Sira Beach House
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Set on six acres of private coconut grove fringing fine white sand and crystal clear water, Sira Beach House is a sublime beachfront property in Lombok that will delight families and friends seeking barefoot holiday bliss.
Splendid thatch-roofed buildings crafted in local stone and embellished with traditional textiles and custom-made furnishings offer guests an opportunity to experience island life at its absolute best. Six beautifully appointed double bedrooms are housed in pavilions among the spacious grounds, including a master suite and twin bedroom almost at the sea’s edge. All bedrooms have indoor and outdoor bathrooms and fabulous beach and garden views from their wide timber decks. Throughout the villa, careful consideration has been paid to preserve the natural surroundings and eco-friendly technologies employed to reduce environmental impact.
The villa’s indoor and outdoor lounging and dining spaces are impressive. Palimanan stone columns support vaulted ceilings in the handsome open-sided dining and sitting pavilions; reflection pools create a soothing ambience and fascinating tribal artefacts add charm and interest. A second living space makes a sunny open-sided lounge by day and at night converts to an air-conditioned media and chill-out room, complete with Satellite TV, DVD library and projector screen. Alongside the pool a rustic thatched balé is comfortably furnished for breezy beachside socialising, dining and sunset cocktails.
Everything about the villa’s traditional Sasak architectural style encourages laid-back tropical living. Days drift peacefully by punctuated by strolls along the private beach and dips in the 18-metre pool followed by leisurely lunches and delicious dinners prepared by your personal chef and served by the attentive, friendly staff. But there’s plenty to keep the young and energetic occupied too, including a private tennis court, croquet pitch, table tennis, paddle boards, kayaks and bicycles.
Within easy reach of the villa are the beautiful Gili Islands, renowned for their excellent diving and snorkelling sites, and just two minutes’ drive away is the magnificent Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club. A car and driver is available at a competitive daily rate to transport guests to the many fascinating cultural and natural sites of this beautiful corner of Lombok.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Pristine Sira Beach lies at the north-western tip of Lombok, Bali’s unassuming and unspoilt neighbour. Crystal clear, shallow water and near-deserted white sands make this beach ideal for swimming, beachcombing, jogging and fishing.
Just off shore, the three Gili Islands: Gili Air, Gili Meno and Gili Trawangan form an ellipsis to the Sira Peninsula and offer some of the best diving and snorkelling in the region.
Mount Rinjani, one of the highest and most picturesque peaks in Indonesia provides a backdrop to Sira Beach House and, across the Lombok Straits, Bali’s Mount Agung rises majestically on the horizon. Local markets, dramatic waterfalls, craft villages renowned for their pottery, baskets and woven textiles, are all easily accessible courtesy of the villa’s car and driver, and the championship Kosaido Lombok Golf Course is just 1.5km along the beach.
Sira Beach House is approximately 90 minutes’ drive from Lombok International Airport, which has daily flights to and from Bali and other Indonesian cities, plus direct international flights from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur several times a week. Regular ferry services cross the Lombok Straits from Padang Bai in Bali, and the journey takes about 1.5 hours.More information for Things to do
Your helpful villa manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will be pleased to organise boat trips, restaurant or golf bookings and arrange for the villa’s car and driver to take you sight-seeing. Do also talk to the villa’s friendly staff about the local area. Most live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Lombok life and culture.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Sira Beach House.
- Play a round of golf at the neighbouring Kosaido Lombok Golf Country Course – a serene 18-hole championship course with dramatic views of Mount Rinjani.
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal aquamarine waters of the Gili Islands, famed for their many sea turtles, or simply laze in a hammock on the white sandy beaches of Gili Trawangan, Meno or Air. Boats to the islands are easily organised.
- If you are on for a challenge and have three days to spare, trek to the rim of Mount Rinjani, Lombok’s revered volcano. Alternatively, a daytrip to the waterfalls in the surrounding national park is well worthwhile and a good guide can be arranged if you want to venture off the beaten track.
- Pamper yourself with an in-villa massage or spa treatment, or visit the lovely spa at Qunci Villas in Senggigi or The Oberoi Hotel just along the coast.
- Go on a souvenir shopping spree to Lombok’s pottery, weaving and basketware villages, or visit Sweta’s Bertais market which sells pretty much everything made on the island.
- Lombok is well known for its pearl farms. For loose pearls and pearl jewellery, visit one of the specialist retail outlets in Sekarbela near Mataram.
- For a change of scene, eat out at the fascinating living museum, Hotel Tugu, or enjoy a gourmet dinner at the 5-star Oberoi Lombok.
- Learn about Lombok’s cultural heritage on a visit to a traditional Sasak tribal village.
- Horse carts, known as cidomo can be rented from the local village. Early morning visits to the market also provide a fascinating insight into the daily life of the region.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Open-sided, vaulted thatch-roofed living and dining pavilions
- Main dining table seating 14
- Large, well-equipped kitchen – ideal for cookery classes
- Wine room and pantry
- ‘Floating’ dining balé
- Air-conditioned media room with Satellite TV and projector screen
- Pool balé with built in sofas and dining table
Master bedroom pavilion
- Located next to the beach
- Sliding windows onto furnished deck with sea views
- Four-poster, king-size, bamboo bed and walk-in closet
- Private office/library area
- Ensuite bathroom with freestanding stone tub and outdoor shower
- Cooled by air-conditioning and ceiling fans
Twin bedroom pavilion
- Located next to master bedroom, by the beach
- Sliding windows on two sides with garden views and private timber deck
- Twin, four-poster, bamboo beds
- Ensuite indoor/outdoor bathroom with walk-in closet
- Cooled by air-conditioning and ceiling fans
Beach pavilion bedrooms
- Two identical guest bedrooms entered from a grassed courtyard
- Furnished with canopied king-size beds and rattan daybeds
- Decorated with antique kimonos and Indonesian textiles
- Sliding windows open onto timber decks with beach views
- Ensuite bathrooms with freestanding stone tubs and garden showers
- Cooled by air-conditioning and ceiling fans
Garden pavilion bedrooms
- Two identical bedrooms entered from a private courtyard garden
- Peaceful views over the palm groves
- Light, airy rooms furnished with king-size beds plus a sofa that converts to a single bed for a child
- Decorated with antique furnishings and textiles
- Ensuite bathrooms with Javanese stone tub and washbasins, indoor and outdoor showers
- Cooled by air-conditioning and ceiling fans
Our chef is at your service to prepare daily breakfast, lunch and dinner from locally sourced ingredients that showcase traditional Lombok and Indonesian cuisine, including a delicious selection of fresh seafood, tropical fruits and vegetables. The chef will do his best to meet any special requests and cater to dietary needs.
Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus 20%++ handling fee. Guests will be requested to provide cash for groceries in advance and the staff will keep receipts for reference. As the villa is a little way from the nearest shops (especially those selling Western food), it’s advisable to plan meals well in advance.
Do let us know if you would like to learn some of the secrets of our local cuisine. The villa kitchen is ideally set up for cookery classes and our chef would be delighted to share his recipes with you.View a sample menu
We had the most magical time in Sira Beach House. All of the staff were really friendly and so helpful, food was the best !! We were here celebrating birthday and couldn't have found the more ideal place to remember our celebrations and family time Thank you all so much, From : Rona & Ricky Casey, Sarah & Jacob and the De Kocks Becky, Jean, Sophia and George05-Mar-2023 - 15-Mar-2023 Rona C
Thank you very much for your kind attention to our needs. the location was romantic and We truly enjoyed ourselves. Tammy & Arpad The location was beautiful and the rooms cleaned and managed very well, the food delicious. We had lovely time. Ferro & Eva30-Jan-2023 - 06-Feb-2023 Arpad K
such an amazing luxury villa, perfectly authentic island feel my wife and i had the most amazing weekend gateway here! if the beachfront sunsets, the amazing living spaces weren't already enough the staff were unbelievable and the food was fantastic! it really paradise20-Jan-2023 - 23-Jan-2023 Nicholas T
We had really good time at Sira Beach House, Our group is very large but we were comfortable accommodated and we all had a good time, The staff were pleasant and did what they could with what they had. thank Mr. Gani and Mr. Komang and all the staff for making our stay comfortable22-Sep-2022 - 27-Sep-2022 Hamidah O
Salam, Semua staff ghani, Komang dan seluruh karyawan di Sira Beach House sangat mesra dan membantu selama saya dan keluarga disini, satu per atian yang sangat mengenbiraka keluarga saya. Saya ucapkan terima kasih berbanyak banyak sampai kita ketemui lagi. Wassallam DR. Azhar07-Sep-2022 - 11-Sep-2022 Nurhusniah A
Here to celebrate a special Birthday and GANI'S team made sure it was special, the whole team looked after us so well all week. We have all had a wonderful week, sad to leave but so pleased to have an opportunity to experiment Sira Beach House29-Aug-2022 - 04-Sep-2022 Ivan T
Fantastic - Staff - Food - Beach A wonderful work, Thanks to All21-Aug-2022 - 28-Aug-2022 Andrew B
Thank you so much for taking care and spoiling in on this wonderful travel experience. The villa facilities and sunset were amazing and the food outstanding. We are happy to have chosen Lombok for the second time in far year and very lucky to have the opportunity to stay at the Sira Beach House, We can't wait to get back!!! Thank You.25-Jul-2022 - 29-Jul-2022 Daniel B
Thank you to everyone at Sira Beach House for such a wonderful stay, The food has been incredible, dinner set impeccable & everyone has been so kind & efficient at organize boat, ZOO visits & ensure Cleo was kept happy. So thank you for such a seat 10 days. We will definitely be back.04-Jun-2022 - 14-Jun-2022 Sofia K
Everything was great ! Pak Gani and Team have been amazing and instrumental to our stay. The facilities are great but beit onfall, the location and view. We surely wish to come back for more, much love from us.03-May-2022 - 06-May-2022 Al Hakim H
Thank you, Wonderful team at Sira Beach House, We had a fantastic holiday. We loved all the different dinners and change of tables the team organized for us. We booked this holiday pre-Covid 19 and waited for it for 2 years, it was worth it! We all felt taken cared of and we are able to chill and relax. Thank you for accommodating our preferences we will be back.19-Mar-2022 - 26-Mar-2022 Tim A
Thank you Sira Beach House for an amazing stay at this beautiful place! It was the perfect setting for our time here. Much love to Komang, Gani and the Sira Beach House team for their utmost care and warm hospitality! Thank you!26-Mar-2021 - 03-Apr-2021 Faris A
Such a beautiful and welcoming place to spent the new year! Everything is suited to supreme relaxation and the food was exceptional - authentic and delicious. We will definitely be raving about this oasis to friends back home. Thank you for the hospitality.02-Jan-2020 - 05-Jan-2020 Josie M
We had wonderful staff at the Sira Beach House!. The house is beautiful and was perfect for our family of 10. We enjoyed the pool and walks along the beach. Thank you for everything, Gani, Komang, and all the staff. Happy New Year.23-Dec-2019 - 02-Jan-2020 The Owens
Thank you to everyone at Sira Beach. What a beautiful place and a peaceful time for everyone. You have been so kind and made us feel welcome and very well looked after. This villa is an absolute paradise. We love the house garden, pool, and relaxing atmosphere. It's been a very special family time for us.09-Oct-2019 - 12-Oct-2019 Michael G
We had a very pleasant stay at the beach house, the pool is great and so are the dining area and lounge. The villa's biggest asset are the staff that work here.We had two very memorable nights with beach BBQ's. Exceptional. Also had movie on the beach under the stars.All in all a fantastic stay.27-Sep-2019 - 07-Oct-2019 Jonathan G
Thank you so much to you ALL for your kind attention and for working so hard to make our week so special for our family. We have lots of happy memories to take from Lombok back to Australia .07-Sep-2019 - 14-Sep-2019 Lionel N
A wonderful welcome by all staff on the beach after our transfer from Gili Meno. A beautiful property with a team by hard working staff. Our last evening our daughters 19th Birthday was celebrated with a wonderful party with a BBQ on the beach.12-Aug-2019 - 15-Aug-2019 Stephanie H
We had a wonderful time at Sira beach house. Paradise on earth, real magical place! All staff are nice and helpful all of the time. We really enjoyed our time at Sira beach house from morning to evening. We go back home with lovely memories thank you.03-Aug-2019 - 10-Aug-2019 Lionel N
We have never seen a beautiful place like this - so huge and the view was breathtaking. Staff are so helpful and the manager is also so kind and ready to assist our needs. We really enjoyed and are very happy with the property and services. Thank you to all of you.19-May-2019 - 22-May-2019 Lionel N
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service