Villa Bulan Madu
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Bulan Madu has its own totally exclusive entrance, flanked by elephant welcome statues and while guests staying here can utilise all the 5-star services that are provided at Indah Manis next door, Bulan Madu also has its own private swimming pool.
Commanding breathtaking views of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, surrounded by forest and charming rural landscape, and boasting expansive grounds and luxurious style, these two villas in combination are an ideal choice for an event villa in beautiful Bali. Villa Bulan Madu guests can utilise the facilities of Indah Manis which boasts a gym, spa, media room and two swimming pools.
On a clear day, the awesome vista takes in the southern most tip of the island all the way up to Kuta and Canggu, as well as Mt Batu Karu together with the volcanoes of East Java. This beautiful area boasts some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali, including Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang. These hidden, white sandy coves are great for both surfers and non-surfers alike.
About Indah Manis:
The property is designed to be both a high-end luxury holiday villa for large groups of families and friends, and is thoughtfully built to capture the cool ocean breezes even at the hottest time of year, offering a blend of air-conditioned comfort and tropical open-air living. A full service kitchen provides facilities to cater every guest's dining requirements. The main garden offers a huge space for different activities, while the dramatic 16m pool, games room, equipped gym and spa provide absolute entertainment. All the bedrooms are housed in separate pavilions for complete privacy from the main living/dining areas. The modern Balinese architecture makes use of local materials, such as white Palimanan stone, teakwood and sandwash, together with ‘sirap’ ironwood shingle for the roofs.
Perfect for honeymooners
Lovely sunset views
Pleasant and discreet staff
Close to the beach and golf
"I had a wonderful stay here. Super relaxing and chilled staff, see you again. "
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Book at least 90 days ahead of your stay and enjoy 25% discount on stays until 25 June 2020 - excluding high season dates.
Terms and conditions:- Only valid for new bookings received from 4 November 2019 until 29 February 2020.- Must book at least 90 days prior to the arrival date.- Applicable for stays concluded before 25 June 2020, excluding high season dates.- Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 15-Jan-2020.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||270 ++||243 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||290 ++||276 ++||5 nights|
- Elevated living area which is open on two sides
- Ceiling fan
- Marble floor
- TV/DVD, sound system, Wifi
- Mini refrigerator
- Blend of open-air living and air-conditioned comfort
- 6m x 4m private swimming pool
- Thatched Bale relaxation pavilion
- Pool deck furnished with sun loungers and sun umbrella, circular dining table and chairs
- King-sized bed with canopied drapes
- Exquisitely decorated and furnished
- Sumptuous ensuite bathroom with double Palimanan stone bathtub, rainshower, floating vanity unit, sculptured terrazzo washbasin and optional blinds for absolute privacy
Villa Indah Manis is located far from the madding crowd, a couple of kilometres from the ocean in a rural area of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula. Amenities within walking distance of the villa are limited to the tiny village of Pecatu, thus the services of a car and driver are essential for guests wishing to explore. Once in the car, however, some of Bali’s best beaches are on your doorstep, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about nearby place of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Invariably many of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Bulan Madu.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs ‘Make and Paint a Pot’ sessions where ‘Children’ of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- New Kuta Golf course at Dreamlands offers some fantastic golfing with some of the most dramatic golf course scenery in the world.
- Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of the Bukit Peninsula on a Paraglider. Paragliding courses and solo flying for the experienced are available as well as tandem flights in the safe hands of experienced instructors. The training centre is at Timbis Beach on the south coast of The Bukit.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian Ocean, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali’s nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are a sight not to be missed.
- Nusa Dua beach is without doubt one of the cleanest and longest in southern Bali. Here, as well as enjoying a swim in the calm reef-protected water, you can wind surf, surf, kayak, jet ski and para-sail. Quicksilver run daily tours to Nusa Penida island (world-class diving destination and home of the fabulous mola-mola sunfish) from nearby too.
- For shopping, visit Bali Collection, located within the Nusa Dua tourist enclave. The mall is a multi-faceted complex of retail department stores, shops, an art market, and local and international restaurants and bars. If you would prefer to barter for some cheap clothing, check out Nusa Dua’s two tourist markets, one is situated on Jalan Pantai Mengiat (near Mengiat Beach) and the other is close to Melia Bali Resort.
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran is a must for every holiday in Bali – dozens of seafood warung (cafés) line this west-facing beach, perfect for a sunset dinner. Fine dining options are available at most of the big resort hotels in this area; notably Sundara at Four Seasons in Jimbaran, the lunch menu here offers wood-fired pizza, sushi and Balinese delights, while the dinner menu presents gourmet steak and seafood selections.
- Uluwatu is the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers – the waves are big here. Particular highlights are Uluwatu, Dreamland, Padang-Padang, Bingin/Impossibles and Suluban.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions