Jivana Beach Villas - Villa Ananda
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Perfect for families and groups of friends, the extravagant seven-bedroom Villa Ananda offers magnificent sunset views over the Andaman Sea. Boasting 9,500 square metres of land, including over 80 metres of private beachfront, this villa is one of four in the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate located on the pristine sands of Natai Beach in Phang Nga, north of Phuket island. The manicured tropical gardens, beachfront sunset sala and 25-metre swimming pool with neighbouring dining sala provide the ultimate getaway for guests looking for peace and tranquility amidst stunning natural beauty.
The villa comprises four contemporary Thai-styled pavilions – three of which have sweeping sea views. At its centre is the ‘Great Room’ - a comfortable and elegant living and dining space that can be enclosed and air conditioned, or opened to the tropical breeze. On one side of the Great Room is a pavilion hosting four double bedrooms, while on the other side lies the splendid master suite. All bedrooms are tastefully furnished and include large ensuite bathrooms and sliding glass doors that open onto lush gardens adorned with orchids. In a fourth pavilion, adjacent to the immense, fully equipped kitchen, are the spacious children’s quarters, complete with a bathroom, two sets of bunk beds for kids below 12 years old and a nanny’s room. Across the courtyard from the kitchen is the family room with a flat-screen television and soft-cushioned sofa seating - an ideal place to take in a film or escape into the pages of your favourite novel.
A five-star luxury experience is not complete without the services of a welcoming team of staff. At Villa Ananda – and its sister villas Jia, Sundara and Shanti – guests will receive exactly this. The villa chef is skilled in Thai cuisine, a Villa Manager keeps everything running smoothly, and housekeeping and 24-hour security staff ensure that your stay is relaxed, effortless and enjoyable.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Ananda at Jivana Beach Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes to the north of Phuket International Airport, via the Sarasin Bridge. The villa boasts 80-metres of absolute beachfront on what is referred to as ‘millionaires row’ – an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region. Crystal clear waters and gentle waves lapping at the shore mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline, which is backed by a tranquil rural landscape where fishing and farming are still the mainstay of the local population. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
More information for Things to do
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Opulent Great Room with sofa seating, dining space for ten and rich wood features
- Family room with sofa seating, LCD TV, WiFi, card table and desk
- Immense fully equipped kitchen
- 25-metre lap pool with separate shallow pool for children
- Sunken dining sala with seats for ten
- Beachfront relaxation sala
- Vast private lawns with stylish night-time lighting
- Pool deck furnished with loungers and sun shades
- Veranda lounge seating
- Two Elegantly furnished rooms with teak floors and king-size beds
- Sliding glass doors with sea views
- Office area
- Large ensuite bathroom with private garden and sunken tub
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Four elegantly furnished rooms with teak floors, two with king-size beds and the other two with twin beds (convertible to king-size beds)
- Sliding glass doors with sea views
- Large ensuite bathrooms with private gardens and sunken tubs
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Spacious bedroom with two sets of bunk beds
- Kids can sleep up to 12 years old
- Nanny’s quarters
- Ensuite bathroom
- Desk and shelving
Jivana Beach Villas’ skilled chefs prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. An extensive selection menu of primarily Thai, and some western dishes is available as a guide, but guests are welcome to discuss preferences (including special dietary requirements) with the villa manager or chef, who will do their best to accommodate them. Children’s dishes can be prepared to satisfy the fussiest of taste buds.
Menu choices include fresh seafood appetizers, such as crispy catfish with green mango salad or mackerel with chilli sauce, and main courses featuring locally caught seafood grilled to perfection or a variety of soups and curries. If you’ve still got room for desert, why not finish off with pumpkin in coconut milk or mango on sticky rice?
This tempting choice of Thai treats, paired with stunning indoor and outdoor dining options and five-star service create a sublime dining experience at Jivana.
The villa staff also manages all the grocery shopping which is charged to guests at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. Guests are encouraged to plan their meals together with the villa manager and the chef, ideally a day in advance to allow time to buy groceries and prepare meals. The staff will keep the receipts for reference when settling the bills.
Finally, we have a competitively priced wine selection at the villas. Your manager will be happy to organise extra chilled stock as required.View a sample menu
Thanks for everything! You and your team were amazing12-Apr-2021 - 16-Apr-2021 Kirit S
Thanks for everything! You and your team were amazing06-Apr-2021 - 12-Apr-2021 Kirit S
Great villa and wonderful staff. Everything was perfect. Our family stayed for 7 nights and every meal was fantastic! Loved every moment ^__^ Thank you so much for having us!! We will definitely come back.13-Mar-2021 - 20-Mar-2021 Chananya C
We stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights. Its was a really enjoyable stay with such a great service. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone!10-Dec-2020 - 13-Dec-2020 Sasi C
Such a great and welcoming place for our short family trip! Very serene with the most accommodating staff, food was great as well! Thank you.22-Oct-2020 - 25-Oct-2020 Sarin V
Thank so much for looking after all of us. Wonderful place, nice staff and service. Thank you all.19-Mar-2020 - 22-Mar-2020 Emily & Ali
Thanks for everything at Villa Ananda. We really enjoyed ourselves!05-Dec-2019 - 08-Dec-2019 Vanessa Y
Thanks sooo much for everything. Everything is so pretty and cool, when I grow up, my family and my children and me will all come here again. Very nice experience. Thank you26-Nov-2019 - 01-Dec-2019 Adam J
Thank you so much for an incredible stay. Everything about our holiday was excellent from the great service of the staff to the well memorable ground. Thanks again to the wonderful staff who made our stay memorable. We will be back.13-Aug-2019 - 18-Aug-2019 Ralf W
Thank you for the hospitality. This is our third trip to Jivana and we intend to come back. Best wishes13-Jul-2019 - 17-Jul-2019 Ciara Y
Thank you for everything. We love staying here and for some of us this is our 3rd time at this villa. With 10 kids, the staff was more than amazing and super attentive. Thank you.26-Jun-2019 - 30-Jun-2019 Jennifer L
Thank you to all staff at Ananda. The grounds and lovely service has made our family holiday one of best yet! Wonderful family holiday for my 70th birthday. Thank you Nancy and all staff for your kindness, helpfulness and sharing of knowledge about Thailand. Hope we may see you again.15-Jun-2019 - 24-Jun-2019 Penny M
Thank you for everything! What a magical experience. Thank you so much to the staff. Everything was absolutely amazing. We will never forget our magical time. We will definitely be back.17-May-2019 - 20-May-2019 Atin B
This is our third time in villa Ananda. Writing this note is very difficult because it means that we must leave.; This beautiful villa has the best of everything; family, friends, food and service. Thanks again to Nancy and her team for our wonderful stay! Family Rohe06-Apr-2019 - 22-Apr-2019 Alex K
Thank you Ananda. We will never forget this wonderful villa with the outstanding staff, food and facilities. Every second of our stay we felt like paradise. We hope to be back very soon. Thank you for everything. You are such nice and lovely staff.30-Mar-2019 - 05-Apr-2019 Tina B
Can it be any closer to perfection? Thank you to arrange this paradise for us.21-Mar-2019 - 24-Mar-2019 Alban P
Yes I love this place - beautiful, quiet and comfortable. Service is good, workers are friendly. Thank you and I will be back, see you soon.08-Mar-2019 - 11-Mar-2019 Kenneth N
Very beautiful villa. The staff were very good and helpful. We truly enjoyed our stay here. Highly recommend to others too.23-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018 Mei Yun C
Great summer vacation here! Nice environment, friendly people, good service. Definitely an unforgettable experience!14-Aug-2018 - 19-Aug-2018 Xianjie Z
The best summer vacation, thank you for everything.03-Aug-2018 - 08-Aug-2018 Jeffrey G
I just want to express me and my family we had a wonderful stay and nice memories. Thank you Nancy with your team, very tender, considerate very helpful. We will never forget these lovely moments - lovely food, very polite staff, we really enjoyed each moment.18-Jul-2018 - 01-Aug-2018 Safana A
Lived in Jivana with kids and families and was very lovely and happiness experience. Nice view and delicious foods. We will miss here.29-Jun-2018 - 03-Jul-2018 Bing L
It’s our first time come to Thailand. Even it’s hard to communicate with people, but all the staffs of Ananda villa are very patient and hospitality. Help us to solve many problems with warm smiling. Nice environment and service. Thank all of you.20-Jun-2018 - 24-Jun-2018 Lihua Z
You guys have make our vacation memorable and wonderful. Thank you very much and hope to re-visit again in the future.16-Jun-2018 - 20-Jun-2018 Wee Yi L
Every single second we enjoyed our stay at Villa Ananda. Nancy and her team fulfilled our wishes without us saying a word. As soon as we are back at home we will plan our next stay here.07-Apr-2018 - 21-Apr-2018 Alex K
Thank you very much for wonderful days in paradise!! We enjoyed the beautiful setting, privacy and hospitality. During the days we were spoiled by the staff with delicious food. We will come back as soon as possible.01-Dec-2017 - 16-Dec-2017 Alex K
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service