The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
With the golden sands of Natai Beach at its doorstep, Villa Nandana is an elegant beachfront haven of seclusion and serenity. Designed to inspire as well as provide ample comforts for families and groups, this four-bedroom villa offers an enchanting holiday filled with tropical sunsets, refreshing dips in the sea and quiet strolls along the sands that stretch up the Andaman coast for more than 10 kilometers.
Along with its four luxurious bedrooms, Nandana provides an exceptional range of facilities including its glorious 20-metre pool with beach views, a spa room, gym, lavish indoor and outdoor living areas, satellite TV entertainment, a sea-view alfresco dining sala and a modern kitchen. A friendly, full-time team of staff take care of all guest needs including delicious meals prepared daily by a skilled Thai chef.
Nandana means "paradise" in Sanskrit and with its picturesque beachside setting and superb design, the villa certainly lives up to its name. Beyond the delights of Natai, the natural wonders of Thailand's Andaman coast are within easy reach from the villa, including magical Phang Nga Bay, jungle-clad parks and the Similan islands. And most amazingly, this dreamy paradise villa is a mere 30 minutes away from Phuket airport.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Natai is a beautiful beach of soft golden sands that sweep up the Andaman coast for 10 kilometers. The beach lies within Phang Nga province, just across the bridge from Phuket Island,. Strict building laws have limited development in the area, and only a handful of luxury villas and small upscale resorts are sprinkled along the beachfront. Inland, a quiet rural landscape remains intact with lush coconut groves and green fields where water buffalo roam. The nearest town of Kokkloy has a few banks and shops, but for shopping and nightlife, it’s best to take a drive to Phuket. Beyond the villa, find some excellent upscale dining spots at nearby beachfront resorts, while some of Thailand’s most enchanting sights are easily reached, including Phang Nga Bay and the Similan islands.More information for Things to do
Though Villa Nandana’s ample comforts offer a complete holiday escape, there are many sights and activities in the vicinity that offer tempting reasons to explore beyond the villa. The natural wonders of Phang Nga are breathtaking, while Phuket Island offers myriad nightlife, shopping and cultural attractions.
Here are just a few ideas for things to see and do:
- Natai Beach has attracted some luxury resorts to its shores, making it a new destination for fine dining and sunset cocktails. The restaurants at Iniala and Aleenta resorts have both earned acclaim, while Baba Beach Club is a lively place with tasty Thai and Japanese menus, DJ nights and a swim-up bar.
- Venture into the jungles of Phang Nga with its scenic waterfall parks, river rafting adventures and ATV rides. Or rise before dawn to visit Samet Nangshe viewpoint in time to catch the spectacular sunrise views over Phang Nga Bay.
- After enjoying a bird’s eye view of it, hire a yacht or long-tail boat and explore Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands and floating village. Or navigate by sea kayak for a paddle through hidden lagoons and caves.
- Discover Thailand’s exotic wildlife with a visit to some of the animal rescue centres in the area. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary in northern Phuket lets visitors observe elephants in their natural habitat, while at the nearby Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, rescued gibbons can be seen at rest and swinging around their large enclosures at the edge of Khao Phra Thaeo national park.
- With dazzling white sands and crystal-clear waters, the Similan Islands are known to be a top diving and snorkeling destination. Join a day trip or hire a private yacht to explore this vibrant marine wonderland. Note that the Similans are open to visitors from 15 October to 15 May only.
- The history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese boutique shops and cafes in Phuket’s Old Town is as colourful as the pastel-toned exteriors. Join a walking tour to learn more about the island’s culture, or simply wander around the Old Town area to shop, eat and soak up the lively street scenes. The walls of several buildings have also been splashed with large eye-catching murals.
- For those who are keen to recreate the flavours of Thai cuisine in their own kitchens, a visit to Phuket offers an ideal time to learn with a real Thai chef! Thai cookery classes are available at nearby Aleenta resort, the JW Marriott Phuket resort on Mai Khao Beach and The Slate hotel at Nai Yang Beach, with some courses including a visit to a local market.
- Golf enthusiasts will find some challenging courses to try just a short drive away from the villa. The Tab Lamu Thai Navy course is the nearest place to play, while Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club and Blue Canyon Country Club are found over the bridge in northern Phuket. Be sure to book tee-off times early in the morning before the tropical heat sets in for the day.
- While the Andaman Sea offers endless aquatic adventures, some fun alternatives can be found inland. Splash Jungle water park near Mai Khao Beach offers water slide thrills and a wave pool, while wakeboarding lessons and rentals on a lake are available at Anthem Wake Park. And for some indoor wall climbing challenges, visit Rebel Rock Climbing just next door to Anthem – a good rainy-day activity.
- Spend a few hours hunting for souvenirs and more in Phuket’s many shopping centres and markets. In Patong Beach, find some bargains in the lively street markets or wander in air-conditioned comfort in Jungceylon mall. Phuket Town offers plenty of places to shop including the busy Naka Weekend Market, Lard Yai Sunday street market in the Old Town and Central Festival mall.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Living room with high-vaulted ceiling
- TV lounge
- Dining area with an eight-seater table
- Modern kitchen with Smeg oven
- Private massage room and spa, and well-equipped gym
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 20-metre private swimming pool with six sun loungers
- Sea-view dining sala with seating for 12 cooled by ceiling fan
- Barbecue facilities
- Beachfront lawn shaded by palm trees
- Four king-bedded suites, two of which can be converted to twin beds
- Equipped with air-conditioner, TV with satellite channels, safety deposit box and hairdryers
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms with indoor showers, plus a double bathtub in the master suite
Dining at Villa Nandana is a cultural journey in itself, with the chance to explore the delights of Thai cuisine under the expert guidance of your full-time chef.
The villa’s extensive suggestion menu includes a choice of delicious Thai dishes that can be tailored to suit your group’s tastes. Choose from a tom yum prawn soup, laab moo (pork salad with chili) or a green chicken curry for some fiery flavours, and, to enjoy the freshest tastes of the region, be sure to ask the chef about any seasonal or local specialties. There’s also a limited selection of Asian and Western dishes available, together with a list of wines to accompany your meals.
Continental breakfast is included in the villa rate and the chef will source provisions for all other meals charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. Guests will be requested to provide money for groceries in advance, and receipts will be kept for reference. To ensure the chef has sufficient time to prepare, guests are encouraged to plan meals at least a day in advance.
The well-equipped kitchen is also available to those who would prefer to self-cater. However, it’s more than likely that the gleaming appliances will remain untouched by guests, given the talents of the villa chef. That said, it’s worth sneaking into the kitchen now and then to watch the chef prepare those delicious Thai dishes!View a sample menu
What a great holiday We have made so many happy memories here. Thank you so much to Noom and the team. We have enjoyed some incredible food and experience a wonderful culture Thank you for everything. What a wonderful place!!!23-Jul-2022 - 06-Aug-2022 Jenny P
What a holiday! The house and all the people in it have made it such a special trip that I will always remember. Thank you to Lat and all her team. I will think about Goong's amazing food for time to come. Thank you for the most wonderful of holidays, the food was amazing. Cannot wait to come back! Such a dream. We will come back. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!17-Apr-2022 - 24-Apr-2022 Hubert D
Thank you to all the wonderful people at Villa Nandana for making this a wonderful and memorable experience. All the best, Stefan18-Dec-2021 - 20-Dec-2021 Stefan K
Thank you for taking care of us! We had relaxing 2 weeks. See you next year.04-Dec-2021 - 18-Dec-2021 Gernot H
I have wonderful memories from my time at this villa with my family. Special mention to the great service by P Noi.18-Apr-2021 - 30-Apr-2021 Khun Yuu Y
Thank you for your service throughout. We had an amazing time here at the villa. Wonderful staff and food! It was truly a relaxing trip for us all. Thanks again for taking care of us.14-Apr-2021 - 17-Apr-2021 Khun Ken K
Our family is really happy. Villa is very nice. The kids love the pool here. Khun Noi and team took good care of us. Thank you so much and we will come back!11-Apr-2021 - 14-Apr-2021 Kittisak J
We came back. We truly love this villa and its wonderful staff. Our week here has been perfect. Khun Noi and her team have excelled and made our stay so relaxing. Always one step ahead of us. Thank you all! Who knows, maybe we will come back again. Best Wishes, The Wheelers04-Apr-2021 - 11-Apr-2021 Lisa W
Such a beautiful villa! Wonderful, friendly staff, excellent food and service. We hope to come back to villa Nandana. Thank you so much K.Noom and your team.24-Oct-2020 - 27-Oct-2020 Lisa W
To Noom & the staff, We had the most wonderful vacation. The Villa is beautiful and the service perfect. Let's not forget the delicious food. Thank you!15-Feb-2020 - 01-Mar-2020 Iris N
We had a fantastic time at Villa Nandana. Service was amazing and location is very private and quiet. We will definitely want to come back. All the best!03-Jan-2020 - 13-Jan-2020 Frank H
Stunning property, amazing taste of the owner. Just outstanding 21 day stay here just went so quickly. Thank you from us. Great service, wonderful food13-Dec-2019 - 03-Jan-2020 Gary H
Dear Villa Nandana Staff, Thank you for an incredible stay in paradise. Special thanks to Noom, the chef and the best of the incredible staff for taking such good care of us and making this an unforgettable trip for us! We will be back!29-Nov-2019 - 04-Dec-2019 Qadoumi L
To Noom and the rest of the staff, We had a fab stay. Thank you very much - Love30-Oct-2019 - 03-Nov-2019 Tanvi S
To Noon and Elite Havens Thank you very much for a wonderful days in Villa Nandana. we all had a perfect stay and nothing like too much! Food, Massage, fruits cutting and staying were especially memorable.27-Oct-2019 - 29-Oct-2019 Colin
I would like to thank all the staff for their warm hospitality, considerate service, patience with the children and willingness to help us solve all our problems. Villa is large. Facilities are good.02-Oct-2019 - 06-Oct-2019 Ye Q
Thank you so much for an incredible stay! Everything about our holiday was excellent. From the impeccable service of the staff, to the beautifully designed house and well maintained grounds! It was everything we imagined and more! Thanks again to our wonderful staff who made our stay memorable! We will be back!10-Aug-2019 - 18-Aug-2019 Ayesha A
United Arab Emirates
This is a place that feels like home. I like this place. We will come again when we have the chance. We look forward to meeting again. Thank you for your kind service. We had a very pleasant journey. Thank you04-Aug-2019 - 07-Aug-2019 Xu X
Great stay for the four days that we have been here. Service is excellent and full credit to the chef on providing a wonderful Thai cuisine. Hopefully we will be back sometimes soon.09-Jul-2019 - 12-Jul-2019 John N
We all had a wonderful time with a great staff. It's amazing place to stay.14-Mar-2019 - 18-Mar-2019 Jyoti R
Memorable stay here and will come back soon. The staff is very kind and the food is very delicious. Thanks again.21-Feb-2019 - 24-Feb-2019 Shen L
Villa Nandana is beautiful and we all enjoyed our stay. Thanks to Noom and the staff for the best service and very good food, we will be back.02-Feb-2019 - 14-Feb-2019 Stephan L
What a wonderful place on earth. Everything was amazing and the house is fantastic. A big thanks to Noom who organized everything for us and made all possible. The chef who made everyday an amazing lunch and dinner. Thank you all so much for this lovely stay here in Villa Nandana.21-Jan-2019 - 02-Feb-2019 Anegret V
This is our sixth year in a villa Nandana! Many thanks for personal and chef for their fantastic service. Kaine is the best manager in the world. Everything was beautiful, elegant, tasty and professional. really enjoyed our holiday and hope to come next year.31-Dec-2018 - 20-Jan-2019 Stepanov V
Probably the best house staff we've ever had. Everyone was really kind, helpful and firendly. The villa itself was in perfect condition at any point throughout our stay. Everyone did a perfect job, especially the villa manager. We hope to stay at the same house next year and really looking forward to see the great people in this house again.08-Dec-2018 - 19-Dec-2018 The Huebl Family
Our week in VIlla Nandana was by far the best vacation we have had as a family. Every detail was perfect from the house to the staff and the food - nothing was over looked. All seven of us felt right at home from the time we arrived. Special thanks to Noom and the rest of the staff for making this such a relaxing and luxurious vacation. We are very sad to leave and go back to the real world.28-Sep-2018 - 06-Oct-2018 Anne R
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service