The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Your home-away-from-home, Ishanya is made for cosy vacations with your family or close friends. Adjoining the majestic Ishavilas, this resplendent two-bedroom private villa features a private pool and lavish outdoor areas. Portuguese architecture and handpicked artefacts from old Indian mansions contribute to making this home a perfect blend of art and history.
Settled amidst a lush macrocosm in Siolim, just minutes from the Chapora river, the two-bedroom home is just what you need for a memorable Goa trip with your family. Settle down for a game of chess in the cosy living area or make yourself a drink to be enjoyed on the sun lounger by the private pool, this is easy Goan living like it should be.
The verdant garden boasts a stone Buddha statue the pool deck and covered verandah are where you will invariably spend your evenings when you’re not out and about exploring the wonders of Goa. Ishanya offers all the comforts of a home along with the exotic and luxurious lifestyle you crave while on holiday. An ideal base to explore all that North Goa has to offer, it is a vibrant space that thrums with activities and also promotes wellness through a dedicated rejuvenation centre and Yoga Shala.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
North Goa is loved for its beaches, village settlements, award-winning restaurants and live music spots by both local and international travellers. It is located 40 kilometres from Dabolim Airport. There’s so much to discover that travellers feel compelled to keep coming back, year after year. A string of laid-back beaches marks this part of the state. While Anjuna Beach is famous for its vibrant nightlife, Assagao is a quaint village with plenty of entertainment options hiding within its leafy lanes dotted with ancient, Portuguese mansions. Vagator is known for sublime, cliffside sundowner spots where you can spend hours staring at the flaming sky, cocktail in hand. Meanwhile, Ashwem and Morjim are popular with families and international tourists for its flat terrain and gentle waves. Finally, Siolim is a quiet village with historic churches, homes with traditional architecture and a lush landscape.More information for Things to do
Your Guest Relations Manager and his team have a wealth of information about Goa and can recommend everything, from local food spots to curated walks. They’re a great resource for live music gigs and the music festivals that Goa is so well known for. A car and driver can be hired for the day (on extra charge) or shorter periods, as required. Here are some choice activities based in North Goa:
- Panaji’s award-winning restaurant, Mum’s Kitchen, has now opened doors in Maravilha Resort in Assagao. Owners Suzette and Rony have painstakingly collected grandmothers’ recipes passed down through the generations in traditional Goan kitchens and hired local women to cook them. Bestseller dishes include Cauliflower Caldeen, Chorizo Chilli Fry and Pamphlet (pomfret) Kodi with Poi (traditional Goan bread).
- Ping’s Bia Hoi is a Vietnamese beer garden which stocks fresh, local beers like Eight Finger Eddie and Goa’s famous craft gins, Stranger & Sons, Greater Than and Hapusa. A menu of Asian street food like dim sum and baos, salads and mains accompany the drinks. Drop in for Sunday brunch when the atmosphere is buzzing and there’s a live band playing peppy tunes.
- Goans love their music and there are plenty of spots to catch live gigs in North Goa. Cantares in Saligao and The Rice Mill in Morjim are where you’ll find locals listening to jazz, Toro Toro and The Lazy Goose have great bands playing old-school covers, and restaurant Mahe has funky fusion vocalists.
- Vayu Waterman’s Village is an entire complex of watersports and wellness activities located beyond Ashwem Beach. They offer surfing, wakeboarding, kitesurfing, SUP and private boat excursions. After a strenuous lesson, you can head to their Prana Cafe to sip healthy smoothies, eat local seafood and finish up with some vegan chocolate mousse.
- Culture vultures looking to embrace village life should book a curated tour with The Local Beat. This responsible travel company lets you experience Goa through the eyes of a ‘gaunkar’ (villager). You’ll discover picnic spots, tiny little towns with heritage structures, and an abundance of natural beauty ranging from zorrs (natural springs) to lakes, mangroves and islands.
- Goa’s hills and forests are an undiscovered treasure that you can explore with Khoj-Aao! Adventures, who specialise in backyard biodiversity. The company organises interactive wildlife walks and talks, waterfall hikes in Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary and more. Sign up for their backyard nature trail in Assagao, which takes you up a hillock and through a shrub forest and you come back enlightened about indigenous flora, birds, butterflies and more.
- Swan Yoga Retreat is located on a hilltop in Assagao and managed by sanyasis (hermits/monks) who’ve trained at the Bihar School of Yoga. It offers daily drop-in classes for Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga and also has a vegetarian restaurant, boutique and library. There’s a spa spread across open clay cottages with ayurvedic therapies, a flotation tank and a herbal steam treatment room.
- The quiet lanes of Siolim are full of surprise gems like Siolim Cooking Classes, located in a traditional Goan-Portuguese house. French founder Lucie Masson starts the session with a trip to the fish market, where you learn to pick the freshest catch and then head to the school premises to make authentic Goan preparations like Prawns Caldine, Chicken Cafreal, Pork Vindaloo and Goan Pulao. The hearty, communal meal that follows is a feast for the senses.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- A refreshing and bright living room with colorful Portuguese colonial furnishings
- Plush and comfortable couches
- Four-seater round dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen for your use
- Entertainment options include a television, music players, and board games
- Private pool with steps leading in
- Lovely outdoor seating in the covered verandah
- Two sun loungers on the pool deck
- Alfresco dining by the pool
- Lush green garden with Buddha statue
- Two tranquil bedrooms with four-poster beds and hues of green and beige
- Floral patterns and a perfect blend of art and nature
- King-size beds in both the rooms
- Lazy boy chair, storage, and sofa seating
- Ensuite bathrooms
The diversity of cuisine in India is unparalleled and no visit to one of our India villas is complete without sampling the delicious fare on offer. It is well-known that the best food in any country is homemade and cooked in the kitchens of the locals. At Elite Havens, we bring the experience of home dining to you, albeit in style. Relish local and international fare cooked to your taste by a private cook who will craft meals to delight you, day after day.
From breakfast until dinner, appetizers to desserts, dining promises to be a memorable affair at an elite haven. It is a common misconception that Indian food is spicy. Discover the myriad flavours of the various regions of this ancient country, cuisines that go far beyond Chicken Tikka Masala, and try age-old recipes passed from generation to generation. When you seek a bit of comfort, our cooks will be happy to revert back to international dishes of your preference. Come, indulge your senses in a way that only India can promise.View a sample menu