Pandawa Cliff Estate - The Pala6 Bedroom Villa, The Bukit, Bali, Indonesia
from USD 1,895 ++ per night
The Pala is one of four exceptional villas that make up the Pandawa Cliff Estate – a hidden paradise located high above the ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip.
As the estate’s name suggests, the villas are positioned on the cliff top overlooking the golden sands of Pandawa Beach. This is spectacular, unadulterated Bali at its best: far from the hoi polloi of Seminyak and Kuta, yet less than half an hour’s drive from the airport and many of Bali’s top attractions, including the revered sea temple of Uluwatu and the fine dining establishments of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Together, The Pala, Villa Rose, Villa Markisa and Villa Marie offer a total of 21 bedrooms, capable of sleeping 42 adults. This, coupled with the superbly landscaped cliff top gardens, extensive decked areas, huge team of professional yet personable staff and purpose-designed guest facilities, make The Pandawa Cliff Estate a wedding and special event venue par excellence. The four villas also share a sports centre with full size tennis court, squash court, gym and spa.
The Pala is a truly magnificent six-bedroomed property with an ambiance that is regal and yet intimate. An extraordinary choice of elegant living space is positioned to the front of the villa, opening to the pool, gardens and ocean. Four equally sized and very private ensuite guest rooms are each divided by sliding screen doors to create either a private lounge or children’s bedroom. The fifth guest room lies below the villa’s luxurious second-floor master suite, which grants its occupants an ocean and beach panorama that defies description. No less than four dining areas, a spa treatment room, fitness room and children’s playroom contribute to The Pala’s many spaces for ultimate holiday rest and relaxation.
A skilled private chef heads the estate’s staff kitchen, and he and his team prepare and serve a wide range of gastronomic delights from a restaurant-style menu. The villas are neatly maintained by a small army of housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and guarded by a team of diligent security staff, while two seven-seater cars with drivers are on standby for guests who wish to explore this delightful corner of the Island of the Gods.
- Elegant, comfortable air-conditioned lounge with breezy glass-fronted balcony for splendid ocean views.
- Large dining area with a choice of tables, seating 12 or 8 and adjoining terrace.
- Children’s playroom and games room well equipped with plenty to keep little ones entertained.
- Cosy TV lounge in master bedroom wing.
- Tranquil spa treatment room with two massage beds.
- Open-air dining and bar service area overlooking the swimming pool.
- Poolside deck furnished with comfortable all-weather lounge suite cushioned in cheerful turquoise.
- Sunken stone amphitheatre makes perfect setting for wedding vows or traditional dance performances.
- Sunset bale pavilion overlooking cliffs and beach below.
- 20-metre cliff-top pool with shallow area for children.
- Spacious master suite overlooks the beach and ocean
- Has king-size bed, private balcony, walk-in dressing room and big, bright bathroom
- Four guest suites arranged in pairs, with views over the gardens or the ocean and sliding partition walls that separate sleeping and sitting areas
- A lower floor guest suite with twin beds (convertible to king) that opens to the garden, featuring an ensuite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers
- Top of the range audio-visual equipment, bar fridges, dressing areas and comfortable sitting areas in all guest suites
Peacefully and privately situated, at the end of a winding country lane on Bali’s southernmost tip, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is a hidden paradise overlooking the Indian ocean from its enchanting cliff-top setting.
Apart from a handful of other luxury villas sprinkling the cliff top, and the beach huts and local cafes bordering the white sands of Pandawa Beach far below (named after the five warrior brothers of the Mahabharata epic, whose white stone statues are carved into niches along the road leading down to the beach), there is little development in this unspoiled corner of Bali. But despite it’s tranquil, rural setting, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is less than 30 minutes’ drive from Bali’s international airport, and within easy reach of several glorious surf beaches, the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, and the many restaurants and beach bars of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
FAMILY S, GERMANY