Katamanda - Baan Kata Sooksan
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Located in the lush hillside of Phuket’s west coast, and with glorious views of the emerald green Kata Noi Bay, you’re sure to find Baan Kata Sooksan delightful. This charming three-bedroom retreat offers a comfortable holiday home for a family or group of friends.
Baan Kata Sooksan is part of the secure Katamanda Estate, and can be rented individually, or in combination with any of its neighbouring properties to accommodate larger groups.
This two-storey villa has a fresh and bright feel, having been recently renovated. Warm splashes of colour create a playful atmosphere throughout, while never distracting from the green outdoors and the sea views that are the highlight of the villa.
A lovely terrace runs along the length of the villa, presenting a wonderful taste of outside living, strewn with sun loungers and comfortable chairs. The balcony hides a sunken jacuzzi, the perfect place to retreat to, a freshly-made mojito in hand, to watch the mesmerising sunset.
Enjoy communal living in the villa’s lounge and dining room, located on the first floor. It’s like spending the summer at your favourite aunt’s house, relaxing on the easy wicker furniture and being pampered by the villa attendants. The modern kitchen is well-equipped and perfect for trying your hand at cooking or a private chef can be hired at extra charge to take care of all your dining needs, and serve delicious Thai fare to tantalise your tastebuds.
There’s plenty of space to accommodate up to six people in its three king-size bedrooms. Enjoy endless views of the Andaman Sea from your room or from almost every corner of this home away from home.
If you can tear yourself away from the views, you will enjoy accessing the estate’s clubhouse, where you can swim, work out or even play a game of tennis. A short walk away, a lovely white sand beach awaits you, and the sights and pulse of Kata and Patong are within easy reach too.
Lovely sea views
Bright and colourful
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay SafeEnjoy up to 70% off on long stays of minimum 20 nights, valid for new bookings with stays from now until 17 December 2020. Special weekly and daily rates are available too.We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current Covid-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund of the amount paid or a credit for the amount paid that can be used within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, subject to availability, valid for new bookings received from 19 February 2020 onwards. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from 13 May 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 07-Jul-2020.
- Cosy living and dining room with homely wicker furniture
- Bright and airy throughout
- Wooden dining table that seats six
- Large, well-equipped kitchen
- Outstanding views of the Andaman Sea
- Long terrace that run along the length of the villa
- Outdoor sunken jacuzzi
- Sun loungers and comfortable terrace seating
- Plenty of shade thanks to the mature foliage
- Spacious and airy, with sliding glass doors
- Wooden flooring, making it an inviting space
- Comfortable king-size bed
- Air conditioned
- Large Chinese-style cupboard
- Luxurious ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
- Television for your viewing pleasure
- Access to the terrace
- Gorgeous sea views
Guest bedrooms 1 & 2
- King-size bed
- Air conditioned and airy, thanks to sea breeze
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
- Access to the long terrace
- Television for your viewing pleasure
- Outstanding sea views through large windows
- Traditional furniture including a nostalgic wooden dressing table, and rattan wardrobes
Peace and privacy are assured at Baan Kata Sooksan, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.
Things to do
Baan Kata Sooksan has easy access to Phuket’s best beaches and attractions. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge for dining recommendations around town and for assistance in making reservations or booking golf tee-off times, yacht trips, cultural tours and more. Here's a peek into the activities that you can enjoy in Phuket while staying at the villa.
- Kata and Kata Noi Beaches are top surfing spots, with board rentals and surfing lessons available. During the calmer months from November to April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is a great spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Old Phuket Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday Street Market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market. The Elite Concierge can arrange this at your own villa too.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interiors on a bicycle tour or an ATV trip. Undertake jungle walks to discover waterfalls and pay a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, or go zip-lining at Hanuman World and visit the elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong and a sprinkling of boutique shops and lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the little ones for a round of mini-golf in the Jurassic Park-styled surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife with a variety of places to go to, from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars and DJ dance clubs.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions