Baan Bon Khao
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Luxuriating on a serene hillside estate in the coveted Surin Beach area, Villa Baan Bon Khao is an elegant retreat offering breathtaking sea views and exceptional Thai hospitality.
This four-bedroom holiday home blends Northern Thai aesthetics and contemporary style, with its peak-roofed pavilions forming a striking silhouette in the tropical sky. Ideal for families or groups, the villa has an excellent balance of indoor and outdoor living, with a 10-metre infinity pool forming the central focus, and its surrounding terrace a perfect gathering spot for alfresco dining and sunset cocktails.
Extensive use of wood, notably in the vaulted ceilings, adds grandeur and warmth throughout, while a curated mix of Thai, Asian and modern décor gives every room a distinct personality. Each bedroom is a private haven with a jacuzzi or bathtub in the ensuite bathroom for added relaxation.
A full team of staff including a villa manager, chef and housekeepers is ready to offer five-star service customised to your needs. And, unusually for Phuket, you’ll enjoy the service of a driver and minivan on standby to take care of your transport needs, from a quick shuttle to the beach to a full-day island tour.
The soft sands of Surin Beach, where you’ll enjoy surf and sun plus some of the island’s best beach clubs and dining spots, are within easy reach. In the vicinity are several spas, bars and boutique shops, while golf, yachting and other leisure activities may be arranged with your villa manager, should you decide to venture beyond the villa’s embrace.
Villa Baan Bon Khao is an ideal place to enjoy the best of Phuket island life with warm, friendly service, total tranquillity and those fabulous sea views.
Superb sea and sunset views
Professional staff and chauffeur
Private chef for tasty Thai
Infinity pool all to yourself
Quick hop to Surin Beach
"Thank you Jessi and whole villa team for making our stay outstanding. We had a wonderful time and the whole team was always ready to help us with any of our needs. Hopefully we will be back soon.
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Feb-2020.
- Elegant dining pavilion with seating for 10
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen adjacent to the dining room
- Living room with cosy sofas, floor cushions, 42-inch TV and entertainment system
- 12-metre saltwater infinity pool
- Sand-washed pool terrace furnished with sunbeds, umbrellas and a built-in sofa
- Outdoor lounge with a sofa set and sound system
- Table for six on the terrace, next to barbecue area
- Outdoor shower
- On the top floor, with sea and pool views
- King-sized bed, 40-inch TV, DVD player
- Dressing room with wardrobes and vanity table
- Ensuite bathroom with sea-view jacuzzi and shower
- On the ground floor, next to the pool
- King-sized bed and sofa seating
- Walk-in wardrobe adjacent to ensuite bathroom with tub
2 Guest Bedrooms
- Both rooms are situated on the lower floor, each with a balcony
- Twin beds in each room
- Lounge chairs
- Sliding wood doors lead to walk-through wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms with tubs and showers
Superb sunset views are assured at Villa Baan Bon Khao, which sits near the top of the exclusive Ayara Surin hillside estate on Phuket’s scenic west coast. Surin Beach, an 800-metre stretch of golden sand lapped by the warm waters of the Andaman Sea is just 500m away.
Things to doVilla Baan Bon Khao’s manager is ready to help you discover the top sights and book activities around the island, and having the villa’s complimentary 10-seater minivan on standby for up to eight hours each day is a great plus. Don’t be shy to tap into the staff’s local knowledge of the area, as they should be able to offer suggestions on the most fascinating and off-the-beaten path places to visit.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the wealth of activities on offer within reach of Villa Baan Bon Khao:
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Experience Phuket’s beach club and resort dining scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties, beachfront barbecues, romantic sunset dinners.
- Make a splash and keep fit with an array of water sports including windsurfing, sea kayaking and stand-up paddling, or discover Thailand’s exotic underwater world on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree, Twinpalms or Amanpuri resorts, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- Delve in to the nightlife of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Explore Phuket’s interior for some outdoor adventures: elephant and horseback riding, ATV, waterfalls and jungle trails, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, zipline sessions, agricultural tours and more.
- Browse for art, clothing, gifts and antiques at The Plaza Surin, Paul Ropp, boutique shops at Twinpalms and Amanpuri resorts and other shops along the streets of Surin.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions