The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A delightful lakeside home surrounded by greenery and managed by friendly staff, Laguna Waters is ideal for large families or multigenerational groups looking for an oasis amidst Phuket’s excitement. Spacious and self-contained, the five-bedroom villa is located within the upscale Laguna Phuket gated community, which offers an enviable sense of calm and safety.
The stylish decor is unpretentious yet classy, offering a home away from home alongside resort-type facilities. There’s plenty to do within the villa, though you may find yourself languishing in the 14-metre private pool all day long. The jacuzzi does its part in relaxing those tired muscles and when you need to take things up a notch, you can always challenge others in your group to a game of billiards or go work out in the gym.
But the very concept of a lakeside manor begs you to spend the day outdoors. When not swimming, you could catch a tan stretched out on the sunbeds, get a massage at the poolside sala or enjoy a barbecue under the stars. Built over two levels, the villa’s glass doors maximise on the lake views, opening onto the pool deck or upper floor terrace.
You will have access to a plethora of upmarket restaurants and wellness facilities including Banyan Tree and Angsana’s Spas, accessible by complimentary shuttle bus which stops almost right outside the villa. If that wasn’t enough, an 18-hole, par-71 award-winning golf course is also a mere 10-minute stroll away. Not to mention the quiet shores of Bang Tao Beach, easily within reach.
Walk out of the resort perimeter and you will find an array of chic boutiques, bespoke jewellery shops and affordable foot massage parlours. Conveniently placed fantastic restaurants, bakeries, bars and two well-stocked supermarkets selling imported items are also within a kilometre of the villa.
Laguna Waters is a hidden gem on the sunset coast of Phuket.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Laguna Waters is located close to the entrance of Laguna Phuket, an upscale, integrated resort on Phuket’s sunset west coast offering access to an 18-hole golf course, award-winning spas and fantastic restaurants. Right outside the resort perimeter, you will also find a shopping hub with splendid boutiques, jewellery stores, bars, restaurants and internationally stocked supermarkets.
The villa enjoys a rare lakeside location. Surrounded by mature trees, it even offers glimpses of tropical birdlife not often found elsewhere. Bang Tao Beach, with its glitzy beach clubs, laid back rustic eateries and golden sand is less than 2km away, a short stroll from the villa or an easy drop off by the resort shuttle.
Phuket International Airport is 25km from the villa and the journey usually takes 20 minutes by car.More information for Things to do
The Villa Manager at Laguna Waters is a mine of local information and will be happy to help guide you through your Phuket stay, and with so many options right at your doorstep you will not run out of things to keep you occupied.
The Elite Concierge can also offer recommendations for the best restaurants and must-see attractions, help organise fun activities and curate cultural experiences. They will assist with organising transport, make bookings, and take care of all the logistics.
Here are a few things to do near Laguna Waters to get you started:
- Take advantage of some of the world’s best spa and wellness centres accessible to you. If you’ve already indulged yourself with a massage at the villa and want a change of scene, succumb to a pampering treatment at Banyan Tree Spa and you will float out a convert.
- If a spa package is not what you have in mind, just walk out to one of the many foot massage shops found outside the entrance of the resort – all are equally good and reasonably priced.
- Challenge yourself and your friends to a game at the 18-hole, par 71 Laguna Phuket Golf Club course that appeals to golf enthusiasts of all abilities.
- Do not rush back after your last tee and hang out instead at the Club House with a chilled beer or for a late lunch.
- Shop until you drop at Boat Avenue and Porto de Phuket, the newest and most interesting boutique shopping and dining hubs in Phuket.
- Swirl and swish your new silk kaftan at Phuket’s coolest lunch spot or check out famous international DJs by night at Catch Beach Club on Bang Tao Beach.
- Dip into the warm and calm waters of the Andaman Sea. Stand-up paddleboarding is available throughout the dry season and surfing in the summer season.
- Check out some of the shops in Laguna’s Canal Village – there is a Jim Thompson outlet store here, perfect for special gifts.
- Try some watersports out on the lagoons within Laguna Phuket. You can try kayaking or windsurfing, great fun for the entire group.
- Explore the enthralling underwater world during a scuba diving or a snorkelling trip easily arranged with the help of the Elite Concierge.
- Take a bicycle ride on Laguna Phuket’s empty roads, alongside greenery and meandering around water bodies. Serious cyclists can venture further afield and explore the thigh-busting cycle route of the Triathlon that goes uptill Naithon Beach.
- Sail the green waters of the Andaman Sea aboard a private luxury yacht. Swim and snorkel amongst the stunning scenes at Phang Nga Bay, Raya and Similan Islands, and of course, Koh Phi Phi.
- Indulge in a five-star Sunday brunch at one of the nearby luxury resorts with fresh seafood and free-flow drinks.
- Take a cultural tour around Phuket Old Town and learn about its rich history before stopping to taste some authentic island dishes.
- Support ethical tourism by visiting the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary or the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre. Set amidst tropical jungles and rolling hillsides, it is a wonderful way to watch these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Thai-style architecture with pavilions built over two levels
- Glass doors and large picture windows allowing unlimited lake views and a tropical living experience
- Spacious living room that opens onto an outdoor lounge, both comfortably furnished with sofas and coffee tables
- Indoor dining table seating eight guests
- A fully equipped kitchen with a charming breakfast bar and stools
- Games room on the upper level with a pool table, doubling up as a gym with high-end equipment including an elliptical, a bench press, free weights, yoga ball and multi-gym
- Rectangular 12-metre swimming pool reaching out towards the lake
- A large pool deck furnished with six sun loungers, cushioned rattan sofas and sun umbrellas
- Tropical garden with lake views
- Large shaded sala overlooking the lake and pool, ideal for relaxing massages and sunset cocktails
- Covered barbecue and outdoor dining area for eight
- Smaller lower lawn, ideal for kids to play in
- Upper floor terrace with sunbeds to enjoy the peaceful lake views
- Situated on the upper level of the villa, accessible via stairs
- Spacious room with sliding glass doors leading onto a private terrace
- Large terrace with two sun loungers and a parasol
- Comfortable king-size bed with cushioned leather backrest
- Stunning lake views through the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Lavish walk-in closet and a relaxing sofa
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, double vanity and jacuzzi bathtub
- Smart TV and Bose speakers for your entertainment
- Doors leading to the common terrace and balcony of Guest Bedroom 2
- Situated on the pool level of the villa
- Set in an individual pavilion separate from the main building, affording it privacy
- Large king-size bed overlooking the pool
- Daybed that can convert into to a double sofa bed for children
- Views through the glass doors that are a treat for tired eyes - tropical greenery, the sparkling pool and picturesque lake beyond
- Smart TV for when you want to retreat to your room and watch a movie alone
- Wardrobe and drawers that can accommodate your holiday gear
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Guest Bedroom 1
- Situated on the pool level, near the living room
- Private room, great for those who prefer their own space
- A king-size bed for restful nights
- Glass doors that open onto the poolside terrace
- Walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, rain shower and double vanity
Guest Bedroom 2
- Situated on the right side of the upper level of the villa, accessible via stairs
- Connected with Guest Bedroom 3 via a common bathroom, making it ideal for families with young kids
- Pool and lake views from the balcony and through the glass doors
- Large king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open to a small balcony and the common terrace
- Panasonic speaker system
- Walk-in closet and plenty of storage space
- Shared ensuite bathroom with Guest Bedroom 3 with a rain shower, bathtub and double vanity
Guest Bedroom 3
- Located on the upper level of the villa, connected to Guest Bedroom 2 via the bathroom
- Large king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open to a small balcony with garden view
- Bose speakers for listening to music
- A celebrity-style walk-in closet
- Shared ensuite bathroom with Guest Bedroom 2 with a rain shower, bathtub and double vanity
Start the day right with a wholesome continental or Asian breakfast served alfresco or indoors, as you prefer. If you wish to cook, you will find all the necessary equipment, and then some, in the modern kitchen. Groceries can be bought from nearby supermarkets or sourced by the Villa Manager for you.
The outdoor barbecue is wonderful for social evenings. For a nominal additional hire fee, we can arrange for a chef who will prepare delicious meals for your group. Groceries are charged at cost plus a 20% handling charge and 7% government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750.
But with so many eclectic restaurants at your doorstep, you are sure to be spoilt for choice. Be sure to try some of the authentic Thai restaurants in the area, splash out and dine at Dusit or Banyan Tree who offer superb Royal Thai Cuisine, or venture outside the complex and try Chili Kitchen or Tawah restaurant. If comfort food is what you seek, enjoy the range of cuisine offered at BAKE at the entrance of Laguna, where you can find sushi, pizza, fresh pasta, rotisserie chicken as well as freshly baked pastries, bread and coffee. If you venture further towards Boat Avenue, you will find everything from Mexican to French food. There is so much on offer.View a sample menu
United Arab Emirates
- What a splendid time in Phuket. A beautiful villa and super friendly staff make everything even better. - Absolutely fabulous time. Girls are so lovely and helpful. Nothing is a problem to them. - Fantastic stay in a wonderful villa. Staff were just brilliant. Thanks very much03-Jan-2023 - 17-Jan-2023 Valeria K
We have a wonderful time in this villa! Everything was excellent! Woman who helped us are amazing! Thank you a lot for everything Will return here again and recommend this villa to our friends. Thank you.17-Dec-2022 - 27-Dec-2022 Anton B
Laguna waters villa is amazing but what makes this holiday really incredible is Riam & Karn. They have both been incredible, attention, have prepared us some delicious food. Of course food and coffee! Thank you so much and we look forward to coming back.30-Nov-2022 - 10-Dec-2022 James M
Thank you so much for the most amazing holiday! The villa was perfect so great for our 2 families. The children loved the little gifts on the beds each night. The food cooked by chef Nam was the yummiest food we ate on our holiday! Fai, Fern, Riam were incredible. The best villa staffs we have ever experienced. We will miss them all. Thank you all so much!! The Beesleys & The Gillbert.09-Nov-2022 - 19-Nov-2022 Jose G
United Arab Emirates
We had an amazing stay! The staff went above & beyond our expectations. The villa was kept clean the whole time we went here. The private chef was very good as well. Thank you Neung Riam and Natty to make our stay so amazing! Farah, Marc & Marcus05-Jul-2022 - 12-Jul-2022 Marc P
The villa and staff has been incredible. The villa provided amazing service + everything Thank you very much. Will come back.20-May-2022 - 22-May-2022 Abbas A
A lovely 2 weeks stay in this beautiful villa, prepared by Nam & Riem, enjoying the beautiful pool and the entertainment room! Location and space are perfect. Cheers,03-Apr-2022 - 17-Apr-2022 Alessandro B
The best stay in Thailand! Staff is brilliant, villa is clean and always fresh.Thank you!23-Mar-2022 - 26-Mar-2022 Lukas L
9-1-2022 Had a Good stay at Laguna Water Riam was exceptional, nothing was too much. You would like to take home. Clean honest always smiling. Hope to see her when i return Barry22-Dec-2021 - 09-Jan-2022 Barry G
We are very impressed with your service, and very good take care of us. Thank you Khun Nueng, Rium and etc.that all recommend everything during our stayed in Phuket. Make our trip smooth and completed. For the first day arrival we very enjoyed BBQ dinner from Chef.07-Nov-2021 - 10-Nov-2021 Nophasit T
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service