Canggu Beachside Villas
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Ideally situated between Berawa Beach with its laid-back surfer vibe and Batu Belig with its host of glamorous beach clubs, Canggu Beachside Villas boast one of Bali’s most sought-after locations. Welcome to Party Central. The villas are a great choice for large groups seeking proximity to a surfing beach and exciting clubs and restaurants, besides a stylish stay. When all three of these exceptional private villas are booked together, they can sleep up to 24 guests.
Connected via a private walkway, each Canggu Beachside Villa has a separate entrance, private garden and a swimming pool. These villas have been designed to dazzle their guests with a wonderful combination of minimalist simplicity and open, light-filled spaces. Following the principles of ‘organic architecture’, the villas’ indoor spaces are in perfect harmony with their natural surroundings. Their lush tropical gardens and ‘Zen’ water features, along with elegant furnishings and authentic Indonesian art create a very special atmosphere both indoors and out. This really is exotic chic at its very best.
There’s a small army of staff on hand, including a villa manager, butlers and a housekeeper who will happily tend to your every need, as well as a team of diligent security staff.
Being so close to many of Canggu and Seminyak’s best eateries have you spoilt for choice when it comes to dining options. Enjoy a lavish breakfast in your villa and set out during the day to sample Bali’s famed food scene. Private dining experiences can be arranged within your villa for an additional charge.
Just click on these links to find out more about the five-bedroom Villa Gu, the four-bedroom Villa Vida and the three-bedroom Villa Boa. Or visit the Canggu Beachside Villas website to see how they can be combined to meet your specific holiday requirements.
Next door to exciting beach clubs
Ocean views from rooftop terrace
Fabulous eateries down the road
Great for reunions
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Terms & conditions:
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Apr-2020.
- Villa Gu, Villa Vida and Villa Boa all have a discreet garden gate which opens onto a private walkway connecting the three villas
- The villas are located in a secure walled compound and have their own individual entrances
- A total of five master bedroom and seven guest bedrooms can sleep up to 24 guests
- Each villa has its own character and is elegantly decorated according to its owner's individual taste
- Villa Gu and Villa Vida have large air-conditioned lounges, while Villa Boa's living areas are tropical alfresco style
- All villas have views over gardens and surrounding area
- All villas have a rooftop terrace
- Each has a private pool with sun deck and loungers
- This is alfresco living at its best with plenty of outdoor living and dining areas
- Beautifully kept lawns and lush tropical gardens surround each villa
- 5-bedroom Villa Gu has three master bedrooms, one with a king-size bed and two split-queen beds; and two guest bedrooms with split-queen beds
- 4-bedroom Villa Vida has one master bedroom with a king-size bed and three guest bedrooms with split-king beds
- 3-bedroom Villa Boa has one master bedroom with a queen-size bed and two guest bedrooms with split-queen beds.
- All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Large flat-screen TVs and safety deposit boxes feature in all bedrooms
Canggu Beachside Villas are located in the village of Berawa on the border between Canggu and Seminyak. Berawa is rapidly becoming a hotspot for surfers who enjoy riding its long beach break, as well with partygoers looking to feel the pulse of Bali’s nightlife. The best beach clubs and bars in Bali, such as Café del Mar, Tropicola, W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head are all within walking distance of the villa.
Foodies will also appreciate the dazzling number of coffee shops, delis and restaurants in the vicinity, while shoppers can browse through the many boutiques of nearby Canggu.
Popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach (3km) and Echo Beach (4km) are close by, to the north. The swell is quite strong on this side of the island, so we don’t recommend swimming.
With Canggu Beachside Villas as your base, you’ll be perfectly placed to indulge in the glitz and glamour of Bali.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the staff live locally and will be happy to give you some interesting insights into many aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villas.
- Groove to the music and soak up Ibiza’s party vibes at the newly opened Café del Mar. Literally across the road from Canggu Beachside Villas, this 10000sqm beachfront pool club just may be where you choose to spend your evenings every single day.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at La Laguna, a restaurant and bar entirely made out of driftwood. This is probably the most romantic spot you’ll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- Finns Recreation Club ¬– just down the road from the villas – provides hours of entertainment for the whole family. It has first class facilities including a restaurant, bar and lounge, a library, a kids’ club and a really cool water park. Or visit Finns Beach Club, just 500 metres to the north of La Laguna, and enjoy poolside cocktails in the spectacular bamboo clubhouse overlooking the pool and ocean.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality choices in the village of Berawa. For breakfast and lunch, head over to Coffee ‘n Oven, which has an excellent choice of European-type pastries. Or try some organic home-grown vegetables underneath the huge tippy-tent at Parachute – only a ten-minute walk from the villas. For dining we can recommend Milu which serves excellent Indonesian and western dishes in a beautiful atmospheric garden, or The Piring Daun for tasty Indian fusion cuisine.
- Children will love hanging out at the Bali Equestrian Centre, a world-class destination for riders and tourists. Its facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family with pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- The Canggu Beachside Villas are only a 45-minute drive from the famous Tanah Lot sea temple, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions