Katamanda - Villa Albina
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Immerse yourself in Phuket’s utter diversity with its stunning beaches, ancient temples and exhilarating nightlife. And what better place to do so than from the comfort of your own three-bedroom luxury villa? Set across three levels, Villa Albina is a wonderful choice for a family or a group of friends looking to explore this magical island.
Part of the sumptuous Katamanda Estate, Villa Albina can be rented on its own or in combination with any of the resort’s other villas. Walk down to Kata Noi Beach for a day catching a tan or just do so lying on the sunbeds on your pool deck, surrounded by jungle foliage.
Villa Albina's indoor living areas are spread across one floor and are bright and airy thanks to the traditional layered roof, large sliding windows and high wood-beamed ceilings. If you enjoy cooking, you will love the open-plan kitchen which is fully equipped with everything you need to dish your your family’s favourite meals.
Canopied beds, large ensuite bathrooms and bathtubs ensure that you have a dreamy vacation. The twin room is great for kids or young adults. But it really is the villa’s outdoor areas that steal the spotlight. A long infinity pool stretches along the split-level terrace, with a glass barrier on one side, ensuring safety for kids. A covered sala on the terrace is great for an early morning yoga session or an outdoor massage, while the sun loungers nearby are handy if you wish to soak up the sun. The lovely blue-tiled 11-metre pool can be accessed via a short set of steps, and thanks to the mature vegetation you’ll have plenty of privacy, while two huge banyan trees at the front of the villa offering additional shade.
Beyond the many options for fun and relaxation in and around the villa, you're also welcome to visit the estate’s clubhouse which includes a fitness centre, tennis court and a pool.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Peace and privacy are assured at Villa Albina, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.More information for Things to do
Villa Albina is well placed for easy access to Phuket’s best beaches and attractions. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge for dining recommendations around town and for assistance in making reservations or booking golf tee-off times, yacht trips, cultural tours and more. Here's a peek into the activities that you can enjoy in Phuket while staying at the villa.
- Kata and Kata Noi Beaches are top surfing spots, with board rentals and surfing lessons available. During the calmer months from November to April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is a great spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Phuket Old Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday Street Market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market. The Elite Concierge can arrange this at your own villa too.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interiors on a bicycle tour or an ATV trip. Undertake jungle walks to discover waterfalls and pay a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, or go zip-lining at Hanuman World and visit the elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong and a sprinkling of boutique shops and lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the little ones for a round of mini-golf in the Jurassic Park-styled surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife with a variety of places to go to, from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars and DJ dance clubs.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Open-plan living room
- Comfortable lounge area with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Airy and bright with high ceilings
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Modern, well-equipped kitchen with a large island
- Blue-tiled infinity pool
- Split-level terrace
- Sun loungers
- Covered poolside sala
Master bedrooms 1 & 2
- King-size four-poster, canopied bed
- Classy wooden flooring
- Garden views
- Large ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
- Twin beds that can be combined into a king bed
- Great for kids
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with lovely garden views
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with a rain shower and bathtub
Indoor and outdoor dining areas abound in villas within the Katamanda Estate. With sunset-view decks, the outdoors tempt and the pool deck is a favoured spot for breakfast with a view or sundowners.
Continental breakfast is included in some villas, allowing you to take it easy in the morning and enjoy the stunning views at leisure, a cup of coffee in hand. If breakfast isn’t included, you will find a range of fantastic breakfast eateries right at your doorstep in Kata.
Every villa is complete with a well-equipped kitchen, and all the appliances and equipment necessary for preparing meals. Although usually the chef’s domain, it is available for guests to use at their convenience.
Guests may hire a chef for an extra charge. Discuss your dining needs with the Villa Manager who will communicate the same to the chef and make all the necessary arrangements.
Thai cuisine goes far beyond the curries that you may be familiar with. Ask your chef to cook some regional delicacies and you are in for a treat. The chefs are also adept at western dishes and can modify dishes to suit dietary requirements and preferences. They are magicians when it comes to crafting kids menus and pleasing the pickiest of eaters.
The villa staff is also happy to order and pick-up takeaway meals, should you want to order in. Kata has some great options spanning Thai and international cuisines including pizza, pasta and comfort food for when you crave it.
Chefs are in charge of ingredient shopping, which is charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee and 7% tax at the prevailing rate. You are requested to provide money in advance to cover the grocery bills and the team will keep the receipts for your reference. To give the chef enough time to shop and prepare food, you are requested to plan meals well in advance.View a sample menu
The room was comfortable, staff friendly, modern equipment and suitable for a big family.26-Feb-2021 - 27-Feb-2021 Khun Nick N
We like to stay at Katamanda very much. Wonderful service, friendly staff and amazing conditions. Thank you very much. We hope to come back again, it is our third time, and we very much want to come soon. Thank you very much to Khun Karn and to the cleaning lady: clean, fast, high quality. We are waiting to confirm our next reservation. We will come to you again for sure!14-Feb-2020 - 28-Feb-2020 Elena L
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service