The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Yin is one of Phuket’s true luxury rental gems. Inspired by respected Thai architect Charupan Wiriyawiwatt, this superbly staffed palace of the senses mixes elements of classic Thai architecture and antiques with a dazzling collection of contemporary art. Situated within an exclusive private estate on a scenic headland just south of Kamala, this unique five-bedroomed villa overlooks the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea from every room.
Inside, 14th and 15th century Thai Buddhas and ancient Burmese gongs share space with modern works by artists Xiu Ciu Wen, David LaChapelle and Andy Warhol. Sleek, sensual interiors, a black marble pool and natural granite highlight the design aesthetic throughout the property along with glass, pebble and bamboo accents to bring nature indoors in Yin’s unique style. Among the many luxurious features of this villa are a wine cellar, media room with projector and a sauna.
Villa Yin’s living and sleeping pavilions are arranged over three levels, connected via stairways, colonnaded walkways and wide sunny decks that offer seemingly limitless opportunities for relaxation under the tropical sun. Five bedrooms, including a sumptuous master suite and private guest pavilion on the villa’s uppermost level, all offer ocean views. A 18-metre pool merges seamlessly with the horizon and a big decked area houses a 12-seater outdoor dining table and built-in barbecue area. The open-plan living, dining and kitchen pavilion, with its vaulted roof, black décor and floor-to-ceiling glass is a living gallery, yet has a tangibly homely feel.
Guests at Villa Yin are looked after by a charming live-in manager, hugely talented chef, and team of friendly housekeeping and service staff. The villa is about 30 minutes drive from Phuket International Airport, 15 minutes from the famous nightlife of Patong and 45 minutes from Phuket Town.
A sensational chef
18-m marble infinity pool
Private steps to the sea
Bedrooms are a sensory treat
Dazzling art and antiques
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 30-Aug-2018.
Features and amenities
- Expansive modern open-plan indoor lounging and entertaining area with large sofas and a variety of areas to relax opening onto a large outdoor decked areas
- Exceptional collection of art and antiques displayed in living rooms and bedrooms
- Full service modern kitchen with high-end appliances and breakfast bar
- Formal dining area adjoining kitchen and lounge with seating for six people
- Home entertainment room with full media/communications facilities and LCD projector
- Indoor/outdoor massage rooms/areas
- Air conditioning throughout
- 18m, infinity edge, black marble swimming pool with furnished deck
- Ocean view lounge sala on top level
- Large barbecue and entertainment deck with seating for 12
- Furnished deck between guest and master bedrooms
- Guest pavilion alfresco lounge area and sun deck
- All bedrooms have private outdoor terrace/balcony seating
- Two-car covered parking
- Spacious vaulted room with king-size bed and stunning original artwork
- Wrap-around decking with outdoor jacuzzi tub and ocean views
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity, chandelier-lit soaker tub and monsoon shower
- Office area with desk and computer monitor
- Large walk-in closet
- Flat screen TV/DVD; cordless phone; air conditioning
Orange & Blue Guest Bedrooms
- Queen-size bed, funky hanging chair and floor-to-ceiling windows onto furnished ocean-view balcony
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity, shower and separate wc
- Walk-in closet
- Cordless phone; ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Top level, ocean-view bedroom with king-size bed and large closet
- Large living room convertible to 5th bedroom with roll-out couch (sleeps 2)
- Wrap-around decking with ocean views
- Bathroom with vanity and separate soaker tub, shower and toilet
- Bar fridge and microwave
- Air conditioning and fan
Set on a forest-clad hillside within the exclusive Cape Amarin private estate, Villa Yin is one of several luxury villas that have sprung up along this sought-after stretch of Phuket’s west coast known as ‘Millionaires’ Mile’. Villa Yin’s tranquil location lends it a secluded feel yet it’s less than a half hour’s drive from many of Phuket’s best leisure, shopping and nightlife choices. There’s a steep private pathway leading from the villa down to the rocky seashore, though swimming here is not advisable for much of the year because of the strong currents.
About a kilometre to the north of the villa is the Paresa resort with its excellent restaurant and spa, and a few kilometres beyond that is Kamala Beach, a family-friendly resort town with a long stretch of soft sand and more restaurants, shops and beach activities to explore. The bustling beach and nightlife scene of Patong lies seven kilometres to the south.
Things to do
While you could happily spend your whole holiday doing nothing more than luxuriating at Villa Yin, Phuket offers a tempting choice of things to see and do beyond the villa. Thailand’s largest island is home to colourful historic streets, superb yacht cruising and a thriving leisure, sports and nightlife scene. Chat with your villa manager about recommended activities and to get help arranging transport and tours. In the meantime, here are just a few ideas for what’s on offer within reach of Villa Yin:
- Enjoy some delicious street eats and soak up the Sino-Portuguese atmosphere on a walk around the historic Phuket Old Town streets. Discover more about the rich cultural influences behind the island’s colourful centuries-old buildings and flavourful regional cuisine.
- Try a cookery class for tips and tricks on tasty Thai dishes. To really understand Thai flavours, find a class that includes a local fresh market shopping trip for ingredients from galangal to ginger, kaffir lime leaves to lemongrass.
- Climb aboard a luxury yacht and cruise the Andaman Sea. Sail around Phang Nga Bay and its towering karst islands, kayak into hidden sea caves and make a lunch stop at the colourful Panyee floating village.
- Dedicate a day to water play by surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wakeboarding, stand-up paddling, or by taking a scuba diving trip off one of Phuket’s beaches or nearby islands.
- A surprising amount of Phuket’s interior remains a lush landscape of forest and farms, which can be explored on a bicycle tour, an ATV trip or jungle trail walk. Visit the rescued primates at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the edge of a national park, or try zip-lining through the thick canopy at Hanuman World.
- Improve your swing amidst verdant tropical surrounds at one of Phuket’s golf courses, including the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Loch Palm and the Jack Nicklaus designed Mission Hills.
- Restore your body and mind with a luxurious day spa session at one of Phuket’s celebrated spas or unwind in simple serenity with a beachside massage.
- Escape the heat and browse for local wares or brand names at one of Phuket’s air-conditioned malls, such as Jungceylon in Patong and Central Festival in Phuket Town, or delve into one of the island’s lively street markets for an all-sensory shopping trip.
- Dive into the Phuket night with its huge range of nightlife choices from rustic beer huts to beach clubs to DJ dance bars. Most of the action is at Patong Beach, though Phuket Town has some irresistible spots too, including the legendary, hard-to-find Ka Jok See bar where more than a few celebrities have been spotted.
- Get a taste of Thai culture and theatrical flair at the Phuket FantaSea show in Kamala or Siam Niramit near Phuket Town.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions