Napalai means ‘a place in heaven’, and Villa Napalai is certainly heavenly. Set on a private hillside estate with generous views of the Andaman Sea, the four-bedroom luxury villa lies within easy walking distance of Surin Beach, Phuket. Boasting five-star living with an impressive range of facilities, including a games room with pool table and bar, a sunny playroom for the children, a spa room, a well-equipped gym, plus an infinity pool, private walled garden, and full-time service staff – a retreat at Napalai is nothing short of heavenly.
Enjoy sweeping sea views from the private balcony or the lavish double jacuzzi tub of the romantic and spacious master bedroom. Three guest bedrooms offer the utmost privacy and comfort, with ensuite bathrooms, cosy seating areas and luxurious design touches. The sleek, modern kitchen is well equipped, and guests can entertain with ease at indoor and outdoor dining settings and a sophisticated built-in barbecue area in the landscaped garden.
A beautiful blend of modern and Thai accents add colour and life to each room, while the pool terrace is a stylish place to cool down and catch those fabulous island sunsets. Every detail has been designed to ensure a worry-free and ultra-comfortable stay.
Adding to the comfort at Villa Napalai, the villa is staffed with a full-time Thai chef who prepares delicious meals daily, two maids and a villa manager who will cater to guests every need.
- Large spacious living room with adjoining dining room seating for eight
- Study Room with TV and entertainment unit, chairs and a work desk. WiFi connection available.
- Downstairs entertainment area/games room, with pool table, TV and a stainless-steel bar equipped with matching appliances
- Gymnasium equipped with a full set of free weights, cross-trainer, rowing machines and space for yoga
- Sea-view pool terrace with a white terrazzo sundeck, sunbeds and a built-in sofa
- 8.5m swimming pool with a shady sala (gazebo)
- Landscaped and private garden
- A built-in cooking area and decked outdoor dining area with a table for eight
- Top-floor master suite with secluded balcony and built-in daybed
- King-sized four-poster bed with mosquito netting
- Dressing area and writing desk
- Ensuite featuring his-and-hers vanity sets, rain shower and Jacuzzi with ocean views
- Two queen-bedded guestrooms offering sea views with private balconies accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Spacious wardrobes and seating areas
- Ensuites; one with bathtub and overhead shower, the other with rain shower
- Located on the mezzanine level between the main and lower floors
- Twin beds with mosquito nets (bed rail available for younger guests)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with shower and vanity
Villa Napalai boasts one of the best locations in Phuket, only minutes’ walk to the best beaches and dining spots on the island. Find some unique clothing, antiques and gifts in the boutique shops of Surin Plaza and at independent shops along the streets.
One of 9 villas within the exclusive Surin Heights villa estate, Villa Napalai sits perched on a clifftop, offering stunning views of Phukets’ beach-lined west coast.
Guests are able to stroll down via the bottom entrance of the villa to the white sands of 800 metre long Surin Beach, which is a mere 2 minutes’ walk away, and it’s only 5 minutes’ walk to the stunning beach of Laem Sing. Within 2 kilometres is the magnificent Bang Tao Beach, an even longer and quieter stretch of sand. This area is also home to the Laguna Phuket resort complex offering a wealth of water sports, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
JAMES L, AUSTRALIA