Explore marine life and the crystal-clear waters around Nusa Lembongan
An underwater experience you will never forget.
We have collaborated with the best and most reliable company to offer you the following:
- Groups up to four can book a private speedboat manned by an experienced captain and divemaster for a day of island hopping and snorkelling.
- For groups up to 12 villa guests, a large jukung boat is at your disposition, manned by two boat captains, and up to three divemasters as guides. The boat has a great sun deck with bean bags, and plenty of space below to rest in shade.
- For larger groups of up to 22, a combination of several boats can be arranged.
- All trip durations are 3 to 4 hours and include lunch of Nasi Bungkus, fruits and hot/cold drinks.
- Groups of 6 staying in one of our villas can hire a 24-hour overnight yacht charter.
- For a maximum of 16 villa guests, a day charter can be arranged to complement the stay.
An introduction to diving course can be arranged for you which takes about 3-4 hours and involves a session in a specially designed pool to learn the basics of diving in a safe environment. This is followed by a dive on the nearby house reef, where beautiful corals and mesmerising fish including manta rays swim alongside. Only suitable for guests aged 12 or older.
Reach out to us for more details.
Terms and Conditions:
Valid for new bookings received from now until 22 December 2021, for stays during the same period · Can only be availed by resident guests staying in the villa · Minimum stay of 2 nights · Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability · Complimentary amenities include lunch, hot/cold drinks and fruits per guest · Inclusive of a professional crew who will look after you · The property’s availability is subject to change