Jivana Beach Villas
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
The exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate comprises two magnificent six-bedroom beachfront villas and one seven-bedroom villa, situated on the secluded Natai Beach in Phang Nga – a pristine white sand paradise less than half an hour’s drive from Phuket International Airport.
Each of the three luxury villas is sprawled across 6,400-9,500sqm land, with between 60 - 90m of private beachfront. Contemporary Thai-style accommodation, offering numerous indoor and outdoor lounging and dining options, is arranged in elegant pavilions with all the modern conveniences and facilities one would expect from a five-star resort. Split-level infinity pools, 25-metres long and with shallow sections for children, lie at the heart of emerald lawns punctuated with swaying palm trees, while beachfront salas beckon for sunset spectacles and cocktails.
When rented together, these three stunning properties, with a total of 19 bedrooms, can be combined to sleep up to 36 adults and 4 kids. Each features a fully equipped kitchen and opulent living spaces with comfortable furnishings and rich teak wood features. With their vast sliding glass doors, the pavilions are designed for both tropical open-air living and air-conditioned comfort. The ensuite bedrooms are all set apart affording privacy and space, whereas common areas include everything one might need to be comfortably entertained – WiFi, plasma-screen TVs with surround sound, libraries and more. Villa Jia has the added attraction of an entertainment room with a projector screen and a snooker table.
With a full team of welcoming staff including professionally-trained Thai chefs, friendly villa managers and service/housekeeping staff, guests will find Jivana Beach Villas to be the pinnacle of luxury beachfront living.
Click on these links to find out more about Villa Shanti, Villa Ananda and Villa Jia , or visit Jivana Beach Villas' website to see how the villas can be combined to suit your holiday requirements. Whether booking one villa for a holiday retreat or all three for a memorable event, guests will find unparalleled luxury and comfort at Jivana Beach Villas.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Jivana Beach Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The estate comprises three private luxury rental villas each boasting between 60 and 90 metres of absolute beachfront on what has been dubbed “Thailand’s answer to The Hamptons” – an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region.
Private villas and a handful of resorts dot the area, but the approach to the estate is marked by fishing villages, roaming livestock and traditional farms, giving it an authentic rural feel. Despite its tranquil setting, the Jivana Beach Villas is only an hour away from Phuket’s popular beaches, and The Aleenta and Iniala resorts offer award-winning dining just a stroll away along the sand.More information for Things to do
The villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
The three Jivana Beach Villas are all sea facing, with sweeping lawns and steps leading onto the white sands of Natai Beach. Facing the water, from left to right, the villas are lined up in this order - Jia, Shanti and Ananda.
- Spacious, elegantly furnished sea-view living and dining areas in all villas which may be opened to the elements or closed off and air-conditioned
- Comfortably furnished family rooms well-equipped to keep guests entertained
- Facilities include plasma-screen TV’s, DVD players, surround-sound systems, iPod docks, a library, games and WiFi throughout.
- Villa Jia also features a home cinema and games room with projector screen and snooker table
- Infinity lap pool measuring 25-metres, with lower-level shallow section for children and poolside loungers
- Expansive lawned gardens with numerous dining and lounging balés dispersed throughout
- Veranda dining and lounge areas
- All are air-conditioned, some also feature ceiling fans
- Large ensuite bathrooms with rain showers; most have his and hers sinks and bathtubs
- Expansive sliding glass doors offer garden and/or sea views
- 6-bedroom Villa Shanti comprises 4 king-bedded rooms and 2 twin-bedded rooms; all with private garden areas and TVs
- 7-bedroom Villa Ananda has 4 king-bedded rooms, 2 twin-bedded rooms and 1 large room with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4 children)
- 6-bedroom Villa Jia has 4 queen-bedded rooms and 2 twin-bedded rooms (convertible to king-size), all with outdoor granite tubs and private garden areas
Jivana Beach Villas’ skilled chefs prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. An extensive selection menu of primarily Thai, and some western dishes is available as a guide, but guests are welcome to discuss preferences (including special dietary requirements) with the villa manager or chef, who will do their best to accommodate them. Children’s dishes can be prepared to satisfy the fussiest of taste buds.
Menu choices include fresh seafood appetizers, such as crispy catfish with green mango salad or mackerel with chilli sauce, and main courses featuring locally caught seafood grilled to perfection or a variety of soups and curries. If you’ve still got room for desert, why not finish off with pumpkin in coconut milk or mango on sticky rice?
This tempting choice of Thai treats, paired with stunning indoor and outdoor dining options and five-star service create a sublime dining experience at Jivana.
The villa staff also manages all the grocery shopping which is charged to guests at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. Guests are encouraged to plan their meals together with the villa manager and the chef, ideally a day in advance to allow time to buy groceries and prepare meals. The staff will keep the receipts for reference when settling the bills.
Finally, we have a competitively priced wine selection at the villas. Your manager will be happy to organise extra chilled stock as required.View a sample menu