The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Bayu Gita presents nine luxurious bedrooms across two self-contained villas in the tranquil coastal village of Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast. In total, the complex can sleep up to 18 adults, and is exceptionally well equipped, boasting two swimming pools, various jacuzzis and plunge pools, a home cinema with over 500 movies, a high-tech gym, a games room, and multiple living and dining areas. The two villas are located 100 metres apart in their own private gardens, and when booked together suit groups of friends or families travelling with older relatives or independent teens.
Bayu Gita Beachfront is the larger of the two villas, home to six bedrooms and the bulk of the facilities. As its name suggests, the villa is set right beside the cerulean sea at Pabean Beach, a world-renowned surfing spot. From the infinity swimming pool, views unfold across the Badung Straits to Nusa Lembongan. The three-bedroomed Bayu Gita Residence sits slightly back from the beach.
Villa Bayu Gita’s contemporary design has been conceived for modern-day tropical living. Glass doors ensure space flows seamlessly from inside to outside areas, and the villa’s gorgeous gardens are equipped with balés for outdoor living and paved areas for dining under the stars. At Villa Bayu Gita you’ll want for nothing thanks to the five-star service of a professional team of highly trained staff including villa manager, butlers and your own private chef.
The villa is located in a quaint seaside village where fisherman head out in traditional boats to net their daily catch and kids run along the beachfront. Having such stunning ocean vistas also makes the villa a spectacular location for weddings and events. For those wishing to explore, the art and culture of Ubud and the charming, laid-back beachside cafés and restaurants of Sanur are both within an easy drive.
Click on these links to find out more about the indulgent six-bedroom Bayu Gita Beachfront and more intimate three-bedroom Bayu Gita Residence, or visit the Villa Bayu Gita website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Right on the edge of the water
State of the art gym and cinema
Beautifully finished and presented
Very talented chef and butlers
Games room and 18m swimming pool
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Terms & conditions:
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 5% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 08-May-2020.
A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- The villas are not adjacent, but are located an easy 100-metre walk from one another.
- Spacious living and dining areas opening onto the outdoors
- Fan-cooled media room/lounge with satellite TV
- Air-conditioned state-of-the-art 10-seater home cinema
- Games room with billiard table, darts and bar
- Well-equipped gym with weights, machines and an ensuite shower room
- A 16-metre infinity pool and an 11-metre garden pool, each with its own jacuzzi
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols
- Cushion-scattered relaxation balés in lush tropical gardens
- Bar and dining area overlooking the ocean
- Seven bedrooms with king-size beds and two with queen-size beds, all with ensuite bathrooms and dressing areas.
- The two master suites in Bayu Gita Beachfront have furnished outdoor sitting areas, indoor lounges, private plunge pools and bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers.
- The guest bedrooms in Bayu Gita Beachfront have sunken granite tubs in their bathrooms whilst those in Bayu Gita Residence are semi open-air.
- The upper floor master suite in Bayu Gita Residence boasts ocean views, a walk-through dressing area and an adjoining study.
- All bedrooms are air conditioned, and equipped with satellite TVs and DVD players.
Villa Bayu Gita faces the dramatic black sands of Pabean Beach in the bucolic east-coast village of Ketewel. The area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of east Bali, and is well known by surfers, who come here to enjoy breaks which are far less crowded than those of Kuta or Uluwatu.
The charming and laid-back seaside town of Sanur is a short drive (10km from the villa). Here you will find cafés, restaurants, beachside bars, calm swimming waters and a boardwalk where you can enjoy a leisurely stroll or a bicycle ride. Also within easy reach of Villa Bayu Gita are several villages renowned for their locally produced arts and crafts, silverware and woodwork as well as the Bali Safari & Marine Park and Bali Bird Park. Bali's cultural hub, Ubud, is a mere thirty-minute drive away.
Things to do
Bayu Gita’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villas.
- The stretch of beach between Sanur and Ketewel is well known as a surfer’s heaven (especially in East Coast Season, which runs from November to May, when the winds turn offshore on this side of the island), but beginners should be aware of strong, swirling currents. Good breaks can be found in front of the Grand Bali and Sanur Beach Hotels.
- Saba Bay Horse Riding has a special horse-riding track (suitable for beginners) on a beautiful black sandy beach overlooking the Indian Ocean and Nusa Penida Island.
- There is a 9-hole golf course at the Bali Beach Hotel in Sanur, but golf enthusiasts might want to travel further afield to Bali Golf and Country Club in Nusa Dua for 18-hole courses.
- Ubud and the villages in the surrounding area contain dozens of examples of beautiful Hindu Temples. Most temples are free to visit or ask for a small donation. Proper attire is required, although many temples will loan or rent a sarong for your visit. Pura Penataran Asih in nearby Pejeng is a charming temple containing the largest bronze kettle drum in the world. Pura Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung is Bali’s most sacred temple site. A complex of 23 temples can be explored on a day trip from Ubud.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a shopping spree at one of the Denpasar’s markets within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital, is an exciting and rewarding experience.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Other family attractions to enjoy in the area include the Bali Safari & Marine Park, the Bali Bird and Reptile Park.
- An annual international kite festival takes place at Padang Galak beach (just north of Sanur) every July. Traditional Balinese giant kites up to ten metres in length are made and flown competitively by teams from different villages around Bali. Originally, these kites were intended to send a message to the Hindu Gods to create abundant crops and harvests.
- About 7km north of Ketewel is the village of Sukawati, famous for its cheap local arts and crafts market although better quality goods can be found in Ubud (art), Celuk (silverware) and Mas (woodwork) all within an easy drive of the villa.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions