Casa del Mar
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Dramatically perched on a low cliff above Sandy Bay, Casa Del Mar is a stunning three-bedroom villa in Nusa Lembongan, an idyllic island off the south-west coast of Bali. The villa boasts of unbeatable ocean views fringed with Bali’s volcanoes, and beautiful sunsets.
Encouraging socialising, the villa’s open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas seem to flow into each other. With high, sloping roofs, and a mezzanine social space, there’s plenty to do here in air-conditioned comfort, or you could pull back the folding glass doors leading onto the covered veranda and spacious balé, and enjoy tropical living.
A cliff-edge swimming pool offers endless views of mighty waves crashing onto the rocky cliffs. Sun loungers and umbrellas dot the wooden poolside deck, and while the balé is perfect for alfresco dining, a lazy hammock nearby leads to the villa's private temple.
The main house has two air-conditioned bedrooms with king-size beds and spacious ensuite bathrooms. Located beside the pool, the master bedroom enjoys complete privacy and panoramic views, even from its ensuite, semi-open bath.
Tempted to invite additional guests? No problem. Casa del Mar's main house has a mezzanine that can sleep two more guests. Best for older kids or young adults, it is furnished with twin beds, a large sofa and a television. It can also function as a social lounge, when not in use.
The professional and friendly staff is responsible for the villa’s smooth functioning, preparing your daily continental breakfast, and assisting you with requirements such as organising activities and transport around the island. A holiday at Casa del Mar is all about relaxed living, with no frenetic schedules to adhere by, and a starlit sky to gaze at each evening.
Cliff Edge, stunning setting
Sunset views of Mount Agung
Very large open living – outdoor space
Rates and availability
Staycation at an elite haven
Staycation at an elite haven
Retreat into a world of luxury. Idyllic location, guaranteed privacy, and no one to share the five-star facilities with – what's not to love? When you stay at an elite haven, it is your personal home away from home for the duration of your stay. Stay for a while, take advantage of our exclusive rates, and treat yourself to a safe stay in the luxury of your private villa. Book and stay for a minimum of 2 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy 30% off villa rates.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 25 January 2021 onwards.
- Valid on stays from now until 25 June 2021.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights enjoy 30% discount.
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers.
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability.
- The property’s availability is subject to change.
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an IslandWork remotely from a gorgeous island and save more on long stays.
Book and stay for a minimum of 7 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 50% off villa rates.
For monthly villa rates, book and stay for a minimum of 30 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 70% off.
Terms and conditions:- Valid on new bookings received from now, for stays until 25 June 2021- Minimum stay of 7 nights for weekly rates (limited services available)- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi·Fi, electricity and security- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 29-Mar-2021.
- Open-plan living area for social evenings with high, sloping roofs and glass doors
- A modern, fully equipped kitchen for guest use with bar stools at the breakfast counter
- Ceiling fans and double height ceilings to allow a mezzanine area
- Cushioned rattan sofas and indoor dining table for eight guests
- Dreamy mezzanine with sofa seating, a television and twin beds
- A private 13-metre swimming pool with sun loungers and undisturbed ocean views
- Outdoor dining at the balé seating ten guests
- An alfresco sitting area with rattan chairs
- Manicured lawns leading onto the pool deck
- Private, located away from the main building, by the pool
- Unobstructed ocean views, with direct access to the pool
- King-size bed, convertible into twins
- Seating area with a sofa, and a writing desk facing the ocean
- A private deck with rattan chairs, looking out towards the turquoise water
- Semi-open ensuite bathroom with an ocean view bathtub and a separate shower
- Each of the two rooms has king-size beds, convertible into twins
- One has garden access, while the other enjoys a partial ocean view with pool access
- Rattan seating and plenty of wardrobe space
- Ensuite bathrooms have shower stalls
- Up a flight of stairs from the main living area
- A dreamy space with sloping roofs framing ocean views
- Furnished with twin beds, sofa seating and a swing chair
- Television for your viewing pleasure
Dramatically perched atop a low cliff above Sandy Bay, Casa del Mar is not far from the famous Devil’s Tear, where crashing waves have shaped a spectacular rock formation. Nusa Lembongan offers some of the best diving and snorkelling in Indonesia. With a myriad of dining options and restaurants nearby, Casa del Mar is a great place to relax and have fun. Fast boats from Sanur and Benoa Harbour leave mainland Bali for Nusa Lembongan throughout the day. The island experiences two seasons during the year. Like mainland Bali, the wet season is from December to February, and the dry season is from March to November.
Things to do
Nusa Lembongan is a purer, less crowded version of Bali. The same iconic surf, and endless strips of sand lend themselves well to undisturbed holidays spent appreciating the beauty of nature, minus the cacophony. The Villa Manager will be happy to share a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do chat with the staff about the local area, to gain interesting insights into some of the fascinating aspects of life on Nusa Lembongan and neighbouring island Nusa Penida.
- Stroll along the beach and across the rocks to Devil’s Tear, a craggy limestone outcrop on the southern tip of Sandy Bay; on a clear day you can see Bali’s sacred mountain Gunung Agung looming in the distance.
- Cruise the coastline in a luxury boat. Visit deserted beaches such as Gamat Bay on the neighboring island Nusa Penida, enjoy a spot of snorkeling; you may even get to see pods of dolphins frolicking alongside!
- Head for Dream Beach, a short walk southwards along the cliff path, for a swim in a cove of shallow sloping sand, followed by lunch at Café Pandan, set on the clifftop above the beach.
- Visit the deserted beaches and blue lagoons of Nusa Lembongan’s tiny neighbour, Nusa Ceningan, and experience island life unchanged over the centuries.
- Adrenaline junkies visit Mahana Point on Nusa Ceningan and hurl yourself off the clifftop into the sea. Or order a cold Bintang beer from the café and watch the surfers cresting huge rollers below.
- Take a leisurely cycle tour of the island visiting temples, mangroves, beaches and the villages of Lembongan and Jungutbatu.
- Stroll into Mushroom Bay one evening for a romantic beachfront dinner at Café Bali. Or pop next door to the Beach Club at Sandy Bay for an evening cocktail and barbecue of fresh fish and meats.
- Visit the Underground House in Lembongan Village, a labyrinth of caves excavated from the limestone rock by local farmer and priest Made Biasa using only a hammer, chisel, and 15 years patience and hard work.
- Climb the steps to Pura Puncak Sari, a sacred hilltop temple which commands fabulous views over the neighboring islands and Bali’s east coast.
- Do not miss the spectacular natural rock arch over the turquoise waters of Broken Beach (Pasih Uug). Hike or bike to get to this amazing cove on Nusa Penida’s north-west tip – and do not forget your camera. Although you cannot actually swim here as there’s no access to the water, you’ll be able to cool off at nearby Angel’s Billabong.
- Angel’s Billabong (Kolam Para Bidadari) is a natural infinity pool of crystal-clear river water flowing into the sea, framed by craggy rocks and cliffs overlooking the ocean. Take a dip with the angels and enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Watch out as waves hit the rocks and send great plumes of water into the sky at Smoky Beach (Pasih Andus) – just the place for a refreshing shower.
- Take your mask and snorkel to Crystal Bay (Surganya Pecinta) where the water is clear, the waves are calm and beautiful clusters of coral are waiting to be discovered.
- It’s a long steep climb down to the white sands of Kelingking Beach but even if you just visit to take photos of the unique T-Rex-shaped cliff formation from the top, your trip will be worth it.
- Nusa Penida is a wonderful destination for divers. Ask the Elite Concierge to book a few dives with our recommended dive centre for you to get a chance to get up, close and personal with magnificent manta rays at the eponymously named Manta Point or, from late July to November, Mola-Mola, huge oceanic sunfish. For the less experienced diver, there are easier flat reefs and wall dives in the sparkling waters around Nusa Lembongan.
Last viewed villas