The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
If you’re looking to get away from it all, feel the sand between your toes and wonder at the incredible beauty of nature, then this is the Koh Samui villa for you.
Baan Puri in Lipa Noi, on the west coast of the island, is beachside living at its absolute best.
This tastefully designed villa is infused with Thai motifs and created as a discreet sanctuary on one of the island’s most beautiful beaches. Stunning views of the nearby Five Islands group and the Thai coastline on the horizon, set this unique scene.
Six sumptuous ensuite bedrooms, where attention to detail never fails to impress, open either onto the beach or to the long rectangular infinity pool that stretches towards the sea. All bedroom interiors feature modern Thai-style design in light, tropical wood and natural fabrics, large comfortable beds, and armchairs or daybeds for relaxing.
In the morning, the shaded beach invites you for a cool, early stroll along silky white sand as the rising sun illuminates the dazzling views of the sea and islands. In the evening, Samui’s famous sunsets draw you down to the beach to catch what you can of these glorious spectacles.
Although the Baan Puri team of attentive staff, which includes a skilled Thai chef and friendly Villa Manager, will make it hard to leave the villa, Lipa Noi has its local charms and the vibrant hotspots of this popular tropical island are just a short drive away.
But the likelihood is that you will prefer to linger and luxuriate and let the beauty of Baan Puri and its surroundings calm your mind and revitalize your spirits, as only the incredible beauty of Thailand and its people know how to.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Baan Puri is an absolute beachfront villa on Koh Samui’s quietest beach, Lipa Noi. This Samui villa has views of the Gulf of Siam. It is just few minutes from Samui’s capital, Nathon (good for easy basic shopping) and less than half hour drive from Chaweng, a must for shopping, dining and nightlife. Lipa Noi is an enjoyable 50-minute drive from Koh Samui airport.More information for Things to do
Koh Samui is a relatively small island at just under 230 square kilometres, and much of that is still pristine forest-covered hillside and palm plantations – but it offers a wealth of fun and interesting things to do. Let the staff know what sort of activities you’re interested in and your villa manager will help guide your choices and can also arrange transport to take you there.
Here are some highlights:
- Lipa Noi offers a taste of the laid-back local Samui lifestyle, with numerous rustic, beachfront restaurants and cafés serving Thai and western cuisines. It’s is also an up-and-coming lifestyle destination with attractions such as a the uber cool Mediterranean-style Nikki Beach Club, which is renowned for its poolside Sunday Brunches and entertainment.
- If it’s shopping, dining and nightlife you’re looking for, Koh Samui has no shortage with the vibrant centres of Chaweng, Lamai and Fisherman’s Village, Bophut, just 30-40 minutes’ drive away.
- The nearby ferry port of Nathon has a charming China town area as well as a ‘Walking Street’ Night Market on Thursdays or for a larger version, Fisherman’s Village Night Market in Bophut springs to life every Friday evening.
- For island hopping! The Ang Thong National Marine Park encompasses a cluster of islands The heavily jungled islands are carefully controlled to keep them in pristine natural condition. A trip to them is a must.
- Samui has a number of spectacular waterfalls. We would recommend starting with the Namuang Falls. Take your bathing costume; there’s a very inviting pool at the base of the falls.
- Have an adventure atop Khao Pom mountain on ATVs or the zipline, or just gaze out at the scenery below from the viewpoint.
- There’s a kite surfing school on the beach at Nathon where you can rent a rig or learn how to do it.
- Regular Thai boxing tournaments are staged at the largest stadium on the island, the Petch Buncha near Chaweng. These are not tourist demo fights; they are the real thing.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- The villa’s main pavilion is an air-conditioned indoor area with an option to open glass sliding doors for a whiff of the sea breeze
- Huge, comfortable sofas face a media projector connected to an Android box and a DVD player, creating a home cinema experience
- The dining area is furnished with a table that can seat up to 12 guests
- A guest kitchen is available and fully equipped, should you want to try your hand here
- A 29-metre salt-filtered private infinity pool with a kids’ shallow zone
- Half-sunken loungers on one side of the swimming pool
- Sun beds with sunbrellas on the pool deck
- Beachfront sala with cushioned wooden sofas
- An outdoor dining area with a table that seats 12 guests
- Terrace on the first level with sitting areas and gorgeous sea views
Master bedroom (Lotus)
- Absolute beachfront setting with glass sliding doors and easy access to the pool and beach
- Four-poster king-size bed, a trundle for two kids and a coffee table
- Ensuite bathroom with direct access to the swimming pool
- Sunken terrazzo bathtub overlooking the swimming pool and with partial sea views
- Fully air-conditioned
Poolside suite (Peony)
- A poolside suite with an ensuite bathroom
- A four-poster king-size bed, a trundle for two kids and a loveseat
- Ensuite bathroom with twin basins and a sunken terrazzo bathtub with direct pool access
- Fully air-conditioned
Guest bedrooms (Gardenia and Orchid)
- Private and tranquil, located on the ground floor
- The Orchid Suite is furnished with twin beds convertible into a king
- The Garden Suite has a king-size bed
- Ensuite bathrooms with twin sinks, and indoor and outdoor showers
- Fully air-conditioned
Ocean View Suites (Frangipani and Magnolia)
- Two ocean view suites located on the upper floor
- Both suites furnished with king-size beds
- Sun terraces with wooden lounges that overlooks the pool and the beach
- Ensuite bathrooms with twin sinks, bathtub and a separate shower stall
- Fully air-conditioned
Dining at Baan Puri is a moveable feast with your own private chef to prepare your favourite Thai and western dishes, to order. The villa menu offers a wide choice of popular specialties, including children’s favourites, and chef will also accommodate your own specific menu requests and dietary needs as far as possible.
Breakfast, which is included in the villa rate, is served on the breezy dining terrace or in the dining room as weather permits. Expect a spectacular spread of fresh local fruits and juices, freshly baked breads and pastries, and cooked breakfast with eggs and all the trimmings to order. Or you can choose to enjoy it in bed or on your private terrace. Lunch is served on the main dining terrace, lawn, or by the pool.
In the evenings, you can opt for a more formal dinner in the main pavilion or on the outdoor terrace, light snacks served with cocktails in the sala, a beachside barbecue, or candlelight dinner beneath a canopy of towering palms and a star-filled night sky.
Drinks, along with groceries for meals other than breakfast, are charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. Staff will do the shopping and provide receipts for reference. To ensure this can be done in a timely manner, we advise you to plan your meals the evening before.View a sample menu
Dear Aoy and staff. Food and most important amazing time ! The place was heaven on earth and you made it even better. Hope to see you again soon.. Al Hashem family from Kuwait17-Sep-2022 - 21-Sep-2022 Hala A
Dear Aoi and team, it has been a truly perfect stay for all of us at Baan Puri. You have been the perfect team and hosts and we will remember this holiday for long. Amazing place, fantastic hospitality lovely team and delicious food, and we loved your eye for the detail. We will be back.27-Aug-2022 - 02-Sep-2022 Christian H
So good to return here again. Aoy and team are amazing. Service always with a big smile. The food was on another level. Leaving is always hard for us. Thank you for such a memorable holiday.09-Jun-2022 - 17-Jun-2022 Chris S
Great Service. We will be back again12-Apr-2022 - 16-Apr-2022 Khun Kobkit K
Dear Baan Puri Team, During our stay for 2 weeks, we were so happy. The house is so beautiful with Lipa Noi beach front view. Thank you for the best service and professionalism you guys provided us. My kids had fun and we love your foods. Our family will come back for sure.09-Mar-2022 - 23-Mar-2022 Namtip T
Dear Khun Aoy and Baan Puri people, Thank you so much for such an incredible stay. It was a very secila trip for our family and your kindly helped maked if unforgable- A truly beautiful trip and all we had. Thank you for everything.27-Feb-2022 - 02-Mar-2022 James K
The best services, the villas so clean with very nice decorations. I would love to be back soon. // From Alex&Noina Another wonderful stay in paradise! K. Aoi and Team, Thank you for your great hospitality and for making our stay as always so special! Hope to see you soon // Yykuua & Stefan04-Nov-2021 - 07-Nov-2021 Khun Stefan And K
To everyone at Baan Puri - thank you so much for taking such great care of us. We had the most amazing time. Every thing was perfect, from the villas and the view to the food and the staff.24-Aug-2021 - 27-Aug-2021 Khun Kit B
The food was so delicious. We’re very happy with all staff members - so friendly and kind. Amazing pool. We’re very happy that we got to stay here. Definitely we’ll come back!!10-Apr-2021 - 15-Apr-2021 Andre L
We stayed at Baan Puri. We like this villa. We can enjoy with swimming pool. We are so happy. Luxury villa, Good staff. Thank you05-Sep-2020 - 07-Sep-2020 Wikit S
Before this holiday trip, I tried to search through all the villas in Samui, and I found this villa. Baan Puri is perfect to be our holiday home because it made us feel home during our stay. The sand is so white, with a house in a resort style. Made us feel very relaxing and peaceful. Fantastic management and staff. Swimming pool and beach both very clean. We definitely will come back! Thank you25-Jul-2020 - 28-Jul-2020 Khun Jeab N
Craig and I have so much to be grateful for, but were most grateful for having met Aoy, her daughter Son and the whole team here at Baan Puri. Aoy you are a brilliant, talented lady, and I hope we meet again one day. Thank you for all your patience, kindness and intuition. You truly make our stay memorable. Thank you too. Chef and all the kind, helpful staff. The food was beyond amazing.22-Feb-2020 - 29-Feb-2020 Craig S
Dear Aoy and staff, Thank you so much for your amazing hospitality and efforts during our stay the food has been of amazing quality, and NO request is ever too much for anyone. Baan Puri is an incredible setting and each room beautiful.16-Feb-2020 - 22-Feb-2020 Jon T
Thank you very much for a lovely holiday! We have enjoyed every second - the staff, the villa, too much and too lovely the food, the weather and beautiful surroundings.25-Jan-2020 - 01-Feb-2020 Sven P
Thank you for a wonderful stay ! The best beach, perfect staff!! Unique place in the heart of Thailand.27-Dec-2019 - 24-Jan-2020 Popova family
Thank you! To the wonderful staff at Baan Puri! We have had a stunning time and the food has been phenomenal. The hospitality has been brilliant and you have all gone out of your way to ensure we are happy! Will definitely be back. Thank you again and have a wonderful Christmas.10-Dec-2019 - 13-Dec-2019 Lisa M
I love Thailand. It is beautiful. I love the beach, it is excellent. My parents like that. They went to the beach every morning. I love the waiter and waitress there. I love the food and everything of there. Thailand.28-Sep-2019 - 05-Oct-2019 Wen C
The lovely staff at Baan Puri, Thank you for everything! The Food and hospitality were second to none. Thank you01-Sep-2019 - 06-Sep-2019 Alita M
Dear Baan Puri Staff and Khun Aoy, Once again thank you for a great time here at Baan Puri. The location, staff has been exceptional. A really wonderful experience for myself and guests. The weather this time was not that great. It was exceptional and wonderful for all.10-Aug-2019 - 13-Aug-2019 Mr. Dennis L
Dear Baan Puri Staff, Thank you for your great hospitality in this wonderful villa! We admire the flexibility, kindness and consistency of your service. My wife was not a big fan of Thailand, but even she wants to come back every year. In other worlds ... we love this place!06-Aug-2019 - 10-Aug-2019 HON C
Dear Team, Thank you for this marvelous stay in your villa. You are the best and nicest team ever. Sincerely, we hope to come back soon. PS: special thank you Aoy for all you have done. Recis Galiotto20-Jul-2019 - 03-Aug-2019 Laurance P
We had a 15 day stay in the most beautiful villa that was so well managed by the adorable host and an exceptional team. Also thank you for the help that we received after the scooter accident, we were directed to a great hospital that were very helpful and took care of us. Thank you and see you soon.06-Jul-2019 - 20-Jul-2019 William S
Aoy and all your staff, We have spent an amazing holiday in Baan Puri. All the kids played all the day around. The food you made for us is delicious and the garden, swimming pool, beach are beautiful. We wish to come here for another holiday next time! Thanks, Coco29-Jun-2019 - 05-Jul-2019 Coco C
Dear Baan Puri Team, You are amazing! Thank you for being the most thoughtful, kind and caring staff for us the past week. We really appreciated your willingness to always make anything we need a reality and going above and beyond with your hospitality. We had a lovely stay and are very excited to hopefully come back soon. With Love, the Moonshot house12-Jun-2019 - 19-Jun-2019 Gemma B
We would like to say thank you for the amazing service! The villa was stunning! The staff so helpful. We really did not want to leave. Thank you so much to all the staff at Baan Puri for making our stay amazing! you all worked so hard and truly gave my sister and her husband a fantastic day and night.02-Jun-2019 - 04-Jun-2019 Mr. Paven P
We have visit Baan Puri for several years now. Enjoyed the pool and great time here! Many thanks to all the staff, especially to Khun Aoy!04-Mar-2019 - 18-Mar-2019 Wolfgang K
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service