Canggu Beachside Villas - Villa Vida
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Four-bedroom Villa Vida is a stunning beachside haven perched between Batu Belig with its host of glamorous beach clubs and Berawa Beach with its laid-back surfer vibe. In the centre of the action, Villa Vida is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in Bali’s exciting nightlife.
Villa Vida is part of the Canggu Beachside Villas, a beautifully designed complex which, together with five-bedroomed Villa Gu and three-bedroomed Villa Boa, can sleep up to 24 guests. Privacy is in no way compromised however, with each villa cocooned within its own extensive walled gardens.
Villa Vida is where contemporary Balinese ‘chic’ meet old-style Malibu glamour with its striking indoor lounge and dazzling outdoor dining area. There’s a very large master bedroom on the first floor with a king-size bed, ensuite bathroom and lovely views over the surrounding area, as well as three poolside guest bedrooms with split king-sized beds and ensuite bathrooms.
The villa is surrounded by a tropical garden, cleverly designed to induce a feeling of being enveloped by lush green vegetation, even when you’re indoors. There’s plenty of choice for relaxing, socialising or hanging out with a good book or a cocktail in hand by the 15-metre pool, on the roof terrace, or at any of the outdoor seating areas.
There’s a small army of staff at your service, including an on-site villa manager, butlers and a housekeeper who will happily tend to your every need, as well as a team of diligent security staff.
Being so close to many of Canggu and Seminyak’s best eateries have you spoilt for choice when it comes to dining options. Enjoy a lavish breakfast in your villa and set out during the day to sample Bali’s famed food scene. Private dining experiences can be arranged within your villa for an additional charge.
Next to popular beach clubs
Near fabulous eateries
Stylish and modern
"What a wonderful experience. The staff were attentive, generous, kind, thoughtful and warm. The villa is very well placed for Cafe Del Mar and beach clubs."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 25-Feb-2020.
- Large air conditioned TV lounge
- Authentic Indonesian art and antiques
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the garden
- Separate kitchen with wine cooler
- Stunning tropical garden
- 15 x 4-metre private pool with sunbeds
- Outdoor dining and living area
- Relaxing water features
- Large ocean-view rooftop terrace with seating
- King-size bed
- Large walk-in cupboard
- Ensuite bathroom with double shower and double vanity
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Flat-screen TV
- Safety deposit box
Three Guest Bedrooms
- Split king-size beds
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity and rain shower
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Flat-screen TV
- Safety deposit box
Villa Vida located in the village of Berawa on the border between Canggu and Seminyak. Berawa is rapidly becoming a hotspot for surfers who enjoy riding its long beach break, as well with partygoers looking to feel the pulse of Bali’s nightlife. The best beach clubs and bars in Bali, such as Café del Mar, Tropicola, W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head are all within walking distance of the villa.
Foodies will also appreciate the dazzling number of coffee shops, delis and restaurants in the vicinity, while shoppers can browse through the many boutiques of nearby Canggu.
Popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach (3km) and Echo Beach (4km) are close by, to the north. The swell is quite strong on this side of the island, so we don’t recommend swimming.
With Villa Vida as your base, you’ll be perfectly placed to indulge in the glitz and glamour of Bali.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the staff live locally and will be happy to give you some interesting insights into many aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villas.
- Groove to the music and soak up Ibiza’s party vibes at the newly opened Café del Mar. Literally across the road from Canggu Beachside Villas, this 10000sqm beachfront pool club just may be where you choose to spend your evenings every single day.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at La Laguna, a restaurant and bar entirely made out of driftwood. This is probably the most romantic spot you’ll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- Finns Recreation Club ¬– just down the road from the villas – provides hours of entertainment for the whole family. It has first class facilities including a restaurant, bar and lounge, a library, a kids’ club and a really cool water park. Or visit Finns Beach Club, just 500 metres to the north of La Laguna, and enjoy poolside cocktails in the spectacular bamboo clubhouse overlooking the pool and ocean.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality choices in the village of Berawa. For breakfast and lunch, head over to Coffee ‘n Oven, which has an excellent choice of European-type pastries. Or try some organic home-grown vegetables underneath the huge tippy-tent at Parachute – only a ten-minute walk from the villas. For dining we can recommend Milu which serves excellent Indonesian and western dishes in a beautiful atmospheric garden, or The Piring Daun for tasty Indian fusion cuisine.
- Children will love hanging out at the Bali Equestrian Centre, a world-class destination for riders and tourists. Its facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family with pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- The Canggu Beachside Villas are only a 45-minute drive from the famous Tanah Lot sea temple, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions