Canggu Beachside Villas
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Ideally situated between Berawa Beach with its laid-back surfer vibe and Batu Belig with its host of glamorous beach clubs, Canggu Beachside Villas boast one of Bali’s most sought-after locations. A mere one-minute walk from the beach and a gorgeous natural lagoon, the villas are a great choice for families or groups wanting to experience this beautiful part of Bali in luxury and style. When all three of these exceptional private villas are booked together they can sleep up to 24 guests.
Connected via a private walkway, each Canggu Beachside Villa has a separate entrance, private garden and a swimming pool. These villas have been designed to dazzle their guests with a wonderful combination of minimalist simplicity and open, light-filled spaces. Following the principles of ‘organic architecture’, the villas’ indoor spaces are in perfect harmony with their natural surroundings. Their lush tropical gardens and ‘Zen’ water features, along with elegant furnishings and authentic Indonesian art create a very special atmosphere both indoors and out. This really is exotic chic at its very best.
There’s a small army of staff on hand, including a villa manager, butlers and a housekeeper who will happily tend to your every need, as well as a team of diligent security staff.
Being so close to many of Canggu and Seminyak’s best eateries means most of our guests prefer to dine out, which is why the Canggu Beachside Villas do not employ a private chef. Should you prefer to have a chef on-site, we would be happy to arrange this for an additional charge.
Just click on these links to find out more about the five-bedroom Villa Gu, the four-bedroom Villa Vida and the three-bedroom Villa Boa. Or visit the Canggu Beachside Villas website to see how they can be combined to meet your specific holiday requirements.
Ocean views from rooftop terrace
Close to Seminyak and Canggu's best eateries
A complex of 3 villas
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 20-Aug-2019.
- Villa Gu, Villa Vida and Villa Boa all have a discreet garden gate which opens onto a private walkway connecting the three villas
- The villas are located in a secure walled compound and have their own individual entrances
- A total of five master bedroom and seven guest bedrooms can sleep up to 24 guests
- Each villa has its own character and is elegantly decorated according to its owner's individual taste
- Villa Gu and Villa Vida have large air-conditioned lounges, while Villa Boa's living areas are tropical alfresco style
- All villas have views over gardens and surrounding area
- All villas have a rooftop terrace
- Each has a private pool with sun deck and loungers
- This is alfresco living at its best with plenty of outdoor living and dining areas
- Beautifully kept lawns and lush tropical gardens surround each villa
- 5-bedroom Villa Gu has three master bedrooms, one with a king-size bed and two split-queen beds; and two guest bedrooms with split-queen beds
- 4-bedroom Villa Vida has one master bedroom with a king-size bed and three guest bedrooms with split-king beds
- 3-bedroom Villa Boa has one master bedroom with a queen-size bed and two guest bedrooms with split-queen beds.
- All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Large flat-screen TVs and safety deposit boxes feature in all bedrooms
The Canggu Beachside Villas are located in the village of Berawa on the border between Canggu and Seminyak. Berawa is rapidly becoming a hotspot for surfers who enjoy riding its long beach break, as well with foodies who revel in its dazzling number of coffee shops, delis and restaurants, and shoppers who will enjoy browsing the many boutiques in nearby Canggu.
The villas are only a one-minute walk from the beach and from a beautiful natural lagoon, where colourful outriggers are pulled up on the sands, ready to head out to sea on their nightly fishing trips.
To get to the beach you’ll walk past La Laguna, a stunning beach bar and restaurant entirely made out of driftwood, and probably one of the most photogenic spots on the island. From there, take a picturesque stroll along the sand towards other popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach (3km) and Echo Beach (4km) to the north. The swell is quite strong on this side of the island, so we don’t recommend swimming.
Walk five hundred metres along the beach to the south and you’ll be able to indulge in the glitz and glamour of some of Seminyak’s most popular beach clubs like Tropicola, W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the staff live locally and will be happy to give you some interesting insights into many aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villas.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at La Laguna, a restaurant and bar entirely made out of driftwood. This is probably the most romantic spot you’ll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- Finns Recreation Club ¬– just down the road from the villas – provides hours of entertainment for the whole family. It has first class facilities including a restaurant, bar and lounge, a library, a kids’ club and a really cool water park. Or visit Finns Beach Club, just 500 metres to the north of La Laguna, and enjoy poolside cocktails in the spectacular bamboo clubhouse overlooking the pool and ocean.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality choices in the village of Berawa. For breakfast and lunch, head over to Coffee ‘n Oven, which has an excellent choice of European-type pastries. Or try some organic home-grown vegetables underneath the huge tippy-tent at Parachute – only a ten-minute walk from the villas. For dining we can recommend Milu which serves excellent Indonesian and western dishes in a beautiful atmospheric garden, or The Piring Daun for tasty Indian fusion cuisine.
- Children will love hanging out at the Bali Equestrian Centre, a world-class destination for riders and tourists. Its facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family with pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- The Canggu Beachside Villas are only a 45-minute drive from the famous Tanah Lot sea temple, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions