Large groups of friends or several families holidaying together should find in Villa Lilibel the perfectly placed luxurious 'let's-be-cossetted' home-from-home. Minutes from Petittenget Beach and an easy stroll from some of Bali's best eateries such as the iconic La Lucciola and Ku De Ta, Villa Lilibel places you in the heart of the chic Seminyak action yet within an oasis of tranquility that belies its fabulous Jalan Laksmana location.
This spacious home has a clever design and layout that both parents and teens will appreciate; the owners obviously know a thing or two about great family vacations – the villa is named after their two daughters. The six bedroom suites are well spaced for maximum privacy, and the many varied living spaces provide well-furnished areas for social gathering. The layout makes it easy to keep an eye on the younger ones (all living areas overlook the pool), yet parents also have places to retreat to for some privacy – the master bedroom in particular is an ocean of space and tranquility. And teenagers will relish the freedom of the separate bedrooms conveniently located in the entrance courtyard.
Catch some sun by the 16-metre pool or catch up on the latest movies in the TV room. Work up a sweat in the gym. Enjoy a massage in the spa room or the discreetly curtained poolside bale. Sip sunset cocktails at the enormous garden gazebo. Then gather around the dining table in air-conditioned comfort to enjoy a gourmet meal chosen from a reasonably priced menu, prepared by the villa chef and served by the ever-attentive butlers (on duty round the clock). The villa manager is happy to help with in-the-know information on what to do in Bali. And step outside the villa to be in the thick of the action in Bali's most fashionable neighbourhood.
- Huge living and dining room ¬ bi-fold doors can be opened or closed and air-conditioned
- Dining table for 10
- Fully equipped kitchen guarded by five carved Burmese monks
- Air-conditioned media room with satellite TV and DVD player
- Air-conditioned gym with treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical machine, dumbbells and training bench
- Spa room with massage tables
- 16m x 4m pool
- Sun terrace with loungers and umbrellas
- Large alfresco bar area with pergola-style roof, informal seating, table for 12 and built-in barbecue
- Curtained poolside bale with large daybed
- Huge master bedroom suite on the ground floor of the two-storey wing to the side of the living pavilion
- Four-poster king-size bed, walk-in dressing room and integrated lounge area
- Cable TV/DVD player
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtub
GUEST BEDROOMS – UPSTAIRS
- Two guest bedrooms on the second level of a two-storey wing to the side of the living pavilion
- King-size beds
- Dressing area
- Cable TV/DVD players
- Ensuite bathrooms with walk-in shower and bathtubs
- Verandah with seating overlooking the garden
GUEST BEDROOMS – ENTRANCE WING
- Three further guest bedrooms in a two-storey building the other side of the living pavilion
- Two ground floor guestrooms have twin beds convertible to king
- One upstairs bedroom has a king-size bed
- Cable TV/DVD player
- All have ensuite bathrooms
Located in the trendy Oberoi district, Villa Lilibel is fabulously positioned to enjoy the beach (300m away), world-class restaurants, bars and boutiques. With a setting in a private complex, peace and quiet is also assured.
The ancient sea temple of Petitenget is just down the road, as is renowned Body Works spa, and legendary beach club Ku Dé Ta (400m.) An eclectic range of eateries within easy walking distance include the funky Sea Circus café, retro-style Motel Mexicola, seaside Italian restaurant, La Lucciola, and Vin+ which includes the most extensive retail wine shop on the island.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
FAYE K, AUSTRALIA