Indah Manis Complex
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The Indah Manis complex offers six luxurious bedrooms across two self-contained villas, one of which is a romantic one-bedroom hideaway. In total, the complex can sleep up to 12 adults and four children, and comprises two swimming pools, a gym, a spa and an air-conditioned media room. The villas connect via a garden gate and this setup suits groups of friends as well as families travelling with independent couples.
Villa Indah Manis is the larger of the two villas and is home to five bedrooms distributed across a series of charming pavilions, whilst the more intimate honeymoon-styled Bulan Madu has just one bedroom. Combined, the complex offers plenty of space for guests to either socialise together or find their own area to relax independently.
Lush lawns, multi-level living and dining space and breathtaking views make the Indah Manis complex a fabulous accommodation choice. Couples may appreciate the set up of this villa complex as they can indulge in the privacy and romance of the one-bedroom villa whilst still being close to family and friends staying next door. The complex also suits up to three families holidaying together, and the villa’s generous collection of indoor and outdoor games and activities promise to keep all members of the family entertained.
Perched on the side of a hill overlooking a wide panorama of Bali coastline, sea and sky, the Indah Manis complex is tranquil, indulgent and secluded. Bedrooms are elegantly furnished and enjoy views of the garden or ocean. The villa is staffed by an experienced team including a gourmet chef, and a car and driver may be booked (extra charge applies) to whisk you to Bali’s best restaurants, bars, boutiques and beaches, including nearby surfing hotspots Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang.
Lovely sunset views
Pleasant and discreet staff
Near some great white-sand beaches
Sundowners at the Sunset Bar
Golf close by
"Our family 9 adults and 4 children stayed.and found from the moment we said hello, to the moment we said good bye was an absolute delight for each one of us. The property was exactly as depicted on the website just amazing. Well maintained and decor absolutely gorgeous. The staff made this trip a joy. The manager Adi was on the ball at all times. He and his staff were unobtrusive and were always available for any requests. The grocery system was the best with every meal cooked deliciously. Every guest shoul go the Seafood bbq dinner. We dined on snapper, lobster, king prawns and calamari cooked to perfection..thankyou Chef Nyoman. Our villa driver Jessie patient annd accommodating at all times. We attended a family wedding in Ulu and were being driven around at all times and places and Jessie was so well organized for us. Staff Wayan and Ayu were also an integral part of the high standard service and agreed by all our family that stayed at the compkex.Villa Indah Manis and Bulan Madu.my husband and I will definitely stay again and recommend this villa for an amazingly happy experience. Thank you.
Rates and availability
Staycation at an elite haven
Staycation at an elite haven
Retreat into a world of luxury. Idyllic location, guaranteed privacy, and no one to share the five-star facilities with – what's not to love? When you stay at an elite haven, it is your personal home away from home for the duration of your stay. Stay for a while, take advantage of our exclusive rates, and treat yourself to a safe stay in the luxury of your private villa. Book and stay for a minimum of 2 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy 30% off villa rates. Stay for 5 nights and enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 25 January 2021 onwards.
- Valid on stays from now until 25 June 2021.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights enjoy 30% discount.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers.
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability.
- One-time Balinese family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages.
- The property’s availability is subject to change.
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an IslandTired of being cooped up at home? Come over for a change of scenery and save more on long stays. Our villas serve as a safe and tropical seclusion when you want to get away from it all or simply work remotely. Have your morning cup of coffee served by the pool, as you take a quick dip before heading for a scrumptious breakfast. With high-speed Wi-Fi, a quiet workspace, and a villa all to yourself, remote working at your favourite getaway doesn’t get better than this.
Book and stay for a minimum of 7 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 50% off villa rates. For monthly villa rates, book and stay for a minimum of 30 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 70% off.
Terms and conditions:- Valid for new bookings received from now until 25 June 2021- Valid on stays from now until 25 June 2021- Minimum stay of 7 nights for weekly rates (limited services available)- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi·Fi, electricity and security- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Mar-2021.
- The two villas connect via an antique Balinese doorway between the two gardens, and share a driveway and parking area
- Open-sided living and dining areas seating up to 10
- Media room with home theatre, comfy sofas, extensive entertainment library, games and books
- Semi-open games room complete with pool table and daybed
- Well-equipped fitness room
- Spa room with attached bathroom
- One 16-metre infinity pool with shallow children’s area, plus a 6-metre plunge pool at Bulan Madu
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols
- Relaxation balés in lush tropical gardens
- Thatched poolside bar cabana
- Alfresco wining and dining areas
- Three bedrooms with king-size beds and two twin bedrooms in Villa Indah Manis plus a very secluded bedroom suite in Bulan Madu with king-size bed
- One of the king bedrooms in Villa Indah Manis is attached to a suite with a daybed that can be made into twins or a king bed to sleep two additional kids
- One of the guestrooms in Villa Indah Manis has 2 sofa beds that can sleep 2 more kids
- Villa Indah Manis' lower ground floor twin bedroom is next to the media and games rooms, and is ideal for independent teens
- Some bedrooms are equipped with satellite TVs
- All rooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers; some also have alfresco showers and bathtubs
The Indah Manis Complex is located far from the madding crowd, a couple of kilometres from the ocean in a rural area of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula. Amenities within walking distance of the villas are few; limited to the tiny village of Pecatu, thus the services of a car and driver are essential for guests wishing to explore. Some of Bali’s best beaches are easily reached by car, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about nearby place of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Invariably many of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Indah Manis and Bulan Madu.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs ‘Make and Paint a Pot’ sessions where ‘Children’ of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- New Kuta Golf course at Dreamlands offers some fantastic golfing with some of the most dramatic golf course scenery in the world.
- Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of the Bukit Peninsula on a Paraglider. Paragliding courses and solo flying for the experienced are available as well as tandem flights in the safe hands of experienced instructors. The training centre is at Timbis Beach on the south coast of The Bukit.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian Ocean, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali’s nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are a sight not to be missed.
- Nusa Dua beach is without doubt one of the cleanest and longest in southern Bali. Here, as well as enjoying a swim in the calm reef-protected water, you can wind surf, surf, kayak, jet ski and para-sail. Quicksilver run daily tours to Nusa Penida island (world-class diving destination and home of the fabulous mola-mola sunfish) from nearby too.
- For shopping, visit Bali Collection, located within the Nusa Dua tourist enclave. The mall is a multi-faceted complex of retail department stores, shops, an art market, and local and international restaurants and bars. If you would prefer to barter for some cheap clothing, check out Nusa Dua’s two tourist markets, one is situated on Jalan Pantai Mengiat (near Mengiat Beach) and the other is close to Melia Bali Resort.
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran is a must for every holiday in Bali – dozens of seafood warung (cafés) line this west-facing beach, perfect for a sunset dinner. Fine dining options are available at most of the big resort hotels in this area; notably Sundara at Four Seasons in Jimbaran, the lunch menu here offers wood-fired pizza, sushi and Balinese delights, while the dinner menu presents gourmet steak and seafood selections.
- Uluwatu is the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers – the waves are big here. Particular highlights are Uluwatu, Dreamland, Padang-Padang, Bingin/Impossibles and Suluban.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (3)
Deborah L, , 26-Sep-2013 - 29-Sep-2013Our family 9 adults and 4 children stayed.and found from the moment we said hello, to the moment we said good bye was an absolute delight for each one of us. The property was exactly as depicted on the website just amazing. Well maintained and decor absolutely gorgeous. The staff made this trip a joy. The manager Adi was on the ball at all times. He and his staff were unobtrusive and were always available for any requests. The grocery system was the best with every meal cooked deliciously. Every guest shoul go the Seafood bbq dinner. We dined on snapper, lobster, king prawns and calamari cooked to perfection..thankyou Chef Nyoman. Our villa driver Jessie patient annd accommodating at all times. We attended a family wedding in Ulu and were being driven around at all times and places and Jessie was so well organized for us. Staff Wayan and Ayu were also an integral part of the high standard service and agreed by all our family that stayed at the compkex.Villa Indah Manis and Bulan Madu.my husband and I will definitely stay again and recommend this villa for an amazingly happy experience. Thank you.
Jesse Schlaud S, Japan, 18-Aug-2013 - 25-Aug-2013My wife and I had our wedding at Indah Manis and we could not be happier with our choice. The villa and grounds are beautiful and the staff was incredibly helpful, courteous, and always available. The food was amazing and the staff even went so far as to get authentic balinese street food take-out on two nights when we didn't order dinner ahead. We couldn't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else and hope we have an opportunity to return soon.
Kate W, Australia, 25-Apr-2013 - 28-Apr-2013I couldn't recommend this villa enough. We had a perfect stay and enjoyed it immensely. We held our wedding at the villa and it was an amazing setting with everything we wanted.
Last viewed villas