Indah Manis Complex
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
The Indah Manis complex offers six luxurious bedrooms across two self-contained villas, one of which is a romantic one-bedroom hideaway. In total, the complex can sleep up to 12 adults and four children, and comprises two swimming pools, a gym, a spa and an air-conditioned media room. The villas connect via a garden gate and this setup suits groups of friends as well as families travelling with independent couples.
Villa Indah Manis is the larger of the two villas and is home to five bedrooms distributed across a series of charming pavilions, whilst the more intimate honeymoon-styled Bulan Madu has just one bedroom. Combined, the complex offers plenty of space for guests to either socialise together or find their own area to relax independently.
Lush lawns, multi-level living and dining space and breathtaking views make the Indah Manis complex a fabulous accommodation choice. Couples may appreciate the set up of this villa complex as they can indulge in the privacy and romance of the one-bedroom villa whilst still being close to family and friends staying next door. The complex also suits up to three families holidaying together, and the villa’s generous collection of indoor and outdoor games and activities promise to keep all members of the family entertained.
Perched on the side of a hill overlooking a wide panorama of Bali coastline, sea and sky, the Indah Manis complex is tranquil, indulgent and secluded. Bedrooms are elegantly furnished and enjoy views of the garden or ocean. The villa is staffed by an experienced team including a gourmet chef, and a car and driver may be booked (extra charge applies) to whisk you to Bali’s best restaurants, bars, boutiques and beaches, including nearby surfing hotspots Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
The Indah Manis Complex is located far from the madding crowd, a couple of kilometres from the ocean in a rural area of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula. Amenities within walking distance of the villas are few; limited to the tiny village of Pecatu, thus the services of a car and driver are essential for guests wishing to explore. Some of Bali’s best beaches are easily reached by car, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.More information for Things to do
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about nearby place of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Invariably many of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Indah Manis and Bulan Madu.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs ‘Make and Paint a Pot’ sessions where ‘Children’ of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- New Kuta Golf course at Dreamlands offers some fantastic golfing with some of the most dramatic golf course scenery in the world.
- Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of the Bukit Peninsula on a Paraglider. Paragliding courses and solo flying for the experienced are available as well as tandem flights in the safe hands of experienced instructors. The training centre is at Timbis Beach on the south coast of The Bukit.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian Ocean, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali’s nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are a sight not to be missed.
- Nusa Dua beach is without doubt one of the cleanest and longest in southern Bali. Here, as well as enjoying a swim in the calm reef-protected water, you can wind surf, surf, kayak, jet ski and para-sail. Quicksilver run daily tours to Nusa Penida island (world-class diving destination and home of the fabulous mola-mola sunfish) from nearby too.
- For shopping, visit Bali Collection, located within the Nusa Dua tourist enclave. The mall is a multi-faceted complex of retail department stores, shops, an art market, and local and international restaurants and bars. If you would prefer to barter for some cheap clothing, check out Nusa Dua’s two tourist markets, one is situated on Jalan Pantai Mengiat (near Mengiat Beach) and the other is close to Melia Bali Resort.
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran is a must for every holiday in Bali – dozens of seafood warung (cafés) line this west-facing beach, perfect for a sunset dinner. Fine dining options are available at most of the big resort hotels in this area; notably Sundara at Four Seasons in Jimbaran, the lunch menu here offers wood-fired pizza, sushi and Balinese delights, while the dinner menu presents gourmet steak and seafood selections.
- Uluwatu is the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers – the waves are big here. Particular highlights are Uluwatu, Dreamland, Padang-Padang, Bingin/Impossibles and Suluban.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- The two villas connect via an antique Balinese doorway between the two gardens, and share a driveway and parking area
- Open-sided living and dining areas seating up to 10
- Media room with home theatre, comfy sofas, extensive entertainment library, games and books
- Semi-open games room complete with pool table and daybed
- Well-equipped fitness room
- Spa room with attached bathroom
- One 16-metre infinity pool with shallow children’s area, plus a 6-metre plunge pool at Bulan Madu
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols
- Relaxation balés in lush tropical gardens
- Thatched poolside bar cabana
- Alfresco wining and dining areas
- Three bedrooms with king-size beds and two twin bedrooms in Villa Indah Manis plus a very secluded bedroom suite in Bulan Madu with king-size bed
- One of the king bedrooms in Villa Indah Manis is attached to a suite with a daybed that can be made into twins or a king bed to sleep two additional kids
- One of the guestrooms in Villa Indah Manis has 2 sofa beds that can sleep 2 more kids
- Villa Indah Manis' lower ground floor twin bedroom is next to the media and games rooms, and is ideal for independent teens
- Some bedrooms are equipped with satellite TVs
- All rooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers; some also have alfresco showers and bathtubs
You are most welcome to take advantage of our fully equipped kitchen. But why not just sit back, relax and enjoy delicious meals prepared by the accomplished in-house chef and assistant cook instead?
The villas' suggestion menu makes ordering easy, but we recommend that you also chat with the chef about any special dishes that your group would like him to prepare. The kitchen staff is excellent and meals are generally served family-style, where everyone shares dishes, as opposed to ordering individually. Food intolerances, special diets and children’s meals can all be catered for, and the chef will, of course, adjust the seasoning of dishes to suit different palates. Villa Indah Manis has a barbecue on site, and we highly recommend the local seafood feast featuring the catch of the day from Jimbaran Bay. Beer, wine and spirits can be provided upon request. All beverages are charged per drink, except for wine, which is charged by the bottle.
The food and beverage service is operated on a cash basis. Staff will request a cash float/deposit when you arrive, to cover all your in-villa food and drinks, and ask for top-ups every few days, or when necessary. To allow the kitchen staff time to shop and prepare, it’s necessary to order in advance – either the evening before (for special requests) or at breakfast time each day. Grocery shopping will be done by the staff at local markets, supermarkets and delis. Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax. Receipts will be kept and presented either on a daily or end-of-stay basis, whichever you prefer.View a sample menu
I couldn't recommend this villa enough. We had a perfect stay and enjoyed it immensely. We held our wedding at the villa and it was an amazing setting with everything we wanted.25-Apr-2013 - 28-Apr-2013 Kate W
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service