Casa Bell Niseko
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
The Casa Bell Niseko complex offers four comfortable bedrooms across two self-contained chalet and cabin. Tucked away in Soga, a beautiful silver birch forest nestled between Niseko Village and Annupuri resorts. This peaceful location is perfect for guests seeking a private getaway which is conveniently close to the ski slopes, yet away from the bustle.
Casa Bell Chalet is the larger of the two mountain lodges and is base to three bedrooms distributed across two storeys with a well-appointed kitchen, whilst the more secluded Casa Bell Cabin has just one bedroom. Combined, the complex offers plenty of space for families and friends to either socialise together or find their own corner to relax.
Thoughtful design aesthetics meet wooden finish, stylish interiors and open-plan communal living and dining areas. Large windows in the living areas and bedrooms frame stunning views of the surrounding forest. Meanwhile, the considered design offers plenty of space to reconnect with family and friends in cosy and chic surroundings.
Enjoy a breakfast welcome pack provided with our compliments within the chalet or order delectable gourmet food via Niseko Gourmet and free shuttle service in winter season to get you to Niseko’s famous ski slopes. Fabulous shopping and famed restaurants are also moments away thanks to shuttle services.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Casa Bell Niseko is ensconced within a private location in a quiet forest estate, nestled between Niseko Village and Annupuri Resort. The location offers the tranquility and privacy of a mountain retreat, with the convenience of being ten-minutes away from some of the region’s best ski slopes, as well as dining and shopping opportunities, hot springs and cultural activities. Casa Bell Niseko is the perfect escape for families and friends that want to get away from the busy main ski village but still be close to the best that the region has to offer.More information for Things to do
The Elite Concierge is on hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you (availability permitting), suggest the best onsen in town, rent sports equipment and arrange for ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season when you visit:
- Hokkaido’s produce is renowned throughout the world and thus it is no wonder that Niseko has a thriving food scene. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso, and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido’s freshest catch at Ezo’s. A visit to one of Hirafu's two most famous restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura, both serving exceptional fine Japanese dining, should also be on your checklist.
- Niseko Village is only three kilometres away from the chalet and offers fantastic activities and events throughout the year. World-class golf courses in summer and of course the fabulous powder snow in winter. Kids will love reindeer sledging, an unforgettable experience.
- For a bespoke, elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is an indulgence of the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered in case you prefer to self-cater.
- Acclaimed as Hokkaido’s premier health and wellness destination, Niseko is blessed with many atmospheric thermal hot springs, known as onsen, renowned for their relaxation and rejuvenation properties. Yugokorotei Onsen is just around the corner from Casa Bell Niseko and is considered by locals to be one of the best in the area or further afield, find Makkari Onsen with amazing Mount Yotei views.
- Niseko’s striking mountains and four distinct seasons have attracted many artists to the region over the years. There are many Art galleries in the region showcasing local talent and artists from around Japan. Nestled in the Hanazono hills is Somoza Gallery built in a 150-year old farmhouse displaying artefacts from Hokkaido’s first people and art from around Japan.
- Takahashi Milk Kobo is five minutes away and produces some of the region’s best cheese, cheesecakes, and tartlets, well worth a visit to stock up on indulgent snacks after the day’s adventures.
- For a night out around town, we suggest heading to cosmopolitan Hirafu Village and sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- The Nikka Yoichi Distillery is a popular place to visit and learn the workings of the world-renowned whisky’s first distillery, opened in 1934. Some use it as a halfway point to Otaru, the quaint harbour city known for its well-preserved canals, café culture, glassworks, music boxes and street-side stalls plying amazing seafood.
- For something more urban, Sapporo City is abuzz 24/7. Japan’s fifth largest city is known for its wide, tree-lined boulevards, ramen, and great beer, as well as the annual snow festival in February featuring art and sculptures made of snow and ice, including snow slides.
Widely acclaimed as Japan’s powder playground, Niseko enjoys an average of 15 metres of snow annually, which, combined with fabulous infrastructure and a buzzing international vibe, makes it one of the most sought-after winter experiences in the world. Here are some tips to make the most of your stay in the snow season.
- Casa Bell Niseko is just a ten-minute drive from the ski lifts in Annupuri so getting on the snow in the morning is a breeze. Niseko Village is also just around the corner and is recommended for beginners. For advanced skiers, there are great powder lines early in the morning.
- Offshore Snowboards is located a few kilometres away at Moiwa Ski Resort; these are the only snowboards designed, made and ridden in the Niseko area. The snowboards are handcrafted and works of art with a range to suit everybody, the team there can also make you your very own custom board.
- Driving a snowmobile is an exhilarating way to explore Niseko's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a raft, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- For those slightly more adventurous, we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- How about whisking across the sparkling snow on a reindeer sled just like in fairy tales? This is one experience the kids will never forget. The whole family can also join a jumbo sled tour, on a custom-designed snowmobile sled which seats up to six people.
Spring and Summer
- As the snow melts, the landscape explodes with wildflowers, making Niseko a perfect base for hiking. Enjoy the crisp clean air as you ramble across the moors or climb Mount Yotei to enjoy a 360-degree panorama from the trail that winds around the caldera.
- Autumn in Hokkaido is a special time, as the leaves change colours and cover the countryside. The perfect time for a hike or drive to take some photos and capture the unrivalled beauty of Hokkaido’s autumn leaves.
- Play a round of golf while enjoying glorious scenery and spectacular views of Mount Yotei at Niseko Village Golf Course, which was named Japan's Best Golf Course at the World Golf Awards in 2014.
- Treat the whole family to a day of fun at Pure at Niseko Village – a nature activity centre with the longest zip line in Japan. You can also enjoy horse riding, panoramic views of Mount Yotei and the Niseko mountain range from a hot air balloon. The little ones will love ‘Pure’ Adventure the park’s newest attraction, which has an inflatable playground, filled with mazes and slides.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido', Niseko is a popular cycling destination with a wide variety of trails suitable for all levels, including exhilarating downhill mountain trails via the gondola. Got something more leisurely in mind? Quiet country lanes are ideal for gentle family biking.
- Picturesque lakes and rivers make freshwater fishing, canyoning and rafting popular summer pastimes. Shiribetsu River offers some of the best rafting in Asia and you can expect stunning alpine scenery and crystal-clear water. Alternatively, head to the nearby Shakotan Peninsula where sea kayaking reveals a magical ocean colour known as Shakotan blue.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Casa Bell is comprised of a three bedroom main house and a one bedroom cabin. To allow for an extended family or a bigger group of friends, the self-contained cabin was built right behind the bigger chalet. The cabin was thoughtfully designed to maximise space and create a cosy log house feel - secluded and comfortable.
This complex features:
- Thoughtful design, a two-storey layout for Casa Bell Chalet and a loft-style layout for Casa Bell Cabin
- Stunning views from all the rooms and from the balcony of Casa Bell Chalet
- Stylish and comfortable communal living areas with pitched roofs, high ceilings and hanging lamps
- Well-equipped open kitchen with island seating for five, chic bench-style dining table suitable for eight in the Chalet
- A comfortable dining table for 4 in the Cabin
- Chalet’s extremely comfortable lounge with designer sofas and chairs, an electric fireplace, TV and iPod dock
- Cabin’s centralized heating facility and stylishly comfortable interiors
- Secure, heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
Casa Bell Chalet bedrooms
- Two identical rooms on the upper floor
- Lower floor bedroom features a PlayStation
- All the rooms have private ensuite bathrooms
- Stunning forest views from each room
- King-size beds, ceiling fans and stylish décor
Casa Bell Cabin bedroom
- King-size bed on the mezzanine
- Two sofa beds in the living area for 2 extra sleeps
Each elite haven in Niseko is self-catering. With a gorgeous fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal, you will be tempted to stir up your favourite dishes or perhaps something for the little ones. Our partner, Niseko Gourmet offers provisioning services wherein handpicked Hokkaido produce will be brought to your doorstep, along with all the groceries you need.
However, a day on the slopes can get tiring. If you’re not in the mood to cook, why not order in a gourmet meal? Choose from Niseko Gourmet’s tempting menu and enjoy delicious food in the comfort of your living room. For an indulgent experience, ask our Concierge to set up a Niseko Gourmet dinner in your chalet. Sit back and relax as a master chef cooks up a storm within your holiday home and serves you delectable meals including a live display of handmade sushi or an intimate sashimi, tempura & soba noodle experience. Extravagant five or seven-course dinners for adults and two-course dinners for children can also be prepared.
If you feel like heading out, you’ll be spoilt for choice with some of the best restaurants in the area a stone’s throw away. Niseko has a flourishing food scene, with exciting bars, smart eateries and even some fabulous food trucks for a quick bite. Our Concierge will be happy to offer guidance about the best places to eat around your chalet, depending on your personal preferences. They can also make reservations on your behalf, if availability permits.Visit Niseko Gourmet
The house is brand new with good furniture.18-Feb-2022 - 23-Feb-2022 Dodwell L
Nice chalet, located on quiet place. Well equipped with almost everything we needed during our stay. Andrew's Elite Havens staff were very helpful for providing shuttle service. Definitely we will choose again for our next trip in Niseko07-Feb-2022 - 11-Feb-2022 Beilei X
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service