The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
A delightful lakeside home surrounded by greenery and managed by friendly staff, Laguna Waters is ideal for large families or multigenerational groups looking for an oasis amidst Phuket’s excitement. Spacious and self-contained, the five-bedroom villa is located within the upscale Laguna Phuket gated community, which offers an enviable sense of calm and safety.
The stylish decor is unpretentious yet classy, offering a home away from home alongside resort-type facilities. There’s plenty to do within the villa, though you may find yourself languishing in the 12-metre private pool all day long. The jacuzzi does its part in relaxing those tired muscles and when you need to take things up a notch, you can always challenge others in your group to a game of billiards or go work out in the gym.
But the very concept of a lakeside manor begs you to spend the day outdoors. When not swimming, you could catch a tan stretched out on the sunbeds, get a massage at the poolside sala or enjoy a barbecue under the stars. Built over two levels, the villa’s glass doors maximise on the lake views, opening onto the pool deck or upper floor terrace.
You will have access to a plethora of upmarket restaurants and wellness facilities including Banyan Tree and Angsana’s Spas, accessible by complimentary shuttle bus which stops almost right outside the villa. If that wasn’t enough, an 18-hole, par-71 award-winning golf course is also a mere 10-minute stroll away. Not to mention the quiet shores of Bang Tao Beach, easily within reach.
Walk out of the resort perimeter and you will find an array of chic boutiques, bespoke jewellery shops and affordable foot massage parlours. Conveniently placed fantastic restaurants, bakeries, bars and two well-stocked supermarkets selling imported items are also within a kilometre of the villa.
Laguna Waters is a hidden gem on the sunset coast of Phuket.
Five minutes from the beach
Restaurants & shopping nearby
Complimentary shuttle service
Close to Laguna Phuket Golf Club
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and a signature cocktail or glass of wine per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
Year End Special
Year End Special
Escape to an oasis where sweeping white-sand beaches, romantic sunsets and hedonistic pleasures take the spotlight. Shop to your heart’s content in the nearby renowned shopping centres, paint the town red in the best beach clubs, indulge in glamorous fine dining restaurants and gaze at endless oceans as you hold your partner’s hand. The best part? Experience all this and more whilst in the safety and privacy of your exclusive villa. End the year with a bang and enjoy 30% off on stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021 for bookings received from now until 31 December 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 31 December 2020
- Valid on stays from 23 December 2020 until 3 January 2021
- Minimum stay of 4 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 03-Jan-2021.
- Thai-style architecture with pavilions built over two levels
- Glass doors and large picture windows allowing unlimited lake views and a tropical living experience
- Spacious living room that opens onto an outdoor lounge, both comfortably furnished with sofas and coffee tables
- Indoor dining table seating eight guests
- A fully equipped kitchen with a charming breakfast bar and stools
- Games room on the upper level with a pool table, doubling up as a gym with high-end equipment including an elliptical, a bench press, free weights, yoga ball and multi-gym
- Rectangular 12-metre swimming pool reaching out towards the lake
- A large pool deck furnished with six sun loungers, cushioned rattan sofas and sun umbrellas
- Tropical garden with lake views
- Large shaded sala overlooking the lake and pool, ideal for relaxing massages and sunset cocktails
- Covered barbecue and outdoor dining area for eight
- Smaller lower lawn, ideal for kids to play in
- Upper floor terrace with sunbeds to enjoy the peaceful lake views
- Situated on the upper level of the villa, accessible via stairs
- Spacious room with sliding glass doors leading onto a private terrace
- Large terrace with two sun loungers and a parasol
- Comfortable king-size bed with cushioned leather backrest
- Stunning lake views through the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Lavish walk-in closet and a relaxing sofa
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, double vanity and jacuzzi bathtub
- Smart TV and Bose speakers for your entertainment
- Doors leading to the common terrace and balcony of Guest Bedroom 2
Mini Master Bedroom
- Situated on the pool level of the villa
- Set in an individual pavilion separate from the main building, affording it privacy
- Large king-size bed overlooking the pool
- Daybed that can convert into to a double sofa bed for children
- Views through the glass doors that are a treat for tired eyes - tropical greenery, the sparkling pool and picturesque lake beyond
- Smart TV for when you want to retreat to your room and watch a movie alone
- Wardrobe and drawers that can accommodate your holiday gear
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Guest Bedroom 1
- Situated on the pool level, near the living room
- Private room, great for those who prefer their own space
- A king-size bed for restful nights
- Glass doors that open onto the poolside terrace
- Walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, rain shower and double vanity
Guest Bedroom 2
- Situated on the right side of the upper level of the villa, accessible via stairs
- Connected with Guest Bedroom 3 via a common bathroom, making it ideal for families with young kids
- Pool and lake views from the balcony and through the glass doors
- Large king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open to a small balcony and the common terrace
- Panasonic speaker system
- Walk-in closet and plenty of storage space
- Shared ensuite bathroom with Guest Bedroom 3 with a rain shower, bathtub and double vanity
Guest Bedroom 3
- Located on the upper level of the villa, connected to Guest Bedroom 2 via the bathroom
- Large king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open to a small balcony with garden view
- Bose speakers for listening to music
- A celebrity-style walk-in closet
- Shared ensuite bathroom with Guest Bedroom 2 with a rain shower, bathtub and double vanity
Laguna Waters is located close to the entrance of Laguna Phuket, an upscale, integrated resort on Phuket’s sunset west coast offering access to an 18-hole golf course, award-winning spas and fantastic restaurants. Right outside the resort perimeter, you will also find a shopping hub with splendid boutiques, jewellery stores, bars, restaurants and internationally stocked supermarkets.
The villa enjoys a rare lakeside location. Surrounded by mature trees, it even offers glimpses of tropical birdlife not often found elsewhere. Bang Tao Beach, with its glitzy beach clubs, laid back rustic eateries and golden sand is less than 2km away, a short stroll from the villa or an easy drop off by the resort shuttle.
Phuket International Airport is 25km from the villa and the journey usually takes 20 minutes by car.
Things to do
The Villa Manager at Laguna Waters is a mine of local information and will be happy to help guide you through your Phuket stay, and with so many options right at your doorstep you will not run out of things to keep you occupied.
The Elite Concierge can also offer recommendations for the best restaurants and must-see attractions, help organise fun activities and curate cultural experiences. They will assist with organising transport, make bookings, and take care of all the logistics.
Here are a few things to do near Laguna Waters to get you started:
- Take advantage of some of the world’s best spa and wellness centres accessible to you. If you’ve already indulged yourself with a massage at the villa and want a change of scene, succumb to a pampering treatment at Banyan Tree Spa and you will float out a convert.
- If a spa package is not what you have in mind, just walk out to one of the many foot massage shops found outside the entrance of the resort – all are equally good and reasonably priced.
- Challenge yourself and your friends to a game at the 18-hole, par 71 Laguna Phuket Golf Club course that appeals to golf enthusiasts of all abilities.
- Do not rush back after your last tee and hang out instead at the Club House with a chilled beer or for a late lunch.
- Shop until you drop at Boat Avenue and Porto de Phuket, the newest and most interesting boutique shopping and dining hubs in Phuket.
- Swirl and swish your new silk kaftan at Phuket’s coolest lunch spot or check out famous international DJs by night at Catch Beach Club on Bang Tao Beach.
- Dip into the warm and calm waters of the Andaman Sea. Stand-up paddleboarding is available throughout the dry season and surfing in the summer season.
- Check out some of the shops in Laguna’s Canal Village – there is a Jim Thompson outlet store here, perfect for special gifts.
- Try some watersports out on the lagoons within Laguna Phuket. You can try kayaking or windsurfing, great fun for the entire group.
- Explore the enthralling underwater world during a scuba diving or a snorkelling trip easily arranged with the help of the Elite Concierge.
- Take a bicycle ride on Laguna Phuket’s empty roads, alongside greenery and meandering around water bodies. Serious cyclists can venture further afield and explore the thigh-busting cycle route of the Triathlon that goes uptill Naithon Beach.
- Sail the green waters of the Andaman Sea aboard a private luxury yacht. Swim and snorkel amongst the stunning scenes at Phang Nga Bay, Raya and Similan Islands, and of course, Koh Phi Phi.
- Indulge in a five-star Sunday brunch at one of the nearby luxury resorts with fresh seafood and free-flow drinks.
- Take a cultural tour around Phuket Old Town and learn about its rich history before stopping to taste some authentic island dishes.
- Support ethical tourism by visiting the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary or the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre. Set amidst tropical jungles and rolling hillsides, it is a wonderful way to watch these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions