The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Explore the alpine wonders of Niseko, be it through skiing, golfing, white water rafting, or even while on the lookout for culinary revelations for which Hokkaido is famous, with the three-bedroom Hachiko as your chic base.
Due to its rare corner site, stunning views of Mount Yotei can be enjoyed through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Hachiko is always bathed in natural light, making it a bright cheerful space during the day and a cosy hideout after sunset.
Built in 2018, the chalet is spread across three levels, affording guests space and privacy. The interiors are alpine chic with a spacious living area and a fully equipped kitchen.
Despite its central location, an on-call driver is also available to ferry guests within Hirafu village. Hirafu Gondola is only one kilometre away, and there are many fine Japanese eateries and bars nearby.
With its strategic location and excellent amenities, Hachiko is a stylish space, perfectly situated to soak up the Niseko experience all year round.
Modern design with natural light
Views of Mount Yotei
Car parking space
Dry room for ski equipment
Quiet location in Hirafu Village
Close to good bars and restaurants
"The place was exactly as advertised - stylish, convenient, well equipped and no faults. Everything was in working order. The Elite Havens staff were excellent - communication was swift and accurate, transport shuttle service was quick and convenient, and everyone we engaged with were very courteous and helpful. Thanks very much Andrew and the Elite Havens team!"
Rates and availability
Last Minute Winter Offer
Last Minute Winter OfferDream of stunning vistas, incredible mountain ranges and magnificent countryside. Hit the powdery slopes of Niseko and celebrate the festive season in the safety of your private chalet. Enjoy 15% off for bookings received from 1 December 2020 until 13 April 2021, for stays between 14 December 2020 and 13 April 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from 1 December 2020 until 13 April 2021- Valid for stays between 14 December 2020 and 13 April 2021- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking
This chalet features
- Open-plan living and dining areas with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Contemporary show kitchen with a breakfast bar, at one end of the living space
- A comfortable lounge with a 50-inch Apple TV at the other end, and a six-seater dining table dominating the centre of the room
- Secure drying room for skis and outdoor equipment
- Laundry room
- Private balcony overlooking the mountain scenery
- Situated at entry level
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower
- Equipped with a 42-inch Apple TV
- King-size beds (convertible to twin beds)
- Two bedrooms in the basement
- King-size beds (convertible to twin beds)
- Shared bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Each with a 42-inch Apple TV
Centrally located in Lower Hirafu, Hachiko enjoys proximity to the bustle of the village yet is tucked way in a peaceful street.
Take advantage of its location and explore some of Niseko’s best bars and restaurants on foot - the famed ‘fridge door’ Bar Gyu is a mere 300 metres away, and off-the-beaten-path izakayas such as Yui and Kougetsu are 700 metres away.
A little further uphill, The Barn by Odin, Bar Moon and the magnificent and ever-popular Ezo Seafoods await, but do seek assistance from our concierge to make reservations.
The Grand Hirafu Gondola Station is 1.6 kilometres or a seven-minutes drive, with our on-call driver service available daily from 8am - 6pm.
Once at the base of Mount Annupuri, ski slopes ranging from expert to beginner are easily accessible, along with a wide selection of excellent ski schools, snow activities and mountain restaurants.
Things to do
While there are definite highlights of each season, some activities remain not to be missed year round.
- For that perfect Niseko night out, we recommend popping into Bar Gyu and enjoying one of their delicious craft cocktails, grooving to old-school jazz records. Next, make your way to izakaya Kougetsu for a delectable meal of seasonal Hokkaido favourites such as raw oysters, baked local cheese, zangi – boneless fried chicken, popular in Niseko and local sake. Finish up with some raucous fun at Wild Bill’s – where the party kicks off at 10pm.
- The Niseko area is one of Hokkaido’s top destinations for health and wellness, thanks to its lush natural surroundings and abundance of volcanic hot springs. Hotel Niseko Alpen’s onsen is a popular choice thanks to its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared stone sauna.
- Kiyoe Gallery in Hirafu displays work by local artists inspired by the Hokkaido landscape, while Somoza Gallery in Hanazono is housed in a historical 150-year old kominka - Japanese folk house, and showcases the owner’s personal collection of artwork and artefacts. The gallery is also home to a doma, where exquisite Italian-Japanese meals are served and seats at the Chef’s Table are coveted. Local museums such as the architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan – an ode to one of Hokkaido’s most famous painters, and the Kutchan Natural History Museum next door, host compelling exhibitions tied to the area.
- The Nikka Yoichi Distillery is a popular place to visit and learn the workings of the world-renowned whisky’s first distillery, opened in 1934. Some use it as a halfway point to Otaru, the quaint harbour city known for is well-preserved canals, café culture, glassworks, music boxes and street side stalls plying amazing seafood. For something more urban, Sapporo City is abuzz 24/7. Japan’s fifth largest city is known for its wide, tree-lined boulevards, ramen and great beer, as well as the annual snow festival in February featuring art and sculptures made of snow and ice, including snow slides.
Having been recognised as one of the world’s snowiest ski resorts by the World Ski Awards, Niseko enjoys an average of 15 metres of snow annually, and that, combined with the Japanese onsen tradition, delicious cuisine and rich culture makes it one of the most sought-after winter experiences in the world. Here are some tips to make the most of your stay in the white season.
- With the Hirafu Gondola merely one kilometre away, we recommend you sign up with a snow school on your first morning, or book a private mountain orientation to learn the lay of the land and figure out the best runs to suit your skill level. Our concierge team can recommend a selection of services to suit your needs. Don’t forget to try night skiing - Grand Hirafu has four lifts open after dark, and floodlit runs to enable you to experience that magical terrain after dark.
- Fun for the whole family, snow rafting and snowmobiling offer unique ways to experience the champagne powder of Niseko.
- Guided snowshoe tours are highly recommended as they offer an entirely different perspective of the mountain. As you trek deeper into the forest, you will gradually be immersed in a still and serene winter wonderland, an experience that is sure to leave you inspired.
- There’s nothing quite like stepping into a traditional Japanese log cabin, straight off the slopes for a lunch of piping hot katsu curry and udon at Boyoso. Further up the mountain on the Niseko Village side, The Lookout Café offers a more modern dining environment where you can fuel up before making your way downhill.
- The Hanazono Tube Park has a dedicated area for snow tubing – an activity which spells delight for kids and adults alike. Best of all, a magic carpet takes you from the bottom of the tube run right to the top.
Summer in Niseko brings a myriad of alpine activities to make the most of the lush mountain surroundings, fresh air and warmer weather. The rivers swell, the flowers bloom and fruit ripen inviting you to go out and revel in the season’s intoxicating embrace. These are some recommendations for you when you visit during the warmer months.
- A wonderful way to see how the region blossoms in the summertime, take a ride on the Summer Gondola, which will ascend 820 metres above sea level, unveiling a spectacular panorama that stretches beyond Mount Yotel. Hikers and cyclists can disembark here to make their way down the mountain through a myriad of trails.
- With three delightful golf courses in the Niseko area, summers are a golfer’s delight if you’re looking to practice your strokes. The 18-hole, Arnold Palmer designed Niseko Golf Course is beautiful, running through a forest of white birches and pines. We also highly recommend the Niseko Village Golf Course at the Hilton Niseko Village, where views of Mount Yotei astound. Hanazono Golf Course undulates over a scenic hilly landscape, making it both challenging and breathtaking.
- As the snow melts, the waters swell and rise in the beautiful Shiribetsu River, bringing forth the thrills of white water rafting for all levels of adventure seekers. We recommend doing this popular activity with an experienced guide.
- Within the Shikotsu-Toya National Park, the vistas at Lake Toya are truly magical, and our favourite way to traverse it is via stand-up paddleboarding, a mesmerising way to see this picturesque lake which is reputed to have the clearest waters in Japan.
- Lush alpine landscapes, comfortable weather and smooth roads are perfect biking conditions, which is why the area regularly hosts Japan’s largest cycling race – the ‘Tour de Hokkaido’.
- We can highly recommend hiring a scooter and riding through the vast flower and farmlands. There are also many farmers’ markets where you can stop, sample and purchase some of the delicious fresh local produce.
- Niseko is home to many traditional festivals year-round and we love Jaga Matsuri – the Potato Festival in nearby Kutchan town, the Niko-Niko Festival at Niseko Village and the Niseko Fireworks Festival.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (3)
Calvin S, United States, 31-Jan-2020 - 06-Feb-2020The place was exactly as advertised - stylish, convenient, well equipped and no faults. Everything was in working order. The Elite Havens staff were excellent - communication was swift and accurate, transport shuttle service was quick and convenient, and everyone we engaged with were very courteous and helpful. Thanks very much Andrew and the Elite Havens team!
Mei-Hsien L, Hong Kong, 19-Jan-2020 - 29-Jan-2020The house is just beautiful and cosy. Very convenient location. Andrew always stayed in contact with us. The staff work at the house were very professional. Made our stay super easy.
Adam W, Bahrain, 16-Dec-2019 - 20-Dec-2019Thank you for everything and all of the help with organizing of our trip to Niseko. The accommodation was perfect and the location was great. We will definitely be back.
Last viewed villas