Villa Semarapura rests peacefully in Seseh, Canggu on Bali’s southwest coast. This luxurious five-bedroom estate overlooks a magical sea temple that sits atop a dramatic outcrop of black volcanic rock. Boasting breath-taking ocean views and stunning sunsets, the lavish Villa Semarapura delivers a holiday like no other.
Spread over 5000 square metres this expansive boasts a 20-metre swimming pool with alfresco bar, and open-sided living pavilion, formal dining room, media room, large rolling gardens and a shared tennis court. Villa Semarapura caters to all age groups seeking a unique and memorable getaway.
A full team of staff are on hand morning, noon and night to serve up succulent feasts, arrange deluxe spa treatments, mix cocktails in the bar and prepare soothing baths. The villa’s driver can whisk you away on a sightseeing or shopping trip, and the housekeepers will discreetly turn down your bed each night. All that’s left for you to do is unwind, relax and enjoy the experience.
Villa Semarapura is perfect for those looking for a place in the sun that’s far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s most popular tourist spots to forget they exist, yet convenient enough to explore them should the mood take you. Just nine kilometres up the coast is one of Asia’s best golf courses, Nirwana Bali Golf, which has incredible views of Tanah Lot Temple. To the south are Echo, Canggu and Pererenan beaches – famous for their world-class surf and laid-back vibe. But of course there’s really no obligation to go anywhere at all – just put your feet up and relax – Villa Semarapura will take care of the rest.
- Ocean-view upper level living pavilion, open-sided with vaulted roof and multiple seating areas
- Ocean-view dining pavilion with bi-fold glass doors on all sides, giving the choice of open sea-breeze or air-conditioned comfort for 10 guests
- Media room with 60-inch TV, surround sound, DVD, multiple-zone Bose music system, and pool table
- 20-metre swimming pool with large ironwood terrace furnished with sunbeds and shade umbrellas
- Master bedroom terrace with Jacuzzi
- Open-sided pool pavilion with over-sized daybeds and sunken sit-up bar
- Poolside alfresco dining area with table for 10
- Sunset balé with ocean and temple views
- Garden massage balé
- Verandas and seating areas to all bedrooms
- Tennis court (shared), table tennis and volleyball
- Opening onto large private deck with Jacuzzi, breakfast area, double sunbed and lotus ponds
- Air-conditioned, with king-size canopy bed, sitting area, and walk-in dressing area
- Large air-conditioned bathroom with double-sized bathtub, double basins, walk-in monsoon-shower, and private walled garden with alfresco shower.
- 40-inch satellite TV, DVD, Bose music system, safe, bar fridge
THE GARDEN SUITES
- Two guest bedroom suites, each occupying its own vaulted pavilion
- Entrance across lotus ponds, with shred outdoor seating area
- Air-conditioned, with four-poster king-size beds and sitting area
- Air-conditioned bathrooms with bathtub, double vanity, walk-in monsoon shower and alfresco shower in private walled garden
- Both rooms have 32-inch satellite TVs, DVD player, Bose iPod dock, safe and bar fridge
THE DOUBLE STOREY OCEAN-VIEW PAVILION
- Two guest suites, each with separate private access from the garden as well as an internal staircase – convenient for families with children, or can be closed off to maintain privacy between both rooms
- Both have large terraces with breakfast area and seating
- Upper bedroom has an entrance lobby, separate lobby with bar fridge and kettle, walk-in dressing area, twin vanities, walk-in monsoon shower and alfresco shower
- Upper bedroom has a king-size four-poster bed, a trundle bed for two nannies in the dressing area, and a 26-inch TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Bose dock
- Lower level bedroom has twin beds that can be converted into a king, 40-inch satellite TV, safe, bar fridge and a bathroom with bathtub, double vanity and walk-in monsoon shower
Villa Semarapura is located on Cemagi Beach, in full view of the sacred sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus rising from a rocky outcrop pounded by waves rolling in from the Indian Ocean. The beach of black volcanic sand is great for morning jogs and sunset strolls with far-reaching views towards the Bukit Peninsula, but strong currents render it unsuitable for swimming. Within walking distance of Villa Semarapura are a handful of other luxury villas while a 20-minute stroll along the beach will bring you to Nganyi beach where there are a couple of local warungs (cafés). A few kilometres away is the pretty village of Cemagi, where guests can experience the traditional Balinese way of life including colourful Hindu ceremonies. Ten kilometres or so to the south are some of the island’s best surfing beaches (Echo Beach is renowned for its laid-back surfer vibe), while golf enthusiasts can head north to the Nirwana Bali Golf Course at Tanah Lot, one of the best golf courses in Asia. The villa's 16-seat minibus and driver are available daily for guests who want to explore the island (extra charge applies).
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
IRINA F, RUSSIA