Jivana Beach Villas - Villa Sundara
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Sundara is a beachfront Thai-style villa located on Natai Beach in rural Phang Nga, just 25 minutes north of Phuket International Airport. It is part of the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate. A sprawling property spread over a vast acreage, with gardens tumbling down to the beach, Villa Sundara is built and fitted with the finest materials, from the stunning marble bathrooms, crisp Egyptian cotton sheets and designer furniture, to rare antiques and pieces of modern art, making it truly an elite haven.
Set in self-standing pavilions, each of the six bedrooms in Villa Sundara have ensuite bathrooms, some with tropical rainshowers, others featuring indulgent bathtubs with green views. The two master suites right up front, on either side of the pool, are identical in construct. A sea view master room with a king-sized bed and an ensuite, is connected to the guest bedroom via a living lounge area. The guest bedrooms sit behind the master, and are resplendent with garden baths. Further back, the last two guest bedrooms enjoy privacy, garden views and blackout wooden sliding doors for a restful sleep. One of the guest bedrooms is configured with twin beds, with pull out trundles, ideal for kids or young adults. The villa comfortably sleeps 12 guests.
A tropical holiday is never complete without catching the sun. Swimming in the 25-metre pool or enjoying a barbecue lunch at the sunken pit overlooking the Andaman Sea are favourite activities of families and groups staying at the villa. Fancy a spot of ping pong or board game challenge? With a family room for movie nights, set above a multipurpose room that doubles up as a spa, a playroom and an office, and a hidden bar with a well-stocked wine fridge, there’s plenty to do at the villa.
You may not want to venture out of this cosy holiday home, but with Phuket’s tropical beauty to explore, it’s a great idea to plan some excursions. The Villa Manager and our Elite Concierge can help arrange transport or organise leisure tours as you may prefer (extra charge). A team of friendly and competent in-villa staff, that includes a private chef, butler, housekeepers and security guards, works with the manager to cater to the guests’ needs.
Absolute beachfront location
Spacious manicured garden
Family and children's room
25-metre infinity pool
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 18-Mar-2020.
- Air-conditioned living room in a stand-alone pavilion, with views of the sea and artistic decor including a large hanging platform for candles
- The living room has a dining section that can seat up to 12 guests
- A family room for entertainment, complete with a TV, DVD player and, iPod dock
- A bright children’s playroom with books and toys, which doubles up as a spa with two massage beds and an office
- State-of-the-art kitchen
- Private 25-metre infinity pool with sea views
- Sprawling gardens with sunbeds and an open-sided sala
- Outdoor barbecue facilities in a sunken pit, by the beach
- Gas-lit fire torches that set an enchanting scene in the garden post sunset
- Two master bedrooms furnished with king-sized beds
- Gorgeous sea views
- Both master bedrooms connect to a living lounge with a flat-screen television
- Ensuite bathroom with indoor shower, a bathtub and tropical views
- Each room has a safe for storing valuables and a minibar
- Fully air conditioned
- Three of the guest bedrooms have king-sized beds
- One guest room features twin beds and two pull-out trundles (extra charge)
- Fully air conditioned, with an in-room safe in each room
- Ensuite bathroom with indoor shower and bathtub
- The guest bedrooms have garden views and may feature daybeds
Villa Sundara at Jivana Beach Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach, just 25 minutes to the north of Phuket International Airport, via the Sarasin Bridge. The villa boasts 90 metres of absolute beachfront on what is referred to as ‘Millionaires Mile’ – an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expats living in the region. Crystal clear waters and gentle waves lapping at the shore mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline, which is backed by a tranquil rural landscape where fishing and farming are still the mainstay of the local population. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach Resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to doThe villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions