Villa Bali Bali
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Bali Bali is a trio of residences set in extensive gardens fronting rice fields in Umalas, just north of Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast. An architectural tour de force and a unique expression of contemporary Bali style, these villas are amongst the most recognisable on the island. Villa Bali Bali offers seven bedrooms in total and can sleep up to 14 adults. The complex is set in lush tropical gardens and shares two pools and multiple living and dining areas.
Villa Bali Bali comprises a three-bedroomed villa and a two-bedroomed villa, both of which may be rented together or separately with a two-bedroom cottage. The villas are screened from one another by natural foliage and the whole complex is ideal for large groups of friends or families who want to get together socially but also have their own privacy.
The villas feature dramatically pitched roofs of ironwood shingle, split levels, and strongly angled walls that sculpt these iconic residences into interesting and unusual living spaces. Strong, clean lines, a simple palette of ivory and grey, and an interplay of polished teakwood, Palimanan and lava stone allow the contemporary interiors to flow seamlessly into the surrounding landscape.
Each villa has its own pool and tropical garden shrouded in lush foliage. The huge garden of the largest villa is a fantastic place to mingle; a lawn of silky soft Japanese grass unfurls towards a half-moon swimming pool with suntrap terrace and shaded balé. At night the aura across the complex is romantic, intimate and utterly alluring, and the songs of cicadas pierce the fragrant night air.
Villa Bali Bali’s dedicated staff team take care of the provisioning and cooking, allowing you to relax. And, if you fancy a change of scene, Metis, Sarong, La Lucciola and many other Seminyak restaurants are just a 15-minute drive away.
Click on these links to find out more about the three-bedroomed Bali Bali One and the two-bedroomed villas Bali Bali Two and Bali Bali Cottage, or visit the Villa Bali Bali website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Eye-catching architectural design
Immaculate gardens with three pools
Friendly and welcoming staff team
Fabulous value for big group gatherings
Ten minutes from Seminyak
"We had a wonderful time and were very well looked after. A great way to celebrate my 50th birthday with family and friends."
Real time availability
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
We extended our Last-Minute Offer from 15 to 30 days, valid for all stays from now until 14th December. Book and check-in anytime within 30 days and enjoy 10% off. Make your dream vacation a reality now.
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 5th September 2018.
- Only valid for stays from now until 14th December 2018.
- Applicable to bookings with check-ins within the next 30 days.
- May be combined with other offers. Conditions apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 04-Oct-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|01-Sep-2018 to 14-Dec-2018||621 ++||528 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||855 ++||770 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||972 ++||923 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- The villas share a lush tropical garden yet hedges of natural foliage grant privacy. Pathways connect the villas to each other.
- Living rooms opening onto the garden, with teak floors, sloping roofs, built-in cushioned sofas and rustic coffee tables
- Semi alfresco dining rooms with pebbled floors
- Cosy mezzanine entertainment lounges in villas one and two, with 21-inch Satellite TV/DVD player and sound system
- Ground floor TV lounge in the cottage, opening onto the garden
- Antiques, tribal artefacts and ethnic wall hangings adorn the villas
- Self-contained kitchens with teak cabinets and modern appliances
- Freeform pools in the two villas, and a courtyard plunge pool in the cottage
- Pool decks furnished with sun beds and adjacent balés (pavilions)
- Beautifully manicured gardens with gently sloping lawns planted with travellers palms, sweet scented frangipani and bougainvillea
- Stunning rice-field views, and vistas of the mountains on a clear day
- A total of seven bedrooms: four with king-size beds, one with a queen-sized bed, one double, one twin, plus a single (kids/nanny) bedroom
- Bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes.
- Some bedrooms open onto the garden or pool terrace
- A few bedrooms share bathrooms with walk-in showers while others have private ensuites (some alfresco) featuring sunken terrazzo tubs
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
Things to do
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Bali Bali.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- With its warm seas, amost year round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. Accessibility to the different surfing areas is also a big plus – you can hop on a scooter and get from side of The Bukit to the other in 20 minutes, making sure you don’t miss any of the action.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, The Living Room, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- There’s a strip of restaurants and cafés at Echo Beach offering a wide range of dining options from chic and sceneful to cheap and cheerful. Try The Beach House for fresh seafood BBQs every night and live music on Sundays, and do check out Café Dian, and Mandira for their great fish ‘n chips.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions