Canggu Beachside Villas - Villa Boa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Three-bedroom Villa Boa is a stunning beachside haven perched between Berawa Beach with its laid-back surfer vibe and Batu Belig with its host of glamorous beach clubs. This is one of Canggu’s most sought-after locations, for those who wish to immerse themselves in Bali’s nightlife.
Villa Boa is part of the Canggu Beachside Villas, a beautifully designed complex which, together with five-bedroomed Villa Gu and four-bedroomed Villa Vida, can sleep up to 24 guests. Privacy is in no way compromised however, with each villa secluded within its own extensive walled gardens.
Villa Boa’s alfresco living areas make it the perfect choice if you’re looking for a stylish tropical retreat. Minimalist interior design and calming water features create a wonderfully ‘Zen’ vibe throughout the whole space.
The air-conditioned master bedroom on the first floor features a queen-size bed, luxurious ensuite bathroom and a large terrace with beautiful views of the surrounding rice fields. Both of the comfortable air-conditioned guest bedrooms in the garden annex have ensuite bathrooms and are furnished with split queen-size beds.
Villa Boa was designed in perfect harmony with its natural surroundings. The 16-metre pool, vast outdoor seating and lounge areas, along with the spectacular ocean views from the rooftop terrace, make this a great choice for small groups looking to socialise and spend time together, perhaps with a cocktail in hand.
There’s a small army of staff at your service, including an on-site villa manager, butlers and a housekeeper who will happily tend to your every need, as well as a team of diligent security staff.
Being so close to many of Canggu and Seminyak’s best eateries have you spoilt for choice when it comes to dining options. Enjoy a lavish breakfast in your villa and set out during the day to sample Bali’s famed food scene. Private dining experiences can be arranged within your villa for an additional charge.
Ocean views from the rooftop
Proximity to beach clubs
Great dining options nearby
Personal swimming pool
"We had an amazing stay. The staff, the food and the accommodation plus plus 5 stars. Can not say enough about this wonderful experience. We will definitely recommend and will be back."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 20-Feb-2020.
- Stylish minimalist design
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Bose sound system
- Ceiling fans
- Spacious alfresco lounge
- Dining area with solid wood table seating six people
- Private 16 x 4-metre pool
- Beautiful tropical garden
- Roof terrace with ocean views
- Queen-size bed
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, double vanity and bathtub
Two Guest Bedrooms
- Split queen-size beds
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain shower and double vanity
Villa Boa located in the village of Berawa on the border between Canggu and Seminyak. Berawa is rapidly becoming a hotspot for surfers who enjoy riding its long beach break, as well with partygoers looking to feel the pulse of Bali’s nightlife. The best beach clubs and bars in Bali, such as Café del Mar, Tropicola, W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head are all within walking distance of the villa.
Foodies will also appreciate the dazzling number of coffee shops, delis and restaurants in the vicinity, while shoppers can browse through the many boutiques of nearby Canggu.
Popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach (3km) and Echo Beach (4km) are close by, to the north. The swell is quite strong on this side of the island, so we don’t recommend swimming.
With Villa Boa as your base, you’ll be perfectly placed to indulge in the glitz and glamour of Bali.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the staff live locally and will be happy to give you some interesting insights into many aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villas.
- Groove to the music and soak up Ibiza’s party vibes at the newly opened Café del Mar. Literally across the road from Canggu Beachside Villas, this 10000sqm beachfront pool club just may be where you choose to spend your evenings every single day.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at La Laguna, a restaurant and bar entirely made out of driftwood. This is probably the most romantic spot you’ll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- Finns Recreation Club ¬– just down the road from the villas – provides hours of entertainment for the whole family. It has first class facilities including a restaurant, bar and lounge, a library, a kids’ club and a really cool water park. Or visit Finns Beach Club, just 500 metres to the north of La Laguna, and enjoy poolside cocktails in the spectacular bamboo clubhouse overlooking the pool and ocean.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality choices in the village of Berawa. For breakfast and lunch, head over to Coffee ‘n Oven, which has an excellent choice of European-type pastries. Or try some organic home-grown vegetables underneath the huge tippy-tent at Parachute – only a ten-minute walk from the villas. For dining we can recommend Milu which serves excellent Indonesian and western dishes in a beautiful atmospheric garden, or The Piring Daun for tasty Indian fusion cuisine.
- Children will love hanging out at the Bali Equestrian Centre, a world-class destination for riders and tourists. Its facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family with pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- The Canggu Beachside Villas are only a 45-minute drive from the famous Tanah Lot sea temple, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions