Jivana Beach Villas - Villa Ananda
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Perfect for families and groups of friends, the extravagant seven-bedroom Villa Ananda offers magnificent sunset views over the Andaman Sea. Boasting 9,500 square metres of land, including over 80 metres of private beachfront, this villa is one of three on the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate located on the pristine sands of Natai Beach in Phang Nga. The manicured tropical gardens, beachfront sunset sala and 25-metre swimming pool with neighboring dining sala provide the ultimate getaway for guests looking for peace and tranquility amidst stunning natural beauty.
The villa comprises four contemporary Thai-styled pavilions – three of which have sweeping sea views. At its centre is the ‘Great Room’ - comfortable living and elegant dining space that can be enclosed and air-conditioned, or opened to the tropical breezes. On one side of the Great Room is a pavilion hosting four double bedrooms, on the other is the splendid master suite. All bedrooms are tastefully furnished and include large ensuite bathrooms and sliding glass doors that open onto lush gardens adorned with orchids. In a fourth pavilion, adjacent to the immense, fully equipped kitchen, are the spacious children’s quarters, complete with a bathroom, two sets of bunk beds for kids below 12 years old and a nanny’s room. Across the courtyard from the kitchen is the family room with flat-screen television and soft-cushioned sofa seating -- an ideal place to take in a film or escape into the pages of a favourite novel.
A five-star luxury experience is not complete without the service of a welcoming team of staff. At Villa Ananda – and its sister villas Jia and Shanti – guests will receive exactly this. The villa chef is skilled in Thai cuisine, a villa manager keeps everything running shipshape, while housekeeping, service and 24-hour security staff are dedicated to ensuring your stay is relaxed, effortless and enjoyable.
Eighty metres of beach frontage
Serviced to a six-star level
Spacious, impeccably landscaped grounds to frolic on
Super private bedroom pavilions
Tasty Thai seafood prepared with panache
"Very beautiful villa. The staff were very good and helpful. We truly enjoyed our stay here. Highly recommend to others too."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 10-May-2019.
- Opulent Great Room with sofa seating, dining space for ten and rich wood features
- Family room with sofa seating, LCD TV, WiFi, card table and desk
- Immense fully equipped kitchen
- 25-metre lap pool with separate shallow pool for children
- Sunken dining sala with seats for ten
- Beachfront relaxation sala
- Vast private lawns with stylish night-time lighting
- Pool deck furnished with loungers and sun shades
- Veranda lounge seating
- Two Elegantly furnished with teak floors and king-size bed
- Sliding glass doors with sea views
- Office area
- Large ensuite bathroom with private garden and sunken tub
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Four elegantly furnished rooms with teak floors, two with king-size beds and the other two with twin beds (convertible to king-size beds)
- Sliding glass doors with sea views
- Large ensuite bathrooms with private gardens and sunken tubs
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Spacious bedroom with two sets of bunk beds
- Kids can sleep up to 12 years old
- Nanny’s quarters
- Ensuite bathroom
- Desk and shelving
Villa Ananda at Jivana Beach Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes to the north of Phuket International Airport, via the Sarasin Bridge. The villa boasts 80-metres of absolute beachfront on what is referred to as ‘millionaires row’ – an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region. Crystal clear waters and gentle waves lapping at the shore mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline, which is backed by a tranquil rural landscape where fishing and farming are still the mainstay of the local population. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to doThe villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions