Fonteira Vaddo - Villa B
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Welcome to Fonteira Vaddo Villa B, a tranquil three-bedroom abode that is part of the gated Fonteira Vaddo compound in North Goa. Ringed by lush greens and mere steps from trendy restaurants and hipster beaches, Villa B is the last name in chic holiday homes for small groups.
Spread across two storeys with plenty of space for families and groups of friends to spread out, the villa is bright and cheery with natural light flooding through the large windows, making the living spaces warm and cosy. Three lavish bedrooms, a sophisticated dining area for eight and a fully equipped kitchen make for an idyllic Goan getaway.
The large private pool invites you to cool down on a hot sunny afternoon or simply serves as a respite when lazing the day away is on the cards. Read a book in the shaded veranda or head to the terrace on level one for sunset cocktails, the option is yours.
Design aficionados will find the villa a delight, with minimalist aesthetics, high ceilings, and white interiors. Blonde wood accents easily balance the distressed furniture while natural elements like stone, granite and concrete have been used effectively to create a rustic yet classy vibe. These clever design touches marry comfort with sleek sophistication.
The villa is managed by housekeeping staff and a personal chef can be hired to take care of your dining needs. A hearty breakfast is served to all guests with our compliments, and can be enjoyed either indoors or alfresco.
Go for a stroll towards Vagator Beach or explore the area around. Assagao is known as the Beverly Hills of Goa and there’s never a dull moment here. You’ll find several entertainment options nearby such as Escobar, a local bar stocking Goa’s famous craft spirits; sports bar SORO; and SEA restaurant, which plays live music on Thursday nights. Transportation can be arranged for you on a chargeable basis.
24x7 Travel Desk
Rates and Real time availability
- Air-conditioned living room with comfortable couches looking out towards the pool
- Spacious and fully equipped kitchen, managed by a cook
- An eight-seater dining wooden table
- Powder room for guests
- Entertainment options including televisions, home audio systems and board games
- Private swimming pool with raised platform for seating
- Poolside deck with seating
- Cosy terrace on the first floor with alfresco dining for six
- Queen-size bed with a headboard
- Bedside tables and lamps for mood lighting
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower stall and plenty of wardrobe space
Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Comfortable queen-size beds with headboards made of local materials
- Bedside tables and wardrobes
- Air-conditioned rooms with a ceiling fan for breezy evenings
- Minimalist style with platform beds, interspersed with design elements such as louvered windows
- Ensuite bathrooms fitted with eclectic tiles and a shower stall
North Goa is loved for its beaches, village settlements, award-winning restaurants and live music spots by both local and international travellers. It is located 40 kilometres from Dabolim Airport. There’s so much to discover that travellers feel compelled to keep coming back, year after year. A string of laid-back beaches marks this part of the state. While Anjuna Beach is famous for its vibrant nightlife, Assagao is a quaint village with plenty of entertainment options hiding within its leafy lanes dotted with ancient, Portuguese mansions. Vagator is known for sublime, cliffside sundowner spots where you can spend hours staring at the flaming sky, cocktail in hand. Meanwhile, Ashwem and Morjim are popular with families and international tourists for its flat terrain and gentle waves. Finally, Siolim is a quiet village with historic churches, homes with traditional architecture and a lush landscape.
Things to do
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions