The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Indrani is an ideal choice if you’re looking for a stylish five-bedroom luxury villa in Canggu with a serious ‘wow-factor’.
This spacious beachside haven is spread across three floors and has not one but two elegantly designed master bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms. Both bedrooms are mirror images of each other and ooze old-style colonial romance. The villa also has three comfortable guest bedrooms – each with ensuite bathrooms and lovely views over the pool and garden.
The impressive living and dining space features floor-to-ceiling windows that slide open entirely for an outdoor tropical living experience (or can be kept closed for air-conditioned comfort). The carefully chosen furniture gives this space a lovely mid-century retro feel. With its sumptuous open-plan kitchen, which is exclusively for guest use, this is also a superb space for entertaining.
The pool, large sun deck and lawn capture the sun for most of the day and are great for lounging or playing. The outside area is also a superb spot for enjoying a sunset cocktail freshly made by one of the villa’s butlers, or sampling some of the private chef’s best Indonesian and western cuisine at the solid-wood dining table.
Speaking of which – Villa Indrani prides itself on its highly trained staff, who will happily tend to your every need.
The villa is a short walk from Berawa Beach – popular with a chilled and friendly surfer crowd. It’s also within easy walking distance of some of Seminyak and Canggu’s best beach clubs and dining spots.
Villa Indrani is perfect for a family with children or a group of friends looking for a sun-soaked beach holiday, or a luxurious base from which they can explore the rest of Bali.
Very large open-plan kitchen
Two luxurious master bedrooms
Great for families
Excellent location near the beach
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 04-Sep-2018.
Features and amenities
- Large open-plan kitchen with modern appliances – perfect for entertaining
- Cosy living area with comfortable sofas and large screen TV
- Dining area with square table for eight people
- Beautiful Balinese artwork and paintings
Outdoor living- 10 x 10 metre pool
- Sun deck furnished with loungers
- Stunning views from rooftop area
- Solid wooden outdoor dining table seating ten
2 Master bedrooms- The two colonial-style master bedrooms are virtually identical
- One is situated on the upper floor and one on the lower floor
- Both have four-poster king-size beds with mosquito nets
- Both feature large dressing areas and desk space
- Sumptuous ensuite bathrooms come with a tub and rain shower
3 Guest bedrooms- The three bright and airy guest bedrooms are situated on the mezzanine level
- Each has a four-poster king-size bed with mosquito net
- These rooms have beautiful views over the pool and surrounding neighbourhood
- Ensuite bathrooms are fitted with a tub and rain shower
- Amenities include a safety box and mini-fridge
Villa Indrani is located at the end of a quiet road very close to Berawa Beach – a wide sandy expanse close to Seminyak. This side of Berawa Beach feels relatively unspoilt with its fishing huts and outriggers parked up on the sand ready to go out at night to catch fresh fish. Nearby is a beautiful natural lagoon ¬– the largest in Canggu – which you can cross via a charming wooden bridge. Before crossing the bridge, you’ll walk past La Laguna – one of Canggu’s most photogenic and popular beach clubs. Made entirely out of driftwood, this place oozes romance and is a fantastic spot to catch the sunset.
Berawa Beach has a reputation for being an excellent surfing spot, especially for intermediate and accomplished surfers. From here, you can walk along the beach to other popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach and Echo Beach. Or you can walk fifteen minutes south along the beach to experience the glitz and glamour of Seminyak’s most popular beach clubs including W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head. Meanwhile, the village of Berawa has plenty of excellent coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques to choose from.
Things to do
Villa Indrani’s manager has plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the villa staff live locally and if you’re interested they will be happy to give you some interesting insights into aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the many and varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- A visit to Finns Recreation Club ¬– just down the road from Villa Indrani – means hours of entertainment for the whole family. It has first class facilities including a restaurant, bar and lounge, a library, a kids’ club and a really cool water park. Or you can visit its beach club instead, which is located further down Berawa Beach. It has a spectacular bamboo building from where you can enjoy poolside cocktails and entertainment throughout the day.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality choices in the village of Berawa. For breakfast and lunch, head over to Coffee ‘n Oven, which has an excellent choice of European-type pastries. Or try some organic homegrown vegetables underneath the huge tippy-tent at Parachute – only a two-minute walk from the villa. For dining we can recommend Milu, which serves excellent Indonesian and western dishes in a beautiful atmospheric garden, or The Piring Daun for tasty Indian fusion cuisine.
- Children will love hanging out at the Bali Equestrian Centre, a world-class destination for riders and tourists. Its facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family with pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- Villa Indrani is only a 45-minute drive from the famous sea temple of Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid-out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions