Sava Beach Villas - Villa Malee Sai
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Wake to the soothing sound of waves lapping on the shores of pristine Natai Beach at this luxury beachfront villa, located just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport.
Featuring an open-plan layout with Asian design accents and floor-to-ceiling glass providing ocean vistas from almost every room, this six-bedroomed tropical hideaway on the Sava Beach Villas estate is the perfect place to host a group holiday, a wedding or other special event.
At the heart of the villa, accentuating its contemporary open-plan design, the 25-metre saltwater infinity pool is flanked by bedrooms to one side and a sun-drenched cocktail deck and dining pavilion to the other. With everything literally at their doorstep, guests can swim, sip, dine and sleep at their leisure.
Boasting a wide lawn facing the ocean, a beachfront sala and a rear garden complete with petanque pitch, luxurious Villa Malee Sai takes full advantage of its peaceful location, and offers plenty of roaming space for young adventurers.
As well as a private chef on hand to whip up Thai favourites such as pad thai and papaya salad, the villa boasts a canopied barbecue area for casual dining and an indoor dining room furnished with a solid-wood table seating 10, plus a side table for four. Appointed with beach-chic white day beds and Asian textiles, the living room opens up on both sides to reveal the poolside terrace and a reflecting pool, making it the perfect spot to catch the sea breeze. To one side of the living room is a comfortable media/family room equipped with a TV and Teatro entertainment system.
Though the villa is within an easy drive of the buzz of Phuket’s popular beach resorts, this tranquil spot couldn't feel more exclusive. And with five star resorts The Aleenta and Iniala Beach just along the sands, guests will find some excellent dining options if they can bear to leave the comforts of Villa Malee Sai.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo and Villa Essenza, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Perfect party pad
Cutting-edge design meets Asian style
Attentive staff and skilled chef
Absolute beachfront bliss
25m pool – endless lazy floating space
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 5% discount when checking in before 31-Aug-2018.
Features and amenities
- Living room with beach-chic day beds
- Dining pavilion walled with glass and seating 14
- Family room with TV and games
- 25-metre saltwater infinity pool
- Pool deck with sun loungers
- Canopied barbecue and dining area
- Beachfront sala
- Large lawn with petanque pitch and outdoor play space
Master Bedroom 1
- An ocean-facing upper floor room with floor-to-ceiling windows and private balcony
- Furnished with a king-size bed and loveseat
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV and Teatro sound system
Master Bedroom 2
- Ocean-facing ground floor room with floor-to-ceiling windows and furnished terrace
- Furnished with a king-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub and shower
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fan
Upper Floor Guest Bedrooms
- One with a king-size four-poster bed and one with twin beds
- Both with private bathrooms with showers
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan
Ground Floor Guest Bedrooms
- One twin bedded room and one king-bedded
- Shared bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub and shower
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fan
Things to do
Villa Malee Sai offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Malee Sai:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions