Sava Beach Villas - Villa Aqua
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
An ultra-modern, three-level, beach hideaway, the glossy four-bedroom Villa Aqua is enveloped in floor-to-ceiling glass. The style savvy will be immediately drawn to its clean lines, minimalist design and marine-accented theme.
Set on the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport, Villa Aqua is just steps away from Natai Beach – a tourist-free, 10-kilometre stretch of soft white sand backed by a lush rural landscape and a sleepy Thai village.
Villa Aqua's open-plan L-shaped design creates a generous sense of space. Tucked away on the lower floor is a large games room with table tennis and a TV/audio system, a TV lounge equipped with a wall-mounted satellite channel TV and a DVD player, a cosy office and a spa room with saunas. A staircase of steel, wood and glass leads up to a bright modern kitchen with bar counter, a dining room with bench seating for eight, a snug media corner stocked with an impressive film and music library, and a large comfortable lounge. Both the lounge and dining areas open widely onto a pool terrace furnished with chic white sun loungers facing the 18-metre swimming pool. An outdoor lounge and barbecue area, poised for sunset cocktails and seafood feasts, complete the many options for relaxed tropical living at Villa Aqua.
On the top floor of the villa are two splendid king-bedded master suites both offering fine ocean views and bathrooms with indulgent terrazzo tubs. To the rear of the master bedrooms are two guest rooms (both with twins that convert to king size beds). Their shared bathroom makes them ideal for families.
On hand to guarantee total rest and relaxation for every guest is a villa manager, skilled private chef and housekeeping staff. While the chef will be pleased to tantalise your taste buds with his repertoire of delicious Thai dishes throughout your stay, a stroll down the beach or a short drive will bring you to a choice of local seafood restaurants and fine dining at the Iniala and Aleenta resorts should you crave a change of scenery. Aqua guests also enjoy complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym for workouts with a sea view.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Perfect party pad
Attentive staff and skilled chef
Super sound system
Fabulous modern design
Sugar-white beach steps away
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 5% discount when checking in before 31-Aug-2018.
Features and amenities
- Living room with plush U-shaped sofas
- Dining room seating 8
- Media corner with TV/DVD player and books
- Games room with TV and sound system, table tennis, sofas and floor cushions, wine fridge
- Family room with TV and DVD player
- Office with desk and sofa seating
- Spa room with steam and dry saunas, cold plunge pool
- 18-metre infinity pool
- Pool terrace with sun loungers
- Alfresco lounge and barbecue area
Master Bedroom 1
- Upper floor bedroom with private ocean-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Large ensuite bathroom with terrazzo tub and shower
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Master Bedroom 2
- Upper floor bedroom with sea views
- King-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Guest Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Twin-bedded rooms (convertible to king)
- Shared bathroom
- Ceiling fans, air conditioning, TVs
Villa Aqua is just steps away from the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villas offer a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour’s drive from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to do
Villa Aqua offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Aqua:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions