The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
If you’re looking to get away from it all, feel the sand between your toes and wonder at the incredible beauty of nature, then this is the Koh Samui villa for you.
Baan Puri in Lipa Noi, on the west coast of the island, is beachside living at its absolute best.
This tastefully designed villa is infused with Thai motifs and created as a discreet sanctuary on one of the island’s most beautiful beaches. Stunning views of the nearby Five Islands group and the Thai coastline on the horizon, set this unique scene.
Six sumptuous ensuite bedrooms, where attention to detail never fails to impress, open either onto the beach or to the long rectangular infinity pool that stretches towards the sea. All bedroom interiors feature modern Thai-style design in light, tropical wood and natural fabrics, large comfortable beds, and armchairs or daybeds for relaxing.
In the morning, the shaded beach invites you for a cool, early stroll along silky white sand as the rising sun illuminates the dazzling views of the sea and islands. In the evening, Samui’s famous sunsets draw you down to the beach to catch what you can of these glorious spectacles.
Although the Baan Puri team of attentive staff, which includes a skilled Thai chef and friendly Villa Manager, will make it hard to leave the villa, Lipa Noi has its local charms and the vibrant hotspots of this popular tropical island are just a short drive away.
But the likelihood is that you will prefer to linger and luxuriate and let the beauty of Baan Puri and its surroundings calm your mind and revitalize your spirits, as only the incredible beauty of Thailand and its people know how to.
Central pool stretching to the sea
Ocean-side relaxation sala
Pull down projector screen
Slide-open poolside bathrooms
Wide seaview balcony
"We stayed at Baan Puri. We like this villa. We can enjoy with swimming pool. We are so happy.
Luxury villa, Good staff. Thank you"
Rates and availability
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a day trip to Pig Island.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 3 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and a signature cocktail or glass of wine per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time complimentary day trip to Pig Island for all guests staying at the villa
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Feb-2021.
- The villa’s main pavilion is an air-conditioned indoor area with an option to open glass sliding doors for a whiff of the sea breeze
- Huge, comfortable sofas face a media projector connected to an Android box and a DVD player, creating a home cinema experience
- The dining area is furnished with a table that can seat up to 12 guests
- A guest kitchen is available and fully equipped, should you want to try your hand here
- A 29-metre salt-filtered private infinity pool with a kids’ shallow zone
- Half-sunken loungers on one side of the swimming pool
- Sun beds with sunbrellas on the pool deck
- Beachfront sala with cushioned wooden sofas
- An outdoor dining area with a table that seats 12 guests
- Terrace on the first level with sitting areas and gorgeous sea views
Master bedroom (Lotus)
- Absolute beachfront setting with glass sliding doors and easy access to the pool and beach
- Four-poster king-size bed, a trundle for two kids and a coffee table
- Ensuite bathroom with direct access to the swimming pool
- Sunken terrazzo bathtub overlooking the swimming pool and with partial sea views
- Fully air-conditioned
Poolside suite (Peony)
- A poolside suite with an ensuite bathroom
- A four-poster king-size bed, a trundle for two kids and a loveseat
- Ensuite bathroom with twin basins and a sunken terrazzo bathtub with direct pool access
- Fully air-conditioned
Guest bedrooms (Gardenia and Orchid)
- Private and tranquil, located on the ground floor
- The Orchid Suite is furnished with twin beds convertible into a king
- The Garden Suite has a king-size bed
- Ensuite bathrooms with twin sinks, and indoor and outdoor showers
- Fully air-conditioned
Ocean View Suites (Frangipani and Magnolia)
- Two ocean view suites located on the upper floor
- Both suites furnished with king-size beds
- Sun terraces with wooden lounges that overlooks the pool and the beach
- Ensuite bathrooms with twin sinks, bathtub and a separate shower stall
- Fully air-conditioned
Baan Puri is an absolute beachfront villa on Koh Samui’s quietest beach, Lipa Noi. This Samui villa has views of the Gulf of Siam. It is just few minutes from Samui’s capital, Nathon (good for easy basic shopping) and less than half hour drive from Chaweng, a must for shopping, dining and nightlife. Lipa Noi is an enjoyable 50-minute drive from Koh Samui airport.
Things to do
Koh Samui is a relatively small island at just under 230 square kilometres, and much of that is still pristine forest-covered hillside and palm plantations – but it offers a wealth of fun and interesting things to do. Let the staff know what sort of activities you’re interested in and your villa manager will help guide your choices and can also arrange transport to take you there.
Here are some highlights:
- Lipa Noi offers a taste of the laid-back local Samui lifestyle, with numerous rustic, beachfront restaurants and cafés serving Thai and western cuisines. It’s is also an up-and-coming lifestyle destination with attractions such as a the uber cool Mediterranean-style Nikki Beach Club, which is renowned for its poolside Sunday Brunches and entertainment.
- If it’s shopping, dining and nightlife you’re looking for, Koh Samui has no shortage with the vibrant centres of Chaweng, Lamai and Fisherman’s Village, Bophut, just 30-40 minutes’ drive away.
- The nearby ferry port of Nathon has a charming China town area as well as a ‘Walking Street’ Night Market on Thursdays or for a larger version, Fisherman’s Village Night Market in Bophut springs to life every Friday evening.
- For island hopping! The Ang Thong National Marine Park encompasses a cluster of islands The heavily jungled islands are carefully controlled to keep them in pristine natural condition. A trip to them is a must.
- Samui has a number of spectacular waterfalls. We would recommend starting with the Namuang Falls. Take your bathing costume; there’s a very inviting pool at the base of the falls.
- Have an adventure atop Khao Pom mountain on ATVs or the zipline, or just gaze out at the scenery below from the viewpoint.
- There’s a kite surfing school on the beach at Nathon where you can rent a rig or learn how to do it.
- Regular Thai boxing tournaments are staged at the largest stadium on the island, the Petch Buncha near Chaweng. These are not tourist demo fights; they are the real thing.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (21)
Wikit S, Thailand, 05-Sep-2020 - 07-Sep-2020We stayed at Baan Puri. We like this villa. We can enjoy with swimming pool. We are so happy. Luxury villa, Good staff. Thank you
Khun Jeab N, Thailand, 25-Jul-2020 - 28-Jul-2020Before this holiday trip, I tried to search through all the villas in Samui, and I found this villa. Baan Puri is perfect to be our holiday home because it made us feel home during our stay. The sand is so white, with a house in a resort style. Made us feel very relaxing and peaceful. Fantastic management and staff. Swimming pool and beach both very clean. We definitely will come back! Thank you
Craig S, Canada, 22-Feb-2020 - 29-Feb-2020Craig and I have so much to be grateful for, but were most grateful for having met Aoy, her daughter Son and the whole team here at Baan Puri. Aoy you are a brilliant, talented lady, and I hope we meet again one day. Thank you for all your patience, kindness and intuition. You truly make our stay memorable. Thank you too. Chef and all the kind, helpful staff. The food was beyond amazing.
Jon T, United Kingdom, 16-Feb-2020 - 22-Feb-2020Dear Aoy and staff, Thank you so much for your amazing hospitality and efforts during our stay the food has been of amazing quality, and NO request is ever too much for anyone. Baan Puri is an incredible setting and each room beautiful.
Sven P, Denmark, 25-Jan-2020 - 01-Feb-2020Thank you very much for a lovely holiday! We have enjoyed every second - the staff, the villa, too much and too lovely the food, the weather and beautiful surroundings.
Popova family, Russia, 27-Dec-2019 - 24-Jan-2020Thank you for a wonderful stay ! The best beach, perfect staff!! Unique place in the heart of Thailand.
Lisa M, South Africa, 10-Dec-2019 - 13-Dec-2019Thank you! To the wonderful staff at Baan Puri! We have had a stunning time and the food has been phenomenal. The hospitality has been brilliant and you have all gone out of your way to ensure we are happy! Will definitely be back. Thank you again and have a wonderful Christmas.
Peter R, Germany, 05-Oct-2019 - 11-Oct-2019
Wen C, China, 28-Sep-2019 - 05-Oct-2019I love Thailand. It is beautiful. I love the beach, it is excellent. My parents like that. They went to the beach every morning. I love the waiter and waitress there. I love the food and everything of there. Thailand.
PR, Germany, 08-Sep-2019 - 10-Sep-2019
Alita M, Australia, 01-Sep-2019 - 06-Sep-2019The lovely staff at Baan Puri, Thank you for everything! The Food and hospitality were second to none. Thank you
Mr. Dennis L, Malaysia, 10-Aug-2019 - 13-Aug-2019Dear Baan Puri Staff and Khun Aoy, Once again thank you for a great time here at Baan Puri. The location, staff has been exceptional. A really wonderful experience for myself and guests. The weather this time was not that great. It was exceptional and wonderful for all.
HON C, Hong Kong, 06-Aug-2019 - 10-Aug-2019Dear Baan Puri Staff, Thank you for your great hospitality in this wonderful villa! We admire the flexibility, kindness and consistency of your service. My wife was not a big fan of Thailand, but even she wants to come back every year. In other worlds ... we love this place!
Laurance P, France, 20-Jul-2019 - 03-Aug-2019Dear Team, Thank you for this marvelous stay in your villa. You are the best and nicest team ever. Sincerely, we hope to come back soon. PS: special thank you Aoy for all you have done. Recis Galiotto
William S, France, 06-Jul-2019 - 20-Jul-2019We had a 15 day stay in the most beautiful villa that was so well managed by the adorable host and an exceptional team. Also thank you for the help that we received after the scooter accident, we were directed to a great hospital that were very helpful and took care of us. Thank you and see you soon.
Coco C, China, 29-Jun-2019 - 05-Jul-2019Aoy and all your staff, We have spent an amazing holiday in Baan Puri. All the kids played all the day around. The food you made for us is delicious and the garden, swimming pool, beach are beautiful. We wish to come here for another holiday next time! Thanks, Coco
Gemma B, United States, 12-Jun-2019 - 19-Jun-2019Dear Baan Puri Team, You are amazing! Thank you for being the most thoughtful, kind and caring staff for us the past week. We really appreciated your willingness to always make anything we need a reality and going above and beyond with your hospitality. We had a lovely stay and are very excited to hopefully come back soon. With Love, the Moonshot house
Mr. Paven P, Thailand, 02-Jun-2019 - 04-Jun-2019We would like to say thank you for the amazing service! The villa was stunning! The staff so helpful. We really did not want to leave. Thank you so much to all the staff at Baan Puri for making our stay amazing! you all worked so hard and truly gave my sister and her husband a fantastic day and night.
Jal S, Hongkong, 13-Apr-2019 - 22-Apr-2019Coming back to Baan Puri for our annual Easter vacation is like coming to a home away from home. Khun Aoy and her team never fail to make every day special. No request is ever impossible, and they continually impress us with their kindness, thoughtfulness and efficiency over the years. They have arranged birthdays, anniversaries, BBQ, boat trips personal trainers, entertainment, and more, always with pleasure. The chef always proud to serve amazing food for every member of the family from baby to grandparents, from steak - lovers to vegetarian. Nothing is ever too much. Thank you so much for everything you do. We cannot wait to come back again next year! The Shroff Family
Jens K, Denmark, 22-Mar-2019 - 02-Apr-2019From Denmark and Australia, we would like to thank you for a fantastic holiday at Baan Puri. Everything worked perfectly for our family and the staff with Aoy as the manager for made everything that happened in Baan Puri a success. Our kids and grandchildren enjoyed it all the way with what was served every single day. I would like to thank you a thousand thanks Elite Havens for professional handling of all the conditions that fully fulfilled our expectations here.
Wolfgang K, Austria, 04-Mar-2019 - 18-Mar-2019We have visit Baan Puri for several years now. Enjoyed the pool and great time here! Many thanks to all the staff, especially to Khun Aoy!
Last viewed villas