Baan Surin Sawan
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Baan Surin Sawan is an exquisite sea-view villa set in a tranquil hillside estate just minutes away from the sands of Surin Beach on Phuket’s beautiful west coast. Brimming with elegance and a fascinating collection of art and artefacts from around the world, this four-bedroom, fully staffed villa embraces easy, yet luxurious, tropical living. Sawan is Thai for ‘Heaven’; and with this stunning blend of tropical setting, enchanting contemporary Thai design and dazzling sunset views, it’s not hard to see why Baan Surin Sawan is so aptly named.
Traditional Thai pitched-roof pavilions front the villa’s private and communal accommodation which is configured in three spacious bedroom suites, a comfortable and inviting living room, fully-equipped entertainment room, modern kitchen and functional dining room, while tropical outdoor living focuses around the villa’s refreshing 8-metre pool.
Throughout Baan Surin Sawan, intricate hangings adorn the walls, alongside embroidered fabrics, African masks and other works of art sourced from around the world – testament to the owner’s travels. An extensive use of wood, marble, stone and other natural materials combine with floor mosaics and eye-catching design details to give the villa a distinctive flair.
Baan Surin Sawan is staffed with a full-time Thai chef who prepares delicious meals daily, maids and a villa manager who will be pleased to assist with guests’ holiday requirements both in the villa and beyond.
Infinity pool with swim-up bar
Romantic outdoor jacuzzi bathtubs
Sea views from a peaceful hillside
Fully staffed with Thai chef
Minutes away from Surin Beach
"This is a very good place to stay. Our family had a good time here. We will come back again! The staffs is very nice & friendly.
Amy & Chef Ron"
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 30 June 2021.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 28 June 2021
- Valid for stays from now until 30 June 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
Stay Surf Sail
Stay Surf SailPlan a staycation that takes full advantage of the numerous water sports and activities available around the idyllic islands of Phuket and Koh Samui. From paddleboarding to surfing, there’s plenty to do for the entire family. And after a fun-filled day, cap off the experience by retreating to your private villa. From now until 30 June 2021, stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off low season rates, plus complimentary use of one paddleboard or kayak. Stays of 3 nights or more get 30% off low season rates, plus an option of early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and one complimentary surf or paddleboard lesson. Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off low season rates, early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities, plus one complimentary sailing lesson. All water activities are good for one person only.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021, for stays for the same period
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Water activities are only for 1 person
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Welcome amenities include a fruits and snacks basket
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Work remotely from a gorgeous island and save more on long stays.
Baan Surin Sawan for USD 5500 net per month, from now until 25 June 2021. Please contact our reservations team for all the details.Terms and conditions:- Valid for new bookings received from now until 01 June 2021- Valid on stays from now until 30 June 2021- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi-Fi and electricity- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 02-Apr-2021.
- Long pavilion with pitched-roofs housing the living and dining area spanning the length of the pool on the upper level and opening out onto the pool terrace
- Dining room with large ten-seater rattan table
- Full-service kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Entertainment room downstairs with surround-sound system, 42inch flat-screen TV, beanbags and comfortable sofas that can convert into beds
- Pantry stocked with drinks and snacks
- 10m infinity pool with shallow end and swim-up bar
- Peak-roofed sala (gazebo) with ceiling fans and comfortable seating
- Sand washed sundeck stretching between the villa’s main pavilion and the pool
- Separate fan-cooled sala with dining table for six and a BBQ
- King-size bed four-poster bed swathed in silky golden gauze
- Sea view position with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto the pool
- Built-in sofa and spacious dressing room
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo jacuzzi tub, rain shower, ceramic basins and private garden area
- Two king-size bedrooms downstairs featuring comfortable seating, private balconies, extravagant ensuite bathrooms and private garden areas
- Queen-bedded fourth guest bedroom (which doubles as a study), featuring garden views and adjoining (not ensuite) bathroom
Baan Surin Sawan enjoys a prime position within the 18-villa Baan Thai Surin Hill estate, with panoramic views over Surin and Bang Tao Bays, divided by the lush headland that’s home to the prestigious Amanpuri resort.
Nearby Surin Beach is one of Phuket’s finest, with 800-metres of golden sand lapped by the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea, while its surrounding roads offer more superb dining choices, spas, and boutique shops.
Things to do
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Experience Phuket’s beach club and resort dining scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties, beachfront barbecues, romantic sunset dinners.
- Make a splash and keep fit with an array of water sports including windsurfing, sea kayaking and stand-up paddling, or discover Thailand’s exotic underwater world on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree, Twinpalms or Amanpuri resorts, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- Delve in to the nightlife of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Explore Phuket’s interior for some outdoor adventures: elephant and horseback riding, ATV, waterfalls and jungle trails, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, zipline sessions, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Browse for art, clothing, gifts and antiques at The Plaza Surin, Paul Ropp, boutique shops at Twinpalms and Amanpuri resorts and other shops along the streets of Surin.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (38)
Chef Ron B, Thailand, 12-Feb-2021 - 14-Feb-2021This is a very good place to stay. Our family had a good time here. We will come back again! The staffs is very nice & friendly. Thank you, Amy & Chef Ron
Don R, United States, 24-Jan-2020 - 31-Jan-2020This has been a wonderful stay for our family. We could not have asked for more. Everything was great and we appreciated all that the staff did.
Claire H, Indonesia, 17-Jan-2020 - 24-Jan-2020Wonderful time as always. All the staff are amazing, so efficient friendly and smiley. We enjoyed the villa and the food. It is becoming a " home from home". So see you next year!
Andrea V, Italy, 26-Dec-2019 - 06-Jan-2020We spent 10 days in this very nice place. We had such a great service and we do hope to come back very soon. All was simply perfect. Thanks.
Liza N, Malaysia, 12-Dec-2019 - 15-Dec-2019We are a family from Malaysia, travelling with three kids. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The kids love the pool, the gorgeous food, bathtub, the living room, the view. The service and hospitality from the villa manager and staff made the stay a great one! Will definitely come back! Lots of love
Marc P, Singapore, 07-Nov-2019 - 10-Nov-2019We had a lovely relaxing weekend at beautiful villa Baan Surin Sawan. Thank you so much to the attentive staff who look after us very well and cooked delicious meals. We had a lovely time and will definitely recommend this place to our friends. The rooms were very comfortable and beautiful and the view from the pool was great. We feel very lucky to have stayed here. Thanks again.
Darren P, Hong Kong, 02-Nov-2019 - 04-Nov-2019Very comfortable and good service. Hope to stay here again.
Silvio P, Switzerland, 12-Oct-2019 - 17-Oct-2019We are a family of 9 - 3 generations: grandparents, 2 daughters with husbands plus grandchildren. We felt at home, and really felt a warm welcome from all the staff. Aey also, our main contact was helpful and friendly all the time. Ying's cooking was amazing, we felt like a King in a super restaurant with home touches. Nong and Noi were very helpful as well, they helped us find a driver to take all 9 of us everywhere. This was a great and powerful team of women.We thank the team very much for all!
Lien Y, American Samoa, 03-Oct-2019 - 06-Oct-2019The villa was very great and the staff team were amazing.
Sanu N, Singapore, 19-Sep-2019 - 22-Sep-2019We were a group of seven who were looking for ward to a relaxing, comfortable and well take care of stay. And we are so pleased to stay that we were not disappointed with the experience. The staff here took care of our needs and paid attention to our daily breakfast needs. Offer the first day our respective orders. I had requested if anything could be offered for my husband's birthday on the day of check out. Expecting only a simple cake, the staff surprised us with a wall decorated during the night before our check out. Overall it was a pleasant and hospitality experience. One that I would certainly recommend to others. Thank you to all at Baan Surin Sawan
SANDEEP D, Singapore, 13-Sep-2019 - 16-Sep-2019Natty, thank you to you and the team for looking after us so well you all were wonderful.
Amina B, Portugal, 19-Jul-2019 - 26-Jul-2019Thank you for all the kindness and that you all help us. It was so amazing with you in this house. This house is perfect. We have fun and amazing food. We enjoy went we stay at the house. We will come back here again.
Jerome N, Singapore, 21-Mar-2019 - 24-Mar-2019Here to celebrate a 50th birthday. Had a very relaxing 3 days here. Chef was excellent and staff are very friendly. We enjoyed the food tremendously. Staff were very attentive and we spent most of our time by the pool. Pool clean and well kept. Had a great time here. Thank you for such a wonderful time. A lovely villa.
Matthew W, Thailand, 12-Mar-2019 - 15-Mar-2019So appreciate Lilly and her team. Thank you very much.
Villa Finder F, Thailand, 08-Mar-2019 - 09-Mar-2019We are so happy to meet you. To be honest, we did not get the same welcome at other villas we stayed at. Thanks a lot for the warmth that you and your team extended to us. We will share this with others for sure.
Tom B, Indonesia, 17-Feb-2019 - 07-Mar-2019Thank you so much for looking after us with so much attention. We really appreciated this as you made our stayed at the villa so memorable. We very much hope to see you again in the near future.
Claire H, Australia, 18-Jan-2019 - 25-Jan-2019Another wonderful holiday at this villa. As always, the staff are fantastic - delicious food, spotless rooms, first class organization and always with a smile. Would love to take them home with me. Can’t wait to see you all next year.
Adam C, Hong Kong, 02-Jan-2019 - 05-Jan-2019Thank you. We had a great time. Love the place, great team.
Carol F, United Kingdom, 10-Dec-2018 - 13-Dec-2018It has been a wonderful stay here in this villa. Our hostess - Pekky has made our stay here so enjoyable. The villa facilities are clean and well maintained.
Mark K, United States, 16-Nov-2018 - 23-Nov-2018Thank you for a wonderful stay at Baan Surin Sawan. The house was well kept and beautiful staff were accommodating and helpful. We enjoyed our first trip to Thailand very much.
Walter K, Indonesia, 02-Nov-2018 - 16-Nov-2018Our friend and family had a wonderful stay here. Lucky, Giipsy and staff were amazing - they looked after all we needs and wants and served food when we wanted and what we wanted and the food was as good better then any restaurant.
Trevor O, New Zealand, 13-Oct-2018 - 27-Oct-2018What an amazing place for our family who live at ends of the world to meet. Having traveled From the U.K. and N.Z. to meet here in the middle Phuket, we were so lucky to find such fabulous accommodation, such amazing weather and the best hosts we could have asked for. Wawa and the rest of the team were helpful, kind and provided everything we needed. We ate in most of the time because the food was so good and authenticity Thai. Thank you so much from us all.
Tsz Ching H, Hong Kong, 07-Sep-2018 - 10-Sep-2018Very comfortable and good service, hope to stay here again
Yang H, Thailand, 06-Jun-2018 - 11-Jun-2018Thank you for everything. Villa is good. The view is good. Staff are very good.
Chan P, Thailand, 01-Jun-2018 - 05-Jun-2018Our group of friends enjoyed very much. The hospitality of your villa, it is easy to find and staff attention and services is very good. We thank you for our stay, it's amazing. Thank Katy, Chef and all the staff.
Simone D, Singapore, 25-May-2018 - 29-May-2018Our group of friends very much enjoyed the hospitality of your villa. It is easy to find. Staff attention and services is very good. We thank you for our stay in amazing villa.
Charlie H, United Kingdom, 18-May-2018 - 20-May-2018Thank you so much for taking care for our stay. The service was fantastic, the food great, the property was lovely and clean.. perfect!
Jim and friends, Singapore, 03-May-2018 - 06-May-2018Thank you very much for your kindness during the stay everything was great. The food, the cleanliness and the view of the sea was the best. Thank you again.
Emma S, Philippines, 03-Apr-2018 - 08-Apr-2018Thank you all for such an amazing stay at this wonderful villa. The pool and service has been quite incredible. We hope to be back very soon.
Stefanie W, Hong Kong, 28-Mar-2018 - 02-Apr-2018Thank you for an amazing holiday and amazing staff and villa. See you next time.
Daniel W, Singapore, 14-Mar-2018 - 18-Mar-2018Thank you for making our first family trip to Phuket a very special one! Your attentiveness to all of our needs was amazing. We would love to come back. The home cooked Thai food beautifully presented and was delicious. Thank you again.
Natasha R, United Kingdom, 15-Dec-2017 - 25-Dec-2017This stay at villa Baan Surin Sawan was the most amazing stay we ever had here in Phuket. The villa staff was sincerely special and professional. Chef Pou is the incredible chef. Her food was out of this world. I am vegetarian but I could not get enough of her delicious food. The housekeeper, Sao and Noi kept the hold house superbly clean at all times. The villa manager, Woody is the most professional person - very gentle, also very helpful. He organized my son’s birthday party expertly. The whole house was decorated with dozens of balloons. We and friends, everybody left this property with memories. The whole team is beyond amazing and next time I would like the very same team on-board please. With this all in mind I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you very much for your everything and god bless with best wishes.
Kay R, Thailand, 31-Jan-2016 - 06-Feb-2016Superb stunning villa. Immaculate throughout. Luxury touches in every room. This was paradise for us. And Noi, the housekeeper is wonderful.
Sarah L, Singapore, 04-Jul-2015 - 11-Jul-2015The villa itself is absolutely wonderful, it definitely has the wow factor and as long as you've got a good book there's very little point in leaving. We had children with us however so when we did want to go out and about, Pat the manager was extremely helpful in making arrangements for us. The chef Lucky is a superstar, we couldn't believe just how spoiled we were at mealtimes. We did have to ask to be kept informed on costings for food etc but once that was ironed out, not a problem at all and it was very reasonable. There are several villas on the hillside and it's luck of the draw who your neighbours are (for them and us!) But unfortunately we're a bit old for the 5am revellers with loud music. The mornings can be a bit noisy as people begin about their day very early on the roads around the villa grounds so there was traffic noise and a bit of shouting going on, so I didn't get the sleep-ins I was hoping for. The villa is not as remote as I was hoping for.
Dilpa S, Singapore, 05-Jun-2015 - 07-Jun-2015We had a wonderful time at the villa - we were especially impressed with the expansiveness of the villa which is beautifully furnished. We were also very lucky to have Pat and her team who took care of all our needs, they were super friendly, reliable and did a great job! We loved it so much we plan to go back again very soon.
Kay Rogers, Thailand, 06-Mar-2015 - 09-Mar-2015This was a perfect getaway for my wife and I. The Villa gave us privacy while offering a spectacular ocean view with an infinity pool. The housekeeper was lovely and exceptionally nice and provided everything we needed. The villa was so wonderful in fact that we barely wanted to leave it. I wish we could have stayed longer. I particularly loved the outdoor jacuzzi in the master bathroom, an awesome way to end the day.
Philip K, Thailand, 08-Sep-2014 - 09-Sep-2014Villa is nicely located and well kept
Sarah Doran, Thailand, 15-Sep-2013 - 27-Sep-2013We have stayed in this villa on several occasions. As always it is the most beautiful place to stay. There is everything you need to make your holiday the most peaceful and relaxing experience. I look forward to our next holiday in Baan Surin Sawan.
Last viewed villas