Your much needed 2022 refresh is here. Let the beautiful islands of Thailand inspire you. Our hand-picked havens are carefully curated to help you experience luxury in every moment.
Entry into Thailand
All international travellers are now welcome to Thailand under the Alternative Quarantine entry scheme.
Before you travel
Travellers must ensure they have a Thailand Pass at least 7 days prior to travel, and the documents listed here before entering Thailand.
Thailand Pass – register at the Thailand Pass website.
A Medical Certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, issued no more than 72 hours before travelling.
An insurance policy with coverage no less than US$50,000. (Thais and expats under Thailand’s national healthcare coverage are exempt from this requirement.)
Confirmation of payment for an Alternative Quarantine accommodation or similar government-approved provider.
Foreign nationals must also have proof of payment for the required RT-PCR tests.
- Thai nationals are exempt from this requirement.
- Travellers under 6 years of age, travelling with parents, are exempt from this requirement.
- For arrivals by water, everyone on board the vessels must have a medical certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected within the officially specified timeframe. Anyone on board with the history of COVID-19 infection within a period between 14-90 days must have a medical certificate of recovery.
- In case of a 7-day or 10-day quarantine, 2 RT-PCR COVID-19 tests are required.
- In case of a 14-day quarantine, 3 RT-PCR COVID-19 tests are required.
During your stay
All travellers must quarantine on arrival in Thailand:
- At least 7 days for fully vaccinated travellers, or;
- At least 10 days for unvaccinated travellers
- For travellers under 18 years of age, travelling with parents or guardians, the quarantine period is within the same duration as their parents or guardians.
RT-PCR COVID-19 teats are required:
- For travellers under a 7-day quarantine, 2 RT-PCR tests on Day 0-1 and Day 5-6.
- For travellers under a 10-day quarantine, 2 RT-PCR tests on Day 0-1 and Day 8-9.
- For travellers under a 14-day quarantine, 3 RT-PCR tests on Day 0-1, Day 5-6, and Day 12-13.
Note: The information published here may change. We will publish updates as soon as they are officially announced. Please check government websites for the latest information.
7-Day Samui Luxury Package – Stay, Sail, Snorkel
Fall in love with Koh Samui and rediscover this piece of paradise with our special, limited-time 7-day luxury package starting at only USD 110 per person per night.
- Luxury villa of your choice – from 2 to 5 bedrooms. See list of villas here.
- Full-day private yacht trip to Koh Phangan, a spectacular island near Samui.
- Full-day private snorkelling or diving tour trip to the Island of Koh Tao (Turtle Island) – great for beginners and certified divers alike.
Reach out to us for more details and book the vacation of a lifetime in Koh Samui. Only with Elite Havens.