The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Eshara Villas is a complex of three interconnecting self-contained villas at the very heart of fashionable Seminyak, within trotting distance of Bali’s best restaurants, shops, bars, spas and sunset-facing Petitenget Beach. The villas are indulgent and decadently designed, and together they offer a total of eight bedrooms that sleep up to 16 adults. The complex shares three swimming pools, stylish living and dining areas with integrated kitchens, and lush walled gardens with emerald-green coconut palm-shaded lawns and furnished decks.
This trio of chic fully equipped villas is superb for multigenerational groups and families; sliding panels between the villas’ gardens can be opened widely for convivial occasions. The complex’s two three-bedroomed villas and one two-bedroomed villa may be booked individually or in combination with one another, and together they are incredibly spacious and offer multiple facilities.
The villas share a similar design, and are characterised by soaring roofs and an abundance of glass. Interiors are colourful, eclectic and sumptuous – the epitome of sleek designer-chic and pared-back luxe. Bedrooms continue the cool and contemporary concept, presenting luxurious beds, private dressing areas and wall-mounted TVs. Outside, lush walled gardens reveal generous pools, lawns and furnished alfresco decks.
Comfort, slick service and up-to-the-minute facilities are par for the course at this exclusive Seminyak retreat. Personal butlers, modern audio-visual equipment and iPod docks, in-villa spa treatments (on request), complimentary WiFi, and a menu of tasty Asian and western cuisine will entice guests with an engaging blend of sensual delights.
Click on these links to find out more about the individual villas: three-bedroomed villas Eshara I and Eshara III, and the two-bedroomed Eshara II, or visit the Eshara Villas website to see how these three stylish properties can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Seminyak’s buzz on your doorstep
3 villas in one – great for groups
High walls for privacy
Stylish designs give great sense of fun
Rates and availability
Staycation at an elite haven
Staycation at an elite haven
Retreat into a world of luxury. Idyllic location, guaranteed privacy, and no one to share the five-star facilities with – what's not to love? When you stay at an elite haven, it is your personal home away from home for the duration of your stay. Stay for a while, take advantage of our exclusive rates, and treat yourself to a safe stay in the luxury of your private villa. Book and stay for a minimum of 2 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy 30% off villa rates. Stay for 5 nights and enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 25 January 2021 onwards.
- Valid for stays from now until 25 June 2021.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights enjoy 30% discount.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers.
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability.
- One-time Balinese family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages.
- The property’s availability is subject to change.
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an IslandWork remotely from a gorgeous island and save more on long stays.
Book and stay for a minimum of 7 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 50% off villa rates.
For monthly villa rates, book and stay for a minimum of 30 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 70% off.
Terms and conditions:- Valid on new bookings received from now, for stays until 25 June 2021- Minimum stay of 7 nights for weekly rates (limited services available)- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi·Fi, electricity and security- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Mar-2021.
- The villas are connected by large sliding panels in their garden walls.
- 3-bedroom Eshara I can connect with 2-bedroom Eshara II to provide a 5-bedroom option
- 2-bedroom Eshara II can connect with either 3-bedroom Eshara I or 3-bedroom Eshara III to provide a 5-bedroom option
- All 3 villas can connect together to provide an 8-bedroom option.
- Spacious, elegantly furnished open-plan living and dining rooms with comfy sofas, dining tables, soaring ceilings and glass sliding doors
- Open-plan kitchens equipped for guests’ use
- Living and dining areas are cooled by ceiling fans.
- Swimming pools edged by wooden decks topped with sun loungers, sofas and sunshades
- Tropical gardens with coconut palms, frangipani and flowering plants
- Large cushioned relaxation pavilion in the gardens of Eshara III.
- Five king-bedded rooms and three twin bedrooms (convertible to kings), all with ensuite bathrooms
- One master bedroom in each villa with glass sliding doors, high ceilings and bathroom with tubs and both indoor and outdoor showers
- Guest bedrooms have spacious ensuite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers (some have tubs) overlooking Zen-like bamboo gardens
- All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with wall-mounted TVs
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Eshara Villas is just 300-metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic pleasures – from designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots. Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli, and several convenience stores.
Things to do
Villa Eshara’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Villa Eshara is in the heart of Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave, where fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics can indulge themselves in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine-dining, mid-range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine-dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, Merah Putih, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Visit the famous temple at Tanah Lot (16.5km). Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Head down to Echo Beach in Canggu (11km) where a number of cafes offer great sunset views and icy cold beers. Note that the beach here is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. You may wish to visit the breathtaking panorama of the Jatiluwih rice terraces, which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008 for its preservation of traditional Balinese farming techniques. At a height of 850m above sea level, the view here is one of the finest imaginable. Alternatively, head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bold and brave bargain hunters should head for one of Denpasar’s markets within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital, for an exciting and rewarding shopping experience.
- Hire a bicycle and explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas