This wonderfully opulent villa combines sophisticated European design with a magnificent Balinese setting amidst lush tropical gardens in the heart of stylish Seminyak. The beguiling Moroccan-inspired interiors and architecture blended with the French owners’ sense of panache and style, transports guests into the pages of a spellbinding ‘Tale of The Arabian Nights’ when staying at this resplendent six-bedroom oasis.
Villa Sayang d’Amour provides the picture-perfect setting for sophisticated gatherings around the 20-metre swimming pool, elegant moonlit dinners or fabulously chic rooftop parties, whilst also providing wonderfully intimate spaces for private repose and relaxation. Villa Sayang D’Amour has thoughtful design and sense of scale, large enough to be majestic yet offering intimate and comfortable spaces for relaxation and contemplation. Enjoy a delicious meal illuminated by the warm glow of the chandeliers or watch a famous Balinese sunset on the rooftop surrounded by the perfectly landscaped tropical garden. During the balmy days, luxuriate on the lounge chairs under ample umbrellas and watch the children play in the custom-made cubby house or the specially designed kids’ splash pool.
The villa provides and oasis of luxury and glamour minutes away from some of the best restaurants, shopping and nightlife that Bali has to offer (walking distance to W Hotel and Potatohead).
The warm and friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring the villa is true to its name. Discreetly and efficiently, they attend to guests every need ensuring their stay is one that is, indeed, filled with ‘sweet love’ as its name suggests.
- Large but elegant lounge kitchen and dining area
- Oversized sofas
- Dining table for ten adults, bar and custom-made children’s table
- French doors running the length of the dining and lounge can be opened onto the pool and gardens
- Gourmet kitchen with imported French appliances
- Air-conditioned entertainment room with 56inch flat-screen TV and an extensive DVD library
- Huge main pool with poolside with shallow end for kids
- Dining for up to 8 people and various sun lounging areas
- Romantic shaded daybed
- Tropical rooftop with immaculate landscaping
- Master bedroom housed in its own pavilion
- Canopied king-sized bed
- Venetian glass dresser, chaise loungues, writing desk
- Ensuite with magnificent claw-footed bath and chandelier
- Spacious bedroom housed in its own pavilion
- King-sized bed with canopy
- Writing desk, sofa, TV/DVD
- Ensuite bathroom with free-standing tub, double sinks and indoor/outdoor showers and tropical garden
LOVE & ROMANCE:
- Two guest bedrooms house downstairs
- Exquisite French-style king-beds
- Antique design with writing desks, sofas, TV/DVD
- Spacious ensuite featuring statement bathtub, double sinks and private outdoor showers in tropical gardens
ELEGANCE & FOREVER:
- Two upper floor guest bedrooms
- Each guest room has two queen-beds adorned with delicate canopies
- Featuring sofas, TV/DVD
- Ensuites with freestanding bathtub, double sinks and special make-up mirrors
Villa Sayang d’Amour is a true oasis, a haven of absolute luxury and serenity. But a short walk along a discreet gang (lane) will bring you to the heart of buzzing Seminyak, home to world-class restaurants, happening bars, hip cafés and nightclubs. Delight in the variety of luxurious spas literally at your doorstep and the abundance of fabulous shops with everything from clothing to jewellery to home wares.
The ocean is just a stone’s throw away and surfers will love the breaks on Seminyak beach. If that’s all too energetic then simply take a stroll and feel sand between your toes. There is no end to the choice of bars and restaurants dotted along the beach so factor in some time for a refreshing beverage or a delicious meal of fresh grilled seafood at one of the beachside warungs.
One of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple on the island, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed, is just moments away.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
MEGAN M, AUSTRALIA