The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
If you’re looking to get away from it all, feel the sand in between your toes and wonder at the incredible beauty of nature, then this is the Koh Samui villa for you.
Baan Puri in Lipa Noi, on the west coast of the island, is beachside living at its absolute best.
This tastefully designed villa is infused with Thai motifs and created as a discreet sanctuary on one of the island’s most beautiful beaches. Stunning views of the nearby Five Islands group and Thai coastline on the horizon, set this unique scene.
Six sumptuous ensuite bedrooms, where attention to detail never fails to impress, open either onto the beach or to the long rectangular infinity pool that stretches towards the sea. All bedroom interiors feature modern Thai-style design in light tropical woods and natural fabrics, large comfortable beds, and armchairs or daybeds for relaxing.
In the morning, the shaded beach invites you for a cool early stroll along silky white sand as the rising sun illuminates the dazzling views of the sea and islands. In the evening, Samui’s famous sunsets draw you down to the beach to catch what you can of these glorious spectacles.
Although the Baan Puri team of attentive staff, which includes skilled Thai chef and friendly villa manager, will make it hard to leave the villa, Lipa Noi has its local charms and the vibrant hotspots of this popular tropical island are just a short drive away.
But the likelihood is, that you will just want to linger and luxuriate and let the beauty of Baan Puri and its surroundings calm your mind and revitalize your spirits, as only the incredible beauty of Thailand and its people know how.
Central pool stretching to the sea
Ocean-side relaxation sala
Pull down projector screen
Slide-open poolside bathrooms
Wide seaview balcony
"From Denmark and Australia, we would like to thank you for a fantastic holiday at Baan Puri. Everything worked perfectly for our family and the staff with Aoy as the manager for made everything that happened in Baan Puri a success. Our kids and grandchildren enjoyed it all the way with what was served every single day. I would like to thank you a thousand thanks Elite Havens for professional handling of all the conditions that fully fulfilled our expectations here.
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 17-Aug-2019.
- The villa’s main pavilion is an air-conditioned indoor area with an option to open glass sliding doors for a fresh sea breeze
- Huge comfortable sofas face a media projector connected with an Andriod box and a DVD player providing a home-cinema
- The dining area is furnished with a table seating for 14 guests
- A guest kitchen for simple food preparation
- A 29-metre salt-filtered private infinity pool with kid’s shallow zone
- Half-sunken pool loungers on one side of the swimming pool
- Sun beds with sunbrellas on the pool deck
- Beachfront sala with cushioned wooden sofas
- An outdoor dining area with a table that seats 14 guests
- Terrace with sitting areas
Master bedroom (Lotus)
- Absolute beachfront with glass sliding doors and easy access to the pool and beach
- Four-poster king-size bed, a trundle for 2 kids and a coffee table
- Ensuite bathroom with direct access to the swimming pool
- Sunken terrazzo bathtub overlooking the swimming pool and with partial ocean view
- Fully air-conditioned
Poolside suite (Peony)
- A poolside suite with ensuite bathroom
- A four-poster king-size bed, a trundle for 2 kids and a loveseat
- Ensuite bathroom with twin basins and a sunken terrazzo bathtub with direct pool access
- Fully air-conditioned
Guest bedrooms (Gardenia and Orchid)
- Privately located on the ground floor
- The Orchid suite is furnished with twin-beds
- The Garden suite has a king-size bed
- Ensuite bathrooms with twin sinks and indoor and outdoor showers
- Fully air-conditioned
Ocean View Suites (Frangipani and Magnolia)
- Two ocean view suites located on the upper floor
- Both suites furnished with king-size beds
- Sun terraces with wooden lounges that overlooks the pool and the beach
- Ensuite bathrooms with twin sinks, bathtub and a separate shower stall
- Fully air-conditioned
Baan Puri is an absolute beachfront villa on Koh Samui’s quietest beach, Lipa Noi. This Samui villa has views of the Gulf of Siam. It is just few minutes from Samui’s capital, Nathon (good for easy basic shopping) and less than half hour drive from Chaweng, a must for shopping, dining and nightlife. Lipa Noi is an enjoyable 50-minute drive from Koh Samui airport.
Things to do
Koh Samui is a relatively small island at just under 230 square kilometres, and much of that is still pristine forest-covered hillside and palm plantations – but it offers a wealth of fun and interesting things to do. Let the staff know what sort of activities you’re interested in and your villa manager will help guide your choices and can also arrange transport to take you there.
Here are some highlights:
- Lipa Noi offers a taste of the laid-back local Samui lifestyle, with numerous rustic, beachfront restaurants and cafés serving Thai and Western cuisines. It’s is also an up-and-coming lifestyle destination with attractions such as a the uber cool Mediterranean-style Nikki Beach Club, which is renowned for its poolside Sunday Brunches and entertainment.
- If it’s shopping, dining and nightlife you’re looking for, Koh Samui has no shortage with the vibrant centres of Chaweng, Lamai and Fisherman’s Village, Bophut, just 30-40 minutes’ drive away.
- The nearby ferry port of Nathon has a charming China town area as well as a ‘Walking Street’ Night Market on Thursdays or for a larger version, Fisherman’s Village Night Market in Bophut springs to life every Friday evening.
- For island hopping! The Ang Thong National Marine Park encompasses a cluster of islands The heavily jungled islands are carefully controlled to keep them in pristine natural condition. A trip to them is a must.
- Samui has a number of spectacular waterfalls. We would recommend starting with the Namuang Falls. Take your bathing costume; there’s a very inviting pool at the base of the falls.
- Have an adventure atop Khao Pom mountain on ATVs or the zipline, or just gaze out at the scenery below from the viewpoint.
- There’s a kite surfing school on the beach at Nathon where you can rent a rig or learn how to do it.
- Regular Thai boxing tournaments are staged at the largest stadium on the island, the Petch Buncha near Chaweng. These are not tourist demo fights; they are the real thing.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions