Jivana Beach Villas
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate comprises three magnificent six-bedroom beachfront villas and one seven-bedroom villa, situated on the secluded Natai Beach in Phang Nga – a pristine white sand paradise less than half an hour’s drive from Phuket International Airport.
Each of the four luxury villas is sprawled across 6,400-9,500sqm land, with between 60 - 90m of private beachfront. Contemporary Thai-style accommodation, offering numerous indoor and outdoor lounging and dining options, is arranged in elegant pavilions with all the modern conveniences and facilities one would expect from a five-star resort. Split-level infinity pools, 25-metres long and with shallow sections for children, lie at the heart of emerald lawns punctuated with swaying palm trees, while beachfront salas beckon for sunset spectacles and cocktails.
When rented together, these four stunning properties, with a total of 25 bedrooms, can be combined to sleep up to 48 adults and 4 kids. Each features a fully equipped kitchen and opulent living spaces with comfortable furnishings and rich teak wood features. With their vast sliding glass doors, the pavilions are designed for both tropical open-air living and air-conditioned comfort. The ensuite bedrooms are all set apart affording privacy and space, whereas common areas include everything one might need to be comfortably entertained – WiFi, plasma-screen TVs with surround sound, libraries and more. Villa Jia has the added attraction of an entertainment room with a projector screen and a snooker table.
With a full team of welcoming staff including professionally-trained Thai chefs, friendly villa managers and service/housekeeping staff, guests will find Jivana Beach Villas to be the pinnacle of luxury beachfront living.
Click on these links to find out more about Villa Shanti, Villa Sundara, Villa Ananda and Villa Jia , or visit Jivana Beach Villas' website to see how the villas can be combined to suit your holiday requirements. Whether booking one villa for a holiday retreat or all four for a memorable event, guests will find unparalleled luxury and comfort at Jivana Beach Villas.
Absolute beachfront setting
Ideal for weddings
Four palatial villas
Supersized swimming pool
Top-notch service and cuisine
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
Year End Special
Year End Special
Escape to an oasis where sweeping white-sand beaches, romantic sunsets and hedonistic pleasures take the spotlight. Shop to your heart’s content in the nearby renowned shopping centres, paint the town red in the best beach clubs, indulge in glamorous fine dining restaurants and gaze at endless oceans as you hold your partner’s hand. The best part? Experience all this and more whilst in the safety and privacy of your exclusive villa. End the year with a bang and enjoy 30% off on stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021 for bookings received from now until 31 December 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 31 December 2020
- Valid on stays from 23 December 2020 until 3 January 2021
- Minimum stay of 4 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- The property’s availability is subject to change
The four Jivana Beach Villas are all sea facing, with sweeping lawns and steps leading onto the white sands of Natai Beach. Facing the water, from left to right, the villas are lined up in this order - Jia, Sundara, Shanti and Ananda.
- Spacious, elegantly furnished sea-view living and dining areas in all villas which may be opened to the elements or closed off and air-conditioned
- Comfortably furnished family rooms well-equipped to keep guests entertained
- Facilities include plasma-screen TV’s, DVD players, surround-sound systems, iPod docks, a library, games and WiFi throughout.
- Villa Jia also features a home cinema and games room with projector screen and snooker table
- Infinity lap pool measuring 25-metres, with lower-level shallow section for children and poolside loungers
- Expansive lawned gardens with numerous dining and lounging balés dispersed throughout
- Veranda dining and lounge areas
- All are air-conditioned, some also feature ceiling fans
- Large ensuite bathrooms with rain showers; most have his and hers sinks and bathtubs
- Expansive sliding glass doors offer garden and/or sea views
- 6-bedroom Villa Shanti comprises 4 king-bedded rooms and 2 twin-bedded rooms; all with private garden areas and TVs
- 7-bedroom Villa Ananda has 4 king-bedded rooms, 2 twin-bedded rooms and 1 large room with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4 children)
- 6-bedroom Villa Jia has 4 queen-bedded rooms and 2 twin-bedded rooms (convertible to king-size), all with outdoor granite tubs and private garden areas
Jivana Beach Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The estate comprises three private luxury rental villas each boasting between 60 and 90 metres of absolute beachfront on what has been dubbed “Thailand’s answer to The Hamptons” – an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region.
Private villas and a handful of resorts dot the area, but the approach to the estate is marked by fishing villages, roaming livestock and traditional farms, giving it an authentic rural feel. Despite its tranquil setting, the Jivana Beach Villas is only an hour away from Phuket’s popular beaches, and The Aleenta and Iniala resorts offer award-winning dining just a stroll away along the sand.
Things to do
The villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions