Katamanda - Baan Chaitalay
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
With pitched roofs and lush hillside views, Baan Chaitalay is a cosy three-bedroom villa perched above Phuket’s Kata Noi Beach. Perfect for a large family, the rooms are spread across the two-storey building, built in a U-shape around an enticing infinity pool.
Part of the exclusive Katamanda estate, you are assured of privacy and have access to the estate’s clubhouse and its many facilities as well as the nearby beach. The villa can be rented on its own, or in combination with any of the estate’s other havens to accommodate larger groups.
Gaze at the Andaman Sea and the green hills from your pool deck or the Thai-style sala situated next to the infinity pool. For some privacy or an indulgent massage, you can always retreat to one of the bedrooms on either of the two levels of the main house.
Baan Chaitalay’s two luxurious master bedrooms are located on the top level, and have access to a vast outdoor terrace with picturesque sea panoramas. The third twin bedroom is next to the pool deck, with floor-to-ceiling windows that can be pulled back for tropical outdoor living.
The enticing infinity pool has a lovely water feature exuding a calming Zen-vibe throughout the premises and sun loungers facing the pool and the sea beyond offering you the chance to soak up the sun or indulge in an afternoon snooze. An airy living room on one side flows seamlessly into the kitchen and dining area.
Baan Chaitalay comes with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen that’s bound to make budding chefs very happy. The villa is staffed, with an on-call English-speaking Villa Manager and housekeeping attendants. A wonderful and comfortable holiday home to enjoy the best that Phuket has to offer.
Surrounded by lush jungles
Hilltop location with sea views
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% off
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% offLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020 and enjoy 30% off. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 06-Sep-2020.
- Comfortable living room with wicker furniture
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for air-conditioned comfort
- Wooden dining table for six people
- Modern open-plan kitchen with a bar
- Beautiful tiled floors
- Large flat-screen TV
- 9-metre infinity pool with a relaxing water feature
- Incredible sea and hill views
- Large terraces and a pool deck with sun loungers
- Lush tropical garden
- Thai-style sala by the pool, with cushioned seating
Master bedrooms 1 & 2
- Located on the top level
- King-size bed
- Air conditioned
- Luxurious ensuite bathroom with double vanity and rain shower
- Sea view terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Twin beds which can be combined into a king
- Air conditioned
- Tiled ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Gorgeous sea vistas
- Located on the ground level next to the pool deck
Peace and privacy are assured at Baan Chaitalay, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.
Things to do
Baan Chaitalay has easy access to Phuket’s best beaches and attractions. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge for dining recommendations around town and for assistance in making reservations or booking golf tee-off times, yacht trips, cultural tours and more. Here's a peek into the activities that you can enjoy in Phuket while staying at the villa.
- Kata and Kata Noi Beaches are top surfing spots, with board rentals and surfing lessons available. During the calmer months from November to April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is a great spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Phuket Old Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday Street Market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market. The Elite Concierge can arrange this at your own villa too.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interiors on a bicycle tour or an ATV trip. Undertake jungle walks to discover waterfalls and pay a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, or go zip-lining at Hanuman World and visit the elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong and a sprinkling of boutique shops and lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the little ones for a round of mini-golf in the Jurassic Park-styled surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife with a variety of places to go to, from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars and DJ dance clubs.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions