The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Kalimaya IV is a serene three-bedroom oasis set within a sprawling tropical Balinese garden, and only minutes from the heart of bustling Seminyak. Set on an estate of four luxury villas, Kalimaya IV offers a private, luxurious retreat for families or friends to enjoy the very best of both worlds in beautiful Bali.
Kalimaya IV, like each of the villas, is beautifully appointed, exuding luxury, elegance and comfort and is lovingly looked after by a professional and highly-trained team of staff to ensure that every guest receives first-class service, capturing the essence of Balinese hospitality. Beyond the walls of your serene, private and luxurious tropical sanctuary, guests can revel in sophisticated Seminyak, one of the world’s premiere dining and shopping destinations.
This three-bedroom, two-storey villa features two air conditioned king-size bedrooms and a large twin bedroom, all with marble ensuites, two living areas, open-plan kitchen, dining room, terrazzo and a private swimming pool with traditional Balinese water features. The villa is set within a lush tropical garden that features a traditional thatched balé, the ideal spot to relax on a balmy Bali day.
A stay at Villa Kalimaya offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, privacy and exemplary service. Together, the Kalimaya villas offer 13 bedrooms – and may be rented separately or in a variety of flexible combinations – making these private villas the perfect choice for small families or large groups.
Villa Kalimaya I, II and III offer all the sumptuous style, splendour and convenience of Kalimaya IV, presenting guests with a stunning selection of one five-bedroom villa, one three-bedroom villa and one two-bedroom villa.
Fab Seminyak location
5 minutes' walk to beach and shops
Blissfully quiet and private
Loads of living space
Pool jacuzzi and infra-red sauna
"We had a lovely time. The villa is comfortable and perfect for our family. The staff were available when needed, it was really convenient. The location is the biggest plus - we could walk through Seminyak to the spas, coffee shops and restaurants."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 15-Jan-2020.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||610 ++||549 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||680 ++||646 ++||5 nights|
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||500 ++||450 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||600 ++||570 ++||5 nights|
- Three beautiful living areas, including two living rooms – one upstairs and one downstairs, and can be opened up to the breeze or closed off in air-conditioned comfort
- Living rooms are equipped with satellite TV and DVD and surround sound system
- Indoor/outdoor and temperature-controlled dining room for six overlooking the pool and garden
- Kitchen/bar overlooking the pool
- 12m x 4m swimming pool set in a private walled garden
- Decking with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Covered balé
- Infrared sauna
- Three bedrooms set over two floors (two upstairs and one downstairs)
- Two grand-king bedrooms with four-poster beds and one with twin beds that converts to king-size
- Each has full length glass doors opening onto either the pool or a balcony
- Plush marble ensuite with rain shower and bathtub
- TV/DVD, iPod dock and bar fridge
Villa Kalimaya is located in the absolute heart of Seminyak, within short walking distance from some of the best known and iconic restaurants and bars on the island. Ku De Ta and Potato Head are literally at your doorstep and it’s just a stroll to the gorgeous beachside restaurant La Lucciola and the hot new dining favourite with both locals and expats, Petitenget. Take some time and explore some of the world-class boutiques and fabulous contemporary art galleries.
If you’re into surfing then the beach is just a few minutes away and boasts some serious world-class breaks and brilliant sunsets. Don’t miss out on a visit to Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed.
Things to do
Your villa manager has a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Kalimaya:
- Blessed with the best location in Bali, Villa Kalimaya is just around the corner from the famous ‘eat street’ and only 2 minutes walk from Ku De Ta, Seminyak Square and the new uber-hip Motel Mexicola. Fashionistas, trendies, shop-a-holics and foodies will be in heaven – with the villas being right in the middle of Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the wealth of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including W Hotel, Potato Head Beach Club, La Lucciola and newcomer Petitenget. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Book a dynamic in-villa private yoga session with an Australian teacher or a private salsa lesson with Made, the best salsa dancer on the island.
- Enjoy a Balinese cooking class with our in-house chef and buy you wine from the villa cellar at wholesale prices.
- The villa is close to the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (16.5km). Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Finns Recreation Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis, squash courts, 25-metre swimming pool, multi-purpose hall for basketball and badminton and a myriad of other attractions for all ages . Round off your workout with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Canggu Deli. Villa Kalimaya provides daily platinum membership access (shared by estate guests) for four guests.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (11km) where a number of cafés offer good sunset views and cold beer. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot. Note that the beach along this section of the coast is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (53km) (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- With its warm seas, almost year-round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. The beaches of Canggu (11km) are known for their world-class surf breaks, offering exposed reef breaks with consistent surf. May to October (dry season) is the favoured time for waves.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions