The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Barefoot luxury at its best, Villa Voyage is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. An absolute beachfront property on the idyllic tropical island of Nusa Lembongan, this five-bedroom villa boasts gorgeous ocean vistas and ‘luxe nomad’ themed interiors.
This beautifully designed villa is set on the crescent of Sandy Bay in Nusa Lembongan, a 30-minutes’ boat ride off the east coast of Bali and was created as a beach home for couples, groups of friends and extended families.
Farah Khan, whose fashion creations are favoured by many Hollywood celebrities, has styled Villa Voyage as a deserted island celebrity getaway, while maintaining the old-world charm of coconut wood floors, bamboo thatched alang-alang roofs and driftwood lamps in a tropical island setting on a white sand beach.
Space and freedom abound in the contemporary interiors, with comfortable sofas and tables crafted from reclaimed limed teak wood set before walls of glass framing ocean views beyond the deck. Accenting the neutral colour palette are couture designer touches and decorative flourishes supporting the glamour travel theme – vintage Louis Vuitton monogram steamer trunks; Prada, Tods, Aigner, and various other designer luggage. Amplifying the luxury safari look is canvas and leather furniture from the Esprite Nomade collection, including their renowned bespoke tents that float over Voyage’s supremely comfortable beds.
Guests are looked after by warm villa staff.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Voyage commands prime position on a small, sandy cove in the south-west corner of Nusa Lembongan. Other than Nusa Dua on mainland Bali, from where a string of lights sparkle across the sea at night, the nearest landfall from here is Australia! Voyage is part of a small, exclusive community comprising a handful of private villas along the beach and a few raised up on the cliff. Next door is the Sandy Bay Beach Club, with its charming, quiet, beachfront restaurant. Across the bay is the spectacular rock formation of Devil’s Tear, scene of crashing waves and plumes of white-tipped foam. A pleasant ten-minute stroll along the clifftop path – populated by pandan plants and the occasional cow – is Dream Beach, great for swimming. A fifteen-minute walk in the other direction leads you to the restaurants and bars of Mushroom Beach.More information for Things to do
Nusa Lembongan is a purer, less crowded version of Bali. The same iconic surf, and endless strips of sand lend themselves well to undisturbed holidays spent appreciating the beauty of nature, minus the cacophony. The team of staff will be happy to share a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do chat with the staff about the local area, to gain interesting insights into some of the fascinating aspects of life on Nusa Lembongan and neighbouring island Nusa Penida.
- Stroll along the beach and across the rocks to Devil’s Tear, a craggy limestone outcrop on the southern tip of Sandy Bay; on a clear day you can see Bali’s sacred volcano Gunung Agung looming in the distance to the north.
- Cruise the coastline by boat with an experienced captain. Visit deserted beaches such as Gamat Bay on the neighboring island Nusa Penida, enjoy a spot of snorkeling (fins and masks provided) or ask the staff to organise a spot of scuba diving with one of the recommended dive companies on the island. The surrounding waters are spectacular and you can snorkel or dive with the Manta Rays and at certain times of the year, the incredible Mola Molas (sunfish) can also be spotted.
- Head for Dream Beach, a 10-minute walk southwards along the cliff path, for a swim in a cove of shallow sloping sand set on the clifftop above the beach.
- Visit the deserted beaches and blue lagoons of Nusa Lembongan’s tiny neighbour, Nusa Ceningan, and experience island life unchanged over the centuries.
- Adrenaline junkies visit Mahana Point on Nusa Ceningan and hurl yourself off the clifftop into the sea. Or order a cold Bintang beer from the café and watch the surfers cresting huge rollers below.
- Take a leisurely scooter or golf buggy tour of the island visiting temples, mangroves, beaches and the villages of Lembongan and Jungut Batu.
- Stroll into Mushroom Bay one evening for a romantic beachfront dinner at Bali Hai. Or pop next door to the Sandy Bay Beach Club for an evening cocktail and barbecue of fresh fish and meats. If you want to venture further afield, many restaurants offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off service.
- Visit the Underground House in Lembongan Village, a labyrinth of caves excavated from the limestone rock by local farmer and priest Made Biasa using only a hammer, chisel, and 15 years patience and hard work.
- Climb the steps to Pura Puncak Sari, a sacred hilltop temple which commands fabulous views over the neighboring islands and Bali’s east coast.
Nusa Penida – Perfect for a day trip from Nusa Lembongan
- Don't miss the spectacular natural rock arch over the turquoise waters of Broken Beach (Pasih Uug). Hike or bike to get to this amazing cove on Nusa Penida’s north-west tip – and don't forget your camera. Although you can't actually swim here as there’s no access to the water, you’ll be able to cool off at nearby Angel’s Billabong.
- Angel’s Billabong (Kolam Para Bidadari) is a natural infinity pool of crystal-clear river water flowing into the sea, framed by craggy rocks and cliffs overlooking the ocean. Take a dip with the angels and enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Watch out as waves hit the rocks and send great plumes of water into the sky at Smoky Beach (Pasih Andus). Just the place for a refreshing shower.
- Take your mask and snorkel to Crystal Bay (Surganya Pecinta) where the water is clear, the waves are calm and beautiful clusters of coral are waiting to be discovered.
- It’s a long steep climb down to the white sands of Kelingking Beach but even if you just visit to take photos of the unique T-Rex-shaped cliff formation from the top, your trip will be worth it.
- Nusa Penida is a wonderful destination for divers. Ask the Elite Concierge to book a few dives with our recommended dive centre for you to get a chance to get up, close and personal with magnificent manta rays at the eponymously named Manta Point or, from late July to November, Mola-Mola, huge oceanic sunfish. For the less experienced diver, there are easier flat reefs and wall dives in the sparkling waters around Nusa Lembongan.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Open-plan living room with walls of glass doors leading onto the pool terrace
- Oversized cream sofas
- Two dining tables of reclaimed teakwood, seating six each
- Teakwood island serves as a buffet, bar and cooking station
- 15m x 5m free-form infinity-edge swimming pool
- Expansive timber deck bridging the main living pavilion and the beach furnished with poolside beanbags, sun loungers and daybeds
- A shoreline pergola with oversized daybed and semi-circular seating area
- Gardens leading directly onto the beach
Voyage Mezzanine Ocean Suite
- Tented Safari-themed room with queen-sized bed under a tented canopy
- Triangular wall of glass opening onto a large private ironwood balcony
- Large open-plan bathroom with double basins and mirrors and glazed terrazzo enclosure with rain shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Master Suite
- Tented Safari-themed room with queen-sized bed under a tented canopy with leather trim
- Large sliding doors open onto pool deck
- Dressing room
- Ensuite with double basins, patio with open-air shower and sculptured terrazzo bathtub
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Garden Suite
- Four-poster queen-sized bed facing a small courtyard
- Furnished balcony
- Travelling desk and dressing table
- Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with rattan and leather wardrobes, double basins – set in a patio with open-air shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Garden Pavilion Suite
- Stand-alone pavilion suite on the white sands of the villa ground
- Queen-sized bed
- Glass doors lead onto a private deck with ocean glimpses
- Semi- outdoor, ensuite bathroom with shower
Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast at your villa, served daily with our compliments. For other meals, you may enjoy a casual barbecue lunch by the beach or an intimate romantic dinner at the famous Sandy Bay Beach Club next door. Sandy Bay Beach Club is a rustic, beach-chic restaurant that offers a plethora of great food and an extensive wine list. They also cater for celebratory dinners, birthday parties and family reunions.
With many such options in the vicinity, should you prefer to dine within the comfort of your villa, the staff can arrange for food to be delivered from your choice of restaurant, and served with flair at the formal dining table in an alfresco setting.View a sample menu
We reflect on our stay: magical, heaven on earth, welcoming ,hospitable, great fun and restoring. Staff very helpful and had to take one of our friends to the doctor for an allergic reaction after had a lunch at some restaurant in Lembongan Village. She has ok!! We are already making plans to comeback. I would highly recommend Villa Voyage to anyone I know!! Incredible experience!!14-Mar-2020 - 16-Mar-2020 Jessica H
A big thank you to all of you. Has been an amazing time but specially kind and beautiful help. We wish you all the best.27-Feb-2019 - 01-Mar-2019 Claudia C
Thank you to all the team at Villa Voyage for making our family vacation so enjoyable. The staff were so friendly and accommodated our every need inside the villa and outside sightseeing tours. We look forward to staying again in 2020. Thank you Kadek for driving us everywhere we wanted to go.24-Jan-2019 - 28-Jan-2019 Juan S
Spectacular villa, the team looked after us and made it the best holiday ever. We will be back. Thank you everyone for the excellent care and service. Balinese dinner was a special highlight.06-Jan-2019 - 11-Jan-2019 Tristen F
Absolutely loved my stay at Villa Voyage, such as a beautiful place. Amazing staff and breath taking views, will definitely be coming back with friends from UK.28-Sep-2018 - 01-Oct-2018 Matt A
Seeing the view for the first time as we came up the stairs set us up for a truly amazing time on your island. Thanks to all staff who were always helpful and cooked us an incredible barbie on the deck.21-Sep-2018 - 24-Sep-2018 Tim D
A great experience voyage villa. Amazing location of course but the staff service makes all the difference, thank you.01-Sep-2018 - 04-Sep-2018 Donny B
Beautiful experience in Villa Voyage, we discovered a magic place after many years traveling around Bali. Great atmosphere, excellent Staff, good vibes villa full of positive energies. We will be back.19-Aug-2018 - 22-Aug-2018 Gigliola M
We came from France, we see you beautiful country. After Bali we had a very very happy in Lembongan. Many thanks to Hendra, Vian, Jeri for your hospitality and service. This island is wonderful, we hope we come again.14-Aug-2018 - 18-Aug-2018 Helene B
As 3 families celebrating their 10 years wedding anniversary we were looking for something truly special and we found it. Thank you so much for helping us create such wonderful memories. This is a magical place, will never never forget and the kindness off the staff who made it such a pleasure each and every day.04-Aug-2018 - 10-Aug-2018 Petrana L
Beautiful place to stay with lovely staff and island.28-Jul-2018 - 31-Jul-2018 Matthieu H
To all the staff at Villa Voyage - thank you so much for a truly wonderful stay at this lovely villa. You made us feel very welcome and looked after us so beautifully. We love your island of Nusa Lembongan.04-Jul-2018 - 11-Jul-2018 Andrea M
Thanks so much to the whole team at Villa Voyage for making our stay at Lembongan so memorable. We really have a wonderful time with you all. We look forward to returning in the future.27-Jun-2018 - 03-Jul-2018 Rebecca H
Thank you so much for a wonderful stay at villa voyage. We spent 8 days in Indonesia and 3 days in Lembongan, it was our favorite! The villa is beautiful, the food was so good, the staff was fantastic. We will be back.01-Jun-2018 - 04-Jun-2018 Jacqueline G
A little bit more expensive than Bali for items in Lembongan. Staff is friendly and chef is good - food tastes delicious.25-Apr-2018 - 30-Apr-2018 Gemma M
The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is delicious. The chef is always asking for menu in advance to make sure our guests get there requests. Nice villa with beautiful ocean views. Enjoyed the pool deck with all members in the group with nice atmosphere.07-Apr-2018 - 14-Apr-2018 Cathia S
The villa is huge. My mom may cook together with staff like this in my own home.10-Mar-2018 - 12-Mar-2018 Qian L
Great place for family. It was nice to sit in the pool with ocean view.18-Feb-2018 - 21-Feb-2018 Wei X
We enjoyed our stay at Villa Voyage. The house is spectacular and the views from the pool area are amazing. The house should likely be advertised as a 4 bedroom house with a "granny-flat" or "nanny-flat" located in the front of the property away from the actual house/pool area.03-Nov-2015 - 08-Nov-2015 Mark C
Villa Managers and Staff where amazing 10 out 10 plus, food was nothing short of brilliant.12-Jan-2015 - 19-Jan-2015 Glenn Shearer
It was everything we hoped for and more. The villa of the Island. The holiday was made by the wonderful staff and the fantastic Balinese food.31-Aug-2014 - 10-Sep-2014 Zoe M
A most delightful stay we will definitely return here if we come back to Bali. Chef was fantastic, supported by most helpful staff.22-May-2013 - 26-May-2013 David A
Felt like we were part of the rich and famous world, unbelievable.27-Nov-2012 - 29-Nov-2012 renae knight
The Voyage is in a terrific beach location and the interior sports wonderful furniture, decor, and best of all outdoor bathrooms. The in-house chef prepares the best food while the cocktails on the terrace overlooking the beach and pool at sunset are to die fot.15-Oct-2012 - 17-Oct-2012 AL
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service