Estate de Frangipani
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Banyan trees, palm groves and glorious frangipanis, cocooned amidst this secret tropical forest is the stunning Estate de Frangipani where the natural environment harmoniously fuses with awe-inspiring grandeur. With winding country lanes, beautiful Portuguese homes, whitewashed churches and lush fields all around, Estate de Frangipani has found the perfect address. This is where nature, serenity and comfort come together with our signature aesthetics. From atop a gradually sloping hill, overlooking verdant greenery, you can sit back and relax as you listen to the birds’ chirp and wind rustle.
Influenced by Portuguese architectural style, this grand villa’s sweeping arches, muted earthy tones and plush furnishings accentuate its breathtaking interiors. Find your space in this sprawling, pet-friendly estate spread over one acre. Start your day with yoga on the special yoga deck, a serene spot that lets you get in touch with your inner self. Or if you prefer something more active, challenge your partner to game at the badminton court. The expansive lawn, glasshouse and swimming pool are all set against the lush backdrop of the Assagaon fields.
This oasis in the heart of buzzing Goa is your perfect holiday home, allowing you to relax in splendour when you wish to retreat from the busy lanes of touristy Goa. Sit with your friends in the covered courtyard and spot peacocks before the monsoon or even monkeys swinging between trees. Retreat to the air-conditioned living room when it gets too hot, or a seasonal rain shower forces you indoors. Defined by its double-height ceiling, the chic living room is a great place to spend quality time with loved ones before you devour a sumptuous meal in the dining room.
Immerse yourself in the luxury and comfort of the four ensuite bedrooms, binge-watch your favourite shows in the entertainment room and curl up with a book in the study. Fitness enthusiasts can make the most of the private gym and steam room or get in some laps in the large swimming pool. Head to the terrace to watch the sky put on a show at sunset and pop a bottle of bubbly in celebration of your well-deserved holiday.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
North Goa is loved for its beaches, village settlements, award-winning restaurants and live music spots by both local and international travellers. It is located 40 kilometres from Dabolim Airport. There’s so much to discover that travellers feel compelled to keep coming back, year after year. A string of laid-back beaches marks this part of the state. While Anjuna Beach is famous for its vibrant nightlife, Assagao is a quaint village with plenty of entertainment options hiding within its leafy lanes dotted with ancient, Portuguese mansions. Vagator is known for sublime, cliffside sundowner spots where you can spend hours staring at the flaming sky, cocktail in hand. Meanwhile, Ashwem and Morjim are popular with families and international tourists for its flat terrain and gentle waves. Finally, Siolim is a quiet village with historic churches, homes with traditional architecture and a lush landscapeMore information for Things to do
- Panaji’s award-winning restaurant, Mum’s Kitchen, has now opened doors in Maravilha Resort in Assagao. Owners Suzette and Rony have painstakingly collected grandmothers’ recipes passed down through the generations in traditional Goan kitchens and hired local women to cook them. Bestseller dishes include Cauliflower Caldeen, Chorizo Chilli Fry and Pamphlet (pomfret) Kodi with Poi (traditional Goan bread).
- Ping’s Bia Hoi is a Vietnamese beer garden which stocks fresh, local beers like Eight Finger Eddie and Goa’s famous craft gins, Stranger & Sons, Greater Than and Hapusa. A menu of Asian street food like dim sum and baos, salads and mains accompany the drinks. Drop in for Sunday brunch when the atmosphere is buzzing and there’s a live band playing peppy tunes.
- Goans love their music and there are plenty of spots to catch live gigs in North Goa. Cantares in Saligao and The Rice Mill in Morjim are where you’ll find locals listening to jazz, Toro Toro and The Lazy Goose have great bands playing old-school covers, and restaurant Mahe has funky fusion vocalists.
- Vayu Waterman’s Village is an entire complex of watersports and wellness activities located beyond Ashwem Beach. They offer surfing, wakeboarding, kitesurfing, SUP and private boat excursions. After a strenuous lesson, you can head to their Prana Cafe to sip healthy smoothies, eat local seafood and finish up with some vegan chocolate mousse.
- Culture vultures looking to embrace village life should book a curated tour with The Local Beat. This responsible travel company lets you experience Goa through the eyes of a ‘gaunkar’ (villager). You’ll discover picnic spots, tiny little towns with heritage structures, and an abundance of natural beauty ranging from zorrs (natural springs) to lakes, mangroves and islands.
- Goa’s hills and forests are an undiscovered treasure that you can explore with Khoj-Aao! Adventures, who specialise in backyard biodiversity. The company organises interactive wildlife walks and talks, waterfall hikes in Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary and more. Sign up for their backyard nature trail in Assagao, which takes you up a hillock and through a shrub forest and you come back enlightened about indigenous flora, birds, butterflies and more.
- Swan Yoga Retreat is located on a hilltop in Assagao and managed by sanyasis (hermits/monks) who’ve trained at the Bihar School of Yoga. It offers daily drop-in classes for Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga and also has a vegetarian restaurant, boutique and library. There’s a spa spread across open clay cottages with ayurvedic therapies, a flotation tank and a herbal steam treatment room.
- The quiet lanes of Siolim are full of surprise gems like Siolim Cooking Classes, located in a traditional Goan-Portuguese house. French founder Lucie Masson starts the session with a trip to the fish market, where you learn to pick the freshest catch and then head to the school premises to make authentic Goan preparations like Prawns Caldine, Chicken Cafreal, Pork Vindaloo and Goan Pulao. The hearty, communal meal that follows is a feast for the senses.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- A spacious and bright living room with double-height ceilings and a grand sense of space
- Designed for socialising and large groups
- Features comfortable sofas and couches with archways leading to the dining room and glass doors allowing access to the lawns
- Ample living space for families and friends to gather and unwind
- Square wooden dining table for eight guests under an aesthetic curved ceiling
- Cosy study room with a sofa bed, an ideal spot for remote working or just a quiet moment
- A dedicated home gym for fitness enthusiasts to stay healthy and active
- Charming glass-walled conservatory, perfect for intimate dinners or artistic endevours
- A yoga deck designed for meditation, relaxation and connection with nature
- Private pool surrounded by lush greens
- Covered patio furnished with comfortable chairs
- Terrace bar with a view of the pool and gardens for evening cocktails
- Expansive backyard, terraces and outdoor spots around the villa
- Modern bedrooms with Indian aesthetics and European colour schemes
- Designer king-size beds on sleek low platforms made of rich, dark wood
- Elegant bathrooms with striking embellishments, clawfoot bathtubs and middle eastern tiles
- Inviting bedroom sofas and seating areas for relaxing on slow days
- Work desks and fans in each room
- Natural light is encouraged with the use of sheer curtains that allow sunlight to filter through
The diversity of cuisine in India is unparalleled and no visit to one of our India villas is complete without sampling the delicious fare on offer. It is well-known that the best food in any country is homemade and cooked in the kitchens of the locals. At Elite Havens, we bring the experience of home dining to you, albeit in style. Relish local and international fare cooked to your taste by a private cook who will craft meals to delight you, day after day.
From breakfast until dinner, appetizers to desserts, dining promises to be a memorable affair at an elite haven. It is a common misconception that Indian food is spicy. Discover the myriad flavours of the various regions of this ancient country, cuisines that go far beyond Chicken Tikka Masala, and try age-old recipes passed from generation to generation. When you seek a bit of comfort, our cooks will be happy to revert back to international dishes of your preference. Come, indulge your senses in a way that only India can promise.View a sample menu
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service