Baan Taley Rom
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
With its magical tropical setting on the shores of the Andaman Sea, the six-bedroom Baan Taley Rom offers a blissful, rejuvenating escape ideal for families or groups just north of Phuket Island.
Settle in for a holiday of peace, play and renewal at the luxurious beachfront villa Baan Taley Rom, just steps away from the soft sands of Natai Beach. A sense of vitality and harmony flows through the villa, from its elegant arched entrance through its three peak-roofed pavilions to the acre of tropical gardens that fringe the sands. Enjoy unrestricted ocean views as the shimmering blues of the day melt away into fiery sunsets. Slicing a sparkling ribbon through this vivid aquamarine vista is the villa’s black-tiled 25-metre pool surrounded by ample lawn, coconut palms and terracing.
Complementing its idyllic tropical surrounds, Baan Taley Rom brims with lavish comforts including elegant indoor and outdoor living space, a barbecue area and fully-equipped kitchen, as well as a private spa and gym pavilion with inspiring sea views to enjoy while restoring the body and mind.
Each of the six bedrooms, including the extravagant poolside master suite, has its own bathroom and all but one offer panoramic sea views. The master suite shares a pavilion with a twin-bedded garden-view room, making an ideal setup for families. Every room is accented with the personal design touches of the owner, whose love of nature shines through with original paintings of pets, flora and fauna decorating the walls.
Gather for an elegant meal – expertly prepared by the villa’s private chef – in the bright central pavilion that rests between a reflecting pond and the pool terrace, or relax and dine alfresco by the pool or in the seafront sala. An attentive villa manager and housekeepers also ensure that no guest is left wanting.
Beyond the villa, the Natai Beach area is a tropical wonderland with endless beaches, rural landscapes, waterfalls, hot springs and jungle-clad parks to explore, while the few resorts in the area, including Aleenta and Iniala, offer some excellent dining choices nearby.
Tranquil Natai beachfront setting
Private spa and gym pavilion
Glimmering 25m pool with sea view
Friendly villa staff and chef
Waterfalls and parks nearby
"We would really like thank you, especially the great staff at Villa Baan Talay Rom.
Our vacation was beyond wonderful. The food was awesome and service was exceptionally good and friendly. One of the best places to spend a vacation with kids (2 to 8) The pool was occupied most of the day light. Hopefully we will be back soon
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay SafeWe understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings received from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Terms & conditions:- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 03-Jul-2020.
- Large open-plan pavilion with living and dining areas and guest kitchen with breakfast bar
- TV and DVD player in living area
- 8-seater dining table can be moved onto the terrace for alfresco meals
- Fully-equipped staff kitchen
- 25-metre pool surrounded by sundeck
- Outdoor lounge and dining area under roof cover
- Barbecue entertaining area
- An acre of lawns and landscaped tropical gardens
- Beachfront sala
- In a stand-alone pavilion with sea views and direct access to the pool and terrace
- King-size bed set under vaulted roof
- Flat-screen TV
- Walk-through wardrobe and minibar
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with elegant freestanding bathtub, double vanity and shower
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Ground Floor Guest Bedroom
- Garden view room connected to the master, creating an ideal family suite
- Twin beds convertible to king under vaulted roof
- Long work desk
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Upper Floor Guest Rooms
- Four upper-floor guest bedrooms in the villa’s central pavilion with spectacular sea views and shared balcony
- One with twin beds convertible to king and three with king-size beds, all set under cathedral-like vaulted roofs
- One bedroom equipped with a TV and DVD player
- Ensuite bathrooms with showers (one with a double bathtub)
- Air conditioning
Baan Taley Rom is located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach in Phang Nga, just 28km north of Phuket International Airport. Crystal clear waters and tall coconut groves mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline. Private villas and a handful of resorts dot the area, but the approach to the villa is occupied by fishing villages, roaming livestock and traditional farms giving it a wonderful local feel. Despite its tranquil setting, Baan Taley Rom is only an hour away from Phuket’s popular beaches, and The Aleenta and Iniala resorts offer award-winning dining just a stroll away along the sand.
Things to doBaan Taley Rom’s knowledgeable manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest, and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions