Six-bedroom Villa Canggu is located just 100 metres from the beach in the tiny fishing village of Nelayan, close to Canggu, on Bali’s south-west coast. Highly versatile, Villa Canggu is really two villas in one, and can be neatly combined or separated by installing or removing sliding ‘wall’ panels. Together, the villas can sleep up to 12 adults and share two indoor living areas, an alfresco dining pavilion, two pools, a kids’ wading pool, a full kitchen, and lush tropical walled gardens. The villa is well equipped for kids and works well for groups of friends or families travelling together with independent teens.
Villa Canggu South is the larger of the two villas and has four bedrooms to Villa Canggu North’s two, yet when the sliding panels between the villas are removed the boundaries between them are dissolved. Villa Canggu’s design is bright, intelligent and stylishly modern, with roomy interiors blessed with an incredible private collection of paintings, installations and murals by noteworthy Indonesian artists. The villa is set across two floors and in all but one of the bedrooms the king-sized beds can be made up as twins to offer further flexibility.
Villa Canggu’s professional team of staff presides over the villa, and includes a manager, villa attendants, 24-hour security and a private chef. A car with driver is also available at discounted daily rate. The villa’s flat lawns, reception areas and sweeping staircase, also make this an idyllic venue for intimate weddings and special events for up to 40 guests.
Canggu is fast evolving into Bali's hippest beachside scene, with a laid-back vibe, numerous eateries, vibrant live music venues, yoga studios, spas and some chic beachwear boutiques, all within a mere five-minute drive.
Click on these links to find out more about the arty four-bedroom Villa Canggu South and more intimate two-bedroom Villa Canggu North or visit the Villa Canggu website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- Villa Canggu North’s retractable wall panels neatly divide the villas yet may be removed to merge the villas’ pools and gardens together seamlessly.
- Air-conditioned living areas with satellite TVs and DVD players
- Two indoor dining areas, one of which is furnished with a bar
- Chill out mezzanine reading room with balcony and sea views
- Astonishing collection of artwork, wall murals and installations
- A full kitchen and a smaller kitchenette
- A 20-metre pool (with integrated kids’ pool) and an 8-metre pool
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols
- Open-sided poolside dining pavilion with large table and bench seats
- Private walled tropical garden with lawns and water features
- Six king-sized bedrooms (five of which convert to twins) with stylish ensuite bathrooms equipped with walk-in rainshowers
- The master suite in Villa Canggu South has a private terrace and jacuzzi tub-for-two whilst the upstairs guest suite has a circular tub-for-two
- The two first-floor bedrooms in Villa Canggu North interconnect
- Bedrooms are air conditioned, and are fitted with satellite TVs and DVD players
Villa Canggu sits 100 metres from the beach in a local village neighbourhood. A few hundred metres in either direction along the beach are some popular beach bars and small restaurants, which get busy at sunset. Check out Old Man’s restaurant, bar and live music venue a short walk up the beach to the north, as well as the well-known Echo Beach for daily barbecues and Sunday-night live music. If you are interested in learning to surf, High Tide Surf School (for kids and adults) is situated just five minutes’ walk up the beach at Batu Bolong. Nelayan Beach, immediately in front of the villa, is also popular with surfers.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online