The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Hidden from view along a quiet side street, equidistant from Seminyak's buzzy boutique-and-restaurant-packed 'Eat Street' and the expansive Petitenget Beach, is the city-slick, three-bedroom Villa Eshara I.
This single-storey property is totally private and self-contained with its own beautifully carved entrance, a living and dining room with integrated kitchen, garden and 11-metre swimming pool flanked by towering coconut palms, fire bowls, and a timber pool deck. Although the architectural materials are natural and neutral – characterised by soaring roofs and an abundance of glass – the villa's décor and furnishings are colourful, eclectic and sumptuous. From the shimmering Swarovski crystal chandeliers that illuminate the solid wood dining table for 12, to the cowhide chairs, sinuous sofas, vivid artwork, humdinger sculptures and ethnic artefacts, Villa Eshara's interiors are the epitome of sleek designer-chic and pared-back luxe. Bedrooms continue the cool and contemporary concept, presenting king-size beds, dressing areas and wall-mounted TVs.
Light bounces from the mirrored walls of the marble-enhanced ensuite bathrooms, two of which have bathtubs and indoor monsoon showers, while the third bedroom has two showers offering an indoor and outdoor option.
Comfort, slick service and up-to-the-minute facilities are par for the course at this private pleasure pad. Personal butlers, an in-house chef, modern audio-visual equipment and iPod docks, in-villa spa treatments, complimentary WiFi, and a menu of tasty Asian and European cuisine will entice guests with an engaging blend of sensual delights.
Finally, large groups will be happy to learn that Eshara I is one of a group of three villas that can be mixed, matched, united or divided to provide anything from a two-bedroom to an eight-bedroom renting option, all connected by an innovative system of retractable garden walls.
Seminyak’s buzz on your doorstep
3 villas in one – great for groups
High walls for privacy
Stylish designs give great sense of fun
"Everyday has been perfect here. The rooms are well attended to, morning and night. Really value having mosquito coils and lights every night. Fresh towels daily have been much appreciated. The constant available service for drinks - with each staff member remembering how to make for each guest, wonderful. Fresh towels by the pool tidied on a daily basis, all has made for a very relaxing time. We have constantly been made to feel welcome by all staff. I forget to say also how much we appreciated all the arrangements made for us, whether calling taxis, arranging shopping, making phone calls to help us do a fast track for everyone at the airport and more. Whatever we have asked, nothing has been ever been too much trouble. We deeply appreciate all the details attended to and many other little things, which we're noticed but not mentioned."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 03-Mar-2019.
Features and amenities
- Massive living and dining space with hardwood floors and a soaring ceiling
- Tasteful, elegant and bright with a wall of glass doors
- Cooled by ceiling fans and furnished with a long wooden dining table for 12
- Huge comfortable sofas
- Open-plan kitchen equipped for guest use
- 11-metre swimming pool surrounded by a wooden deck topped with loungers, sofas and sunshades
- Tropical garden with coconut palms, frangipanis and flowering plants
- Bright master bedroom with large sliding glass doors, hardwood floors and high ceiling
- Furnished with a king-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with large tub and wall of glass looking out to stone figurine fountains
Guest Bedroom One
- Twin-bedded room (converts to a king) and perfect for kids.
- Zen-like pebble garden bordered with bamboo
- Deep soaking tub in marble ensuite bathroom
Guest Bedroom Two
- Decorated in natural earth tones, looks out across to the pool
- King-size bed under a high wooden ceiling
- Elegant ensuite bathroom with the option of indoor and outdoor showers
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Villa Eshara is just 300 metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic pleasures. From designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots, good times are never much more than a moment away. Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli, and several convenience stores.
Things to do
Villa Eshara’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Villa Eshara is in the heart of Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave, where fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics can indulge themselves in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine-dining, mid-range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine-dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, Merah Putih, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Visit the famous temple at Tanah Lot (16.5km). Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Head down to Echo Beach in Canggu (11km) where a number of cafes offer great sunset views and icy cold beers. Note that the beach here is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. You may wish to visit the breathtaking panorama of the Jatiluwih rice terraces, which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008 for its preservation of traditional Balinese farming techniques. At a height of 850m above sea level, the view here is one of the finest imaginable. Alternatively, head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bold and brave bargain hunters should head for one of Denpasar’s markets within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital, for an exciting and rewarding shopping experience.
- Hire a bicycle and explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions