Jivana Beach Villas - Villa Ananda
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Perfect for families and groups of friends, the extravagant seven-bedroom Villa Ananda offers magnificent sunset views over the Andaman Sea. Boasting 9,500 square metres of land, including over 80 metres of private beachfront, this villa is one of four in the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate located on the pristine sands of Natai Beach in Phang Nga, north of Phuket island. The manicured tropical gardens, beachfront sunset sala and 25-metre swimming pool with neighbouring dining sala provide the ultimate getaway for guests looking for peace and tranquility amidst stunning natural beauty.
The villa comprises four contemporary Thai-styled pavilions – three of which have sweeping sea views. At its centre is the ‘Great Room’ - a comfortable and elegant living and dining space that can be enclosed and air conditioned, or opened to the tropical breeze. On one side of the Great Room is a pavilion hosting four double bedrooms, while on the other side lies the splendid master suite. All bedrooms are tastefully furnished and include large ensuite bathrooms and sliding glass doors that open onto lush gardens adorned with orchids. In a fourth pavilion, adjacent to the immense, fully equipped kitchen, are the spacious children’s quarters, complete with a bathroom, two sets of bunk beds for kids below 12 years old and a nanny’s room. Across the courtyard from the kitchen is the family room with a flat-screen television and soft-cushioned sofa seating - an ideal place to take in a film or escape into the pages of your favourite novel.
A five-star luxury experience is not complete without the services of a welcoming team of staff. At Villa Ananda – and its sister villas Jia, Sundara and Shanti – guests will receive exactly this. The villa chef is skilled in Thai cuisine, a Villa Manager keeps everything running smoothly, and housekeeping and 24-hour security staff ensure that your stay is relaxed, effortless and enjoyable.
Eighty metres of beach frontage
Serviced to a six-star level
Spacious, impeccably landscaped grounds to frolic on
Super private bedroom pavilions
Tasty Thai seafood prepared with panache
"Thank so much for looking after all of us. Wonderful place, nice staff and service. Thank you all."
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and a signature cocktail or glass of wine per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
Year End Special
Year End Special
Escape to an oasis where sweeping white-sand beaches, romantic sunsets and hedonistic pleasures take the spotlight. Shop to your heart’s content in the nearby renowned shopping centres, paint the town red in the best beach clubs, indulge in glamorous fine dining restaurants and gaze at endless oceans as you hold your partner’s hand. The best part? Experience all this and more whilst in the safety and privacy of your exclusive villa. End the year with a bang and enjoy 30% off on stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021 for bookings received from now until 31 December 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 31 December 2020
- Valid on stays from 23 December 2020 until 3 January 2021
- Minimum stay of 4 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 04-Jan-2021.
- Opulent Great Room with sofa seating, dining space for ten and rich wood features
- Family room with sofa seating, LCD TV, WiFi, card table and desk
- Immense fully equipped kitchen
- 25-metre lap pool with separate shallow pool for children
- Sunken dining sala with seats for ten
- Beachfront relaxation sala
- Vast private lawns with stylish night-time lighting
- Pool deck furnished with loungers and sun shades
- Veranda lounge seating
- Two Elegantly furnished rooms with teak floors and king-size beds
- Sliding glass doors with sea views
- Office area
- Large ensuite bathroom with private garden and sunken tub
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Four elegantly furnished rooms with teak floors, two with king-size beds and the other two with twin beds (convertible to king-size beds)
- Sliding glass doors with sea views
- Large ensuite bathrooms with private gardens and sunken tubs
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Spacious bedroom with two sets of bunk beds
- Kids can sleep up to 12 years old
- Nanny’s quarters
- Ensuite bathroom
- Desk and shelving
Villa Ananda at Jivana Beach Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes to the north of Phuket International Airport, via the Sarasin Bridge. The villa boasts 80-metres of absolute beachfront on what is referred to as ‘millionaires row’ – an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region. Crystal clear waters and gentle waves lapping at the shore mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline, which is backed by a tranquil rural landscape where fishing and farming are still the mainstay of the local population. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to doThe villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (25)
Emily & Ali, Thailand, 19-Mar-2020 - 22-Mar-2020Thank so much for looking after all of us. Wonderful place, nice staff and service. Thank you all.
Vanessa Y, Singapore, 05-Dec-2019 - 08-Dec-2019Thanks for everything at Villa Ananda. We really enjoyed ourselves!
Adam J, United States, 26-Nov-2019 - 01-Dec-2019Thanks sooo much for everything. Everything is so pretty and cool, when I grow up, my family and my children and me will all come here again. Very nice experience. Thank you
MH, Singapore, 31-Oct-2019 - 03-Nov-2019
Robyn Ho, Hong Kong, 04-Oct-2019 - 08-Oct-2019
Ralf W, Germany, 13-Aug-2019 - 18-Aug-2019Thank you so much for an incredible stay. Everything about our holiday was excellent from the great service of the staff to the well memorable ground. Thanks again to the wonderful staff who made our stay memorable. We will be back.
Ciara Y, Hong Kong, 13-Jul-2019 - 17-Jul-2019Thank you for the hospitality. This is our third trip to Jivana and we intend to come back. Best wishes
Jennifer L, Hong Kong, 26-Jun-2019 - 30-Jun-2019Thank you for everything. We love staying here and for some of us this is our 3rd time at this villa. With 10 kids, the staff was more than amazing and super attentive. Thank you.
Penny M, Australia, 15-Jun-2019 - 24-Jun-2019Thank you to all staff at Ananda. The grounds and lovely service has made our family holiday one of best yet! Wonderful family holiday for my 70th birthday. Thank you Nancy and all staff for your kindness, helpfulness and sharing of knowledge about Thailand. Hope we may see you again.
Katie M, Singapore, 01-Jun-2019 - 08-Jun-2019Thank you so much for the most wonderful week at Ananda. What a breathtaking view! We feel like we spent a week in paradise, sundowner by stunning grounds and wonderful staff who have looked after us so well. The kids have also adored running around the garden and playing at the beach. The best villa we have stayed in yet! Thank you again, the Martin Sperry family from Singapore, the Evans family from Hong Kong and the Flood family from UK
Atin B, Malaysia, 17-May-2019 - 20-May-2019Thank you for everything! What a magical experience. Thank you so much to the staff. Everything was absolutely amazing. We will never forget our magical time. We will definitely be back.
Chris B, Thailand, 25-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019This is my first time in Phuket. We have had a wonderful time at Ananda. Thank you so much to the wonderful staff caring for us. You are all lovely. Will have many memories of you to take home with me. Geraldine B. Thank you Nancy and all the wonderful staff. The holiday was relaxing, enjoyable and made easy. Thanks to all of you. The accommodation was perfect for a relaxing gateway. The wedding went out a hitch- I would personally recommend Ananda and Shanti villa with out hesitation. Thank you! Joseph and Meagan
Alex K, Hong Kong, 06-Apr-2019 - 22-Apr-2019This is our third time in villa Ananda. Writing this note is very difficult because it means that we must leave.; This beautiful villa has the best of everything; family, friends, food and service. Thanks again to Nancy and her team for our wonderful stay! Family Rohe
Tina B, Switzerland, 30-Mar-2019 - 05-Apr-2019Thank you Ananda. We will never forget this wonderful villa with the outstanding staff, food and facilities. Every second of our stay we felt like paradise. We hope to be back very soon. Thank you for everything. You are such nice and lovely staff.
Alban P, Hong Kong, 21-Mar-2019 - 24-Mar-2019Can it be any closer to perfection? Thank you to arrange this paradise for us.
Kenneth N, Hong Kong, 08-Mar-2019 - 11-Mar-2019Yes I love this place - beautiful, quiet and comfortable. Service is good, workers are friendly. Thank you and I will be back, see you soon.
Mei Yun C, Singapore, 23-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018Very beautiful villa. The staff were very good and helpful. We truly enjoyed our stay here. Highly recommend to others too.
Xianjie Z, China, 14-Aug-2018 - 19-Aug-2018Great summer vacation here! Nice environment, friendly people, good service. Definitely an unforgettable experience!
Jeffrey G, Singapore, 03-Aug-2018 - 08-Aug-2018The best summer vacation, thank you for everything.
Safana A, Oman, 18-Jul-2018 - 01-Aug-2018I just want to express me and my family we had a wonderful stay and nice memories. Thank you Nancy with your team, very tender, considerate very helpful. We will never forget these lovely moments - lovely food, very polite staff, we really enjoyed each moment.
Bing L, China, 29-Jun-2018 - 03-Jul-2018Lived in Jivana with kids and families and was very lovely and happiness experience. Nice view and delicious foods. We will miss here.
Lihua Z, China, 20-Jun-2018 - 24-Jun-2018It’s our first time come to Thailand. Even it’s hard to communicate with people, but all the staffs of Ananda villa are very patient and hospitality. Help us to solve many problems with warm smiling. Nice environment and service. Thank all of you.
Wee Yi L, Singapore, 16-Jun-2018 - 20-Jun-2018You guys have make our vacation memorable and wonderful. Thank you very much and hope to re-visit again in the future.
Alex K, Hong Kong, 07-Apr-2018 - 21-Apr-2018Every single second we enjoyed our stay at Villa Ananda. Nancy and her team fulfilled our wishes without us saying a word. As soon as we are back at home we will plan our next stay here.
Alex K, Hong Kong, 01-Dec-2017 - 16-Dec-2017Thank you very much for wonderful days in paradise!! We enjoyed the beautiful setting, privacy and hospitality. During the days we were spoiled by the staff with delicious food. We will come back as soon as possible.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions