Katamanda - Villa Albina
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Immerse yourself in Phuket’s utter diversity with its stunning beaches, ancient temples and exhilarating nightlife. And what better place to do so than from the comfort of your own three-bedroom luxury villa? Set across three levels, Villa Albina is a wonderful choice for a family or a group of friends looking to explore this magical island.
Part of the sumptuous Katamanda Estate, Villa Albina can be rented on its own or in combination with any of the resort’s other villas. Walk down to Kata Noi Beach for a day catching a tan or just do so lying on the sunbeds on your pool deck, surrounded by jungle foliage.
Villa Albina's indoor living areas are spread across one floor and are bright and airy thanks to the traditional layered roof, large sliding windows and high wood-beamed ceilings. If you enjoy cooking, you will love the open-plan kitchen which is fully equipped with everything you need to dish your your family’s favourite meals.
Canopied beds, large ensuite bathrooms and bathtubs ensure that you have a dreamy vacation. The twin room is great for kids or young adults. But it really is the villa’s outdoor areas that steal the spotlight. A long infinity pool stretches along the split-level terrace, with a glass barrier on one side, ensuring safety for kids. A covered sala on the terrace is great for an early morning yoga session or an outdoor massage, while the sun loungers nearby are handy if you wish to soak up the sun. The lovely blue-tiled 11-metre pool can be accessed via a short set of steps, and thanks to the mature vegetation you’ll have plenty of privacy, while two huge banyan trees at the front of the villa offering additional shade.
Beyond the many options for fun and relaxation in and around the villa, you're also welcome to visit the estate’s clubhouse which includes a fitness centre, tennis court and a pool.
Long infinity pool
Outdoor massage beds
Garden & pool views
Close to clubhouse
"We like to stay at Katamanda very much. Wonderful service, friendly staff and amazing conditions.
Thank you very much. We hope to come back again, it is our third time, and we very much want to come soon.
Thank you very much to Khun Karn and to the cleaning lady: clean, fast, high quality. We are waiting to confirm our next reservation. We will come to you again for sure!"
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 22 December 2020.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 27 August 2020 until 20 December 2020
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 29-Nov-2020.
Master bedrooms 1 & 2
- King-size four-poster, canopied bed
- Classy wooden flooring
- Garden views
- Large ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
- Twin beds that can be combined into a king bed
- Great for kids
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with lovely garden views
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with a rain shower and bathtub
Peace and privacy are assured at Villa Albina, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.
Things to do
Villa Albina is well placed for easy access to Phuket’s best beaches and attractions. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge for dining recommendations around town and for assistance in making reservations or booking golf tee-off times, yacht trips, cultural tours and more. Here's a peek into the activities that you can enjoy in Phuket while staying at the villa.
- Kata and Kata Noi Beaches are top surfing spots, with board rentals and surfing lessons available. During the calmer months from November to April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is a great spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Phuket Old Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday Street Market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market. The Elite Concierge can arrange this at your own villa too.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interiors on a bicycle tour or an ATV trip. Undertake jungle walks to discover waterfalls and pay a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, or go zip-lining at Hanuman World and visit the elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong and a sprinkling of boutique shops and lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the little ones for a round of mini-golf in the Jurassic Park-styled surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife with a variety of places to go to, from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars and DJ dance clubs.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (1)
Elena L, Ukraine, 14-Feb-2020 - 28-Feb-2020We like to stay at Katamanda very much. Wonderful service, friendly staff and amazing conditions. Thank you very much. We hope to come back again, it is our third time, and we very much want to come soon. Thank you very much to Khun Karn and to the cleaning lady: clean, fast, high quality. We are waiting to confirm our next reservation. We will come to you again for sure!
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions