Baan Taley Rom
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
With its magical tropical setting on the shores of the Andaman Sea, the six-bedroom Baan Taley Rom offers a blissful, rejuvenating escape ideal for families or groups just north of Phuket Island.
Settle in for a holiday of peace, play and renewal at the luxurious beachfront villa Baan Taley Rom, just steps away from the soft sands of Natai Beach. A sense of vitality and harmony flows through the villa, from its elegant arched entrance through its three peak-roofed pavilions to the acre of tropical gardens that fringe the sands. Enjoy unrestricted ocean views as the shimmering blues of the day melt away into fiery sunsets. Slicing a sparkling ribbon through this vivid aquamarine vista is the villa’s black-tiled 25-metre pool surrounded by ample lawn, coconut palms and terracing.
Complementing its idyllic tropical surrounds, Baan Taley Rom brims with lavish comforts including elegant indoor and outdoor living space, a barbecue area and fully-equipped kitchen, as well as a private spa and gym pavilion with inspiring sea views to enjoy while restoring the body and mind.
Each of the six bedrooms, including the extravagant poolside master suite, has its own bathroom and all but one offer panoramic sea views. The master suite shares a pavilion with a twin-bedded garden-view room, making an ideal setup for families. Every room is accented with the personal design touches of the owner, whose love of nature shines through with original paintings of pets, flora and fauna decorating the walls.
Gather for an elegant meal – expertly prepared by the villa’s private chef – in the bright central pavilion that rests between a reflecting pond and the pool terrace, or relax and dine alfresco by the pool or in the seafront sala. An attentive villa manager and housekeepers also ensure that no guest is left wanting.
Beyond the villa, the Natai Beach area is a tropical wonderland with endless beaches, rural landscapes, waterfalls, hot springs and jungle-clad parks to explore, while the few resorts in the area, including Aleenta and Iniala, offer some excellent dining choices nearby.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Baan Taley Rom is located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach in Phang Nga, just 28km north of Phuket International Airport. Crystal clear waters and tall coconut groves mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline. Private villas and a handful of resorts dot the area, but the approach to the villa is occupied by fishing villages, roaming livestock and traditional farms giving it a wonderful local feel. Despite its tranquil setting, Baan Taley Rom is only an hour away from Phuket’s popular beaches, and The Aleenta and Iniala resorts offer award-winning dining just a stroll away along the sand.More information for Things to do
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit Aquella Golf & Country Club, nominated as Thailand's best golf course 2023. Located only 15km from Natai Beach, the 18-hole championship course boasts family friendly amenities spread across 1.8 million square meters of the Kingdom’s most breathtaking landscape with an uninterrupted private beachfront stretching over two and a half kilometres.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Large open-plan pavilion with living and dining areas and guest kitchen with breakfast bar
- TV and DVD player in living area
- 8-seater dining table can be moved onto the terrace for alfresco meals
- Fully equipped staff kitchen
- 25-metre pool surrounded by sundeck
- Outdoor lounge and dining area under roof cover
- Barbecue entertaining area
- An acre of lawns and landscaped tropical gardens
- Beachfront sala
- In a stand-alone pavilion with sea views and direct access to the pool and terrace
- King-size bed set under vaulted roof
- Flat-screen TV
- Walk-through wardrobe and minibar
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with elegant freestanding bathtub, double vanity and shower
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Ground Floor Guest Bedroom
- Garden view room connected to the master, creating an ideal family suite
- Twin beds convertible to king under vaulted roof
- Long work desk
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Upper Floor Guest Rooms
- Four upper-floor guest bedrooms in the villa’s central pavilion with spectacular sea views and shared balcony
- One with twin beds convertible to king and three with king-size beds, all set under cathedral-like vaulted roofs
- One bedroom equipped with a TV and DVD player
- Ensuite bathrooms with showers (one with a double bathtub)
- Air conditioning
Baan Taley Rom’s personal chef prepares daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. An extensive menu features Asian and some western dishes, which can be tailored to suit guests’ preferences (including special dietary requirements). Children’s dishes can be prepared to satisfy the fussiest of eaters.
Menu choices include fresh seafood appetizers, such as crispy catfish with green mango salad or mackerel with chilli sauce, and main courses featuring locally caught seafood grilled to perfection or a variety of soups and curries. If you’ve still got room for desert, why not finish off with pumpkin in coconut milk or mango on sticky rice?
The menu offers an excellent choice of Thai and vegetarian set meals or individual dishes (in which case provisions are charged at cost plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750). A modest selection of western dishes may be prepared on request, and the chef is happy to customise meals to guests’ preferred levels of spiciness and flavouring. For those who don’t know a ho mok from a som tum, the chef is there to offer guidance in exploring Thai cuisine.
Guests are encouraged to plan their meals together with the villa manager and chef, ideally a day in advance to allow time to buy groceries and prepare meals. The staff will keep all receipts from their shopping for reference.View a sample menu
We had 10 days surrounded with care and love. We are happy to be in this place. Thank you very much to Kim and her colleagues who took care of us. Everything was perfect. I hope see you next time!!05-Mar-2023 - 25-Mar-2023 Anna M
Excellent service!! We came here for a company retreat and they took great care of us. They served us great food - recommend the Pad Thai noodles! They were quite accommodating with our requests. Relaxing vibes - Definitely use the pool and enjoy a swim. It's serene!23-Feb-2023 - 26-Feb-2023 Cheryl L
Thank you for a wonderful time!14-Feb-2023 - 18-Feb-2023 Leroy M
Tam, thank you so much for helping and looking after us so well, also thank you for your team as well, my family, Raymond and I did had wonderful time, hope to see you again!25-Jan-2023 - 29-Jan-2023 Tiffany Y
What a great little break we had have after two years of covid. We very pleased with the friendly service and the delicious Thai food.14-Jul-2022 - 18-Jul-2022 Valentin S
Our family spent a week here, we all had a good time and enjoyed our stay here. The living area is roomy, airy and spacious with plenty of natural light. Excellent view of the beach and sea with lots of coconut trees. Nice outdoor seating area, great food. With the impressive services of the Elite Havens team. We are looking forward to coming back again soon!10-Apr-2021 - 13-Apr-2021 Rasavadi K
We would really like thank you, especially the great staff at Villa Baan Talay Rom. Our vacation was beyond wonderful. The food was awesome and service was exceptionally good and friendly. One of the best places to spend a vacation with kids (2 to 8) The pool was occupied most of the day light. Hopefully we will be back soon22-Nov-2019 - 30-Nov-2019 Ott TripId: 1221365 T
We have loved every minute here. I thought that every staff member was amazing and so kind!! Torin14-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019 Philip H
Our 3rd Visit to the beautiful Baan Talay Rom. Love the beach access and spent most of their time in the swimming pool. Needless to say we will be back, wonderful holiday20-Jan-2019 - 22-Jan-2019 David B
Thank you for a wonderful stay. The facilities were perfect to us. Kids loved the place especially the fish pond and the beach. The staff were friendly and kind. Food was amazing. Chef's talent can create many different types of cuisine. Fantastic.29-Sep-2018 - 03-Oct-2018 Natalie F
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service