Inasia Beach Villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
An exceptional, absolute beachfront villa complex with two independent units, Inasia Beach Villa overlooks Koh Samui’s west coast at Lipa Noi and the offshore Five Islands group. The location undoubtedly allows one of the island’s most beautiful views and the scene of spectacular sunsets.
Come, discover two contemporary luxury villas set within this peaceful and private beachfront estate. Find your space in the low-rise beachfront garden villa or the three-level, ocean view villa for your next beach holiday. Both villas are rented together to accommodate up to 16 guests in eight luxuriously furnished double ensuite bedrooms. Inasia Beach Villa is an ideal venue for larger groups and private events in an idyllic setting.
Separate living and dining areas are at the heart of the beachfront garden villa overlooking a 15-metre, L-shaped infinity pool and lawns which slope down to meet the beach. Beyond the soft sands, you have the undeniably beautiful view, of course.
On the other hand, the three-level ocean view villa at the rear centres around an eight-metre infinity pool and terrace with a sala. The villa is self-sufficient, with a fully equipped kitchen, living room and games room with a full-size billiards table.
There’s plenty of space to spread out with eight bedrooms across both villas. A modern look with Asian accents and artefacts runs across the complex and the rooms offer comfortable king-size beds, crisp white linens and opulent bathrooms with either walk-in rain showers or bathtubs.
By the lawned gardens and beach, you will find the perfect spot for yoga or massage sessions that can be arranged by the Villa Manager. Relaxing against such an inspiring backdrop will leave you refreshed and revitalised. The villa’s incredible location makes it a popular venue for events, weddings and celebrations. Wedding and event planners are bound to be enthralled by the opportunities offered by such a sensational setting.
Inasia Beach Villa is fully staffed with a Villa Manager, Concierge, and resident chef to offer you the ultimate private villa experience. Expect every aspect of your stay to be taken care of, from meal planning and spa treatments to tours and shopping trips. Their role is to make your holiday a complete break from the stresses of your hectic lifestyle.
Meanwhile, your chef will make dining an absolute pleasure. Preparing authentic Thai dishes with ingredients fresh from the market, and delicious international dishes, the chef can also cater to special dietary requests and craft menus to ensure that your young ones enjoy their holiday too.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Lipa Noi beach is on the west coast of Koh Samui, Thailand, and a 45-minute drive from the island’s international airport via a scenic coastal road which rings the island.
The villa is just a 10-minutes drive to Na Thon, Samui’s administrative capital which retains the charm of an old fishing village with a strong Chinese heritage, while being the main ferry port to the mainland and islands. Here you will also find bustling local street markets, a supermarket, restaurants and cafes, and many delightful shops to browse for souvenirs.
The island’s main tourism areas of Chaweng on the east coast and Bophut’s Fisherman’s Village on the northern coast are a mere 30-45 minute drive away.
Closer to home, there are several local and international dining options in the Lipa Noi local area, including the world famous Nikki Beach Club which hosts regular events with international DJs as well as lavish Weekend Buffet lunches.More information for Things to do
Although Koh Samui is renowned for its palm-fringed beaches and crystal blue seas, the island has much to offer to visitors of all ages. Whether on a family holiday with little ones or teenagers, a group of friends looking for shared experiences, or those seeking the action of the island’s beach clubs and nightlife, Samui has something for you.
Your Villa Manager can make all the necessary arrangements for you to enjoy your chosen pursuits. Here are some suggestions:
- See Old Samui in Nathon l Just 10 minutes away, this bustling seaport where car and passenger ferries sail between the island and the Thai Mainland has its own charm and appeal for visitors. Its narrow streets offer a profusion of colourful clothing boutiques, local arts and crafts stores, and souvenir shops. The town also boasts its own Chinatown where old Chinese shophouses bear witness to the town’s exotic history as a strategic trading port and which now sell an eclectic range of bric a brac. Dining at one of the waterfront seafood restaurants, you can experience a taste of authentic spicy, local cuisine, while the weekly ‘walking street market’ has become an attraction with innumerable vendors selling local and international delicacies and goods.
- Fisherman’s Village & Night Market l Every night of the week is the ‘Night Market’ or Walking Street at Fisherman’s Village, just 30 minutes away from your villa. Along the charming narrow beach road, traditional Thai wooden houses are now chic boutique stores, trendy restaurants and bars. As dusk falls, the village explodes into a riot of colour and activity as vendors from all over the island set up shop selling everything from Thai and international street food to chic fashion electronics and local souvenirs and much more. And don’t miss the fire-eating entertainment every evening on the beach in front of Coco Tam.
- Luxury Island Cruising | Charter a luxury catamaran for the day and sail out to one of the many islands which surround Koh Samui. Perhaps the spectacular coconut-palm-covered island of Koh Phangan (Full-Moon Island) for a sublime day of swimming, snorkelling and exploring its beautiful, untouched beaches. Pull in for lunch at one of several beachside restaurants or pack a luxury picnic and choose your anchorage for a taste of unspoiled paradise. Or discover Samui’s world-famous Angthong National Marine Park, a spectacular archipelago of karst (limestone) islands with caves, lagoons, white sandy spits and endless snorkelling.
- Meet Samui’s Gentle Giants at Elephant Haven l The young ones will love the ethical elephant sanctuary of ‘Elephant Haven’. Home to some 18 magnificent Asian elephants and their offspring, Elephant Haven offers visitors a wonderful up-close-and-personal experience with these extraordinary, gentle giants in a safe and delightful jungle setting. The sanctuary offers tours hosted by professional, informative and caring guides. Visitors are invited to feed the elephants, follow them around the sanctuary as the young ones play and frolic in their pools, and observe them enjoying their natural habitat.
- World-class Golfing in Samui | A 20-minute drive from the villa will take you to Santiburi Samui Country Club, one of the most beautiful golf courses in Asia and the island’s only championship 18-hole, par-72 golf course. Stretching along the hills of the northern coastline with spectacular elevations from 25-180 metres above sea level, it is often called a ‘slice of heaven’. This challenging course is surrounded by natural rainforest and coconut palm plantations, with distracting views of the mountains and ocean at every turn, which makes it an oasis of pure golfing pleasure.
- Samui’s Spirit of Adventure | Sports and adventure enthusiasts of all ages will be thrilled by the variety of action activities available on Samui. Choose from kite surfing at Nathon, off-road safaris on three and four-wheeled ATVs or 4WDs, bungee jumping, zip-lining through the rainforest, canopy walks and waterfall hikes to Muay Thai boxing tournaments and high-speed go-karts to name a few.
- Tour the Island’s Temples and Waterfalls | Take a tour of this beautiful island to see the waterfalls and temples. Nearby is Samui’s most iconic landmark, the golden Big Buddha and its impressive neighbour, Plai Laem Wat. Further south in Lamai, visit the enigmatic ‘Mummy Monk’ at Wat Khunaram the island’s most famous mummified monk, and nearby Wat Sila Ngu or Red temple. Then head home through the mountains via stunning waterfalls, magnificent scenery and aerial views of the island.
- Spa & Beauty | Treat yourself to a relaxing massage, a facial or manicure and a pedicure in the privacy of your villa. Choose your spot on the beachfront lawn or the beach, in your room, lie back and let yourself be pampered by experienced beauty therapists in inimitable Thai style.
- Health & Fitness | Hone your fitness regime with a personal fitness instructor, breathe and revitalise with a private yoga session or stretch and tone in the pool with an aqua-aerobics class. Samui offers a wide range of health and fitness professionals available to visit your villa.
- Thai Cooking Class | Master the art of Thai cuisine to take home and delight your friends and family. Learn how to make spicy Thai salads, rich and delicious curries and exotic coconut desserts. Your resident chef will be delighted to share some of his or her culinary secrets with you.
Things to do in your villa:
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
Beachfront Garden Villa
- Large central open-plan living pavilion with views of the garden, pool terrace and sea
- Tasteful modern design with polished concrete floors, Asian artefacts, plush sofas around a Thai coffee table with designer chairs and ottomans, and a large picture window with a view of an internal garden
- A separate TV and entertainment area in the living room with comfortable sofas
- Modern, open-plan kitchen for guests’ use, with a free-standing bar counter, wine fridge and luxury amenities
- Adjoining dining room with a refectory-style table and bench seating for up to 20 guests
Ocean View Villa
- A generous open-plan kitchen and a television room with wraparound windows
- The room connects to a large outdoor terrace via foldaway glass doors
- Spacious entertainment area between the two villas houses a competition standard, full-size billiards table, an ideal pastime to escape the heat
Beachfront Garden Villa
- A 15-metre L-shaped beachfront infinity pool is the hub of activity in the beachfront villa. A shallow ledge at one end is ideal for just lounging and gazing over the lawn to the beach.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas are set up either on the terrace or the lawn
- Covered outdoor dining terrace next to the open kitchen, designed for long lazy breakfasts, casual poolside lunches and barbecues
- Read a book or get a massage at the beachside sala, a comfortable spot for relaxing
- Sip on a cocktail as you watch one of Samui’s glorious golden sunset
- For yoga, exercise and outdoor games, alfresco massages and magical lunches and candlelit dinners under the stars, nothing beats the beachfront lawn
- Direct access to the beach means hours of fun and games on the sand, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and paddle boarding and snorkelling and even perhaps a game of ping pong
Ocean View Villa
- An 8-metre infinity pool and a sun terrace which offers a bird’s-eye-view of the west coast shoreline with its swaying palms and scenic outlying islands
- Lovely outdoor bar on the terrace
- Once opened-up, the inside areas quickly become the outside, a place where you can enjoy a round of billiards against a stunning beachfront vista
- A poolside sala is furnished with comfortable sofas for a shaded retreat from the sun and for a quiet read or socialising
Master Bedroom 1 | Beachfront Garden Villa
- Split-level suite with a ground-floor sitting room
- A TV console, daybed and dark wood coffee table
- The sitting room can comfortably accommodate two extra beds for kids
- An internal staircase leads to the mezzanine bedroom with a four-poster, king-size bed, spacious wardrobe and an outdoor terrace
- Soft cream ceramic bathroom featuring a single vanity, bathtub with garden views, walk-in rain shower, and a separate WC
- Picture windows which reach up to the first floor fill the suite with light and slide open at garden level onto the villa’s beautiful gardens and views
Master Bedroom 2 | Beachfront Garden Villa
- Ceiling-high glass doors that open directly onto the rear garden
- Polished wooden floors, opulent Oriental pieces, and a king-size double bed with ocean views
- Window snug with a daybed and a desk with a television for your viewing pleasure
- Wardrobe and dressing area separating the bedroom and bathroom, with a double vanity, large bathtub, and a walk-in rain shower overlooking a private garden
Bedroom 3 & 4 | Beachfront Garden Villa
- Two sumptuous double bedrooms overlooking the garden
- One with Thai twin single beds (convertible to king) and the other with a Thai four-poster king-size bed
- The ensuite bathrooms feature a single vanity with large mirror and motif surround, walk-in rain shower and separate WC
- Spacious wardrobes and vanity areas
Master Bedroom 5 | Ocean View Villa
- Located on the third level of the villa with panoramic ocean views
- Wooden floors and a Thai four-poster bed
- Wardrobe and a vanity area to store your belongings
- Television for movie nights
- Decked balcony which extends along the entire length of the suite with outdoor furniture and great views
- Ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, tiled walk-in rain shower, and a double sink vanity
Bedrooms 6 & 7 | Ocean View Villa
- On the ground-floor, two spacious double bedrooms each connect to an internal garden
- Cool, off-white ceramic floors, Thai king-size teak beds and floor-to-ceiling sheer curtains
- Wardrobes offering ample space and ensuite bathrooms featuring single sink vanities, and walk-in rain-showers
Bedroom 8 | Ocean View Villa
- Four-poster king-size bed in an alcove
- Ensuite bathroom with single sink vanity and a walk-in rain shower
- Wardrobe and desk/vanity
- The room has a separate entrance to the garden
Holidays are often about memorable meals enjoyed with family and friends and experiencing the exotic tastes and flavours of other countries and cultures. Here guests can enjoy the best of both worlds, top-class western cuisine and authentic home-cooked Thai cuisine prepared by your resident chef.
Your day begins with a buffet-style breakfast served outdoors overlooking the beach, with freshly cooked eggs and other accompaniments made to order. Unless you’re off on an excursion, lunch can be served at the villa on request. The chef might prepare a casual buffet lunch by the pool, on the lawn or beach, with popular Thai favourites such as Phad Thai (Thai Noodles), Satays, Yum Woon Sen (Glass Noodle Salad) or Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad) accompanied by a light coconut curry, or if you prefer, western dishes such as salads, pasta, pizzas, grills and such.
In the evenings, the staff will be delighted to set up a table on the lawn or the beach while the chef prepares a delicious barbecue. Or perhaps a more formal menu served in the main dining area.
Your Villa Manager will take care of shopping for groceries and beverages that can be ordered in advance and charged at market price (plus a 30% shopping fee, rates before a 10% service charge and 7% VAT).View a sample menu