The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
With the golden sands of Natai Beach at its doorstep, Villa Nandana is an elegant beachfront haven of seclusion and serenity. Designed to inspire as well as provide ample comforts for families and groups, this four-bedroom villa offers an enchanting holiday filled with tropical sunsets, refreshing dips in the sea and quiet strolls along the sands that stretch up the Andaman coast for more than 10 kilometers.
Along with its four luxurious bedrooms, Nandana provides an exceptional range of facilities including its glorious 20-metre pool with beach views, a spa room, gym, lavish indoor and outdoor living areas, satellite TV entertainment, a sea-view alfresco dining sala and a modern kitchen. A friendly, full-time team of staff take care of all guest needs including delicious meals prepared daily by a skilled Thai chef.
Nandana means "paradise" in Sanskrit and with its picturesque beachside setting and superb design, the villa certainly lives up to its name. Beyond the delights of Natai, the natural wonders of Thailand's Andaman coast are within easy reach from the villa, including magical Phang Nga Bay, jungle-clad parks and the Similan islands. And most amazingly, this dreamy paradise villa is a mere 30 minutes away from Phuket airport.
Gorgeous setting on Natai Beach
Private gym and spa room
Pool with sea and sunset views
Great staff and a talented chef
Ideal seaside escape for families
"We have had the most amazing stay at Villa Nandana and the staff here have taken care of us so well.
Special mention go to Pla our fabulous chef Pen, Gun and the lovely gardener, and also Duey our house manager last week, but most importantly to Noi our house manager whose attention to detail is superb. She is looking after us so well as do all the staff. I have written a review on Trip advisor and would recommend Elite Havens to all my friends. Thank you
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the Coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Also, enjoy up to 30% off your stay. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards, for stays until 25 June 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings from 19 February 2020, and for stays before 25 June 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Mar-2020.
- Living room with high-vaulted ceiling
- TV lounge
- Dining area with an eight-seater table
- Modern kitchen with Smeg oven
- Private massage room and spa, and well-equipped gym
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 20-metre private swimming pool with six sun loungers
- Sea-view dining sala with seating for 12 cooled by ceiling fan
- Barbecue facilities
- Beachfront lawn shaded by palm trees
- Four king-bedded suites, two of which can be converted to twin beds
- Equipped with air-conditioner, TV with satellite channels, safety deposit box and hairdryers
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms with indoor showers, plus a double bathtub in the master suite
Natai is a beautiful beach of soft golden sands that sweep up the Andaman coast for 10 kilometers. The beach lies within Phang Nga province, just across the bridge from Phuket Island,. Strict building laws have limited development in the area, and only a handful of luxury villas and small upscale resorts are sprinkled along the beachfront. Inland, a quiet rural landscape remains intact with lush coconut groves and green fields where water buffalo roam. The nearest town of Kokkloy has a few banks and shops, but for shopping and nightlife, it’s best to take a drive to Phuket. Beyond the villa, find some excellent upscale dining spots at nearby beachfront resorts, while some of Thailand’s most enchanting sights are easily reached, including Phang Nga Bay and the Similan islands.
Things to do
Though Villa Nandana’s ample comforts offer a complete holiday escape, there are many sights and activities in the vicinity that offer tempting reasons to explore beyond the villa. The natural wonders of Phang Nga are breathtaking, while Phuket Island offers myriad nightlife, shopping and cultural attractions.
Here are just a few ideas for things to see and do:
- Natai Beach has attracted some luxury resorts to its shores, making it a new destination for fine dining and sunset cocktails. The restaurants at Iniala and Aleenta resorts have both earned acclaim, while Baba Beach Club is a lively place with tasty Thai and Japanese menus, DJ nights and a swim-up bar.
- Venture into the jungles of Phang Nga with its scenic waterfall parks, river rafting adventures and ATV rides. Or rise before dawn to visit Samet Nangshe viewpoint in time to catch the spectacular sunrise views over Phang Nga Bay.
- After enjoying a bird’s eye view of it, hire a yacht or long-tail boat and explore Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands and floating village. Or navigate by sea kayak for a paddle through hidden lagoons and caves.
- Discover Thailand’s exotic wildlife with a visit to some of the animal rescue centres in the area. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary in northern Phuket lets visitors observe elephants in their natural habitat, while at the nearby Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, rescued gibbons can be seen at rest and swinging around their large enclosures at the edge of Khao Phra Thaeo national park.
- With dazzling white sands and crystal-clear waters, the Similan Islands are known to be a top diving and snorkeling destination. Join a day trip or hire a private yacht to explore this vibrant marine wonderland. Note that the Similans are open to visitors from 15 October to 15 May only.
- The history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese boutique shops and cafes in Phuket’s Old Town is as colourful as the pastel-toned exteriors. Join a walking tour to learn more about the island’s culture, or simply wander around the Old Town area to shop, eat and soak up the lively street scenes. The walls of several buildings have also been splashed with large eye-catching murals.
- For those who are keen to recreate the flavours of Thai cuisine in their own kitchens, a visit to Phuket offers an ideal time to learn with a real Thai chef! Thai cookery classes are available at nearby Aleenta resort, the JW Marriott Phuket resort on Mai Khao Beach and The Slate hotel at Nai Yang Beach, with some courses including a visit to a local market.
- Golf enthusiasts will find some challenging courses to try just a short drive away from the villa. The Tab Lamu Thai Navy course is the nearest place to play, while Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club and Blue Canyon Country Club are found over the bridge in northern Phuket. Be sure to book tee-off times early in the morning before the tropical heat sets in for the day.
- While the Andaman Sea offers endless aquatic adventures, some fun alternatives can be found inland. Splash Jungle water park near Mai Khao Beach offers water slide thrills and a wave pool, while wakeboarding lessons and rentals on a lake are available at Anthem Wake Park. And for some indoor wall climbing challenges, visit Rebel Rock Climbing just next door to Anthem – a good rainy-day activity.
- Spend a few hours hunting for souvenirs and more in Phuket’s many shopping centres and markets. In Patong Beach, find some bargains in the lively street markets or wander in air-conditioned comfort in Jungceylon mall. Phuket Town offers plenty of places to shop including the busy Naka Weekend Market, Lard Yai Sunday street market in the Old Town and Central Festival mall.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions