Fonteira Vaddo - Villa F
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
As you whizz past North Goa’s bustling beaches and bazaars, you’ll reach a quiet part of Assagao Village where the Fonteira Vaddo gated community is located. The surrounding landscape of ancient banyan, cashew and mango trees is slightly cooler than the main roads and delightfully punctuated by birdsong. Further, nestled deep in this oasis, a cobbled path will bring you to Fonteira Vaddo Villa F.
Design aficionados will love this villa’s chic interiors and brutal-tropicalist aesthetics. Checkerboard and ornately patterned tiles, vintage light fittings and distressed furniture come together to channel Goan vibes. Pops of colour from upholstery, cushions, framed art and potted plants such as red palms, elephant ear and ginger add character to the pleasant holiday home.
Spread across multiple levels, the four spacious bedrooms in a variety of configurations make the villa perfect for a group of friends or families. There’s also a dedicated yoga room for you to start your day right, you are after all in ancient and mystic India. The well-equipped open kitchen merges seamlessly into the main living room over an island counter, ideal for chats over breakfast. Meanwhile, an eight-seater dining table offers space for more diners. Outside, you’ll find an enticing private pool surrounded by flowering shrubs.
The villa is managed by housekeeping attendants and a Villa Manager. You’re welcome to cook your family’s favourite dishes in the kitchen, or just leave all your dining needs to the in-villa cook (extra charge) who can dish out local as well as western fare.
Goa’s villages are full of local flavour. Siolim has dreamy, Portuguese mansions and Arpora has the famous Saturday Night Market, but the current favourite for those in the know is your surrounding Assagao Village, which will spoil you with a plethora of food and entertainment options. Fonteira Vaddo Villa F delivers the complete package: luxurious amenities and facilities, pleasing aesthetics, and an enviable location in North Goa.
Private pool with leafy deck
Close to top restaurants & bars
Great for groups
Breakfast bar & open kitchen
Rates and availability
- Air-conditioned living room with comfortable couches and a reading nook
- Spacious and fully equipped, open-plan kitchen with a breakfast island bar and double-door refrigerator
- An eight-seater dining table with cane chairs
- Entertainment options including televisions, a music player and board games
- Traditional architectural elements such as high ceilings, sloping roofs and large doors
- Bright yoga room with plenty of natural light
- Private swimming pool
- Surrounded by tropical greenery
- Outdoor seating for breezy evenings
- Double heighted courtyard with cane furniture
- A generously-sized room with wooden flooring
- King-size, four-poster bed
- A writing table in the corner for you to pen down your thoughts
- Distressed wood bedside tables
- Ensuite bathroom with eclectic tiles and a separate shower stall
Guest bedroom 1 & 2
- Queen-size bed with a headboard
- Comfortable armchair with a throw and cushion
- Graphic floor tiles, cane pendant lamps and Asian rugs
- Glass and wooden doors, allowing plenty of sunlight to flood in
- Ensuite bathroom with a separate shower stall
Guest bedroom 3
- Twin beds with bedside tables
- An armchair with a footstool
- Ensuite bathroom with a separate shower stall
- Graphic floor tiles and Asian rugs
North Goa is loved for its beaches, village settlements, award-winning restaurants and live music spots by both local and international travellers. It is located 40 kilometres from Dabolim Airport. There’s so much to discover that travellers feel compelled to keep coming back, year after year. A string of laid-back beaches marks this part of the state. While Anjuna Beach is famous for its vibrant nightlife, Assagao is a quaint village with plenty of entertainment options hiding within its leafy lanes dotted with ancient, Portuguese mansions. Vagator is known for sublime, cliffside sundowner spots where you can spend hours staring at the flaming sky, cocktail in hand. Meanwhile, Ashwem and Morjim are popular with families and international tourists for its flat terrain and gentle waves. Finally, Siolim is a quiet village with historic churches, homes with traditional architecture and a lush landscape.
Things to do
Your Guest Relations Manager and his team have a wealth of information about Goa and can recommend everything, from local food spots to curated walks. They’re a great resource for live music gigs and the music festivals that Goa is so well-known for. A car and driver can be hired for the day (on extra charge) or shorter periods, as required. Here are some choice activities based in North Goa:
- Panaji’s award-winning restaurant, Mum’s Kitchen, has now opened doors in Maravilha Resort in Assagao. Owners Suzette and Rony have painstakingly collected grandmothers’ recipes passed down through the generations in traditional Goan kitchens and hired local women to cook them. Bestseller dishes include Cauliflower Caldeen, Chorizo Chilli Fry and Pamphlet (pomfret) Kodi with Poi (traditional Goan bread).
- Ping’s Bia Hoi is a Vietnamese beer garden which stocks fresh, local beers like Eight Finger Eddie and Goa’s famous craft gins, Stranger & Sons, Greater Than and Hapusa. A menu of Asian street food like dim sum and baos, salads and mains accompanies the drinks. Drop in for Sunday brunch when the atmosphere is buzzing and there’s a live band playing peppy tunes.
- Goans love their music and there are plenty of spots to catch live gigs in North Goa. Cantares in Saligao and The Rice Mill in Morjim are where you’ll find locals listening to jazz, Toro Toro and The Lazy Goose have great bands playing old-school covers, and restaurant Mahe has funky fusion vocalists.
- Vayu Waterman’s Village is an entire complex of watersports and wellness activities located beyond Ashwem beach. They offer surfing, wakeboarding, kitesurfing, SUP and private boat excursions. After a strenuous lesson, you can head to their Prana cafe to sip on healthy smoothies, eat local seafood and finish up with some vegan chocolate mousse.
- Culture vultures looking to embrace village life should book a curated tour with The Local Beat. This responsible travel company lets you experience Goa through the eyes of a ‘gaunkar’ (villager). You’ll discover picnic spots, tiny little towns with heritage structures, and an abundance of natural beauty ranging from zorrs (natural springs) to lakes, mangroves and islands.
- Goa’s hills and forests are an undiscovered treasure that you can explore with Khoj-Aao! Adventures, who specialise in backyard biodiversity. The company organises interactive wildlife walks and talks, waterfall hikes in Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary and more. Sign up for their backyard nature trail in Assagao, which takes you up a hillock and through a shrub forest and you come back enlightened about indigenous flora, birds, butterflies and more.
- Swan Yoga Retreat is located on a hilltop in Assagao and managed by sanyasis (hermits/monks) who’ve trained at the Bihar School of Yoga. It offers daily drop-in classes for Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga and also has a vegetarian restaurant, boutique and library. There’s a spa spread across open clay cottages with ayurvedic therapies, a flotation tank and a herbal steam treatment room.
- The quiet lanes of Siolim are full of surprise gems like Siolim Cooking Classes, located in a traditional Goan-Portuguese house. French founder Lucie Masson starts the session with a trip to the fish market, where you learn to pick the freshest catch and then head to the school premises to make authentic Goan preparations like Prawns Caldine, Chicken Cafreal, Pork Vindaloo and Goan Pulao. The hearty, communal meal that follows is a feast for the senses.
Last viewed villas