The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Avalon III provides the perfect sanctuary for a couple who value extra privacy. With its one bedroom suite, it is the most intimate of the three of luxury properties on the Villa Avalon estate.
Designed by award-winning Bali architect, Popo Danes. Villa Avalon III can be rented independently or in conjunction with four-bedroomed Villa Avalon I and/or two-bedroomed Avalon II. When rented as a whole, the Villa Avalon estate offers seven spacious bedrooms and makes a dream wedding venue. Each villa has its own private pool and all are looked after by an efficient and friendly staff team who work discreetly in the background to provide stellar service from morning until night. This team includes a private chef to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner when Avalon III is rented together with the four-bedroomed villa. Avalon III also has access to the main villa garden – a useful short-cut for those renting both villas together
The villa’s traditional Balinese entrance opens onto a lotus pond where steps lead past water features and into a large open-plan living and dining room with vaulted ceiling. At one end, set before double doors that open onto the pool terrace, comfortably upholstered seating faces a 42-inch TV with home theatre system. At the other end, a breakfast bar separates the exceptionally well-equipped kitchen from the dining area, where four white leather chairs are set around a table.
Accessed via a small lobby off the living area, the villa’s bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed and has a small seating area facing the pool terrace. The bedroom’s palatial ensuite is fitted with a statement bathtub, rain shower and dressing room with walk-in wardrobe.
It’s rare to find such a well-established villa in such a quiet spot, only 50m from the beach and yet just a few minutes’ drive from downtown Seminyak. Just beyond the entrance to Villa Avalon II is La Laguna – a prize spot for sunset cocktails, and a short stroll along the sand brings you to Mozaic and Potato Head beach clubs and the W Hotel.
Easy walk to the beach
"We enjoyed it everyday and will strongly recommend this place to all our friends and family. Thanks a lot to everybody for your immense kindness to us, you'll all be in our heart forever.
Real time availability
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
We extended our Last-Minute Offer from 15 to 30 days, valid for all stays from now until 14th December. Book and check-in anytime within 30 days and enjoy 10% off. Make your dream vacation a reality now.
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 5th September 2018.
- Only valid for stays from now until 14th December 2018.
- Applicable to bookings with check-ins within the next 30 days.
- May be combined with other offers. Conditions apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 05-Oct-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|01-Sep-2018 to 14-Dec-2018||240 ++||204 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||290 ++||261 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||340 ++||323 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Air conditioned living pavilion with kitchen.
- A 6-metre swimming pool
- Poolside with loungers for sunbathing
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Air-conditioned bedroom with queen-size bed and sitting area
- Ensuite air-conditioned bathroom with bathtub, twin vanity, rain shower, and walk-in dressing room
The Villa Avalon estate is the very last private residence on a small lane that leads to Canggu’s Kayu Putih beach, with its glistening volcanic sand and awesome waves. Only a temple and a small lagoon – over which a rustic timber walkway leads to kilometres of sandy beach – lie between the villa and the ocean. La Laguna, a charming “boho-batik” restaurant and sunset bar, is a hop and skip away; even W Hotel, Potato Head and the famed bars and restaurants of Seminyak are only a 15-minute walk from the villa. A 15-minute amble inland brings you to Canggu Plaza, with its expat-focused supermarket, gelato stop and choice of eateries. Villa Avalon is in an ideal location, right on Seminyak’s doorstep yet with the peace and quiet of a far more rural setting.
Things to doYour villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too; most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Avalon.
- There are several surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian, where young and old(er) can learn to surf or brush up on their skills.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the 'real' Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts (most of our villas include complimentary membership, otherwise day membership is available ). Round off your work-outs with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel's restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night - for months - and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. While Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, two new beachclubs, Cocoon and Potato Head, are classy seaside alternatives. Then there's La Plancha, a rustic beach bar between Double Six and Gado Gado, very popular, good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, with live music and DJ events. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range dining options here include Wah Wah Gourmet Burger Winebar which specialises in sassy burgers with sexy connotations, and numerous other cheap 'n cheerful options.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions