The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Villa Avalon III provides the perfect sanctuary for a couple who value extra privacy, yet want to be close to nightlife and the beach. With its one bedroom suite, it is the most intimate of the three luxury properties on the Villa Avalon Estate.
Designed by award-winning Balinese architect, Popo Danes, Villa Avalon III can be rented independently or in conjunction with four-bedroomed Villa Avalon I and/or two-bedroomed Avalon II. When rented as a whole, the Villa Avalon Estate offers seven spacious bedrooms and makes a dream wedding venue.
Each villa has its own private pool and all are looked after by an efficient and friendly staff team, who work discreetly in the background to provide stellar service from morning until night. This team includes a private chef to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner when Avalon III is rented together with the four-bedroomed villa. Avalon III also has access to the main villa garden – a useful short-cut for those renting both villas together.
The villa’s traditional Balinese entrance opens onto a lotus pond where steps lead past water features into a large open-plan living and dining room with vaulted ceilings. At one end, set before double doors that open onto the pool terrace, comfortably upholstered sofas face a 42-inch TV with home theatre system. At the other end, a breakfast bar separates the exceptionally well-equipped kitchen from the dining area, where four white leather chairs are set around a table.
Accessed via a small lobby off the living area, the villa’s bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed and has a small seating area facing the pool terrace. The bedroom’s palatial ensuite is fitted with a statement bathtub, rain shower and dressing room with walk-in wardrobe.
It’s rare to find such a well-established villa, only 50m from the beach and yet just a few minutes’ drive from downtown Seminyak.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
The Villa Avalon Estate is the very last private residence on a small lane that leads to Canggu's Kayu Putih beach, with its glistening volcanic sand and awesome waves. Only a temple and a small lagoon over which a rustic timber walkway leads to kilometres of sandy beach lie between the villa and the ocean. Furthermore, W Hotel, Potato Head and the famed bars and restaurants of Seminyak are only a 15-minute walk from the villa. A 15-minute amble inland brings you to Canggu Plaza, with its expat-focused supermarket, gelato stop and choice of eateries. Villa Avalon is at an ideal location, close to all the action in Seminyak, and footsteps from the beach.More information for Things to do
- There are several surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian, where young and old(er) can learn to surf or brush up on their skills.
- Groove to fantastic music and soak up Ibiza’s party vibes at the newly opened Café del Mar. Walking distance from Avalon Villa, this 10000sqm beachfront pool club just may be where you choose to spend your evenings.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at some romantic spots you'll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the 'real' Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts (most of our villas include complimentary membership, otherwise day membership is available ). Round off your work-outs with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel's restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night - for months - and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. Two new beachclubs, Cocoon and Potato Head, are classy seaside party scenes. Then there's La Plancha, a rustic beach bar between Double Six and Gado Gado, very popular, good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, with live music and DJ events. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range dining options here include Wah Wah Gourmet Burger Winebar which specialises in sassy burgers with sexy connotations, and numerous other cheap 'n cheerful options.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Air-conditioned bedroom with queen-size bed and sitting area
- Ensuite air-conditioned bathroom with bathtub, twin vanity, rain shower, and walk-in dressing room
In-villa dining is one of the great pleasures of a private villa vacation. There’s nothing more rewarding than gathering around the dining table with family and friends to enjoy a leisurely home-cooked lunch or dinner that has been prepared without your lifting a finger. Villa Avalon’s lovely chef takes great pride in whipping up a menu of Indonesian and international dishes using the freshest ingredients sourced from upmarket delis and local markets alike. Guests may glance through a small suggestion menu for inspiration, or make special requests. Balinese cooking is his specialty and he’s a dab hand at sunset barbecues too. Just discuss your requirements for the day with him or the villa manager.
The chef will happily coordinate the purchase of all provisions on request, including wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks. The best way to organize this is to provide the chef with a cash ‘float’ on arrival. Receipts will be kept and referenced at the end of your stay, and a 20% handling fee with a service charge and a government tax will be applied to cover admin and transport.View a sample menu
Lovely property Lovely staff will come back.05-Jun-2023 - 08-Jun-2023 The Luxe N
A big 'Thank You' to Andy and everyone at Villa Avalon for everything during our 5 days here. The surroundings are beautiful and peaceful and the staff extremely obliging, hospitable, and helpful at all hours of the day! My family and I cannot wait to come back!15-Dec-2019 - 19-Dec-2019 David K
Thanks to Andy and his very attentive and friendly team. Our second stay (this time wthout kids or grand parents) was very relaxing and luxurious. The villa is gorgeous as we remembered it and the private pool amazing. We hope to be back one day to enjoy the fabulous setting and hospitality again.27-Sep-2019 - 03-Oct-2019 Josie B
We have throughly enjoyed our stay here. Peaceful and relaxing, just what we needed. Staff have been wonderful and helpful. Thanks for having us.06-Jun-2019 - 11-Jun-2019 Suzanne H
Thank you so much for your warm hospitality. Avalon villa 3 was the perfect place to spend our honeymoon, such a beautiful oasis. Putu, Dina and the rest of the staff have all been fabulous and very helpful. Everything was wonderful. Thank you.13-Apr-2019 - 21-Apr-2019 Steve N
The staff at Avalon has been nothing short of stellar. Friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend in the future.06-Apr-2019 - 10-Apr-2019 Chen L
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend. The villa staff was so nice.22-Feb-2019 - 24-Feb-2019 Guillaume P
Thank you so much for looking after us, family of ten people for two weeks. We were thoroughly spoiled. You made our Christmas and New Years very special. The food was absolutely wonderful. The team has been so attentive and kind to us all, we don't want to leave.23-Dec-2018 - 04-Jan-2019 Lyndal R
Absolutely wonderful! A definite must in a trip to Bali. Beautifully kept grounds, the villa is simply gorgeous and everything is kept clean. A big thank you to all the staffs for the extraordinary service. Will definitely strongly recommend.08-Oct-2018 - 11-Oct-2018 Julie C
Our first visit was in May and 3 months later we were back! We think this says it all. The only thing missing in our first stay were stubby holders haha. First thing waiting for us this visit. We had a wonderful week, in a beautiful place with lovely people who made our stay so relaxed. Oh, and we had very cold beer. Thank you Andy and team - see you again soon.09-Aug-2018 - 16-Aug-2018 Paula L
We enjoyed it everyday and will strongly recommend this place to all our friends and family. Thanks a lot to everybody for your immense kindness to us, you'll all be in our heart forever.31-Jul-2018 - 09-Aug-2018 Maxence D
Awesome accommodation, staff, food and service. Meticulously maintained gardens. Appetizing menu and beautifully prepared meals. Luxury living delivered with a smile. Our deepest thanks to Andi and all of the Avalon crew for making our stay here such a memorable one. Terima Kasih08-May-2018 - 13-May-2018 Paula L
Dear Andy and the fabulous team at Villa Avalon, a HUGE thank you! We have loved every minute of our stay! We will be back!05-Jan-2018 - 10-Jan-2018 Colette H
Thanks a lot for your love and care!! All was awesome.04-Nov-2017 - 11-Nov-2017 Peter S
Thank you so much for this amazing time at Avalon Villa, it has been a dream! The staff is so smiling and helpful, and I think they would do everything for us to be comfortable and happy which we were. I am going to recommend this place to everybody I know, best vacation home ever! Next time we will bring our whole family and stay in the biggest villa.02-Oct-2017 - 11-Oct-2017 Kine Ø
From the moment we arrived you have been so welcoming to us. Your thoughtfulness and kindness has meant we have become so relaxed and happy while staying here. It felt like home, a beautiful and luxurious magical place. We have been so well looked after. Thank you all so much.25-Aug-2017 - 01-Sep-2017 Jennifer B
Not only this place so beautiful but the staff are so friendly and attentive that we felt so looked after the whole time we were here. We can't wait to come back.30-Jul-2017 - 08-Aug-2017 Hayley Y
To Andy, Dina and the rest of the Avalon team. Thanks so much for making our stay for the last week so incredible. It's a wonderful standard of service and the villas are beautiful. From both Jen and myself a big thank you and we hope to be back at some stage.11-Oct-2016 - 17-Oct-2016 Adam P
Thank you for being absolutely amazing during our stay! You have been incredible and I cannot thank you enough. Villa Avalon was an amazing holiday to celebrate a great friend's birthday. Would love to come back.30-Sep-2016 - 08-Oct-2016 Jason
To all the staff at Avalon. Thank you for an amazing stay. The villa is huge and has everything we could need for our holiday - very well appointed and furnished. Great location for us with access to the beach and Canggu, Seminyak easy. The staff have been very friendly and helpful but also respecting our privacy. We will return soon and stay here again for sure.21-Sep-2016 - 26-Sep-2016 Gaynor T
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service