Canggu Beachside Villas - Villa Boa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Three-bedroom Villa Boa is a stunning beachside haven one-minute’s walk from a gorgeous natural lagoon. Perched between Berawa Beach with its laid-back surfer vibe and Batu Belig with its host of glamorous beach clubs, Villa Boa is situated in one of Canggu’s most sought-after locations.
Villa Boa is part of the Canggu Beachside Villas, a beautifully designed complex which, together with five-bedroomed Villa Gu and four-bedroomed Villa Vida, can sleep up to 24 guests. Privacy is in no way compromised however, with each villa sweetly secluded within its own extensive walled gardens.
Villa Boa’s alfresco living areas make it the perfect choice if you’re looking for a stylish tropical retreat. Minimalist interior design and calming water features create a wonderfully ‘Zen’ vibe throughout the whole space.
The air-conditioned master bedroom on the first floor features a queen-size bed, luxurious ensuite bathroom and a large terrace with beautiful views of the surrounding rice fields. Both of the comfortable air-conditioned guest bedrooms in the garden annex have ensuite bathrooms and are furnished with split queen-size beds.
Villa Boa was designed in perfect harmony with its natural surroundings. The 16 x 4-metre pool, vast outdoor seating and lounge areas, along with the spectacular ocean views from the rooftop terrace, make this a great choice for relaxing, socialising or simply hanging out with a good book or a cocktail in hand.
There’s a small army of staff at your service, including an on-site villa manager, butlers and a housekeeper who will happily tend to your every need, as well as a team of diligent security staff.
Being so close to many of Canggu and Seminyak’s best eateries means most of our guests prefer to dine out, which is why Villa Boa does not employ a private chef. Should you prefer to have a chef on-site, this can easily be arranged for an additional charge.
Zen vibe throughout
Spectacular ocean views from the rooftop terrace
Close to Canggu and Seminyak's best eateries
"Your villa is beautiful. What we got was fantastic. People are very sweet and helpful whenever we needed. For sure we will come back
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 04-Apr-2019.
Features and amenities
- Stylish minimalist design
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Bose sound system
- Ceiling fans
- Spacious alfresco lounge
- Dining area with solid wood table seating six people
- Private 16 x 4-metre pool
- Beautiful tropical garden
- Roof terrace with ocean views
- Queen-size bed
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, double vanity and bathtub
Two Guest Bedrooms
- Split queen-size beds
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain shower and double vanity
Villa Boa is located in the village of Berawa on the border between Canggu and Seminyak. Berawa is rapidly becoming a hotspot for surfers who enjoy riding its long beach break, as well with foodies who revel in its dazzling number of coffee shops, delis and restaurants, and shoppers who will enjoy browsing the many boutiques in nearby Canggu.
The villa is only a one-minute walk from the beach and from a beautiful natural lagoon, where colourful outriggers are pulled up on the sands, ready to head out to sea on their nightly fishing trips.
To get to the beach you’ll walk past La Laguna, a stunning beach bar and restaurant entirely made out of driftwood, and probably one of the most photogenic spots on the island. From there, take a picturesque stroll along the sand towards other popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach (3km) and Echo Beach (4km) to the north. The swell is quite strong on this side of the island, so we don’t recommend swimming.
Walk five hundred metres along the beach to the south and you’ll be able to indulge in the glitz and glamour of some of Seminyak’s most popular beach clubs like Tropicola, W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the staff live locally and will be happy to give you some interesting insights into many aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villas.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at La Laguna, a restaurant and bar entirely made out of driftwood. This is probably the most romantic spot you’ll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- Finns Recreation Club ¬– just down the road from the villas – provides hours of entertainment for the whole family. It has first class facilities including a restaurant, bar and lounge, a library, a kids’ club and a really cool water park. Or visit Finns Beach Club, just 500 metres to the north of La Laguna, and enjoy poolside cocktails in the spectacular bamboo clubhouse overlooking the pool and ocean.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality choices in the village of Berawa. For breakfast and lunch, head over to Coffee ‘n Oven, which has an excellent choice of European-type pastries. Or try some organic home-grown vegetables underneath the huge tippy-tent at Parachute – only a ten-minute walk from the villas. For dining we can recommend Milu which serves excellent Indonesian and western dishes in a beautiful atmospheric garden, or The Piring Daun for tasty Indian fusion cuisine.
- Children will love hanging out at the Bali Equestrian Centre, a world-class destination for riders and tourists. Its facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family with pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- The Canggu Beachside Villas are only a 45-minute drive from the famous Tanah Lot sea temple, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions