The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Sapi is quite simply what dreams are made of. A masterpiece of design on the peaceful island of Lombok, this six-bedroom oasis is bordered by the pure white sands of Sira Beach against a backdrop of soothing seas, soaring peaks and sensational sunsets. With contemporary architecture, three swimming pools plus a children’s pool, a stand-alone two-bedroom guesthouse, a tennis court, exemplary service and gourmet cuisine - this is tropical living and barefoot luxury at its very best.
Villa Sapi is a place where guests can truly escape; secluded and lusciously private but by no means isolated, its prestigious neighbours include the Sire Beach Golf Club, Hotel Tugu and The Oberoi, and the coral-fringed Gili Islands, with their superb dive sites only a short boat ride away.
Canadian architect David Lombardi’s concept of ‘Function over Form’ leaves Villa Sapi’s guests with a sense of discovery and surprise at every turn, from the traditionally styled, grass-roofed building that houses the main kitchen to a futuristic home theatre.
The view from the villa’s open-sided living and dining room, bedrooms and bathrooms is unrivalled. Guests are again spoilt for choice with views of the ocean, mountains, forest and colourful fishing boats by day, and the moon twinkling on the water at night.
A full team of staff is on hand at Villa Sapi to look after every guest’s need with superb service and cuisine. An extensive array of activities is available to villa guests, including golf, snorkeling, diving, waterfall hikes and mountain trekking, cycling, day trips to the nearby Gili Islands, cooking classes and more. Villa Sapi is sure to deliver a truly unforgettable, supremely relaxing and ultimately luxurious holiday on beautiful Lombok.
Three swimming pools
Deserted island setting
Absolute beachfront: absolutely private
Chef is a culinary genius
"Amazing staff for the most unbelievable stay. Every day expectation exceeded just so thanks for your impeccable service and beautiful smiles. You all made our trip with the beach BBQ party. We had the best time and it was perfect. We are already planing to return. Lots of love to every one of you for making us feel so welcome. Cannot wait to see you again hopefully very soon."
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended
Low season rates extendedLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable to select villas, for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 06-Sep-2020.
- Main open-fronted pavilion housing expansive living and dining area furnished with large modular sofas (seating 22)
- Dining table seating 14
- Alfresco dining terrace
- Two full-service kitchens with cutting-edge facilities
- Home theatre with funky beanbags and equipped with a large flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player and surround sound system
- Spa and massage room housed in a traditional lumbung (rice barn) with thatched roof and high ceiling
- 21m infinity pool sits on the beachfront with deep and shallow (1m) ends
- Two additional swimming pools throughout with timber decking
- Grassy deck with sun loungers and balé
- Expansive gardens with huge manicured flat lawns (perfect for events) and private areas along with an elevated and sheltered wooden platform
- Master bedroom with king-bed
- Polished concrete floors and white walls
- Ensuite bathroom split into three areas featuring, multi-faceted shower, bathtub, rain shower and garden
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- King-sized four-poster bed with trundle incorporated – perfect for kids or a young family
- Ensuite with outdoor shower and private terrace
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- King-sized floating bed
- Sliding door leading to ensuite featuring funky design and outdoor shower
- Private terrace with garden views
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Located in the guest pavilion along with bedroom five, this guest room features polished floors, walls and ceilings
- King-sized bed
- Glass doors opening onto a wooden deck beside a private swimming pool
- Ensuite with tub facing the sea and an outdoor shower
- Air conditioning
- Also located in the guest pavilion
- King-sized bed
- Huge walk-in robes and sitting area
- Glass doors opening onto a wooden deck beside a private swimming pool
- Ensuite with tub facing the sea, alfresco poolside rain shower and single washbasin
- Air conditioning
- Located in the main house with views of the garden
- Furnished with a king-size bed, centrally positioned desk and funky lights
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Air conditioning
Villa Sapi is located at Sira (also spelt Sire), a spur of land bordered by a white ribbon of beach with magnificent coastline views. Just one kilometre from the villa is the Sire Beach Golf Club, an 18-hole championship course, which is open to the public. 300m in the opposite direction is Hotel Tugu Lombok, a funky-fantastic, atmospheric living museum of extraordinary Indonesian antiques, with a restaurant and bar. Tanjung (4km) is an attractive Sasak market village with stalls overflowing with local produce; this is also home to The Oberoi Lombok Hotel, complete with a jetty – should you arrive by boat – and a gourmet restaurant.
Things to doVilla Sapi’s manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings as required. Villa Sapi is supported by a five-star PADI dive resort under H20 Sportz Indonesia. There is a tennis court at Villa Sapi and a tennis coach is available on request. Do also ask the staff about the local area, most of them live locally and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Lombok life
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Chef Kantun manages a cookery school at Villa Sapi dedicated to training young up-and-coming Indonesian chefs for positions at the forefront of Lombok hospitality. Villa guests can take advantage of these facilities for private cookery lessons, just notify us of your interest when making your reservation.
- If you want to go shopping in Lombok, don’t expect modern malls or designer clothing; instead seek out local products. Sweta’s ‘Bertais Market’ at Mataram (31km) sells everything that is made or produced on the island, including Lombok’s intricate basketware. Pearl sellers occasionally walk along Sira Beach and will offer you their wares, expect to be hassled a bit, and remember to barter. For quality and range of pearls, the best option is to visit the specialist retail outlets in Sekarbele, near Mataram (31km).
- Banyumulek (40km) is one of the three main pottery centres on the island; in the mornings, you can watch the women potters at work. At the traditional weaving village of Sembalun (77km) in the foothills of Mt Rinjani, you can witness the production of the island’s striking hand-woven textiles. The beautiful fabrics are created on manually-operated back strap looms.
- Sire Beach Golf Club, designed by Peter Thompson, lies within Sira Bay. A golf buggy can pick you up to enjoy this uncrowded and serene 18-hole championship course (nine coastal holes and nine tucked in the shade of the majestic Mount Rinjani).
- Eat out for a change of scene. Inspect the history, artefacts and curios of nearby funky Hotel Tugu, a living museum of Indonesian antiques and local artwork, over a beachside lunch or dinner. Or enjoy the gourmet food at the 5-star Oberoi Resort and The Lombok Lodge which is opposite the Oberoi.
- Visit the Gili islands to experience a different side of Lombok. Of the three small coral-fringed islands, Gili Meno and Gili Air are fairly quiet and Gili Trawangan has the nightlife. Cidomos (Horse drawn carts) or bicycles and lazy beachside cafes set the scene with no high rise buildings, no motorised vehicles and not a McDonald’s in sight. The villa manager can arrange a boat transfer.
- Investigate the attractive market village of Tanjung, where stalls overflow with mysterious and exotic produce such as locally grown tobacco, coffee, soya and peanuts.
- For a gentle trek, head to Senaru village, the gateway to Rinjani National Park. Local Sasak guides will show you the park’s two beautiful waterfalls of Sindang Gila and Tiu Kelep.
- Do nothing. Relax, Robinson Crusoe-style, on your own deserted beach in the shade of the palm trees, taking a cooling dip in the blue ocean or the refreshing swimming pool.
- Revitalise and rejuvenate with an in-villa massage treatment. Try a deep pressure Balinese massage, a cleansing facial or a simple manicure from professional therapists from The Oberoi Hotel. Or head off to the neighbouring Hotel Tugu Lombok (sister to Tugu Bali) for a yoga meditation session or spa treatment in the gorgeous spa.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (38)
Rachel H, Australia, 09-Feb-2020 - 14-Feb-2020Amazing staff for the most unbelievable stay. Every day expectation exceeded just so thanks for your impeccable service and beautiful smiles. You all made our trip with the beach BBQ party. We had the best time and it was perfect. We are already planing to return. Lots of love to every one of you for making us feel so welcome. Cannot wait to see you again hopefully very soon.
Monique S, Australia, 17-Jan-2020 - 24-Jan-2020I could not have experienced a more wonderful holiday stay in Indonesia at Villa Sapi. The highlights have been many particularly noticeable is the exceptional staff service. The food was exceptional, every meal was considered and 5 star.
Andrea P, Australia, 03-Jan-2020 - 11-Jan-2020Thank you again to all staff, for the fourth time we are here, everything was perfect. We had a fabulous time as always. We love Villa Sapi food.
Pablo D, Belgium, 23-Dec-2019 - 02-Jan-2020Thank you for our stay in Villa Sapi, it was a wonderful place. The food was amazing I will miss those flavours. We will come back next year.
Raelene S, Australia, 15-Nov-2019 - 18-Nov-2019Thank you so much to all staff, this the best 50th birthday, we will return next time.
Kevin F, United States, 04-Nov-2019 - 07-Nov-2019These were the most magical 3 days of any trip I have ever been on. Staff is the most friendly and attentive I have ever encountered. This is the best vacation experience i have ever had. Thank you for making the days after my wedding - we will never forget and we will return one day. Thank you.
Paul D, Singapore, 05-Jul-2019 - 17-Jul-2019A very memorable twelve days of being well looked after. Every small detail immaculately presented - fantastic team. Food was amazing, it was like living with our own private kitchen everyday.
Grave T, Singapore, 09-Jun-2019 - 12-Jun-2019Thank you so much to all staff - friendly and helpful. Excellent food. We will be back.
Kevin L, Singapore, 22-Jun-2018 - 25-Jun-2018Thank you so much the whole team, we really had a fabulous weekend and can't wait until next time we can come to Villa Sapi.
Justyna O, Poland, 07-May-2018 - 16-May-2018Thank you for our stay in Villa Sapi, it was a great pleasure for us to spend a few days in this wonderful place. It was too short for us, we hope we will come back next year. Your kitchen was great, I'll miss those flavors!
Adrian G, Switzerland, 25-Apr-2018 - 07-May-2018Thank you and the entire Villa Sapi team again for absolutely the most amazing holiday we have had. As we briefly discussed, we will be back to Villa Sapi next year. We have just booked Villa Sapi for two weeks starting April, thank you.
Marcus L, United Kingdom, 13-Apr-2018 - 20-Apr-2018Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable. Your team at Villa Sapi are the best in the world. We have made incredible memories here and it's all thanks to your hard work and dedication. Everything has been perfect, we can't wait to come back someday.
julie W, Australia, 17-Oct-2015 - 31-Oct-2015Villa Sapi is like going to heaven the staff the food the location is just amazing we cannot fault one thing. Can I also mention the linen is just devine. Kantun the Villa Manager is the most professional, accommodating person nothing is too much trouble. We have been going to Villa Sapi every year for 4 years now and will continue for many more. Thank you to Kantun and all the staff for once again making our family holiday so enjoyable.
Farish K, Singapore, 14-Jun-2015 - 18-Jun-2015Excellent villa for a large group of up to 13 comfortably. Excellent facilities and views. The staff who attended to us are beyond belief and are very friendly. The Chef is the best there is! Cooks everything fresh and ever willing to teach.
Tien-Hsiang Wen, Taiwan, 16-Jan-2015 - 19-Jan-2015Great view and excellent design. The staff are nice and helpful. The Chef is amazing, every lunch and dinner always surprise us. Great Value!!
Sophie M, Australia, 04-Jan-2015 - 12-Jan-2015From the second we arrived till the minute we left, the team at Villa Sapi were amazing. We had the most memorable time with our children and friends, staying in the gorgeous architecturally designed Villa and relaxing around the expansive grounds. The food by Chef and his team was incredible. I would recommend Villa Sapi to anyone who wants to feel like a rock star!!!
Frank R, China, 24-Dec-2014 - 04-Jan-2015A hidden gem. Great staff. The food is outstanding. We stayed 11 days and only left the property for a visit to Gili Islands.
Helen T, Singapore, 12-Aug-2014 - 19-Aug-2014We had an amazing holiday at Villa Sapi, can't rate it highly enough. We will definitely go back.
Catherine H, Australia, 06-Jun-2014 - 10-Jun-2014The villa was a perfect location for our family gathering that included 3 small children. Cots and high chairs were provided as well as car seats for transfers. The weather was beautiful and the beach much cleaner than Bali. The fact that you can take a fast ferry from Lombok means that you can avoid long drives through congested traffic from Denpasar. The architecture and grounds are really special and the staff wonderful.
Miki M, Singapore, 29-Apr-2014 - 13-May-2014Wonderful villa with amazing staff - highly recommended
Helen Bramley ., Hong Kong, 27-Jan-2014 - 04-Feb-2014Beautiful villa in a lovely beachfront setting. The staff were amazing and the food was fantastic. Our kids had a great time. Not much to do in the surrounding area. But if your happy with beach, pool, sea and being well looked after - perfect.
Mark T, Singapore, 11-Dec-2013 - 13-Dec-2013We were highly impressed by the overall quality of service during our stay. The members of staff were good humoured and friendly from the welcome to the farewell. They were obliging and did their best to accommodate every request without being obsequious. Housekeeping activities were unobtrusive and went virtually unnoticed, something which never failed to amaze. We managed to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing getaway without a single hiccup or annoyance as a result. On top of that, the food was consistently excellent across all meals, and dietary requirements were effortlessly met and delivered. The staff, especially the chef, should be highly commended as they exceeded all expectations and made our stay at Villa Sapi a truly memorable one.
Julie W, Australia, 19-Oct-2013 - 02-Nov-2013This Villa is true Paradise I have been to many beautiful places in the world but Villa Sapi is on the top of my list. The staff are just wonderful and so accommodating the food is to die for and the atmosphere just so peaceful. The many staff keep the Villa in perfect order and nothing you ask is too much trouble. Thank you Villa Sapi for making our family holiday an amazing one that we will remember for a long time. See you next year.
Angela R, Singapore, 31-Aug-2013 - 05-Sep-2013Villa Sapi was Amazing - absolutely lovely location and a huge property. It was rather too big for just the 4 of us! I was a little nervous at first as the place seems so open and bathrooms have no doors - it is very unique, but we soon got used to the openness and the fabulous space and the location is beautiful! The staff are friendly, discreet and I have to say the food was absolutely amazing!!! We had a dinner out at the Oberoi that did not come close and was so much more expensive!!! I would say the food was the highlight. A fabulous place to relax and recharge. Snorkelling was amazing! This is the ideal place for a large family gathering and would not hesitate to recommend this to friends and family.
Rebecca D, Australia, 01-Jul-2013 - 06-Jul-2013We had the absolute BEST time at Villa Sapi. The staff were incredible and we are missing them and everything else about Villa Sapi now that we are home. Can't wait to go back.
Matt Jones ., Australia, 09-Jun-2013 - 16-Jun-2013Villa Sapi is perfection. The architecture, the spaces, the art, the pools, the staff, and the food. It's all beyond fabulous. There's not much more to say than that...!
Tricia H, Singapore, 02-Jun-2013 - 06-Jun-2013We had a wonderful stay at Villa Sapi ! The food and service was so good that except for a bike ride outside the premises and a half-day snorkelling trip to the Gili islands, we did not leave the Villa during our 5-day stay. The beach BBQ dinner which the villa staff organised was fantastic, and we especially enjoyed the live band which the staff invited to entertain us. We also brought our own alcohol from Singapore, as advised by the villa staff to avoid the high prices in Indonesia. All in, a wonderfully relaxing holiday and great value for money! We can't wait to go back ! Special thanks to the chef, Wayan and all the staff!
MS, Australia, 29-Mar-2013 - 05-Apr-2013absolutely brilliant. didn't want to leave. the staff were so generous and accommodating. the food was the best we have ever had anywhere in the world. thank you for a very special time.
LK, Malaysia, 24-Mar-2013 - 27-Mar-2013Hard to find fault with this villa - the staff, the ambience, the surroudings...the whole package really. There are many beautiful villas but not many comes with as amazing a chef as Chef Kantun; even the kids enjoyed his salads.
Kevin Leach-Smith, Singapore, 08-Dec-2012 - 13-Dec-2012Stunning villa, beautiful location and fabulous staff. We loved every minute of our stay.
AL, Malaysia, 27-Nov-2012 - 30-Nov-2012Villa Sapi is such a charming and gorgeous estate. The staff and management obviously take wonderful care and maintenance of the place. We went to Villa Sapi with 9 adults, 2 kids and 1 infant. We felt right at home from the minute we entered the driveway. The villa manager and staff were friendly and extremely helpful and tending to our every need. We also very much agree on the set pricing for food and drinks (USD40 for adults and USD25 for kids per day). I have stayed in other villas before where we pay for groceries - but half the time I think the prices of the groceries are waaay overpriced and that we might have been "conned". Villa Sapi's approach is far better and appreciated. All the rooms at the villa are spacious, the food was amazing, the staff pampers you ... and in the end, we really felt that our stay was too short. We will definitely plan to come back.
SN, Singapore, 22-Nov-2012 - 26-Nov-2012The architecture and facilities of the villa exceeded our expectations. It was a more than pleasant stay with the friendly staff, who even helped our in our annual dinner and dance decoration with handmade decor and helped set up our dining table by the beach. All in all, we really did enjoy our stay and would recommend to anyone who is keen on a getaway with everything taken care of.
RC, Australia, 05-Nov-2012 - 11-Nov-2012Amazing location incredible service and totally relaxing, the best holiday my family and friends have had. Hats off to all the staff who really made our stay most enjoyable. We will be back!
DR, 12-Jul-2012 - 21-Jul-2012We stayed in this villa 9 days and everything was great. The location overlooked a beautiful white sand beach right in front of Gili island and snorkelling was very convenient. The staff was great and very profitable deals available at our request, everything was spotlessly clean, the Villa is that the outdoor spaces as the pool and the beach. The chef was superb cooks for us every day wonderful menu. So for 9 days made ??us feel out of this world without any worries. I highly recommend Villa Sapi for a relaxing holiday. And I thank all the staff of the villa.
Irena Hutchings, Australia, 27-May-2012 - 01-Jun-2012We are in high end tourism industry ourselves and appreciate the extraordinary staff at Villa Sapi, for how they looked after our entire family, grandparents down to 5 children under 5 years. The food exceptional under Kantun, who is even prepared to share his recipes with us. Gede has certainly put together a great team, we loved EVERTHING, and regret having to share it with the rest of the world. We are all planning to come back, Lombok and the Gillies exceptional compared to Bali. Also loved the golf course, although a litle under utilised.
MJ, 08-Apr-2012 - 14-Apr-2012We had a FABULOUS stay, pampered all the way, to the point we didn't want to leave!
Alison Chester, Indonesia, 07-Jan-2012 - 14-Jan-2012We had a fabulous holiday and would definitely go back there again.The food and staff are fabulous.
Rachael Bewsey, Singapore, 29-Dec-2011 - 06-Jan-2012Pak Gede and his staff could not have been any more helpful, attentive and wonderful. Chef had the greatest patience putting up with all our varied food allergies and demands and still the food was always delicious and without fault. We would go back there again based on the staff alone. The villa itself was great although you do not note on the site that it's barefoot luxury ie open air bathrooms which, although private, were not really appropriate for my parents in law who are in their late 70s.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions