Resting upon 2000 square metres of land overlooking the sea, Seseh Beach Villa is a study in perfect symmetry. This five-bedroom, thatch-roofed villa comprises a main two-storey building, a large flat lawn, and a pair of open-sided pavilions (one for dining and the other for lounging) situated at either end of a 16.5-metre swimming pool. The main building offers an air-conditioned living and dining room with a bar, a rooftop terrace, and five air-conditioned bedrooms, each furnished with king-sized beds (three of which can be converted to twins) and equipped with satellite-channel TV and DVD players. All have ensuite air-conditioned bathrooms fitted with powerful rain showers and adjoined by private courtyards with bathtubs open to the sky.
The villa's location in the traditional village of Seseh offers guests the opportunity to witness the daily rural life of the Balinese, enjoy the beauty of the rice fields, take bicycle rides through the country lanes or walks along the beach. Temple ceremonies are a common sight and visitors are made welcome by the local community. Guests who want to explore further afield have the service of the villa's car and driver for up to eight hours per day. This peaceful village feels like it's miles from anywhere but is actually only 14 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak, while golf lovers will appreciate that the Nirwana Bali Golf Course, which has been credited as one of the best in Asia, is only nine kilometres away.
Complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, Seseh Beach Villa offers a lovely setting for weddings and events, and is great for families and groups of friends who are looking for a luxurious out-of-town escape.
Seseh Beach Villa II is a six-bedroom sister property at Seseh Beach Villas. The two villas, connected to each other by an interconnecting door, will provide an 11-bedroom holiday rental complete with three swimming pools, a gym and an on-site spa, making a dream venue for a tropical wedding celebration.
- Air-conditioned living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to the garden
- Lounge area with 60-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, Xbox and Playstation
- Natural breezes flow through sliding glass doors
- Integrated bar alongside dining area
- 16.5-metre swimming pool with water feature and fire bowls
- Pool deck furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Large flat lawn, great for weddings and events
- Rooftop sunset terrace furnished with beanbags
- Alfresco dining pavilion beside the pool with sea views
- Open-sided living pavilion beside the pool with comfy sofas and TV
2 MASTER SUITES
- Positioned upstairs and furnished with four-poster king-size beds
- Equipped with air-conditioning, satellite-channel TV, DVD player, and safe
- Each with a private sea-view balcony
- Air-conditioned bathrooms with indoor showers
- Rooftop area with additional outdoor shower and bathtub
- Satellite channel TV, DVD player and safe in each room
- Air-conditioned, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers
- Each with a private courtyard with additional outdoor shower and bathtub
- King-size or twin-bed configurations
- Two rooms with terraces onto garden and one with a secret courtyard sitting area
Seseh Beach Villa is located moments from the ocean in a traditional village that has a very strong sense of community and still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. There are no sophisticated facilities in the area, so local activities are limited to walks on the beach (it’s not very safe for swimming), or gentle hikes through the glorious rice fields. Alternatively, you can join in with some of the village activities, watch the temple processions, or befriend the staff and get invited to ceremonies. However, with the services of the villa’s complimentary car and driver, Bali’s many cultural, natural, gastronomic and retail delights are all within easy reach.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
STUART & OLIVE, INDONESIA