Bayu Gita Residence
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Located in the tranquil fishing village of Ketewel on Bali's south-east coast, where coconut groves meet the Indian Ocean and a traditional way of life prevails, Bayu Gita Residence provides the perfect holiday getaway. Less than 100 metres from the gleaming black sands of Pabean Beach, this stylish, contemporary villa has been designed with an eye for Balinese aesthetics, keen attention to detail, and supreme comfort in mind. Spread over two floors, the villa is encircled in fold-back glass doors that can be flung open to enjoy the fresh sea breeze. Luxurious soft furnishings include richly woven textiles, rustling drapes and silky mosquito nets, while tropical outdoor living comes with an 11-metre swimming pool, patio dining, and garden gazebo with jacuzzi.
The use of natural building materials, from darkly hued latticed timber to creamy sandstone, creates a discernable warmth which, combined with the villa's relaxed ambiance will make you feel at home from the moment you cross the threshold. With three bedrooms, including an upper-floor master suite with ocean views, Bayu Gita Residence is large enough to offer space and privacy for small groups and families, but is also intimate and secluded enough to be a romantic honeymoon hideaway. The friendly staff team includes an attentive butler, talented chef ,a car and driver are also available at a special rate for exploring the seaside town of Sanur, the historic arts centre of Ubud, and action-packed Bali Marine Safari Park, are all in easy reach.
Providing a serene beach escape far from the crowds, Bayu Gita Residence can also be rented in conjunction with six-bedroomed, Villa Bayu Gita to accommodate a total of 18 people.
Beautifully finished and presented
"Thank you for an amazing experience in your beautiful villa. We were very well looked after by you. Friendly staff who are an asset to your company. What a perfect place for 18 of us to get together."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 5% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Jul-2019.
- Open-plan dining/kitchen with bar counter
- Eight-seater dining table with leather chairs
- Fan-cooled media room / lounge with satellite TV
- 11-metre swimming pool
- Tropical walled garden
- Gazebo with jacuzzi and daybed
- Patio dining for six
- King-sized bed
- Ocean views
- Walk-through dressing room
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and double vanity
- Adjoining study
Guest Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Queen-sized beds
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite, semi open-air bathroom
Villa Bayu Gita faces the dramatic black sands of Pabean Beach in the bucolic east-coast village of Ketewel. The area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of east Bali, and is well known by surfers, who come here to enjoy breaks which are far less crowded than those of Kuta or Uluwatu.
The charming and laid-back seaside town of Sanur is a short drive (10km from the villa. Here you will find cafes, restaurants, beachside bars, calm
Things to do
Bayu Gita’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villas.
- The stretch of beach between Sanur and Ketewel is well known as a surfer’s heaven (especially in East Coast Season, which runs from November to May, when the winds turn offshore on this side of the island), but beginners should be aware of strong, swirling currents. Good breaks can be found in front of the Grand Bali and Sanur Beach Hotels.
- Saba Bay Horse Riding has a special horse-riding track (suitable for beginners) on a beautiful black sandy beach overlooking the Indian Ocean and Nusa Penida Island.
- There is a 9-hole golf course at the Bali Beach Hotel in Sanur, but golf enthusiasts might want to travel further afield to Bali Golf and Country Club in Nusa Dua for 18-hole courses.
- Ubud and the villages in the surrounding area contain dozens of examples of beautiful Hindu Temples. Most temples are free to visit or ask for a small donation. Proper attire is required, although many temples will loan or rent a sarong for your visit. Pura Penataran Asih in nearby Pejeng is a charming temple containing the largest bronze kettle drum in the world. Pura Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung is Bali’s most sacred temple site. A complex of 23 temples can be explored on a day trip from Ubud.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a shopping spree at one of the Denpasar’s markets within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital, is an exciting and rewarding experience.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Other family attractions to enjoy in the area include the Bali Safari & Marine Park, the Bali Bird and Reptile Park.
- An annual international kite festival takes place at Padang Galak beach (just north of Sanur) every July. Traditional Balinese giant kites up to ten metres in length are made and flown competitively by teams from different villages around Bali. Originally, these kites were intended to send a message to the Hindu Gods to create abundant crops and harvests.
- About 7km north of Ketewel is the village of Sukawati, famous for its cheap local arts and crafts market although better quality goods can be found in Ubud (art), Celuk (silverware) and Mas (woodwork) all within an easy drive of the villa.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions