Bordered by majestic trees and just moments from the Indian ocean in a quiet coastal village, the six-bedroom Seseh Beach Villa II makes a luxurious out-of-town escape, characterised by stylish contemporary architecture complemented by thatched roofs, solid timber doors, marble and teak fixtures and polished-concrete floors. The property comprises a main two-storey house, an open-sided dining pavilion, 14-metre swimming pool and a large poolside balé set within a spacious garden complete with a flat lawn that makes an ideal setting for a tropical Bali wedding. The main building houses an expansive living room with a bar, a formal dining room, and six air-conditioned bedrooms including a kids’ room fitted with bunk beds for four. All of the bedrooms are equipped with satellite-channel TVs and adjoined by air-conditioned bathrooms.
Complementing the villa’s sophisticated facilities, a team of caring staff, including an efficient villa manager, provide superb service. An outstanding private chef presents tempting culinary delights throughout the day.
The villa’s location in the traditional village of Seseh gives guests the opportunity to witness the daily rural life of the Balinese, enjoy the beauty of the rice fields, take bicycle rides down country lanes, or walks along the beach. Temple ceremonies are a common sight and visitors are made welcome by the local community. Guests who want to travel further afield can avail themselves of the villa’s car and driver for eight hours per day. This peaceful village feels like it is miles from anywhere but is actually only 14 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak, while golf lovers will appreciate the fact that it is just nine kilometres from Nirwana Bali Golf Course, which has been credited as one of the best in Asia.
Seseh Beach Villa II lies just behind its five-bedroom sister, Seseh Beach Villa I, which overlooks the ocean. The two properties are linked by an interconnecting garden door (only open when a single group occupies both properties), thereby providing an 11-bedroom renting option, complete with two swimming pools – perfect for weddings and events.
- Air-conditioned living room with large comfortable couches, big screen TV and entertainment system
- Spacious, elegant dining room seating up to 14 guests
- Open-sided dining pavilion (seats 12) overlooking garden and pool
- Bar and social seating area
- Expansive, manicured tropical garden
- 14 x 6m swimming pool
- Large sun deck with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Tropical balé pavilion next to the pool
- Two master bedrooms situated at either end of the upper floor
- King-sized four-poster beds
- Sliding doors onto balconies overlooking the garden and sea
- Ensuite bathrooms with open-roofed shower
GARDEN GUEST BEDROOM:
- One guest bedroom situated downstairs off the living room
- King-sized bed convertible to twins
- Semi-open-air garden bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to private terrace overlooking lawn
UPPER FLOOR GUEST BEDROOMS:
- Two guest bedrooms situated on the upper floor
- King-sized beds convertible to twins and sea views
- Sliding doors open to a shared balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms with monsoon shower
- Situated downstairs off the living room
- Bunk beds for four children
- Semi open-air garden bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to private terrace next to entrance
Seseh Beach Villa II sits directly behind Seseh Beach Villa I, which is separated from the beach only by a small river and lane. A driveway at the side provides access to the beach. The villa is located in Seseh, a traditional village that has a very strong sense of community and still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. There are no sophisticated facilities in the local area, so activities will be limited to walks on the beach (the sea is unsafe for swimming here), or gentle hikes through the glorious rice fields. Alternatively, you can join in with village life and witness one of the fascinating, frequently held ceremonies that take place at Seseh’s important temple by the beach.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online