Baan Surin Sawan
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Baan Surin Sawan is an exquisite sea-view villa set in a tranquil hillside estate just minutes away from the sands of Surin Beach on Phuket’s beautiful west coast. Brimming with elegance and a fascinating collection of art and artefacts from around the world, this four-bedroom, fully staffed villa embraces easy, yet luxurious, tropical living. Sawan is Thai for ‘Heaven’; and with this stunning blend of tropical setting, enchanting contemporary Thai design and dazzling sunset views, it’s not hard to see why Baan Surin Sawan is so aptly named.
Traditional Thai pitched-roof pavilions front the villa’s private and communal accommodation which is configured in three spacious bedroom suites, a comfortable and inviting living room, fully-equipped entertainment room, modern kitchen and functional dining room, while tropical outdoor living focuses around the villa’s refreshing 8-metre pool.
Throughout Baan Surin Sawan, intricate hangings adorn the walls, alongside embroidered fabrics, African masks and other works of art sourced from around the world – testament to the owner’s travels. An extensive use of wood, marble, stone and other natural materials combine with floor mosaics and eye-catching design details to give the villa a distinctive flair.
Baan Surin Sawan is staffed with a full-time Thai chef who prepares delicious meals daily, two maids and a villa manager who will be pleased to assist with guests’ holiday requirements both in the villa and beyond.
Infinity pool with swim-up bar
Romantic outdoor jacuzzi bathtubs
Sea views from a peaceful hillside
Fully staffed with Thai chef
Minutes away from Surin Beach
"Thank you for everything. Villa is good. The view is good. Staff are very good. "
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 01-Jan-2019.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|14-Dec-2018 to 20-Dec-2018||890 ++||801 ++||5 nights|
|21-Dec-2018 to 12-Jan-2019||1,300 ++||N/A ++||10 nights|
Features and amenities
- Long pavilion with pitched-roofs housing the living and dining area spanning the length of the pool on the upper level and opening out onto the pool terrace
- Dining room with large ten-seater rattan table
- Full-service kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Entertainment room downstairs with surround-sound system, 42inch flat-screen TV, beanbags and comfortable sofas that can convert into beds
- Pantry stocked with drinks and snacks
- 10m infinity pool with shallow end and swim-up bar
- Peak-roofed sala (gazebo) with ceiling fans and comfortable seating
- Sand washed sundeck stretching between the villa’s main pavilion and the pool
- Separate fan-cooled sala with dining table for six and a BBQ
- King-sized bed four-poster bed swathed in silky golden gauze
- Sea view position with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto the pool
- Built-in sofa and spacious dressing room
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo Jacuzzi tub, rain shower, ceramic basins and private garden area
- Two king-sized bedrooms downstairs featuring comfortable seating, private balconies, extravagant ensuite bathrooms and private garden areas
- Queen-bedded fourth guest bedroom (which doubles as a study), featuring garden views and adjoining (not ensuite) bathroom
Baan Surin Sawan enjoys a prime position within the 18-villa Baan Thai Surin Hill estate, with panoramic views over Surin and Bang Tao Bays, divided by the lush headland that’s home to the prestigious Amanpuri resort.
Nearby Surin Beach is one of Phuket’s finest, with 800-metres of golden sand lapped by the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea, while its surrounding roads offer more superb dining choices, spas, and boutique shops.
Things to do
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Experience Phuket’s beach club and resort dining scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties, beachfront barbecues, romantic sunset dinners.
- Make a splash and keep fit with an array of water sports including windsurfing, sea kayaking and stand-up paddling, or discover Thailand’s exotic underwater world on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree, Twinpalms or Amanpuri resorts, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- Delve in to the nightlife of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Explore Phuket’s interior for some outdoor adventures: elephant and horseback riding, ATV, waterfalls and jungle trails, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, zipline sessions, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Browse for art, clothing, gifts and antiques at The Plaza Surin, Paul Ropp, boutique shops at Twinpalms and Amanpuri resorts and other shops along the streets of Surin.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions