Katamanda - Villa Katamalee
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A welcoming four-bedroom villa with dramatic views of the emerald green Andaman Sea and the surrounding jungle-clad hills, Villa Katamalee is a hidden paradise.
Step into this luxurious villa and admire the ease with which Thai architecture marries modern design elements, while maximising on the show-stopping vistas. Conveniently located on a hilltop above Kata Noi Beach, it is close to the white sand beach as well as numerous dining and shopping options, making it a great family getaway.
The villa has three spacious king-size bedrooms and a large twin bedroom, easily accommodating up to 8 guests. With dark wood floors, generous ensuites and sliding glass doors, there is a homeliness to the villa, elevated by luxurious perks such as having staff to cater to your every whim.
The vast modern kitchen will wow you if you’d like to stir up your signature dishes. Or, you can simply let your private chef take care of the cooking for you. With a suggestion menu available that features western as well as Thai fare, you are spoilt for choice.
The fully staffed villa oozes pure class with its blend of contemporary design, antique Asian artefacts and classic wall art. Its living and dining area overlooks the pool and the glass doors can be opened up entirely if you’d like to experience tropical living.
For the best sunset spot on the island, you don’t need to look elsewhere. Your very own pool deck dotted with sun loungers will allow you to enjoy this extravaganza every evening. Also boasting a dazzling 12-metre infinity pool which easily blends with the green sea beyond, this villa represents luxurious outdoor living at its very best.
Beyond the many options for fun and relaxation at the villa itself, you’re welcome to visit the nearby estate clubhouse, which includes a fitness centre, tennis court and a pool.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Peace and privacy are assured at Villa Katamalee, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.More information for Things to do
Villa Katamalee is well placed for easy access to Phuket’s best beaches and attractions. Get in touch with the concierge for dining recommendations around town and for assistance in making reservations or booking golf tee-off times, yacht trips, cultural tours and more. Here's a peek into the activities that you can enjoy in Phuket while staying at the villa.
- Kata and Kata Noi Beaches are top surfing spots, with board rentals and surfing lessons available. During the calmer months from November to April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is a great spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Old Phuket Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday Street Market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market. The Elite Concierge can arrange this at your own villa too.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interiors on a bicycle tour or an ATV trip. Undertake jungle walks to discover waterfalls and pay a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, or go zip-lining at Hanuman World and visit the elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong and a sprinkling of boutique shops and lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the little ones for a round of mini-golf in the Jurassic Park-styled surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife with a variety of places to go to, from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars and DJ dance clubs.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Stylish blend of modern and Asian styles
- Spacious kitchen with a separate work island and two large refrigerators
- Comfortable and homely living area
- Dining table for 8 people
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that open up entirely
- Incredible sea views
- Vast pool deck with plenty of sun loungers
- 12-metre T-shaped infinity pool
- Unparalleled panoramas over Kata Noi Beach
- Covered dining area
- Mature vegetation providing additional privacy
- King-size four-poster bed
- Beautiful wooden flooring throughout
- Large flat-screen TV
- Air conditioned
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
- Separate desk area
Guest bedrooms 1 & 2
- King-size beds
- Elegant interior design
- Private terrace with sun loungers
- Air conditioned
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Guest bedroom 3
- Twin beds convertible to king
- Air conditioned
- Private balcony with two sun loungers
- Stylishly-appointed furniture and wall art
- Modern ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Indulge your tastebuds with gourmet food crafted by your own personal chef. Dine in the privacy of your villa, with majestic views to gaze at. And if you want to try your hand at cooking in the fully equipped kitchen, our housekeepers will be delighted to assist you.
Villa Katamalee has a suggestion menu of mostly Thai dishes but western dishes may also be prepared on request. The villa offers a wine list, and the Villa Manager will be happy to take guests along to a local wine shop should you prefer to browse through the options yourself. Special dietary requirements are accommodated and can be discussed prior to arrival.
The chef takes care of the shopping and provisions are charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee and 7% tax at the prevailing rate. You are requested to provide a sum of money in advance to cover the grocery bills and the staff will keep the receipts for reference. To ensure the chef has enough time to prepare, you are encouraged to plan meals at least one day in advance.
We stayed for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. - Osorio family.22-Mar-2022 - 25-Mar-2022 Alejandro O
Thank you for a wonderful stay. We had a lovely stay. The staff were amazing and the food delicious. Will definitely come again.08-Mar-2022 - 10-Mar-2022 Sonia C
Villa Katamalee Stayed for a month, Sept/Oct 2021, and had a wonderful time. Jam the house keeper is a real treasure. Kind helpful nothing is too much for her to do. Weather was great, some rain ( By night) and many sunny days. Would recommend to all. Thank & Best Wishes, Terry Jones. Calabasas, California, USA26-Sep-2021 - 27-Oct-2021 Terry J
Thank you for being so kind and gracious to us! Staff - you are AMAZING! Best chef ever. Best wishes, Carolyn and Family01-Aug-2021 - 04-Aug-2021 Rob C
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service