The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Barefoot luxury at its best, Villa Voyage is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. An absolute beachfront property on the idyllic tropical island of Nusa Lembongan, this five-bedroom villa boasts gorgeous ocean vistas and glamorous ‘luxe nomad’ themed interiors.
This beautifully designed villa is set on the crescent of Sandy Bay in Nusa Lembongan, a 30-minutes’ boat ride off the east coast of Bali and was created as a luxury beach home for couples, groups of friends and extended families.
Farah Khan, whose fashion creations are favoured by many Hollywood celebrities, has styled Villa Voyage as a deserted island celebrity getaway, while maintaining the old-world charm of coconut wood floors, bamboo thatched alang-alang roofs and driftwood lamps in a tropical island setting on a white sand beach.
Space and freedom abound in the contemporary interiors, with comfortable sofas and tables crafted from reclaimed limed teak wood set before walls of glass framing ocean views beyond the deck. Accenting the neutral colour palette are couture designer touches and decorative flourishes supporting the glamour travel theme – vintage Louis Vuitton monogram steamer trunks; Prada, Tods, Aigner, and various other designer luggage. Amplifying the luxury safari look is canvas and leather furniture from the Esprite Nomade collection, including their renowned bespoke tents that float over Voyage’s supremely comfortable beds.
Guests are looked after by warm villa staff. As a barefoot designer beach retreat, Villa Voyage is incomparable.
Blissful barefoot luxury
Gorgeous tropical island retreat
Loads of laid-back lounging space
"We reflect on our stay: magical, heaven on earth, welcoming ,hospitable, great fun and restoring.
Staff very helpful and had to take one of our friends to the doctor for an allergic reaction after had a lunch at some restaurant in Lembongan Village. She has ok!! We are already making plans to comeback. I would highly recommend Villa Voyage to anyone I know!! Incredible experience!!"
Rates and availability
Staycation at an elite haven
Staycation at an elite haven
Retreat into a world of luxury. Idyllic location, guaranteed privacy, and no one to share the five-star facilities with – what's not to love? When you stay at an elite haven, it is your personal home away from home for the duration of your stay. Stay for a while, take advantage of our exclusive rates, and treat yourself to a safe stay in the luxury of your private villa. Book and stay for a minimum of 2 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy 30% off villa rates. Stay for 5 nights and enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 25 January 2021 onwards.
- Valid on stays from now until 25 June 2021.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights enjoy 30% discount.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers.
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability.
- One-time Balinese family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages.
- The property’s availability is subject to change.
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an IslandWork remotely from a gorgeous island and save more on long stays.
Book and stay for a minimum of 7 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 50% off villa rates.
For monthly villa rates, book and stay for a minimum of 30 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 70% off.
Terms and conditions:- Valid on new bookings received from now, for stays until 25 June 2021- Minimum stay of 7 nights for weekly rates (limited services available)- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi·Fi, electricity and security- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 18-May-2021.
- Open-plan living room with walls of glass doors leading onto the pool terrace giving guests the option of open-air or air-conditioned comfort
- Oversized cream sofas
- Two dining tables of reclaimed teakwood, seating six each
- Teakwood island serves as a buffet, bar and cooking station
- Fully-equipped chef's kitchen capable of serving 20 guests
- 15m x 5m free-form tension-edge swimming pool
- Expansive ironwood deck bridging the main living pavilion and the beach furnished with poolside beanbags, sun loungers and daybeds
- A shoreline pergola with oversized daybed and semi-circular seating area
- Gardens and lawn leading directly onto the beach
Voyage Mezzanine Ocean Suite
- Tented Safari-themed room with queen-sized bed under a tented canopy
- Triangular wall of glass opening onto a large private ironwood balcony
- Large open-plan ensuite with double basins and mirrors and glazed terrazzo enclosure with rain shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Master Suite
- Tented Safari-themed room with queen-sized bed under a tented canopy with leather trim
- Large sliding doors open onto pool deck
- Dressing room
- Ensuite with double basins, patio with open-air shower and sculptured terrazzo bathtub
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Garden Suite
- Four-poster queen-sized bed facing a small courtyard
- Furnished balcony
- Travelling desk and dressing table
- Large ensuite bathroom with rattan and leather wardrobes, double basins – set in a patio with open-air shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Garden Pavilion Suite
- Stand-alone harem- style pavilion suite on the white sands of the villa ground
- Queen-sized bed with crisp white linens
- Glass doors lead onto a private deck with ocean glimpses
Villa Voyage commands prime position on a small, sandy cove in the south-west corner of Nusa Lembongan. Other than Nusa Dua on mainland Bali, from where a string of lights sparkle across the sea at night, the nearest landfall from here is Australia! Voyage is part of a small, exclusive community comprising a handful of private villas along the beach and a few raised up on the cliff. Next door is the Beach Club at Sandy Bay, with its charming, quiet, beachfront restaurant. Across the bay is the spectacular rock formation of Devil’s Tear, scene of crashing waves and plumes of white-tipped foam. A pleasant ten-minute stroll along the clifftop path – populated by pandan plants and the occasional cow – is Dream Beach, great for swimming, and home to a popular café. A fifteen-minute walk in the other direction leads you to the restaurants and bars of Mushroom Beach.
Things to do
Nusa Lembongan is a purer, less crowded version of Bali. The same iconic surf, and endless strips of sand lend themselves well to undisturbed holidays spent appreciating the beauty of nature, minus the cacophony. The Villa Manager will be happy to share a wealth of information about nearby places of interest, and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do chat with the staff about the local area, to gain interesting insights into some of the fascinating aspects of life on Nusa Lembongan and neighbouring island Nusa Penida.
- Stroll along the beach and across the rocks to Devil’s Tear, a craggy limestone outcrop on the southern tip of Sandy Bay; on a clear day you can see Bali’s sacred mountain Gunung Agung looming in the distance behind Villa Voyage.
- Cruise the coastline in Villa Voyage’s jukung, a colorfully painted outrigger fishing boat fitted out with designer cushions for decadent comfort. Visit deserted beaches such as Gamat Bay on the neighboring island Nusa Penida, enjoy a spot of snorkeling (fins and masks provided); you may even get to see pods of dolphins frolicking alongside!
- Ask your private chef to prepare a 'Voyage Picnic' of fresh bread, charcuterie and salad, presented in traditional tiffin boxes and accompanied by a bottle of wine, cooled in a silver ice bucket.
- Head for Dream Beach, a 10-minute walk southwards along the cliff path, for a swim in a cove of shallow sloping sand, followed by lunch at Café Pandan, set on the cliff top above the beach.
- Visit the deserted beaches and blue lagoons of Nusa Lembongan’s tiny neighbour, Nusa Ceningan, and experience island life unchanged over the centuries.
- Adrenaline junkies, visit Mahana Point on Nusa Ceningan, and hurl yourself off the cliff top into the sea! Or order a cold Bintang beer from the café and watch the surfers cresting huge rollers below.
- Take a leisurely cycle tour of the island on Villa Voyage’s bicycles: visiting temples, mangroves, beaches and the villages of Lembongan and Jungutbatu.
- Stroll into Mushroom Bay one evening for a romantic beachfront dinner at Café Bali. Or pop next door to the Beach Club at Sandy Bay for an evening cocktail and barbecue of fresh fish and meats.
- Visit the Underground House in Lembongan Village, a labyrinth of caves excavated from the limestone rock by local farmer and priest Made Biasa using only a hammer, chisel, and 15 years patience and hard work.
- Climb the steps to Pura Puncak Sari, a sacred hilltop temple which commands fabulous views over the neighboring islands and Bali’s east coast.
- Don’t miss the spectacular natural rock arch over the turquoise waters of Broken Beach (Pasih Uug). Hike or bike to get to this amazing cove on Nusa Penida’s north west tip – and don’t forget your camera. Although you can’t actually swim here as there’s no access to the water, you’ll be able to cool off at nearby Angel’s Billabong.
- Angel’s Billabong (Kolam Para Bidadari) is a natural infinity pool of crystal clear river water flowing into the sea, framed by craggy rocks and cliffs overlooking the ocean. Take a dip with the angels and enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Watch out as waves hit the rocks and send great plumes of water into the sky at Smoky Beach (Pasih Andus) – just the place for a refreshing shower.
- Take your mask and snorkel to Crystal Bay (Surganya Pecinta) where the water is clear, the waves are calm and beautiful clusters of coral are waiting to be discovered.
- It’s a long steep climb down to the white sands and crystalc lear waters of Kelingking Beach, but even if you just visit to take photos of the unique T-Rex-shaped cliff formation from the top, your trip will be worth it.
- Nusa Penida is a wonderful destination for divers. Ask the Elite Concierge Team to book a few dives at our recommended dive centre for your chance to get up, close and personal with magnificent manta rays at the eponymously named Manta Point or, from late July to November, Mola-Mola, huge oceanic sunfish. For the less experienced diver, there are easier flat reef and wall dives in the crystal clear waters around Nusa Lembongan.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (29)
Jessica H, United States, 14-Mar-2020 - 16-Mar-2020We reflect on our stay: magical, heaven on earth, welcoming ,hospitable, great fun and restoring. Staff very helpful and had to take one of our friends to the doctor for an allergic reaction after had a lunch at some restaurant in Lembongan Village. She has ok!! We are already making plans to comeback. I would highly recommend Villa Voyage to anyone I know!! Incredible experience!!
Claudia C, Hong Kong, 27-Feb-2019 - 01-Mar-2019A big thank you to all of you. Has been an amazing time but specially kind and beautiful help. We wish you all the best.
Juan S, China, 24-Jan-2019 - 28-Jan-2019Thank you to all the team at Villa Voyage for making our family vacation so enjoyable. The staff were so friendly and accommodated our every need inside the villa and outside sightseeing tours. We look forward to staying again in 2020. Thank you Kadek for driving us everywhere we wanted to go.
Tristen F, Australia, 06-Jan-2019 - 11-Jan-2019Spectacular villa, the team looked after us and made it the best holiday ever. We will be back. Thank you everyone for the excellent care and service. Balinese dinner was a special highlight.
Matt A, Australia, 28-Sep-2018 - 01-Oct-2018Absolutely loved my stay at Villa Voyage, such as a beautiful place. Amazing staff and breath taking views, will definitely be coming back with friends from UK.
Tim D, Australia, 21-Sep-2018 - 24-Sep-2018Seeing the view for the first time as we came up the stairs set us up for a truly amazing time on your island. Thanks to all staff who were always helpful and cooked us an incredible barbie on the deck.
Donny B, Indonesia, 01-Sep-2018 - 04-Sep-2018A great experience voyage villa. Amazing location of course but the staff service makes all the difference, thank you.
Gigliola M, Italy, 19-Aug-2018 - 22-Aug-2018Beautiful experience in Villa Voyage, we discovered a magic place after many years traveling around Bali. Great atmosphere, excellent Staff, good vibes villa full of positive energies. We will be back.
Helene B, France, 14-Aug-2018 - 18-Aug-2018We came from France, we see you beautiful country. After Bali we had a very very happy in Lembongan. Many thanks to Hendra, Vian, Jeri for your hospitality and service. This island is wonderful, we hope we come again.
Petrana L, Australia, 04-Aug-2018 - 10-Aug-2018As 3 families celebrating their 10 years wedding anniversary we were looking for something truly special and we found it. Thank you so much for helping us create such wonderful memories. This is a magical place, will never never forget and the kindness off the staff who made it such a pleasure each and every day.
Matthieu H, Australia, 28-Jul-2018 - 31-Jul-2018Beautiful place to stay with lovely staff and island.
Andrea M, Indonesia, 04-Jul-2018 - 11-Jul-2018To all the staff at Villa Voyage - thank you so much for a truly wonderful stay at this lovely villa. You made us feel very welcome and looked after us so beautifully. We love your island of Nusa Lembongan.
Rebecca H, Australia, 27-Jun-2018 - 03-Jul-2018Thanks so much to the whole team at Villa Voyage for making our stay at Lembongan so memorable. We really have a wonderful time with you all. We look forward to returning in the future.
Jacqueline G, United States, 01-Jun-2018 - 04-Jun-2018Thank you so much for a wonderful stay at villa voyage. We spent 8 days in Indonesia and 3 days in Lembongan, it was our favorite! The villa is beautiful, the food was so good, the staff was fantastic. We will be back.
Gemma M, Singapore, 25-Apr-2018 - 30-Apr-2018A little bit more expensive than Bali for items in Lembongan. Staff is friendly and chef is good - food tastes delicious.
Cathia S, Germany, 07-Apr-2018 - 14-Apr-2018The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is delicious. The chef is always asking for menu in advance to make sure our guests get there requests. Nice villa with beautiful ocean views. Enjoyed the pool deck with all members in the group with nice atmosphere.
Qian L, China, 10-Mar-2018 - 12-Mar-2018The villa is huge. My mom may cook together with staff like this in my own home.
Wei X, China, 18-Feb-2018 - 21-Feb-2018Great place for family. It was nice to sit in the pool with ocean view.
Mark C, Australia, 03-Nov-2015 - 08-Nov-2015We enjoyed our stay at Villa Voyage. The house is spectacular and the views from the pool area are amazing. The house should likely be advertised as a 4 bedroom house with a "granny-flat" or "nanny-flat" located in the front of the property away from the actual house/pool area.
Milda R, Singapore, 26-Jul-2015 - 27-Jul-2015We had a wonderful stay at Villa Voyage. Villa Manager Kadek was extremely friendly and very helpful. He helped us to organise private sunset yoga session and scooters for our stay. He also told us about all the best spots to explore on the magical Island of Nusa Lembongan. The villa itself was stunning and tastefully decorated. Loved the pool overlooking the ocean. Thanks so much for an amazing stay!
Diane James, Australia, 13-Feb-2015 - 17-Feb-2015Villa Voyage is in a reasonably secluded location away from the chaos of Bali. It offers uninterrupted views, peace and tranquility. The Viila bedrooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable and above all, homely. The overall feeling of the Villa is comfortable luxury without complication or fuss. Our every need was taken care of and the staff are, without question, one of the greatest assets of the Villa. We really enjoyed our time at the Villa and left feeling refreshed and revitalised. We would not hesitate to recommend the Villa to any travellers who are looking for somewhere to recharge their batteries.
Glenn Shearer, Australia, 12-Jan-2015 - 19-Jan-2015Villa Managers and Staff where amazing 10 out 10 plus, food was nothing short of brilliant.
Keryn C, Australia, 22-Sep-2014 - 28-Sep-2014Actually, this was the best 'relaxing holiday' I think I have ever had. So glad we didn't go to mainland Bali this time. We adored the low key pace and the lack of cars, traffic, shops, chaos. The villa is divine. For us (two families with older teenage children) it was perfect to have the separate bedrooms and bathrooms for everyone but we also really loved that there was one big internal living space. We felt that we (eight in total) could all be there together yet doing different things. We brought paints and did lots of painting and drawing; we played scrabble, read extensively, swam, had a yoga teacher come and do a class each morning by the pool; wrote epistles! The snorkeling and swimming with manta rays was totally fabulous; all the staff were gorgeous and amazing. We totally loved Kadek, Gabriel and Wayan who we got to know most. The food was outstanding. We had three meals outside the villa (including one at the much feted Indiana Kananga) and we felt on all three occasions that, while it was nice to have the excursion, the food was better from Wayan's kitchen. It really was a very special holiday and we vow to be back before too long! Suggestions? Put some bicycles (maybe four) in the house so guests can take short bike rides. And make the menus more 'asian'. Next time I would just ask Wayan to prepare Indonesian and other Asian food as he thought best. His Indonesian banquets were outstanding and we wondered why anyone would want anything else! The other two things I would say is: 1) it would be good if it was really stressed that you need to have lots of IDR in cash. Like about 10 000 000 a week? I think that was roughly what we spent for the eight of us for the week but we didn't have time to get enough cash on the mainland so we were struggling a bit trying to keep the float going and hoping the one ATM would give us enough to get to the end of the week. 2) you also need to emphasise the limitations imposed by the speedboat travel with the last boat leaving from Sanur at 5pm. For anyone coming from Australia at least, none of the flights come in before early afternoon and with the new airport customs arrangements, you need to allow a good two hours to get out of the airport (they have GOT to fix that!). We very nearly missed our boat, despite the flight having arrived at 2.30pm. It would be prudent for people to spend a night or two on the mainland to reduce the stress of trying to make the last boat. But none of that takes away from the amazing holiday. Truly, we are torn between telling everyone we know about our little slice of heaven...or NOT telling anyone. This is the real Bali and real relaxation.
Zoe M, United Kingdom, 31-Aug-2014 - 10-Sep-2014It was everything we hoped for and more. The villa of the Island. The holiday was made by the wonderful staff and the fantastic Balinese food.
David A, Australia, 22-May-2013 - 26-May-2013A most delightful stay we will definitely return here if we come back to Bali. Chef was fantastic, supported by most helpful staff.
Penny Fountain, Australia, 10-Jan-2013 - 19-Jan-2013We had an amazing holiday at Villa Voyage with our extended family (9 of us)in January. It is a truly beautiful house in a breathtaking location. By far, the most memorable part of our stay was the staff....wonderful in every way. The food and service was outstanding and the personalities fabulous too! We loved the tasteful, interesting decor and many,many interesting books to read. I do hope that we are able to return in the not too distant future.
Penny Fountain and family.
renae knight, Australia, 27-Nov-2012 - 29-Nov-2012Felt like we were part of the rich and famous world, unbelievable.
AL, Australia, 15-Oct-2012 - 17-Oct-2012The Voyage is in a terrific beach location and the interior sports wonderful furniture, decor, and best of all outdoor bathrooms. The in-house chef prepares the best food while the cocktails on the terrace overlooking the beach and pool at sunset are to die fot.
CC, Ireland, 31-Jul-2012 - 02-Aug-2012An extraordinary seafront villa newly constructed on the tropical island of Nusa Lombongan a mere 30 minute speedboat trip from Bali. The 'Wow' factor is everywhere from the travelers Trunk theme of yesteryear to the stunning views and gorgeous appointments both inside and outside the villa. The beach is secluded and of powder white coral sand. The infinity overflow pool is semi saline and with a funky fiber optic light system for nighttime. Music can be listened to everywhere in the villa courtesy of a built in state of the art sound system. The staff are just amazing and will look after you from the moment you arrive with no fuss whatsoever. Food was scrumptious with plenty of variety. Ample room for all the family or five couples to relax and enjoy a very unique seaside break. We will be back !
Last viewed villas