Baan Bon Khao
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Luxuriating on a serene hillside estate in the coveted Surin Beach area, Villa Baan Bon Khao is an elegant retreat offering breathtaking sea views and exceptional Thai hospitality.
This four-bedroom holiday home blends Northern Thai aesthetics and contemporary style, with its peak-roofed pavilions forming a striking silhouette in the tropical sky. Ideal for families or groups, the villa has an excellent balance of indoor and outdoor living, with a 10-metre infinity pool forming the central focus, and its surrounding terrace a perfect gathering spot for alfresco dining and sunset cocktails.
Extensive use of wood, notably in the vaulted ceilings, adds grandeur and warmth throughout, while a curated mix of Thai, Asian and modern décor gives every room a distinct personality. Each bedroom is a private haven with a jacuzzi or bathtub in the ensuite bathroom for added relaxation.
A full team of staff including a villa manager, chef and housekeepers is ready to offer five-star service customised to your needs. And, unusually for Phuket, you’ll enjoy the service of a driver and minivan on standby to take care of your transport needs, from a quick shuttle to the beach to a full-day island tour.
The soft sands of Surin Beach, where you’ll enjoy surf and sun plus some of the island’s best beach clubs and dining spots, are within easy reach. In the vicinity are several spas, bars and boutique shops, while golf, yachting and other leisure activities may be arranged with your villa manager, should you decide to venture beyond the villa’s embrace.
Villa Baan Bon Khao is an ideal place to enjoy the best of Phuket island life with warm, friendly service, total tranquillity and those fabulous sea views.
Superb sea and sunset views
Professional staff and chauffeur
Private chef for tasty Thai
Infinity pool all to yourself
Quick hop to Surin Beach
"It was a perfect stay in villa. Jessie is an outstanding manager, very helpful, nice and perfect.
Whole villa staff are wonderful and professional. Food excellent, above expectation. Thanks for everything!"
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 17 December 2020.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 27 August 2020 until 15 December 2020
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 17 December 2020
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 24-Oct-2020.
- Elegant dining pavilion with seating for 10
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen adjacent to the dining room
- Living room with cosy sofas, floor cushions, 42-inch TV and entertainment system
- 12-metre saltwater infinity pool
- Sand-washed pool terrace furnished with sunbeds, umbrellas and a built-in sofa
- Outdoor lounge with a sofa set and sound system
- Table for six on the terrace, next to barbecue area
- Outdoor shower
- On the top floor, with sea and pool views
- King-size bed, 40-inch TV, DVD player
- Dressing room with wardrobes and vanity table
- Ensuite bathroom with sea-view jacuzzi and shower
- On the ground floor, next to the pool
- King-size bed and sofa seating
- Walk-in wardrobe adjacent to ensuite bathroom with tub
2 Guest Bedrooms
- Both rooms are situated on the lower floor, each with a balcony
- Twin beds in each room
- Lounge chairs
- Sliding wood doors lead to walk-through wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms with tubs and showers
Superb sunset views are assured at Villa Baan Bon Khao, which sits near the top of the exclusive Ayara Surin hillside estate on Phuket’s scenic west coast. Surin Beach, an 800-metre stretch of golden sand lapped by the warm waters of the Andaman Sea is just 500m away.
Things to doVilla Baan Bon Khao’s manager is ready to help you discover the top sights and book activities around the island, and having the villa’s complimentary 10-seater minivan on standby for up to eight hours each day is a great plus. Don’t be shy to tap into the staff’s local knowledge of the area, as they should be able to offer suggestions on the most fascinating and off-the-beaten path places to visit.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the wealth of activities on offer within reach of Villa Baan Bon Khao:
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Experience Phuket’s beach club and resort dining scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties, beachfront barbecues, romantic sunset dinners.
- Make a splash and keep fit with an array of water sports including windsurfing, sea kayaking and stand-up paddling, or discover Thailand’s exotic underwater world on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree, Twinpalms or Amanpuri resorts, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- Delve in to the nightlife of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Explore Phuket’s interior for some outdoor adventures: elephant and horseback riding, ATV, waterfalls and jungle trails, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, zipline sessions, agricultural tours and more.
- Browse for art, clothing, gifts and antiques at The Plaza Surin, Paul Ropp, boutique shops at Twinpalms and Amanpuri resorts and other shops along the streets of Surin.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (34)
Krzysztof K, Poland, 04-Mar-2020 - 08-Mar-2020It was a perfect stay in villa. Jessie is an outstanding manager, very helpful, nice and perfect. Whole villa staff are wonderful and professional. Food excellent, above expectation. Thanks for everything!
Ria D, India, 28-Dec-2019 - 02-Jan-2020Thank you Jessi and whole villa team for making our stay outstanding. We had a wonderful time and the whole team was always ready to help us with any of our needs. Hopefully we will be back soon. Much Love!
Sunaina P, Thailand, 21-Dec-2019 - 28-Dec-2019A wonderful place will excellent helpful staff. Could not be better for Christmas.
ALISON T, Australia, 11-Dec-2019 - 20-Dec-2019To the whole villa team, Many, many thanks for a wonderful day in December 2019! Your genuine Thai hospitality has been amazing and we look forward to seeing you again before too long! We hope you and your families have a happy Christmas time and a healthy, happy new year 2020.
Ms. Oeichay H, Singapore, 07-Dec-2019 - 10-Dec-2019To Julie, Yao, Som, Timar, Our heartfelt thank to all of you for making our stay at the villa so pleasant and comfortable. You were accommodating and attentive to our needs and always with a smile and such cheerfulness! It is truly a great experience for our family and bring home lots of fond memories of this place and your warm hospitality! With our best wishes
Michael C, Hong Kong, 17-Nov-2019 - 20-Nov-2019The stay was wonderful. Excellent.
Jennifer J, Thailand, 05-Nov-2019 - 08-Nov-2019Thank you, Thank you, Julie, Chef - Staff! We absolutely loved everything about Baan Bon Khao! The food was amazing! You were all so helpful. You are the jewel in the crown of our trip to Phuket. We only wish we could enjoy this magical villa for longer. Many you all be blessed with peace and good fortune.
JARROD T, Singapore, 17-Oct-2019 - 21-Oct-2019The staff of Baan Bon Khao made our stay a very pleasant and memorable vacation. I will miss every one. Phuket will always be in our hearts. With gratitude
Marcel G, Thailand, 07-Oct-2019 - 14-Oct-2019Thank you for the good response of the villa team.
Patrick D, Thailand, 07-Aug-2019 - 12-Aug-2019To Johm and staff, This has been an unforgettable experience! We are all extremely grateful for everything you all have done for us. You have made this beautiful villa feel like home for the short time that we have been here. The food was incredible and for Mrs. Decker, It was a glimpse into her childhood again. Thank you for being so kind and patient with us and doing everything you could to make this experience so amazing with suggesting activities, cleaning, cooking, shopping of course but more important, talking with us, joking with us, laughing with us. Even in this short amount of time you all have felt like family. We have enjoyed every second of our time here. Thank you so much for everything! Words can not express how grateful we are to all of you for the care you have given us. Again thank you all so much for everything.
Sharlene B, Australia, 23-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019What an amazing place to holiday with such wonderful staff and an awesome cook/chef. Have loved every minute of our stay and celebrated our best mates 50th birthday, thank you.
Robert B, United Kingdom, 13-Apr-2019 - 23-Apr-2019You guys are amazing and Thailand is beautiful. We will miss you Lilly.
Robert F, Germany, 04-Mar-2019 - 08-Mar-2019Thank you so much for having us in your beautiful villa. We came from Germany and Australia, having a wonderful family reunion with perfect hospitality from the staff. We loved every minute.
Meg G, United Kingdom, 22-Dec-2018 - 05-Jan-2019Another lovely stay, fabulous staff, wonderful views and delicious food. Thank you to Lily and the team.
Xiaoshen W, China, 18-Dec-2018 - 22-Dec-2018We came from Shenzhen, The Villa Manager here is very nice, All the staff is kind and friendly to us, the chef and staff are trying their best to satisfy us, we had a wonderful vacation here. We wish to come back again someday.
Amy C, Canada, 09-Dec-2018 - 14-Dec-2018First time here and in Thailand for all of us. One word ….. Amazing. Location, views, service, food, villa, weather, pool, hospitality - all simply amazing. Hope to be back someday soon.
Leah S, Australia, 29-Nov-2018 - 03-Dec-2018Thank you so much for your amazing hospitality. Pekky and everyone was kind, attentive, accommodating and so sweet. We had an a beautiful time.
Ludovic D, France, 10-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018Wonderful stay in Surin ,Beautiful villa, great food, great sea view. We loved every day here.
Mark B, Thailand, 04-Nov-2018 - 10-Nov-2018Our trip to Phuket and stay in your villa was everything and more that we could have imagined. From your set up prior to our arrival (thank you Jessica - you were incredible), to our amazing staff at the house (particularly our concierge Kaew), to the physical location and the incredible villa itself, everything was outstanding. The food - oh my goodness - we wanted to take Cassie the chef home with us! The house staff at the villa were just incredible too. Your whole team was fantastic, and there was consensus between the five of us who attended that it was ‘the best group holiday we have ever had’.
Proshant M, Singapore, 03-Aug-2018 - 06-Aug-2018We had a great, great time in this wonderful villa. The cook creates delicious food. The manager and all of staff were helpful. We will be back sometime.
Fan X, China, 10-Jul-2018 - 15-Jul-2018The house is very good. I comfortable, I like it there. The food is delicious and service is good. Thank you very much.
Rajab W, United Arab Emirates, 02-Jun-2018 - 07-Jun-2018The villa was great, amazing staff and chef!
Pan Leung L, Hong Kong, 28-May-2018 - 01-Jun-2018Thanks a lot we have had wonderful holiday in the villa.
You X, China, 02-May-2018 - 05-May-2018Thank you for amazing service in the villa. We will never forget these days.Thank you very much and I am looking forward to seeing you again.
Sara P, Hong Kong, 08-Apr-2018 - 16-Apr-2018Thank you for such a wonderful time - all with a smile, we will never forget. The staff is amazing and so is the view, see you soon.
Tuan V, Thailand, 31-Mar-2018 - 05-Apr-2018Thank you for such an amazing time! We loved the villa very much. Chef, Sunny and the girls were so friendly, the food was fantastic. We will be back.
Yongqi H, China, 24-Mar-2018 - 28-Mar-2018The environment is very good, the service is very good, the food is also very good. Thank you.
Weiwei C, China, 17-Mar-2018 - 21-Mar-2018The place is wonderful for the whole family to stay and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Everything here is just like what we dreamed of for a nice holiday. Thank you.
John L, United States, 12-Mar-2018 - 15-Mar-2018The wedding party enjoyed three splendid nights here. We loved the beach, the mixed fruit smoothies, the poolside sunset, cocktails and all of the delicious food and warm hospitality of Lilly and crew. Many thanks.
Audrey C, Singapore, 09-Mar-2018 - 12-Mar-2018Wonderful crew, villa manager and best chef in Phuket. The place is truly a gem. We hope to come back again.
Omar H, Indonesia, 08-Dec-2017 - 10-Dec-2017We had a good time here, nice view, nice food. Good service and great sea views.
Jasmine T, Hong Kong, 24-Nov-2017 - 26-Nov-2017It was an very memorable experience for us. The service was fantastic. Thank you so much for everything. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Hope to see you again.
Kat B, Singapore, 17-Nov-2017 - 19-Nov-2017Beautiful Villa. The chef is excellent. Such delicious food. Fabulous weekend! Thank you
Tammy F, Hong Kong, 02-Nov-2017 - 05-Nov-2017Perfect. Food is very good. The team was excellent.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions